Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shuhei's GFX shop!

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shuhei's GFX shop! Empty Shuhei's GFX shop!

Post by Mifune 4th March 2013, 12:23 pm

10,000J for Avatars
    20,000J for Signatures
    25,000J for both

Blue Pegasus Mages:
    5,000J for Avatars
    10,000J for Signatures
    15,000J for both

Support the effort to help raise Blue Pegasus from the ashes!  Donate a little something extra if you want to see that marvelous guild rebuilt and reintroduced in to the world of Fairy Tail!

Use the template to make a request.

Code:

[b]Characters name:[/b]
    [b]Characters Magic:[/b]
    [b]Face Claim & Anime:[/b] The name of your face claim and the anime its from.
    [b]Avatar/Siggy:[/b]  (Just note whether you want just an avatar or just a siggy or both.)
    [b]Preferred Color Scheme:[/b] (Tell me if you want a dark shadowy siggy or a bright colorful one with specific colors)
    [b]Specials:[/b] (Anything you want added in to your siggy like a small phrase, your guilds crest etc.)
    DISCLAIMER

Please note that there are limits to what I can do and I may not be able to meet your specifications to the letter. I may not have room in my design for the entire phrase you've written or cram in all of the specific colors you've requested. My ultimate goal is to leave you with a signature that looks good and if I have to ignore some of your specifications to do that, I will. I still guarantee that you will end up having an avatar &/or signature that you will love.

By posting a request in my shop you consent to having your jewels (No more than the amount that has been listed as prices.) transferred in to my account.  There will be no refunds after my artwork has been used as an Avatar and/or signature.

Samples

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shuhei on 7th November 2013, 5:26 am; edited 8 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shuhei's GFX shop! Empty Re: Shuhei's GFX shop!

Post by Guest 9th March 2013, 7:34 am

Characters name: Shino Vhulran
    Characters Magic: MaGuilty Sense
    Face Claim & Anime: Noir from dog day's
    Preferred Color Scheme: suprise me but not to dark
    Specials: guild crest lamia scale. master of emotions as catch phrase

chelvarics alt if its good enoupgh ill pay 30k
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Prince of Death
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shinigami 9th March 2013, 7:45 am

Characters name: Shini
    Characters Magic: Staff Magic
    Face Claim & Anime: Mystogan
    Preferred Color Scheme: Dark siggy
    Specials: N/A

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shuhei's GFX shop! Untitl12
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 9th March 2013, 7:49 am

Characters name: Alleria Kusanagi
    Characters Magic: Summoning / Light magic (Violet/purple)
    Face Claim & Anime: CC / Code Geass
    Preferred Color Scheme: purple/black dark
    Specials: Title "Wicked witch of the West"

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 9th March 2013, 8:54 am

for Shino

Shuhei's GFX shop! Shinoavv_by_gramcrackers-d5xgi38
    Shuhei's GFX shop! Shinosiggy_by_gramcrackers-d5xgh36

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 9th March 2013, 8:58 am

yup good enoupgh i approve the 30k

Shuhei's GFX shop! Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Shuhei's GFX shop! Beigecat
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 9th March 2013, 10:08 am

For Shinigami

Shuhei's GFX shop! Shinigamisig_by_gramcrackers-d5xgrbz

Jermin
    Jermin
    Lamia Scale's Corroding Titan

Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : "Levi" the Force

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Jermin 9th March 2013, 10:11 am

Characters name: Rex Ichigo
    Characters Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer Magic
    Face Claim & Anime: Ichigo Kurosaki
    Avatar/Siggy: both siggy and avatar
    Preferred Color Scheme: dark shadowy green or red? something like venom/poison colors
    Specials: have the name "Rex" on the avatar and have the name "Rex the Titan" on the siggy

thanks

Shuhei's GFX shop! Jerms310

Rex's Theme Song
    Spoiler:

Shuhei's GFX shop! 12
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 9th March 2013, 5:38 pm

For Alleria... I'm taking the fact that you've recently gone from Council to evil harbinger so I sort of brought out your evil side in these GFX. Hair color is different and you've now got an over all harbinger appearance. I took a risk by doing this, considering it's not exactly what you've asked for, but I thought you might prefer these changes considering you're now evil. If you want me to keep all of your face claims original features then let me know and I'll see if I can make the changes.

Shuhei's GFX shop! Alleria1_by_gramcrackers-d5xie7o
    Shuhei's GFX shop! Alleria2_by_gramcrackers-d5xih2x

Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 9th March 2013, 10:14 pm

C.c. is kinda dear to me, and though her face doesnt betray her sinister side, i know deep inside she has these qualities. Is it ok if we just stick to C.C. thanks.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 10th March 2013, 2:12 pm

Shuhei's GFX shop! Alleria1_by_gramcrackers-d5xm4vc Shuhei's GFX shop! Alleria3_by_gramcrackers-d5xm522

there you go Alleria.

Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 10th March 2013, 9:40 pm

Ok ill take it. 30k right?

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 11th March 2013, 12:48 pm

the prices are at the top, 25k for both but I'd be happy to take 30k.

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 11th March 2013, 4:59 pm

for Jermin

Shuhei's GFX shop! Jerms1_by_gramcrackers-d5xqki0
    Shuhei's GFX shop! Jerms2_by_gramcrackers-d5xqkmu

You didn't ask for your guilds crest so I made an extra one with it in case you wanted it in there. No charge.

Shuhei's GFX shop! Jerms3_by_gramcrackers-d5xqn1p

Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 11th March 2013, 11:10 pm

25k it is ^_^
    Where do I post the jewel transfer?

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Jermin
    Jermin
    Lamia Scale's Corroding Titan

Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : "Levi" the Force

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Jermin 12th March 2013, 8:06 am

I just love it ! nicely done man :) and I'm satisfied, so yeah how do we transfer the jewels?

Shuhei's GFX shop! Jerms310

Rex's Theme Song
    Spoiler:

Shuhei's GFX shop! 12
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 12th March 2013, 10:46 am

I'll have an admin do it.

MeWantCake
    MeWantCake

Black Sister

Black Sister

Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Guild : Shadow Wing

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Light Écriture
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MeWantCake 14th March 2013, 6:02 am

Characters name: Keianna
    Characters Magic: Light Écriture
    Face Claim & Anime: Uni (Hyperdimensional Neptunia)
    Avatar/Siggy: Both for 25k right?
    Preferred Color Scheme: Dark Shadowy. I like Purple and Black.
    Specials: Add "Black Sister." Also Add my Guild Crest. :)

Shuhei's GFX shop! Keianna_by_gramcrackers-d5y0twb
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 14th March 2013, 3:57 pm

Shuhei's GFX shop! Keianna2_by_gramcrackers-d5y1lsn
    Shuhei's GFX shop! Keianna_by_gramcrackers-d5y0twb

For Cake!

Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descendant
    Mentor : Eragorn Military Academy

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip - Valkyrie Knight
    Second Skill: shakey pudding
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 15th March 2013, 10:32 am

Characters name: Selveria Vedette
    Characters Magic: Requip
    Face Claim & Anime: Selvaria Bles
    Avatar/Siggy: Avatar/ Siggy... I want you use my avatar though because it's awesome
    Preferred Color Scheme: bright and colorful with matching colors to the pic you find
    Specials: Loyalty, Integrity, Honor, Trust
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 15th March 2013, 11:51 am

Selveria Vedette wrote:Characters name: Selveria Vedette
    Characters Magic: Requip
    Face Claim & Anime: Selvaria Bles
    Avatar/Siggy: Avatar/ Siggy... I want you use my avatar though because it's awesome
    Preferred Color Scheme: bright and colorful with matching colors to the pic you find
    Specials: Loyalty, Integrity, Honor, Trust

Shu is taking 25K of the debt off the 80K he owes me for this

Shuhei's GFX shop! 471 Shuhei's GFX shop! H05POqb Shuhei's GFX shop! 471
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 23rd March 2013, 6:19 am

Shuhei's GFX shop! Sel1_by_gramcrackers-d5yyry0

Shuhei's GFX shop! Sel2_by_gramcrackers-d5yyrtq

For Sel

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 23rd March 2013, 9:22 am

Characters name: Adele Iana Heidis
    Characters Magic: Blazing Shadow: Kyuubi (Check out the link below in case you forgot)
    Face Claim & Anime: Kamikirimusi, Soul Calibur
    Preferred Color Scheme: Red, dark colors, black in specific. Not red/black though. I want it to have soft dark colors. Just red and black in specific.
    Specials: You have the pic you want to work with. Erase the giant mace she's holding though. That doesn't fit to my character. If you can, try and incorporate her engulfed in the Kyuubi's shadow using fire magic somehow. I trust you ~

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 23rd March 2013, 2:16 pm

Shuhei's GFX shop! Adele1_by_gramcrackers-d5z0hk3

For Adele

GaladHeru
    GaladHeru

VIP- H-Rank- S-Rank- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Defender of Magma
    Second Skill: Titan Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by GaladHeru 26th March 2013, 12:22 pm

Characters name:Galad Heru
    Characters Magic:divus Elementum (Magma Ligtning )
    Face Claim & Anime: Tohsaka TOkiomi or Kaburagi T. Kotetsu ( no idea what anime) ( just pick the one you feel you can make the best sig and avtar with, i like both XD )
    Preferred Color Scheme: not sure, just work your magic ^^
    Specials: Head of Deffense, a RK symbol maybe ? and a quote/prease you think would fitt.

Shuhei's GFX shop! Godfree-Sig

Shuhei's GFX shop! What10

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 11:08 pm