Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Making a Clean Living (Sophitia Privet)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Making a Clean Living (Sophitia Privet) Empty Making a Clean Living (Sophitia Privet)

Post by Sol 30th December 2017, 4:04 pm

Sol tugged slightly at the collar of his West Fiore trading company uniform and sighed, he was now a member of an independent guild and had to be on his best behavior lest he cause grief for the people that had sheltered him and he didn’t want that. "God why did the uniform have to be white I really wanna talk to the boss about a custom uniform" he mumbled to himself as he went thru the gate and into rose garden. Once inside he reached into his white uniform and pulled out a list of places he needed to go and drop things off..

Gotta say this is going to be interesting do be here and not commiting crime wonder if I’ll encounter that little bug I saw “ he said with a small smirk remembering his encounter with Desiree. Reaching his first spot Sol waved at the store keeper.”What can I do for you young man?” he asked before Sol pulled out some paper work.”I’m here on behalf of the West Fiore Trading Company to deliver a shipment to you business I just need your signature here before I give you the goods” he explained as he put the papers down and handed the man a pen and the old man quickly signed it.”very good its all in order here is your shipment” Sol said as he formed a large shadow portal to his right side and from it came a large crate filled with spices and seasonings.”there you are sir have a pleasant day” he said as he walked out the door and sighed.”One down three more to go” he said with a sigh.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Blessing
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 267,837

Making a Clean Living (Sophitia Privet) Empty Re: Making a Clean Living (Sophitia Privet)

Post by Yuiisai 30th December 2017, 5:11 pm

Sophitia had decided to move out on her own, something about the guild she found herself in hadn't felt right and though she felt bad about it the mage who had taken her under his wing known as Elyx Reaki had understood and wished her the best. He had agreed to still be her teacher and even take her out on tasks as she asked but he had to deal with something personal and would be in touch as soon as he could. She of course had been fine with this but found herself wondering what to do with herself as she no longer had a clear home within the mortal realm. "I'm sure I'll figure something out." she said to herself, but in honesty she knew little about earthland and the guilds within it. She had been so deep in thought that she hadn't even realised that she was about to bump into someone until it actually happened.

Stumbling back a few steps she dusted her white Grecian style dress off, her long red hair having some leaves in it but it wasn't messy more like they had been placed there intentionally as a strange kind of jewellery. "My apologies, I was deep in thought." she said bringing up her head to look the other in the eyes, her ice blue eyes showing a celestial blue glow that was a strange family trait they all had. She frowned for a moment leaning forward tilting her head as she looked him up and down "The amount of darkness coming off of you." she commented, she was a celestial and as such could feel the sins of others but couldn't tell exactly what they where, he wasn't old enough for that just yet. "Never the less, I hadn't meant to bump into you on purpose... I wish you well in your endeavour to change your life path." she commented with a gentle smile as she started to walk off knowing he was likely busy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Making a Clean Living (Sophitia Privet) 59882_s
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Making a Clean Living (Sophitia Privet) Empty Re: Making a Clean Living (Sophitia Privet)

Post by Sol 30th December 2017, 10:33 pm

Sol blinked in surprise when someone nearly bumped into him and he was rather surprised with her as well. Red hair that reminded him of his old queen and blue eyes that were lighter then the last pair he saw but glowing softly and held now icy look in them. His ruby slitted orbs looked at hers for a moment before he waved it off since she hadn’t actually bumped into him. “its alright nothing bad happened so no worries” he said before he suddenly caught her comment about how much darkness he had coming of him, it honestly didn’t surprise him since he had done many horrible things and he still did… just not as much as before..

She then wished him well on his path change and then started to walk past him deeper into the city and Sol actually spoke up .” actually I wouldn’t mind your company I have a few more errands to do while Im in Rose garden Miss…” he trailed off as he moved to walk beside her. He wondered what her name was and more importantly how did she know stuff about him. "um if I may ask how do you know about my darkness?” he asked curiously as he glanced at his work list again.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Yuiisai 30th December 2017, 11:24 pm

Sophitia smiled as she heard that her apology had been accepted by the other as she continued to walk down the street, once again in her own thoughts "I should have been more observant" she scolded herself knowing had anyone within her family witness what had just happened she would have been harshly scolded then had a month worth of training her instincts and observation skills, the mere thought of that made her shudder. 'I got off easy but still I should be more careful.' she thought to herself but stopped as she came out of her own voice as she heard the others voice once more, her eyes moving to look at him as he asked her name. "Clearblade." she said simply in reply as he had used a title and not just asked for her first name. Hearing his next words however had perplexed the red headed teen.

"You want a complete stranger to accompany you on your errands?" the confusion written on her face would be translated into her tone of voice "Why may I ask?" she didn't mind as it wasn't like she had anything better to do at current. Biting her bottom lip she nodded "Very well, I'll accept your invitation." she knew this would be something her family may not approve of given the darkness that emanated but still it was clear as crystal that he was trying his best to change that darkness. It was then she noticed he had moved by her side "You'll need to lead the way since it's your errands after all" she chuckled as to her it almost seemed as if he wanted to lead the way, the laughing however came to an abrupt end as he then asked how she knew about the darkness "I-I'm sorry but I don't know you well enough to be comfortable to divulge such information, I hope you understand." her tone was apologetic "Oh! What's your name?" she realised with the going's on she hadn't asked his name.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 30th December 2017, 11:52 pm

Sol nodded as the woman introduced herself as Clearblade and he noticed she was now confused at why he wanted her to accompany him ad he shrugged.”well I gotta go farther into town anyways besides I could use the company its better then wandering by myself” he explained as he walked with her and he nodded again as she told him to lead the way, once again he stopped in another shop this time one that dealt in lacrima and Sol repeated the process he did with the spice salesman and while the man read the paper work Sol heard what the woman said about how she didn’t feel comfy enough with him to divulge the information.

Alright fair enough its just suprising since most can’t sense such a thing but as for my name I am Sol Terumi The Dragon King” he explained as he repeated what he did with the other shop owner and used a shadow portal to bring forth the order of lacrimas for the man.”just a random question but are you a member of a guild?” Sol asked as he glanced at Sophitia for a moment.”I just ask because im a member of the west fiore trading company” he added quickly.

Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Post by Yuiisai 31st December 2017, 8:17 am

Sophitia nodded hearing that he had to go further into the town for his errands and that he would prefer not to be wandering on his own "Afraid your past may come back to bite you so to speak?" she asked her voice showing nothing more than curiosity on the situation and that she wouldn't push if he didn't want to speak on it. "What are your errands?" she asked tilting her head a small smile on her lips as she showed genuine interest in what had brought the other to this town of all places. It wasn't that long before they had began walking down the quiet street, she was making sure to observe everything carefully so she didn't bang into everything "Everything is so similar, this is going to be difficult." she commented to herself more than Sol, but she had managed to keep from making a fool of herself as they seemingly stopped at their next stop. She waited outside as he dealt with his task humming an unusual tune to herself.

As he exited she instantly stopped turning to face him "Everything okay?" she asked knowing that it wouldn't be read that much into giving that it was a common question when she was sent on delivery errands as a child, so believed the mortal realm would be much the same. "There are not many like me around." she said with a smile knowing it to be the truth, rarely did angels come to the realm of man especially within her family they where deemed 'to valuable' by the seraphim council; but then she needed time away from her family and wanted to see the world of man to see if it was as bad as she had been told "Nice to meet you Sol, my first name is Sophitia." her tone was gentle as she spoke, but stopped upon hearing his title "Why would a king be on the errands of simple people?" she enquired, this wasn't to belittle him but merely out of confusion as she knew every culture and specie had a pecking order.

Again they had started walking until they stopped to another store, once again she waited outside for him to deal with his business, again she hummed her unusual enchanting melody until he came back out "All done?" she enquired but listened to his next question about being in a guild "Not any longer, I was in Golden Phoenix but it wasn't the correct fit, they are treasure hunters and that doesn't ring true to me, I'm hoping my next try will be my last one." she said with an ernest tone as she spoke on the matter "A king working for a trading company?" she thought on it for a moment, it wasn't for her to judge and thus wouldn't, if it kept his life forfilled and away from the darkness then that was the best thing for him she guessed "I haven't heard of it before, I'm sorry Sol." she had been truthful on the matter, she had only been within the mortal realm for a month or two so had a lot to still learn on the workings.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 31st December 2017, 1:06 pm

Sol could only chuckle a bit nervously when Sophitia questioned if he was afraid of his past comeing back to bite him. “you have no idea “he said with a small smirk revealing his fangs before he heard her new question and he looked at his list.” its nothing much I just gotta deliver a few orders to people. My shadow magic makes transporting things pretty easy” he explained since he knew his ability to use shadow portals made him very good at shipping. When he came out from a shipment Sol heard Sophitia ask if everything was ok “yeah im alright” he said as he smirked a bit when she said that there were not many like her around which made sol chuckle a bit again.

you could say the same for me as well”" he said before he could only blink at her questioning of why he was doing simple errands when he was the king of the dragons..”” he explained. The young woman explained that she had been in golden phoenix but it was not what she was looking for so hopefully this next guild would suit her better.” its alright Sophitia we like our privacy so most don’t know about us” he added hoping to shed some light on his guild.

Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Post by Yuiisai 31st December 2017, 4:15 pm

"I don't know what you have done in your past but it I know by the darkness you are emitting it was far from good, but it's never to late to change to a path of light." she said with a gentle smile her eyes closing making her look a little more innocent for a moment before she opened them "I am not the one who judges, that is the Angel of Death's job. I know him and he would fit into my family perfectly." she said with a bit of grumble but chuckled, she couldn't blame him as he to had came from a prestigious family only made worse that his father was the current general for the hosts of her home realm; so she could understand why Azriel was as he was... the shoes were big ones to fill as she well knew. "Hopefully you can make things right before you pass, I would hate to see you end in hell or in limbo." she said gently her eyes showing concern for her new acquaintance's afterlife, after a moment she shook her head "I should be thinking less like that and more on the present sorry." she said happily as if the last part of the conversation didn't happen.

"My family hire people to deliver our goods or people come collect from our forge or shops depending on what is ordered." she said rubbing the back of her head, before leaning forward and touching his clothing wincing almost as if it pained her to do so "A king should be wearing better than second rate fabrics made from a second rate tailor." she commenting drawing her hand back, it wasn't that she was being a snob or elitist it was a family trait that they could see flaws and weaknesses in things for now that was something that no one not of her blood knew. "You don't seem happy with the colour either from what I overheard earlier so if you permit me, perhaps I can make something more your style." she said looking at him "Free of charge, I swear you won't regret it." her voice showing no doubt in her words.

"There are plenty of dragons I've seen in this realm though other beings are more prominent" she said honestly, she had yet to come across another angel which wasn't overly surprising as they didn't come to the realm of man without authorisation or good reason. "It's not that, I've only been in Fiore for two months I think." she said thoughtfully, it had to be around that length though somehow it seemed so much longer. She put it down to the fact that for most of it she had been on her own so time had dragged. "You use shadow magic but smell of poisons or at least the base plants." she said scratching his head "I use... oh what did Elyx call it..." she seemed frustrated with herself "Maker magic is what he said it resembled anyway." she said not really knowing the differences in magics as in her home realm everyone had specialities for battle normally it ran down a family line.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 1st January 2018, 1:33 am

Sadly I can never fully walk in the light, the path I walk lies in both the dark and the light .” he said softly as he walked beside her. “the angel of death wont see me since dragons fall under far older and more eldritch beings” he explained before he continued”when I pass which who knows when that will be since dragons are ageless the dragon gods will most likely see to my soul” he added before he waved her comment off.”its alright the past is the past and the here and now is the most important” he said with a small smile.

When Sophitia offered to make him something better to ware compared to what he normally had to wear Sol blinked a bit before he nodded to her. “” he said before he heard her explain that she knew of plenty of dragons and that she had only been here in Fiore for about two months which made the dragon raise an eyebrow. ‘I promise you that there is no dragon like myself though if you have only been here in fiore for a month or two then you are clearly not from the earthly realm meaning your either from high up or down below and you don’t seem very demonic” he said before he looked away slightly when she mentioned poison.”I would rather not talk of my main magic but if I have to comment on it against any foe I am a walking death sentence” he said simply not wanting to reveal to much about his magic.

so if its maker magic what element do you imploy if your from a higher plane then I would assume light but that might be too obvious” he muttered slightly knowing it was a cliché answer.

Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Post by Yuiisai 1st January 2018, 9:50 am

Sophitia looked to him hearing that he would never really be in the light but would walk both which made the young angel look confused "You work for a trading company, I'm guessing they have a good reputation or you wouldn't be on your best behaviour and by that I mean wearing a uniform you dislike so very much it seems." she had no idea that he was of a neutral guild that had a darker side and that said guild worked hard to not hint at and keep things very low key to outsiders for everyone's safety "The angel of death is the one who holds the keys to all gods and matter of afterlife, you'll meet him before you meet your gods if he deems it should be." she said with a small shrug, it was out of her realm of understanding and knew better than to tread in Azriel's domain, it hadn't ended well for the last person foolish enough to do so. "Death's angel almost became fallen at birth because he was born with three white wings and three black wings, they seen him as an ill omen until they seen reapers protecting him and things changed." she said with a smile glad that her elder friend remained in the light "He likes strategic games." she finished.

She giggled a little as he came to the conclusion that she was a heavenly being "Fiore is only one continent on earthland, and there is nothing saying that I wasn't raised on an island." she corrected the other, she knew that he was correct in his assumption but she had also given alternative reasons she knew little of Fiore. "No, you're correct I am not demonic; my family are very strict on things so darkness isn't permitted." she said calmly turning to look at him "I will not push, you're clearly uncomfortable with the subject." to her that was that and his next words where just a dragon's arrogant pride so paid it no mind. "I use creation actually." she corrected with a grin "It's a family trait." she ended.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 1st January 2018, 8:54 pm

you could say they have a decent reputation but I hate wearing a uniform that’s for sure” he joked as he tugged again on the collar of his uniform. She then explained about how the angel of death dealt with most races and gods before also explaining to the dragon king that the angel of death almost fell at beath but was chaned due to reapers protecting him.” I see” he muttered though he knew he most likely wouldn’t see the angel of death for a very long time. “ its almost impossible to not have darkness though even if you try to avoid it somehow it will creep in. it may not be much but it will be there” he explained when he heard Sophitia explain about how her family didn’t permit darkness.

im sorry its just that I would prefer my main magic stay hidden for now” he said before he grinned a bit at her explaining that she used creation and it was a family trait. “so you imagine something and then breath life and form into it” he questioned knowing that a magic called arc of embodiment was much like that but was very rare.

Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Post by Yuiisai 2nd January 2018, 9:21 am

Sophitia listened to the other when he spoke of the reputation of his guild and how he hated wearing a uniform unable to prevent herself from covering her mouth as she giggled a little "Thank goodness you aren't a guard or in a military organisation then." she spoke knowing that it often wasn't just the uniform that was stifling but the rules that came with it. "I'm sure you look dashing in your uniform Sol, so that should count for something." her tone was honest with every word, she could only really guess what people looked like with how the awakened eyes of her family worked so done her best to help him find the silver lining as best she could. "Angels are judged on their wings, this is just the way of it." she said with a sad tone "The wings can tell you a lot about the Angel that holds them and where they'll be best suited later in life... unless your from one of the affluent families and they've already decided for you." she said the last part she couldn't help but roll her eyes but smiled "Sorry about that." she knocked the side of her head with grin showing he shouldn't pay it much mind.

"Oh evil and good are just perspectives, what I may see as a good cause another may see as an evil act." she said with a smile "For example, a legal mage comes across two demons who are in true love and are showing it in the purest way. Do they take destroy them for being demons or do they show mercy because they're doing no harm and are in love?" she said calmly "It's these predicaments that test those who claim to be good and holy." her eyes going to the sky "Personally I would leave them be, they aren't a threat and just want to bask in the love of the other, but I know of people who would see race first and nothing else so would attack." she dropped her head eyes closing "It's a horrible thing but it's the truth." it was clear that such thoughts often burdened the youth, but it was clear she had a moral compass that wouldn't waver.

Lifting her head once more hearing Sol's voice she nodded "I'm not the kind to push without reason." she said after hearing him not wanting to divulge his main magic "Understandable given it can do great harm." she said quietly "But then it can also do great good if you allow it to." she said showing that she may not know his exact abilities, that she understood enough that it was dual sided and he shouldn't always think of it in the negative. "Not exactly..." she said cupping her right hand a little moving her left in delicate precise movements a crystal clear moonflower forming in her hand with a beautiful golden and moon blue glow appearing in her hand, as she continued the movements the closed flower started to open the golden glow leaving only the ice blue one as she held it out for Sol to take, though it was clearly a construct but felt like the real thing. "A gift" she said gently.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 2nd January 2018, 6:16 pm

Sol lightly blushed at Sophitias complement before he shrugged.”I suppose that is one upside to it though I can’t really use my wings without wrecking it I normally only wear a pair of jeans since I need my upper body free” he explained. Before he heard her sad tone about the judgement of angels thru their wings and Sol thought for a moment.”have you already had your fate decided?” he asked before he got an idea.”would you care to see my wings perhaps soar in the skies above?” he offered her with a small grin.

When she explained her concept of good and evil sol could only nod in understanding. “exactly just like what I might see as merciful you might see as cruel. We all have light and darkness in us to live without the other is not possible” he said before he shrugged. “I see no reason to harm someone like that but you have a point not all are like us” he said before he saw her offer him a gift and he gently took it and enjoyed the beauty of the moonflower .”Thank you I’ll treasure it Sophitia” he said softly with a small smile.

Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Post by Yuiisai 2nd January 2018, 8:48 pm

Even though Sophitia couldn't see his cheeks she could tell that his emotions had changed just a little and smiled "Your energy is beautiful when your cheeks change colour." she said her own cheeks turning slightly rosy as she had never had such an effect on another male or female. "I will make sure what I make you will allow your wings to move through so you will be able to use them freely." she nodded, she knew what it was like to wear restrictive clothing especially when it came to the wings so she had made specialised clothing for herself, after all she herself had four sets though she hid three sets even from her own family. "Jeans?" she seemed confused at what he was talking about "Sorry, I don't know those kind of things, are they trousers or perhaps a skirt?" her tone showed she wasn't being sarcastic over the subject she genuinely didn't know the clothing term.

"Yes, there are three affluent families within my home and I belong to one of them, Azriel belongs to another." she explained her left hand moving to her right arm as she looked away. "My family are crafters and warriors... we specialise in elements." she said quietly "Don't get me wrong I love my family with everything I am but when you're a child prodigy of such a prestigious family it feels like nothing you do will ever be good enough." she explained "I specialise in light, water and nature elements but can use them all." she continued so he understood a little bit more her eyes going to the thing she had made and gifted him "It's how I can make such things as the moonflower I gave you." she said with a small smile.

She tilted her head hearing that he wanted to go flying with her a worried flicker appearing in her otherwise gentle eyes "We are in a town, my kind don't tend to show our wings around mortals." she said almost as if he had asked her something taboo "So for now I'll have to decline, I'm sorry." she seemed upset that she had to decline but it wasn't like she had much choice it was against the rules without just reason and this was one such time. "I'm glad to meet someone else who thinks as I do, to the rest of my kind everything is black and white, that there is no grey which is shameful when you think on it really." again her tone was saddened as she thought on such actions but those where out of her power so knew she shouldn't worry on it but still did. Hearing Sol thank her she looked up smiling "You're welcome and thank you." her creation would be without fault that would be seen easily even with his normal eyes.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 3rd January 2018, 12:52 am

At Sophitias words Sols cheeks got darker for a moment before he saw her cheeks also darken and he resisted the urge to smirk.” thank you that will make it easier when I need to be in the air” he said before he laughed a bit at her confusion” I guess they are kinda like trousers here I can show you though” he said before he looked at his list a moment and saw that he had some time before his last delivery and it was also noted that he didn’t need to be in uniform for it. The slayer was engulfed in shadow for a moment before he reappeared in his normal attire which consisted of black combat boots black jeans and black sleeveless Chinese top.

these are Jeans that I am wearing right now a bit rougher then regular pants but they are far more durable” he explained before he heard her explaining that she belonged to one of the affluent families within her realm and that they specialized in creation and elements. “interesting I have one in my castle who can wield nature as well but I must say that its quite an ability”" he said . When she declined his offer to fly Sol simply shrugged “that’s alright perhaps another time” he offered politely. “ Im glad to see someone like myself also since I’ve seen the extremes on both sides and its hard to stand “ he explained since he had seen those that preached absolute evil and those that preach pure good but it was foolish to do such a thing.

Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Post by Yuiisai 3rd January 2018, 3:01 pm

She covered her mouth again giggling as she watch his energy again "It's got cuter Sol, I'm guessing no one normally sees this side of you." she said, she understood from the darkness she felt on him he had to keep a certain appearance or he would have seemed weak, but at the same time she found it strange that he would show such a guarded side to a person he met perhaps thirty minutes before. She bit her lip for a moment wondering if she should ask about it. "Sol, I'm sorry about being so forward but if you are so guarded about this gentler softer side of you that resembles a teen boy who's crushing for the first time, why would you show it to me so openly? We've just met, I mean I'm not complaining I enjoy seeing your light but it's strange." she finally asked and said needing to know the answer for what she guessed was out of character behaviour.

"I hear you, I have four sets of wings so my clothing always has to be specially crafted." she explained nodding to show she understood his plight when it came to tops and wings. "So they're trousers?" she asked again watching as the energy changed, crouching her hands going to feel the fabric scrunching her nose a little almost to the point of distaste given the feel and flaws she seen. "This feels awful, how can you wear this?" she asked before standing taking his hand and placing it on her dress which felt like a high end silk "This is a specialised blend I have made, light as silk and yet resilient as the hardest armour." she said with a small smile "I would make your clothing from this material but I can make it feel like other fabric but it will still be as light as silk." she explained hoping that it would make him happy to know that his clothing would be also an armour.

"We can use elements as a whole but we only specialise in a few, light obviously then we choose one or two to train in." she explained her hand going to the flower she made "I decided life and nurture would be the two others I would concentrate on and have wonderful teachers. I have the head of the healing section as my nature teacher and I have the water elder teaching me the water element." she said with a smile, she was proud of herself when she was accepted but both her teachers and if she managed to master them she may indeed look to lean into other elements. "Someone in your home uses nature? It's a wonderful gift, I'm sure he or she treasures it. Nurture especially of things that keep us going is a great calling." she said her voice believing every word she spoke on the subject. "I'd like that Sol and am glad you understand the strictness of the rules are for everyone's safety." wither or not this was the case was another matter but she had read books showing how angels had been treated in the past and it frightened her a little so tried to seem human as much as possible.

"Extremism is rarely needed and it's these people that can give entire races bad names." she explained with a sigh "But all to often it is those in power that are the extremists and those below follow blindly like sheep." she sighed knowing that was an all to hard tablet to swallow "I should believe in absolute good and evil given my race but if this was the case then my kind would never fall but they do because all beings in creation are flawed and believe me I can see flaws in pretty much everything." it was the 'gift' or 'curse' depending on how one may want to view it that her family wielded and was the secret they never spoke about to those who have been born within the family.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 4th January 2018, 2:31 am

Sol simply looked away feeling rather embarrassed at her comment since he didn’t meant to blush but he couldn’t help it,”lets just say in the line of work I have done and still do from time to time being guarded saves your life and those around you. But as for why im acting like this I don’t know but I know im nor the only one who blushed you did it to and like you said we just met” he said before smirking knowing she was just as guilty. When she questioned how he could wear such clothing due to it feeing so awful.” I got used to it due to needing to keep warm where I used to live “ he explained before she had him feel the material her dress was made of though the fact that it was close to her thigh nearly made Sol blush again.

I suppose the silk feel would be ok if its extra armor as well I can always use more though I still want to pay you if that’s okay Sophitia” he said hoping she would be willing to accept payment since he thought it was only fair. “I agree whole heartedly with that considering look what Acnologia did to my species almost all dragons got a bad name from it” he said before he decided to open up perhaps for one of the very rare times.” though I can understand many dragons reasons for not likeing or hating humans. I myself don’t like them and I don’t think anything will change that though there are one or two that are different then most” he said letting her know his personal feelings on the matter which was rare since he liked to keep that to himself.

Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Post by Yuiisai 4th January 2018, 6:23 pm

Even though Sophitia couldn't see like others could she could see his embarrassment through the change in his natural aura and smiled "Looking away does nothing, I can't see your face Sol." she admitted for the first time "I'm not blind don't worry I just view things differently." she wanted to put his mind at ease "Your energy got sweeter still and I bet you look adorable looking away shyly like a youth that's just seen the girl they like for the first time." she giggled a little trying to keep her own cheeks from flushing but she couldn't do it completely so they has nice rosy tone to them "I can understand that, my family fight in the hosts, are officials and are crafters... no pressure for the younger generations" she sighed in frustration, she loved her family dearly but the expectations were so high she felt herself drowning and she was still very young.

She couldn't help but bring up her hands to cover her cheeks as she was told that she herself had blushed, she had wished that the other hadn't noticed but unfortunately this wasn't the case. "I know my cheeks were warm, you didn't have to mention it." she said shyly which was strange for the warrioress but here she was acting like a girl with a crush. "I.. I know we have, my family would have a fit if they seen me acting like this." she said honestly looking through her fingers smiling a little "I am reacting to your energy, it's sweet." she said her voice honest wondering if he was as dark as his aura had originally shown 'Mortals have both, I shouldn't be surprised.' she thought to herself not wanting to voice it in case she caused offence to the other "You said someone in your home used nature magics, I would love to meet them." she said smiling.

"This is far from the warmest material though to be in snow lands." she said tilting her head thinking why he would think that jeans would be warmer than furs but that wasn't for her to judge the other as she looked down giggling a little seeing his energy completely change. "Are you liking being down there Sol." she teased him a little as she knelt down beside him "I can make it out of any material, I like the feel of silk and it throws enemies off as they think it merely fabric but like I said I can give the same armour strength that I am wearing; it's still not perfected but I'm getting there slowly." she admitted to him "Still flawless in design or I wouldn't be wearing it." it wasn't because of being an elitist it was just a family trait they got no benefit due to seeing the flaws, it made them more than a little paranoid.

"I wouldn't accept payment, I offered and my families goods are worth a small fortune." she wasn't being boastful or over exaggerating, this was the truth of things but no one knew how their superior goods came around and nor would they; this was their families secret and had no intention of telling outsiders, to do so would be the same as falling or being disowned which had never happened within her family and she wouldn't be the first. "Dragons use to be beasts of labour or pets to my race for the longest time, my father and his best friend kept setting the ones at the top of the tower free as children." she said with a smile "They were of the mind that dragons could feel and communicate it was wrong to treat them in such a manner." she herself thought it shameful for an apparent ascended and enlightened race to act in such a way so was glad that it was in the past but still it was a blemish none would expect. "You lost a love to their hands." she said quietly looking to the side, "You wear the pain openly, but I'm glad there are some you don't hate but what makes them different in your eyes?" she asked trying to understand the other a bit more.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 4th January 2018, 9:30 pm

Sol felt his cheeks finally return to normal as he chuckled a bit at her shyness as she knew that it was strange for her to act this way as well since they had just met. When she mentioned that she would love to meet Aguya the one that used nature in his home Sol looked a bit apprehensive.” honestly meeting him is a double edged sword he is a good kid but blunt to a fault and he gives me grief and Im the king of our race “ he explained before he spoke once more. “I love him like a son but I swear sometimes I don’t know weather to give him a hug or a swift kick in the ass” he admitted. “all I’m saying is that when you meet him just don’t be offended if he is incredibly blunt and to the point” he explained

At her question of if he was enjoying himself his face heated up again.”I’d be lieing if I said no” he admitted since he was male and the fact that she had him touch her thigh as distracting to say the least. “it sounds very useful, silk does feel rather nice I suppose I should indulge myself a bit more” he said with a smirk.”trust me my dear I coud pay any price you ask but if you won’t accept a payment from me then allow my to grant you a favor anything you ask of me I shall grant you” he said softly ,when she mentioned that dragons were used for pets or labor for her race Sols eyes hardened for a moment before he let them soften at her explanation of her father and his friend releasing them and he knew she was probably just like them in wanting his species free. “Im glad to know that not all of your race are like that my species are proud even more so depending on what dragon species you look at” he said before his eyes seemed to cast down as he heard her mention that he had lost someone to humans and he refused to speak but only nodded slightly.”I would like to keep that story to myself if that is ok . I’m not trying to be rude but its hard to talk about” he said very quietly.

those that are different its hard to explain but its as if they hold little to no hate or darkness that most humans have either that or they simply don’t have it in them to hate” he said before suddenly his pants pocket echoed with a sound and he blinked before he pulled out a communication lacrima and he saw he had a call coming thru.” one moment please Sophitia” he said before he tapped the crystal and a voice came out of it. “Sol are you there” a female voice asked before the dragon spoke.”yes I’m here and all the delivery's are done and taken care of “ he told the woman before she sighed.” that’s good and I’m glad you take your job seriously but we just had an urgent request come in a traveling show is in desperate need of a replacement ringleader for the night since their current one got injuried can you cover him its in rose garden so it should be no problem.” she asked as Sol thought for a moment and then spoke.”yeah I can do it let them know ahead of time I’m on my way and Ill arrive soon.” he said before he grinned a bit at Sophitia. “so wanna see the greatest show on earthland” he said knowing she most likely would enjoy it.

Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Post by Yuiisai 6th January 2018, 4:55 pm

Sophitia listened to what was being said she felt her emotions calm which was a good thing as Sol's energy had returned to how it originally was, a smile remained on her face but blinked in confusion at how he had spoken on the nature user within his home. "You almost seem nervous on anyone meeting him." she commented until she heard why he sounded as such "A nature dragon?" she thought a moment to the wood elves she knew and the sacred grove the nature dragons rested in trying to remember how they were; she couldn't remember any of them being overly blunt or straight to the point unless it was a warning so found herself wondering why this person would be. "Sometimes rulers need that one person who grounds them, reminding them they are still mortal and prone to mistakes." she suggested "Besides being a king, I bet you're surrounded by a lot of yes men. At least you have one person who will challenge your decision and call you a fool if you're being one." she didn't mean this as an insult but as an honest truth to the other.

"Every ruler needs humbled from time to time" she said with a soft sigh knowing that was another task the three influential families where to the council "After all pride comes before the fall they say." she knew there was two kinds of pride, her family had one of them but they made sure to keep that in check and if someone was getting to big for their boots so to speak they where knocked down a few pegs and reminded that they where still servants to a higher calling. "You see him as a son? He isn't your child?" she asked curiously listening to him biting her lip "Did something happen to his own family that you took him into yours?" it was clear he wasn't trying to bring up painful memories but trying to understand the dynamics of his and the nature dragons relationship. She blinked as he mentioned not knowing wither to hug or hurt him, she knew this was meant in a strange loving way but still weirded her out a bit. "I deal with the most annoying people in my realm, I'm sure I can handle this person too." she said with a smile her tone showing that she wasn't to worried about meeting Sol's child.

Seeing his energy change again she chuckled "Your energy changed again, it's sweet." she commented poking his cheeks playfully "It's adorable, but I'm guessing you enjoyed the view by the flush in your energy." She found it funny in a good way how he was acting like a school boy with a crush. "You're the only noble I know that wears such fabrics and doesn't indulge themselves, there is no crime in dressing up, I think it would suit one like you." she said honestly as she stood once more making sure to dust off her dress. "Last thing that I made I charged a gods ransom, then again with what was ordered, the materials and how delicate it was..." she said thoughtfully "They said it was an important gift for an important person, money was no object." she said smiling sweetly "They seemed to care for the person deeply to commission such a thing for a person." she said honestly.

"It's not necessary, I offered." to her it was a sad thing to see someone of power in her opinion wearing less than they deserved and so had no issue making something nice for him, she again seen his energy change and this time it wasn't for the better, it was anger and made her pull away from him cautiously; no sooner than it had shown than it had ebbed "My family don't believe that dragons should be kept in such a way. I'm the head of an order within my home realm, dragon riders..." she said with a smile "The dragons and the angels that ride them have a partnership and are treated as one living breathing being." she explained thinking about her own companions Angelus and the young dragon that seen her as mummy Angelek. "My companions are my life and for them to be mistreated is the same as myself being mistreated and I won't allow it." her voice showed the though more than annoyed her "One of them is a girl she's still very young and can't tell her left from her right so we coloured one of her scales to help her. She's my little girl and I love her dearly." She was only nineteen herself but she knew certain types of dragons imprinted on the first people they seen so she was a mommy.

"No, not all of us are like that in fact my father's friend married the empress of a dragonic race of another realm and sits on the throne as the emperor and is respected." she explained wondering how he would take the fact that times had changed since before her youth. "Dragons are very proud but every now and then like kings they need that one person that can keep them grounded, that's why it's important both rider and dragon trust each other unconditionally within my order." she explained knowing that if they didn't both dragon and rider could be putting themselves and everyone else in danger, it was never stood for. "I won't push that matter Sol, Humans are cruel to what they don't understand and fear... one of the reasons we don't show our wings." she explained, divine beings or other wise there would still people who would attack for one reason or another and she wouldn't make herself a target if she could help it. "They're rare but yes they do exist, it's these people who eventually have the right to become Angels or so it's said." she said she knew by now the cat was out of the bag but still she didn't know who else was around and would rather not have issues.

She nodded as he went to deal with tasks walking away just a little so she didn't invade private matters her eyes looking around until she heard his voice once more. Hearing what he asked he blinked "A-are you asking me out on a date Sol?" she asked part of her tone was teasing but her cheeks had pinked a bit at the thought of such a thing, they had just met so had no idea how he intended for his words to be taken. "I guess it could be fun, but what kind of show?" she asked not knowing anything and had to wonder if Sol himself knew what he had just gotten himself roped into.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 6th January 2018, 10:08 pm

considering how blunt he is I get that way” he explained before he nodded at her inquiry of Aguya being a nature dragon and also explained that  rulers always needed someone to keep them grounded and remind them they make mistakes.”you are right he is a nature dragon but only half  his mother was a nature dragon his father was a poison dragon much like my father was” he explained. At the comment of yes men Sol gave a snort of laughter since it was rather true and almost none of his subjects wants to call him out on a decision and  that no one dared call him a fool not but one his son that was not his by blood but he still saw him as his own.

yeah its both refreshing and frustrating to  have someone like that but I do value his opinion highly, though to answer your question no I am not his biological father but I would rather not speak of what happened to his Family since its his business and  while I know what happened  it causes me a good deal of guilt” he said though at the end it was rather somber since Sol still couldn’t believe he had been a part of a guild that would willing exploit his species for profit it sickened him and made him angry. Though for the moment Sol was calm since he was out and about and anger would not help him here. When she chuckled and  asked if he liked the view the dragon kings face a very dark shade of red as he quickly stood and tried to get his face to return to normal

I suppose you do have a point  just finding someone to do it before you offered was rather hard” he said before her words suddenly made him remember something he had been told of an item in his possession and he treasured.”would this happen to be your work?” he asked as he formed a shadow portal and pulled out his treasured Kiseru that Yuiisai had gotten for him and he grinned a bit.”a member of my household got this for me and I treasure it and take very good care of it since so much thought was put into it” he explained . When she tried to turn down his offer of a favor Sol simply shook his had.”please I insist I cannot allow you to grant me such a gift for free you have a favor from the dragon king please take some time to consider what you would like “ he said being gentlemanly and kissing Sophitia on the hand .

At the womans explanation of  dragon riders and that they are considered one being and for a dragon to allow a person to ride them was a great sign of trust and respect. He smiled before he started to use his kiseru but before it touched his lips he thought for a moment.”are you ok with me smoking I can smoke something sweet if it makes it better” he asked since he didn’t want to be rude. When she talked about her dragons and that one of them was rather young and sol gained a very soft and gentle smile on his face.”do take care of them a dragons trust is something to never take for granted and to have one as an ally is a great help” he explained before he nodded at her words of her fathers friend and  her relenting of wondering about his past tragedy and he was grateful that she did..

" I suppose I kinda am though since this is a job for me most likely you will have to be in the stands while I work but I’ll make it worth it “ he said with a smirk as he gently took her hand and led her in the direction of where the circus was  and he took a puff of his Kiseru and the smell of cherry  hit the air as  he blew the smoke up so it would avoid Sophitia. “im not sure but I have no doubt the show will be amazing” he said since he knew that traveling shows were often fun and very entertaining though as they moved thru the streets he heard a few whisperes of people who didn’t like that the show was in rose garden if only for a little while.

After a few moment Sol managed to direct them to the huge pop up tent in the center of Rose Garden and he  walked inside with Sophitia. They were quickly greeted by one of the performers.”Sir please tell me you’re here to help us with the ringmaster postion?”  they asked before Sol nodded.”I am  all I ask is please find this lovely woman a seat where she can see the show perfectly” he asked as the performed bowed his head and nodded. “Sure Ill make the arraingments but you might want to  memorize this rather quickly” he said as he passed Sol a piece of paper and would escort  Sophitia into the tent deeper and get her a front row seat as Sol opened the paper and grinned from ear to ear.”This I can do.” he said to himself.

The  inside of the tent was massive and had massive stands with many people in them waiting for a good show. Some of them were murmuring worried about what happened to the ring master. However after a few moments  suddenly it hit.

Woah
      Woah
     Woah
     Woah
     Woah
     Woah
     Woah
     Woah

The music started to raise as the performers sang this in the pitch darkness then suddenly a voice sang softly but his voice was heard in every corner of the tent.

Ladies and Gents this is the moment you’ve waited for

Woah

Been searching in the dark your sweat soaking thru the floor"

Woah

and buried in your bones there’s an ache that you cant ignore. Taking your breath, Stealing your mind, And all that was real is left behind

After this the person sing started to sing louder as three spotlights shone down in the center and one struck down on a figure near the entrance of the tent revealed to be Sol in  ringmaster outfit as he quickly approached the center of then ring while still singing.

Don’t fight it, it’s coming for you, running at ya.
    Its only this moment, Don’t care what comes after.
    Your fever dream,can’t you see it getting closer.
    Just surrender ‘cause you feel the feeling taking over.
    It’s Fire! It’s Freedom! Its Flooding Open!.
    it’s a preacher in a pulpit and you find devotion.
    There’s something breaking at the brick of every wall its holding I’ll let you now, so tell me do you wanna go!?

The moment the question left Sols lips the tent lit up with mulitiple colored lights and  the performers emerged from a giant of a man to a bearded woman to a man with multiple arms like an asura. They joing with Sol as he sang.

Where it's covered in all the colored lights
    Where the runaways are running the night
    Impossible comes true, it's taking over you
    Oh, this is the greatest show
    We light it up, we won't come down
    And the sun can't stop us now
    Watching it come true, it's taking over you
    !”

As they sang many of the  performs started to do tricks from using powerful blasts of fire magic to using takeover to become  different animals and interact with others. One thing impressive thing was a pair of Nemean Lions that was under the control of a beast master mage and were doing tricks.

Woah”  “Colossal we calm these renegades in the ring!”
    Woah” “Where the lost get found in the crown of the circus king

As Sol sang this next part he  suddenly broke into a mad dash forward.
    Don’t fight it, it’s coming for you, running at ya. Its only this moment, Don’t care what comes after. It’s binding outside and I think that you know. Just surrender ‘ cause you’re calling and you wanna go!”

As soon as he finished those words Sol actually shed his coat and shirt along with his shoes and he suddenly took off into the air space in the tent as his great black wings emerged and he laughed as he soared thru the sky with the crowd looking at him in awe as he revealed his scaled arms and he continued singing with the group.

Impossible comes true, Intoxicating you
    !”

Sol stopped and hovered in  the middle of the tent as the lights shown on him and  his voice rang out clear over all the others as he held out his arms as if to greet every guest. But the look on his face if Sophitia could see his face she would see an emotion that had been long buried in him that was finally coming out.

It was Joy

It’s everything you ever want,
    It’s everything you ever need
    Ands it’s here right in front of you.
    This is where you wanna be
    It’s everything you ever want
    It’s everything you ever need
    And it’s here right in front of you
    !”

at this point the song started to wind down as Sol landed and retracted his wings and started to perform with the other dangers while using a trick that he could only use outside of battle, he took pure ethernano and started to project it out almost like a galaxy and he heard many children exclaim things in wonder.

Oh, this is the greatest show.
    !.”

This is the greatest Show
     This is the Greatest
    !!!!!!!!!”

They finished as the lights went out and then when they came on Sol was revealed but back in his ringmaster attire and was more then ready to keep the show going. However before he could the crowd roared in approval and it was almost deafening. Though Sol saw a few judgemental eyes in the crowd as well.

Color guide:

Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Post by Yuiisai 8th January 2018, 2:16 pm

Sophitia giggled shaking her head "There's no need to be worried about how blunt he is with me, I can be just as blunt if needed." she said calmly "Besides there's a certain way to greet those of nature I've been taught." she said tilting her head her auburn hair moving with the slight movement "A hybrid?" she seemed almost surprised but the smile had always remained "I didn't think any dragons but the Ascent Arco cared little for type, most dragons stay with their own types so it's wonderful to hear that it seemed to have started here on the mortal plains." she said happily tapping her hands together in glee as she thought of the children that would be born in the future then she stopped a somber look on her face "W-wait, you speak of his parents in the past tense and speak of him as your child...." she looked to Sol in the eyes "D-did they pass?" it was clear that the thought brought despair to the Angelic youth "W-what happened? Please to the heavens I pray it was natural." her words were sincere, nothing was harder for her to think of than people being murdered, her hand going to a small crystal around her neck which held an image of herself and two dragons. "This is Angelus, Angelek and me together. Angelek sees Angelus as daddy." she said smiling weakly the thought of losing either of them scared her to her core but she shook her head knowing that she'd never allow it to happen.

Hearing that it was his child's story she nodded and wouldn't push the matter any further, it wouldn't be right of her "I don't know what I'd do if I lost them, they're part of my being." she said quietly letting the crystal fall to lay at her chest once more. "I'm sure you aren't at fault Sol, stop blaming yourself as if you do he is liable to do the same and it be bad for you both" she commented as "Seems I said something to give you a chuckle." she said smiling a little trying to get such sad thoughts out of her head, then she told him why and nodded "I guess it would be frustrating but rather refreshing at the same time, it's always good to have someone you can trust the opinion on though. How old is your son?" this was sheerly out of curiosity as she expected someone around Angelus's age.

"You know, I've seen lanterns with less light in their aura than you have shown in your cheeks." she said with a playful tone and grin, she had no idea how she was managing to do this to someone so easily; it was almost like she was a succubus with how he was acting towards her "Could it be that you are a cat and I am your catnip Sol?" she teased, her mouth covering as she realised what she had just said her own cheeks flushing brightly. "I am so sorry, I have no idea where that even came from." and in complete honesty she didn't she felt so ashamed and embarrassed that she had, it was written all over her face for the world to see. This faded however as Sol spoke once more breaking her concentration on how she had just acted, she was just glad none of her family where there to witness such a scene "It's not overly hard Sol, it's just trying to find the right crafter for the task at hand." she said thinking how many in her family cold different types of items but specialised in a few much like elements.

She tilted her head a bit blinking as she was asked if something was her work, she was going to say if she didn't see it she couldn't comment on wither it was or not but before she could he had brought it fourth from a shadow portal. Moving her hands forward she took the delicate item from him and examined it carefully her fingers moving over each and every part of the item as she checked it over. "Yes, I made this item." She said after a long few moments "The one who commissioned this kiseru was extremely specific on what she wanted it to look like, its protections, its utilities, its abilities and the materials it was made from." a smile on her face happy that she finally had a client who was such a way "Finding flawless bamboo is problematic at the best of times but then I had to restart three times because it wasn't how she envisioned..." she sighed remembering the strife this item had given her. "she was deeply apologetic each time." she commented handing it back to Sol "You indeed have taken very good care of it, if I didn't know any better I would swear it had never been used." her voice was soft as she spoke on its condition.

"The girl cares for you deeply you know Sol, I have yet to find someone on any plain of existence who was that specific and would pay the amount I charged her for that one treasured item." she said looking to the sky with a gentle sigh, she had no idea who her former client was to Sol or their relationship she was just glad that the end product pleased the one it was meant for. "The one thing she was very insistent on was it self lit" she said finding that this one feature out of everything else was the one it needed to have, which she as could be imagined found strange but then the secondary utility that she requested that a mere thought could fill it with whatever herbal material the owner so desired was a strange one too but had done the request non the less. She blinked seeing how insistent that he was being about not accepting her gift for free, it was the first time she had ever known that someone of her family offered something free of charge that the person they offered hadn't accepted right away "I must still decli-" she stopped mid sentence as she was caught off guard as he took her hand delicately within his own and kissed it as if they where in a formal setting, her cheeks flushing as she had no idea on how exactly to take what had just happened.

She snapped out of her daze as she heard him speak once more "Oh feel free to smoke whatever you wish, I work with all kinds of plants so toxins and such don't bother me to much." she said with a smile as she tried to get her warm cheeks to cool. "Angelek is like my own child I was there when she hatched as was Angelus... we are a family and take good care of one another." she said her hand going back to the crystal activating the holographic image for the first time where he'd be able to see her and Angelek playing before Angelus coming over to tickle them both, it made her miss her home and her dragonic family but for now she needed time to be herself and knew that if anything went wrong they could contact her. "For whatever happened to your love so long ago you have my condolences, however, rejoice she returns back to the element she loved so much." she said with a soothing tone, she didn't know her race or element but regardless she was an elemental angel and believed that everyone favoured at least one element above the others so tried her best to bring him solace.

Her cheeks slightly pinked as he admitted he was indeed asking her out on a date though said it wouldn't be a conventional one, as he wouldn't be sat next to her watching the show but in fact taking part of it. She didn't have it in her heart to tell him that such a thing would be wasted on her given his eyes didn't work like everyone else's within the mortal plain so just nodded a little with a gentle smile on her face "Seems like a good thing to do while I think of what my next step is." her tone was calm as she spoke, her cheeks flushing a little more as her hand was taken and he was lead towards the destination of their unusual date. Sophitia listened to the whispers as they passed tilting her head "Seems like this was very well anticipated, I wonder what they will do if their ringmaster isn't better tomorrow, do they expect you to continue to fill in?" she asked in a curious tone, in honesty she understood this kind of thing was how mages made a living but it also seemed kind of unfair at the same time, before long they where in the circus tent her eyes going around as she tried to distinguish between everything 'this place is harder see things than outside.' she thought to herself sighing in frustration.

She hadn't been paying attention to the brief interaction between the performer and Sol, but before long she was being led deeper into the tent and doing her best not to trip over things, which she managed for the most part a gentle smile on her face as she sat down. "Thank you very much." she said awaiting for the show to start, it saddened her that she wouldn't really be able to see it but would cheer for him none the less; before she knew it the tent was filled and the atmosphere changed a cheer happening as the performance started a gentle smile on her face as she closed her eyes listening to the words that where spoken and sang. She opened her eyes occasionally but the flares of energy made her close them quickly as she hadn't be expecting so much happening at once and it affected her greatly to the point she covered them with her hands to prevent more harm. "I should have known this was a bad idea." she whispered to herself as she stood making her way out of the tent but listened calmly outside on the grass her hand stroking over it.

"He has a good voice and he seems to be enjoying himself." she said calmly looking up to the sky knowing her family wouldn't approve of the goings on, he was a well known darkness in this realm. "I know what you'd say, but I have a duty to try make the darkness to fade... it's a duty right? No one is to far from the light's reach after all." she said almost as if having a conversation with an unseen force "The fact I like his kinder energy is just a bonus." she said closing her eyes once more humming gently to herself waiting for the show to end.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 13th January 2018, 2:57 pm

I still worry about him offending people considering his mouth will most likely get him into trouble one of these days” he muttered since he knew Aguya didn’t hold back with people. Though as Sophitita explained that other then one most of the time dragons stayed with their own types and he nodded.”that makes sense but I like to think that anyone can be with anyone no matter what race you are” he said. When her face suddenly took a somber look and asked him what happened to Aguyas parents Sol sighed.”they are not among the living and I am sorry to say that it was not natural but I would prefer to get his permission to tell it” Sol explained before he looked at the image of Sophitia and her two dragons. “they are very cute take good care of them and they will take good care of you” he said softly happy to see her so concerned for her dragons.

When he was asked how old Aguya is Sol actually blinked before he thought for a moment.”honestly I don’t know, but I do know that he is far younger then myself” he said after a moment of thought. When the angelic woman turned red after her comment about being his catnip Sol could only snicker. "my my for being an Angel your acting like quite the seductress aren’t you?” he teased. He found it rather amusing though that she was bringing out such a side to him, only one other had managed to do that. It was then that Sophitia started to look at the kiseru he had and she confirmed that she had made it, but she also explained that she had to restart three times due to it not fitting Yuiisais specifications. The angelic woman then told him that he did take good care of it almost as if it has never been used.

I do use it all the time but I am always sure to thoroughly clean it since such a finely crafted item should be in the best condition it can be” he said before he shifted the mixture in the kiseru from cherry to nightshade. He took a breath of it as the sweet scent of nightshade wafted into the air and Sol sighed as he breathed out the mixture.” yes I figured she would have it self light, I often ran out of matches so it makes my life so much easier. “ he said with a small grin.

I think its only for this day since they are packing up after this and the ringmaster should have a few days to rest then be ready to perform again” he explained before the performance then started a few moments later. It went rather well but as Sol emerged from the tent he saw Sophitia and he smiled softy before he gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "hey you ok?” he asked he was back in his normal clothes, but before he could say anything again he saw a group of ten people approaching and they didn’t look happy. “Folks I need to ask you to leave” Sol said trying to keep them calm and hopefully avoid a fight.

We don’t want those freaks and magic weirdos here just like we don’t want you here” one of them said with a torch but Sol stood firm and was not afraid of them. "I said you need to leave now and without fuss.” he said before he was cut off with a punch across his jaw, it didn’t knock him to the ground but his head moved with the fist and his sclera turned pitch black as he started to give off a bit of magic power with poison and shadow cloaking him slightly.”Last chance Leave now” he said though his eyes held a fearsome glare in them, he was focusing on controlling his temper and hopefully get them to leave without having to harm anyone.

Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Post by Yuiisai 26th January 2018, 4:45 pm

Sophitia shook his head with a smile "Honesty is always the best course of action, it helps people in many different ways. For you it reminds you you're not infallible for another it might remove their facade of grandeur or remind them who they are so they don't lose themselves." she said giving a few examples "Sometimes sugar coating doesn't help so blunt is needed but he also seems not to be to tactful so that might be a bit of an issue when sensitivity is needed." she added with a soft sigh showing she understood both sides of the argument. She nodded closing her eyes as she thought of the new kinds of dragons could and would be born if more followed what Aguya's parents had started "The future is bright for the race if more follow in their footsteps." she said honestly her hand going to the pendant once more as she thought of her own adoptive daughter. "Angelek is an angelic dragon, she has feathers on her wings not scales or leather." she explained softly. She missed those she classed as her family.

She looked up listening with saddened eyes before looking away tears falling at the news "My deepest condolences to their child and no one deserves an unnatural death." she didn't know the ins or outs but she also wouldn't push the matter, it was clear it wasn't just her that was hurt by this event. She didn't know those who where taken nor the child that was left behind but the though of it still stirred emotions within her given how close her order was with the regal race. "Angelek is very cute she wants to start her training so she can be my companion, but she is still so very young and I wouldn't want her in this kind of life but that's the maternal side of me at work I guess." she said gently wiping the tears away smiling softly at the end of the day he knew Angelek would grow and would walk her own path but for now that path was decided by her and Angelus.

"Do I even want to hazard a guess on your age?" she retorted hearing that his adoptive son was far younger than himself though he didn't know his exact age. "Have you ever thought to ask him?" she asked thinking it would be one of the first things he would have asked, so found it surprising that he hadn't. When he commented on her being a seductress her eyes went wide "A-ah..." she couldn't help but cover her face in embarrassment as she couldn't believe she was acting in such a way and that she was teased on it. "N-no... I.. I-it's..." she stumbled over her own words, it was then she realised she was still holding his Kiseru and held it out to him when her cheeks had calmed down a smile on her face. She started to wonder why she was acting this way around him, he was covered by such a thick darkness that would likely never lift from him 'Could it be I'm falling in love... with one of the darkness no less? My family would disown me if it was one such as him.' she thought to herself sighing faintly as she shook her head trying not to think on it for the moment.

Hearing his words brought her out of her thoughts the smile returning "You must be careful when cleaning it, I could see nothing to show the effects of cleaning either." her voice showing that she was indeed impressed with how much care had been put into the Kiseru's care and maintenance. "Like I said she cares deeply of you or she would have never commissioned me there are cheaper craftsmen after all." she said calmly nothing made her more annoyed than pushy clients, it hadn't been the first time her family said if the person wanted second rate goods they could go elsewhere but if they wanted the best then they would politely shut up and wait until they where finished. Anything they crafted took so long because they where flawless even from the base level, but this wasn't exactly like something they could advertise or people would start asking questions, snooping or both and they could do without the hassle. "You smoke like a chimney and you forget to bring a method to light the kiseru you smoke from?" she couldn't help but face palm at that single statement, it then dawned on her "What where you using before the one that was gifted to you?" she asked in curiosity.

Feeling his tap on her shoulder after the performance she nodded "Yes, why would you think that there wasn't Sol?" she asked it hadn't crossed her mind that her leaving midway through the performance would have made a difference to her acquaintance, it didn't seem to go unnoticed which caught her off guard. "If you mean about my leaving, the flaring energies hurt my head. I couldn't tell one thing from the next and with lots of sudden energies and flares I had to leave, I apologised but I stayed close as you can see and listened." she said her voice truly apologetic for causing him concern. She stood up seeing the negative energy coming their way dusting her dress off and sighed "They've done nothing wrong, it's a magical circus and it only seems to bother you gentlemen." she said noticing no one else seemed to be bothered by their presence. "They aren't doing you or anyone else any harm, they want to bring joy to people and they are earning a living while doing it." she said with a soft sigh trying to figure out why they seemed so bothered.

Sophita smiled looking at the torch and blowed gently extinguishing it "Fire isn't needed to make a point, you aren't barbarians or mindless mob" she said crossing her arms looking at them "Now, now Sol... I'm sure that these gentlemen where just mistaken in what they perceived as a threat and will leave now." she said with a gentle smile a warm calming glow "These people are friends and pose no threat to your livelihood in fact if your fair works with the magical circus it could build more revenue for you both if you think about it." she brought her hand her index finger outstretched as if she was about to teach them. "Children, teens, adults and lovers will want to play games and go on rides before going to the circus, for an hour or two you may be a little quieter but as the circus does three shows daily the fair would always busy..." she said thoughtfully "As one showing is leaving then you will have double people at the fair playing and riding fair rides until the next showing is ready and it would continue like this... it's smart business to work with them." he said finally bringing down her hand "After all during winter who wants to go to a fair, not to mention many of the rides would become dangerous in wet and cold weather so you would have excess money for the quieter times." she finished hoping they would see what she said was correct.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 29th January 2018, 12:51 am

"I suppose you have a point“ he said as he listened to her explain why the honestly Aguya showed was important and he nodded in agreement. When Sophitia gave her condolences and decided not to pry Sol felt very grateful, as much as he would like to tell her at the moment he felt this was not the time or the place for it and he also thought Aguya would want to give him permission to tell it. “ I can respect that she wants to train even at a young age but I would suggest asking if she is absolutely sure before starting it” he suggested.” I can understand your desire to keep her out of this kind of life style though” he said with a small smile on his face.

When the angelic woman questioned his age he blinked before he chuckled a bit.” Relax I’m not that bad by human years yes I would be an older man but in dragon years I’m just around adult age and I havent asked my adoptive son his age but I reckon he is most likely young adult in dragon years.” he said after he stopped chuckling. At her reaction to his comment of her being a seductress and he could only laugh a bit at her reaction .” the shade of red on your cheeks is gorgeous“ he said with a chuckle as he gently took the Kiseru from her and he took a hit from it and sighed in content.”I do take very good care to clean it carefuly, and I don’t forget I just go thru matches so fast I run out of matches” he said rubbing the back of his head and turned red from embarrassment, when asked what he used before he reached into a shadow portal and pulled out his original Kiseru.

I was worried when I didn’t see you in the tent I thought you might not have liked the show” he said softly before he heard her explanation and he nodded and understood.” I understand I’m sorry it was hurting your head but Im glad you could listen” he said. when he start to get angry surprisingly Sophitias aura seemed to calm him and his eyes returned to normal before the aura of poison and shadow vanished and he sighed. The mob seemed to calm as well but they still weren’t happy.” look as much as you don’t like people like me and the performers they won’t be here after tonight so there is no reason to fight or cause a scene” he explained as most of them dispersed from his and Sophitias explanation. However one remained and he glared at the both of them.”people like you should just disappear freaks” he said before he turned to walk away, Sol curled his hands into fists before he took a breath in and let it out.

As the mob dispersed Sol spit to the side to get rid of the blood in his mouth from the punch and gently touched his fangs to make sure they were broken or cracked. After a moment he sighed and looked at Sophitia.”Thanks for that Sophitia I’m trying really hard to keep my temper in check and taking a punch to the faces really didn’t help me

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:31 pm