Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wolf problems (job/solo)

Tabitha
    Tabitha

Player 
    Lineage : Bringer of Death
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,625

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wolf problems (job/solo) Empty Wolf problems (job/solo)

Post by Tabitha 30th September 2020, 9:00 am

It was a little hard to tell if this job was supposed to be enjoyable or detestable. The job had to involve mitts of all things. Detestable, flea bitten, loud, aggravating, dogs! Of the top three things for the cat girl of all people to do this job, it had to involve one of her biggest hatred in life. These dirty, disgusting beings deserved to be wiped off the face of the earth as far as she was concerned, however that was her own personal opinion and as much as she wanted nothing to do with them, the allure of slaughtering some AND getting paid for it seemed to be too good to pass up. Humans mutating into these despicable creatures was a sad fate, but there was no way she was letting them live. No chance in hell she would allow herself to live in a world where dogs or even more so these feral.. things would be allowed to prosper.

And so, Tabitha made her way to the location where her job would be set. The cursed lands, probably named for the fact they allowed dogs in the area. No, that was just a self made joke to help pass her time traveling along, but the shadows helped her significantly along the way from place to place. Not any need to spend on unnecessary travels or take extra time. After all, she wanted this job to be done with for sure. It seemed to be a very nice place for a mage with her capabilities as so many places were dark, it provided her with a great chance to capitalize on being grouped on. With it, it seemed to be what she would be dealing with most. Then all of a sudden, she could catch a whiff of something unsavory. Blood. Then, the faint sound of growling in one, then two, then three directions. Just what the shadow mage wanted to avoid, she got surrounded by that of a bunch of bloodthirsty mutts after all.

In a flash, one, two, three slashes into the air was greeted by the appearance of a scythe made purely of the shadows themselves. As if she hadn’t even moved from her spot, the three wolves made whines as the reality of the speed caught up and her swiping blade cut through them like she waved it through the air itself. Unamused by her actions, the bloody mouthed Wolves all dropped to the ground. “So much better when they lay in the dirt like the rest of them. Tch... stupid things.” Not even willing to acknowledge that they were even wolves, she turned her nose up to the corpses and walked off. Not that she had gone far, but she had the idea to use their corpses to attract that of the werewolves, if she did this right. Getting into a place to hide, she was met with a blade to the back of her neck. Pressed gently there, she froze up. “How did I not see them?” She questioned herself, angry with herself for not keeping her guard up as she should have.

“I would have expected more from someone who manipulates shadows.” The masculine voice spoke up, which got her to look over her shoulder enough to see the source. Her eyes settled down to a blonde male, shoulder length hair, and a pair of smaller, folded over dog ears. In that moment of sight, her worried look turned into one of anger and hatred in her eyes. The sword lowered itself enough to allow her to turn around and look him over. Only a couple inches taller than she had been, she was nearly eye-to-eye with this dog boy and frankly his look was one of calm and ease, but the look in his eyes burned close to the hatred she felt as well. “Murdering them wasn’t enough? You had to degrade them too?” He has questioned, though it was met with a retorting scoff from the neko.

“I only call em like I see em. So who the fuck are mew?” She turned the tables quickly into trying to find out who he was, but he only chuckled at her temperamental sounding demand, sheathing his sword. “You can call me Rex.” While he replied, the male looked off into the opening back to the path that Tabitha had ran into the wolves. She looked over as well as a males voice screamed out. He had been running frantically from something, which quickly became clear to be the werewolves. Or at least one. The man continued to run until it fumbled feet later and the large gashing claw marks on his back showed he was attacked at least. A second one showed up and cut him off from trying to run again. He yelled out and only the sound of splattered blood had filled the air afterward.

Both Tabitha and Rex had flashed forward in different ways to strike the attacking werewolves. Tabi has traveled through and struck through the closest shadow while Rex had seemed to flash like light and appear in front of the werewolf, his blade still sheathed and grabbed hold of the outstretched claw. He gave a harsh twist and threw him to the ground where he would then draw his blade, then impaling the skull to kill it instantly. The cat girls target quickly had been beheaded entirely with one fell swoop of the scythe, standing behind the place where the wolf once stood. As it’s body fell to the ground, the Sinisterre walked over to the victim and looked down. He shook and seemed extremely terrified. “Th-Thank you. I-I thought they were going to kill-“ He was cut off as the crescent blade struck his neck and with the flick of the wrist, was torn off from the body. “Hey! What in the hell was that for!? He was innocent!” Rex was obviously upset until she pointed to his back by tapping it with the butt end of her weapon. “R-Right.... ”

All of a sudden, the shadow mage simply turned around and began to walk away. She made it all of a few steps before the dog boy had flashed in front of her and held his sword to her face. This time, Tabitha held no emotion as she looked to the sword pointed right in her face. She had been unphased by it, not impressed by it at all. “The problem might be over, but you aren’t leaving yet.” He spoke up, staring daggers towards the cat girl. “Listen here, Goldie locks. Why don’t mew go retrieve the fucks I don’t give about your intents. I have a bottle of Purrsecco at home with my name on it, so move.” With her eyes still met right with the ocean blue pair of his, she pushed the sword away from her face and began to walk again. She was surprised he didn’t try again, but he did sheath the weapon again. “Can I at least get your name?” He called out, which she paused and looked over her head. Contemplating the idea, she turned her head back over and started walking. “Silverwind.” Her reply was straight forward.. at least in terms of intent. Otherwise it was as curved as a circle in being the truth to his question. But, before she could be asked anything else, she’d stepped into the shadows of the nearby terrain and disappeared into the shadows without a trace left behind of her.

1254 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wolf problems (job/solo) GtF3mm9

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 9:38 am