Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sophitia Hunts the First Men

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Sophitia Hunts the First Men Empty Sophitia Hunts the First Men

Post by RyoKnetegawa 26th January 2018, 3:13 am

Ryo smiled as he and Gora walked through the streets of Ace of Spades. It was getting on late afternoon and early evening. Thankfully, despite the fact that the guild hall no longer hung in the sky above them, the guild was still near enough to offer protection to the city. Ryo remembered when this city had slowly begun to grow and soon enough it became the thriving place that it was now. This was part of his home, and he was here to help clean it up. Word had reached his ear of some of the notorious first men reaching this world despite his best efforts to destroy them. They had been working for Prometheus and he was quick to make sure that their leader wouldn’t threaten the safety of Sabertooth. However, in his foolishness he had allowed several of the first men to escape and now they had made their way through the portal and into the Ace of spaces.

Yet, he wasn’t the only one who was going to help here. He had been told that there was someone who needed to be tested in order to see if they were worthy of ranking up as a wizard. Someone, who had gotten more powerful and was ready to show that they were worth growing in the ranks of Sabertooth. Her name was Sophitia Clearblade, and while Ryo had never met her in person, he was sure that she was worthy of the advancement. Still, that was what he was here to find out. He had sent a message to her that he would meet her at a park that was near enough to the outskirts of the city where a lot of the reports of the attacks made by the first men have been made, anyone who was in Sabertooth would know where the park in question would be.

He sat down on one of the park benches in order to wait for Sophitia to arrive. Gora lay down at his feet his head on his paws and he kept his eyes open in order to see anyone who was coming towards them. It was here the two were waiting for Sophitia to arrive.

WC: 367

Last edited by RyoKnetegawa on 31st January 2018, 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sophitia Hunts the First Men Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Blessing
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 267,837

Sophitia Hunts the First Men Empty Re: Sophitia Hunts the First Men

Post by Yuiisai 26th January 2018, 8:51 am

Since her exit from the guild Golden Phoenix the young angel known as Sophitia had found herself wayward with where she should go and what she should be doing, part of her thought she should return back to the heavens but knew if she did then the chance to leave again would be none existent without a guardian. To her this seemed more than a little idiotic given she was the head of a knight order from in her home realm but as she was constantly reminded she was also a Seraphim and thus shouldn't put herself in needless danger. It was because of this she had decided to remain in the world of mortals to continue her education on what made them do the things they did, wither good or bad and if the reasoning was behind the decisions had flaws or merit. The only issue she had found however was that her race were overly social creatures and she was isolated in this plain of existence, the one who was teaching her had left without a word though she had met another in Rose Garden but he was covered in so much darkness that she was unsure if the light could ever penetrate it.

Regardless she would try help the darkened Sol find his light if nothing else before she had to return home be it by choice or force. Months after leaving her former guild she still had found herself wandering around aimlessly alone and without a place she felt settled, she had taken odd jobs here and there to help herself survive or just helped out because it was the right thing to do. It was during this time she had found herself within Ace of Spades an ever growing town that was under the ever watchful gaze and protection of a legal guild by the name of Sabertooth. At first she was hesitant to approach the guild hall, after all she had done that with Golden Phoenix and spoke to only perhaps two people because when she entered she thought it was something similar to her home and found out quickly that it wasn't. This time she had taken the time to talk to people and find out about the guild before signing up and gaining her guild mark.

Recently she had grown stronger and so was told that to progress in the ranks a test would be administered by the guilds ace on this occasion as the guild master was dealing with guild matters, this didn't bother the red headed youth as she knew duties to others always came first especially within a position of power; the only problem was she had no idea who she was looking for as she had never set eyes on the guilds ace. She knew that meetings between members often happened in the park near the outskirts of the city, so started to make her way towards it taking in the smells and the sights her unique way of seeing permitted her all the while wondering what type of person her examiner was and what they would want her to do. Along her walk she stopped for a moment seeing the area darken, was this from the attacks that where being spoken about around town to the point the guild was now involved she knew she'd find out soon enough so quickened her pace still not to sure who she was meeting or where exactly within the park she was meeting them.

Word Count: 584
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 5th February 2018, 6:57 am

Ryo sighed heavily as he waited for this person to arrive. He was not happy with how this little incident happened. He blamed largely himself for this lack on his part. He had been too wrapped up with the return of Zenshin for just that instant and then his vanishing technique once more. Crossing his arms, he started to tap his foot in irritation not sure how he was supposed to handle this. This was his first testing of a member of Sabertooth and he was hoping that he wouldn’t mess it up. His thoughts however, were brought into reality once more by the low snarling of Gora.

He raised his head and looked up in order to look at a figure that he was expecting to see. He smirked licking his lips as he pulled out two cards “Well, it seems that at least one of the insects has come to me.” Standing before him was one of the first men. Yet, he was somewhat different than the others. At least, he wore real clothes now. His hands burst into flames and he sent them towards Ryo. Ryo’s body shattered into thousands of bats which only reformed behind the man and he stabbed his silver sword into the man’s stomach. This only caused the man to bellow and shoot out fire in random directions several of these bolts of flame hit the lacrima lights that were around the park thus throwing the whole area into darkness. Slowly he withdrew his blade and let the first man drop dead to the ground.

It was then that Gora turned snarling and taking on his full might the crystal and ice of his fur sticking up and clinking gently as it did so. Ryo turned his blade ready to attack, but it was the one person that they were looking for. Smiling, Ryo wiped his blade clean and then sheathed it again “Greetings, you are Sophitita if I do recall. I have heard of you and seen you a time or two. I apologize for the subtle message that I left you. I am Ryo Knetegawa, the Card King of Sabertooth, and tenth wizard saint. I serve the guild as Master Kite’s right hand, or ace I suppose it is called. It is my pleasure to meet you. This big canine is my partner Gora, and you have arrived just in time to see the target I am sending you out to hunt.”

He gestured to the corpse of the first man next to him “Look at this being. This is a being created by one of the Elders who attacked our guild and brought our former guildhall to its destruction. They are called ‘the first men’. They seem to command one of the four primal elemental magics as caster magics. You have a task tonight my dear. You will join me in hunting these ‘first men’ and either binding them and imprisoning them or slaying them out right. I shall allow you to choose their fates. If they can be brought to reason I will not have them hurt, if they seek their own destruction then I shall happily send them to oblivion.” He said and watched the young woman to see how she would react to the mission. This was part of her test to see if she had any reservations to do what must be done for the guild.

WC: 570

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Blessing
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 267,837

Post by Yuiisai 12th February 2018, 10:24 pm

Sophitia had been rushing around trying to find where she was suppose to be meeting her instructor as the exact location hadn't been given to her. "This is a pain and flying wouldn't help even if permitted because I don't know who I'm looking for or their energy." she sighed this was more than a small issue but she guessed this was part of the exam she was to take part in to prove she was ready to take stronger jobs and perhaps more responsibility whatever that may be. She came to a hault as she seen energy flared forgetting what she was here for and ran towards it, the first thing that came to her mind was the civilians that where currently in the park "Seriously, that's just dangerous" she was plainly annoyed at the lack of consideration to the innocent people in the park. Seeing the bright flashes she covered her eyes coming to a hault "What the...?" she seemed confused at what had just happened "So powerful..." she muttered to herself realising that must be the person she was meeting or she just stepped into a situation she wasn't yet for. For now she waited off to the side to see how this would play out without going blind she hoped.

"H-hu?" she seemed startled as her name was spoken almost like she had been in a world of her own but she hadn't been, in fact she was in awe of the energy she had just witnessed "Y-yes, I'm Sophitia Clearblade." she confirmed walking over as he spoke to her "I have never seen your magic so it was a little harder for me to find you without directions or location I must admit." she said with a small smile "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Lord Ryo, your power almost blinded me." she chuckled a little but it came to an abrupt energy as he continued "My lord, I am sorry but I am new to the mainland and though it makes me seem naive I have to confess, I don't know what a wizard saint it." she said her eyes turning to look at her feet almost ashamed at what she had admitted, then how could she have? She had been in the mortal plains for only a few short months an much of the time was spent with Elyx. Her eyes looked to Gora bowing to him showing respect to the dire wolf "You are equally impressive in strength, your mate is lucky indeed." she said knowing better than to approach without permission.

"Hunt?" she seemed genuinely confused at what the elder male had said to her "Hunt what? Deer? Boar?" she didn't like hunting for sport but for survival or to thin a herd that was something completely different to the young red headed woman. She moved to the man that had been torn to shreds a tear falling from her eye as she knelt down and closed his eyes whispering a prayer and blessing for him. "Was it needed?" she asked looking over her shoulder "I under darkness but did his death have to be so..." she drifted off shaking her head knowing that she shouldn't question superiors but still it was so very violent, more than what would have been needed to disarm him for being arrested or a quick clean death. "No blood is to be spilled unless needed and even then it's quick and clean." she didn't believe the sins of the parental gods of these unfortunate souls should be taken out on them.

She realised she was an odd for her race but there was no such thing as good and evil in her eyes, these were just perceptions of people as a demon could be pure while an angel could do the darkest of acts. Soon she moved her hand forward "Azreal, be kind to this soul and judge him correctly." she whispered the body fading into light before she stood closing for a long moment as she got her thoughts together "Lets get started, where are we heading Lord Ryo?" she asked turning to look to him waiting instruction.

Word Count: 695
    Total Word Count: 1'279

Sophitia Hunts the First Men 59882_s
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 18th February 2018, 7:22 am

Ryo nodded as he clearly had the right woman in front of him. Hearing that she had never seen his magic he gave a shrug “Well, it is no matter you are here now. However, I thought my directions would be most simple to one who has lived in this city for any clear amount of time. Still, I do suppose that was only my wild assumptions forgive me.” He said looking to the body of the first man again. Hearing her call, him lord Ryo he flinched ever so slightly “I am a lord of nothing my dear Sophitia. Please, you need only call me Ryo, my title of Card King is simply a title I have earned based off my magic. I use card magic as my primary magic, rather Combo Card Magic. As far as wizard saints; we are 10 of the most powerful wizards in the nation and the magic council uses us to protect the nation from serious threats. All in all, it is a highly irritating title, but I got it for the sake of Sabertooth. Don’t worry about it.” He said waving his gloved hand as if waving away the thought. His eyes snapped over to Gora as he watched how Sophitia approached him. The Dire wolf tilted his head slowly as he looked down at the human girl. He took a step or two towards her and then gave a huff at her face before moving back to Ryo’s side.

Ryo watched her raising his right brow in inquiry seeing her grieve for the life of this first man was not something that he would expect, but he simply gave a shrug and shook his head at her question “No, it was not needed. Sadly, enough these people are little better than animals. Although I suppose that given their origins not much else could be expected from them.” He gave a sigh before he looked down at her and listened to what she said to him. Slowly he smiled widely, but the smile was one of sorrow, pain, and showed not the slightest hint of joy or mirth “Spilling blood is never clean, it is never honorable, it is never anything but truly terrible. Still, just because it is terrible does not mean it is not necessary. Spilling blood has a purpose and in this case, it was not only the preservation of my own life but also the future of Sabertooth.”

He shook his head slowly “You do understand the mission that I have given you do you not? This mission is to ensure the safety of not only our guild but the innocence of the Ace of Spades.” He glanced over to look at Gora “Find them.” His tone of voice suddenly took on a deadly, hungry, and vicious edge to it. Sophitia could not see his eyes, but they had become two pools of pitch black oil. Gora nodded his head and with a cold breeze of ice and power he suddenly exploded into a much larger size. He stood over Ryo and then moved over to sniff the body before he snapped his head up and charged to a small alleyway. Ryo pointed after Gora “There is a first man that way. Follow Gora and he will track your prey for you, it is up to you to subdue them, and then decide their fate based on their actions. I am here to help you secure them and to keep you from dying. Do be careful, and follow Gora quickly, he is very fast.” He said simply gesturing to where Gora was moving through the alleyway.

WC: 608

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 7:58 pm