Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A GFX Shop

Mairin
    Mairin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Märchen von Friedhof
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Notes
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A GFX Shop Empty A GFX Shop

Post by Mairin 17th July 2015, 10:05 am

I haven't had much experience in the past, in fact you could call my skills douche-y like my current rank. But I liked doing these kinds of stuff, it was fun. Hope it still is lol. I'm not doing avatars right now, but I might add them in later on.

So now I'mma open for business. Orders might be slow due to real life things like school and house stuff. But I promise to answer your order as soon as possible. Like 1-3 days later, depends on my time.

Code:
    Username:
    Faceclaim: (character name, anime/game/whatever)
    Wanted Text: (specify if you want your character's name in or not)
    Wanted Colors:
    Specific image: (this is optional and only if you wanted a specific image, do note that I might have a hard time on several images and will change them if necessary, renders are hard to find sometimes.)
    Tidbits: (anything else you'd like to add, like your guild insignia or a specific theme? you name it.)

Some examples:

Spoiler:

*This is all free. Just please keep away from Dead Master because I already made a friggin' siggy for her as my alt. Also L-elf Karlstein. I'll charge you if you don't keep away. .-.

*If I can't find a render, I'll be forced to render an image for you. This'll take time, so I'll tell you in advance. I just hope you're willing to wait. But if not, feel free to cancel.

*If you really really want to make my day, you'd give me a virtual hug. Though I won't forgive you if you made that an excuse to get my alt's faceclaims. .-.

Last edited by Mairin on 22nd July 2015, 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A GFX Shop Sig2_zps2hqx3fgh

A GFX Shop Musicnote The Outgoing Muse A GFX Shop Musicnote The Tempest Notes A GFX Shop Musicnote A Glorious Battle A GFX Shop Musicnote Character Theme A GFX Shop Musicnote
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A GFX Shop Empty Re: A GFX Shop

Post by Tess 18th July 2015, 10:16 am

Username: Allison
    Face Claim: Rena Ootori from Otome ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas.
    Wanted Text: Allison
    Wanted Colors: Bluueeeee.  Everyone makes my banners in pink *cough* including me *cough* so blue would be appreciated!  That or purple leaning towards blue.  Also, please not a super geometrical or modern design.  Think... the sky?  Flowers?  Anything besides squares and triangles and... yeah.
    Specific Image: N/A
    Tidbits: Eclipse Soul guild insignia please!  (ES PRIDE!), ano ~ that's probably all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

A GFX Shop PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Mairin
    Mairin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mairin 19th July 2015, 3:18 am

Alright, since you were the first to actually ask for something, I'll give you two choices lol, just a bit of removing parts with an eraser. Since you said you didn't want the common shapes, I tried to approach this at a different perspective using custom shapes. I got this idea from the flowers you mentioned ^-^. I hope you don't mind it being slightly circle-ish.

I'm not sure if this was what you were expecting, but if you were expecting a simple flower shape or cloud shape, well I guess I went overboard. XD I also tried to make it economical in terms of space, so I made sure the border wasn't too big or too small. As for the image, well...I don't have enough time to fully render it so I just took what I could. ^^;

Sorry in advance if it doesn't suit your tastes, though, you're free to not use it if you don't like it. ^^
    Spoiler:

*If you get broken images, PM me so I can link them to you.

A GFX Shop Musicnote The Outgoing Muse A GFX Shop Musicnote The Tempest Notes A GFX Shop Musicnote A Glorious Battle A GFX Shop Musicnote Character Theme A GFX Shop Musicnote
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 19th July 2015, 7:20 am

Ah! I love them ~

Actually, about the shape thing I didn't mean the shape of the signature itself, but just what shapes you used~ like not a geometrical background or such. BUT THIS IS AWESOME! Thank you so much! ~ I love it!

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

A GFX Shop PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Dog Demon
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Mentor : Denis Aminev.
    Experience : 250

Post by Kyrin Aminev 19th July 2015, 7:47 am

Username: Nera
    Faceclaim: (Seikon no Qwaser) Ekatarina "Katja" Kurae, for Nera and, (Megaman Starforce 3) Laplace, For Latice.
    Wanted Text: Sort of a dual nature pic with either the left and right or top and bottom dedicated to Nera and Latice with Nera's side having the words, "I will escape my fate." And Latice's saying, "You will never escape it."
    Wanted Colors: A very heavy tone on purple and green with the green being Nera and the purple being Latie.
    Specific image: N/A
    Tidbits: A theme on Duality due to Nera being a normal little girl and Latice a Twilight Nightmare.

Magic | Theme
    A GFX Shop 0WdTnds
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 19th July 2015, 8:28 am

Username:Kaito
    Faceclaim:Zuko-avatar
    Wanted Text:"you have no use to me so die!"
    Wanted Colors:reds, blue, black
    Specific image:THought it would work, as I actually prefer the mask on him
    Tidbits:name on there with if you can find a blue mask pic, all you have to type for that is zuko's blue spirit mask

A GFX Shop Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 19th July 2015, 10:20 am

Username: Tane
    Faceclaim: Hakurei Reimu of Touhou
    Wanted Text: Yes, "Tane" please
    Wanted Colors: This, please
    Specific image: Sorry I don't have one :c As long as she doesn't look 12 it's fine xD
    Tidbits: Please find pictures that make her look kind of mature because most of my FC's pictures have the face of a 12-year-old hehe. Also, I'd like my character's name and guild logo in the sig! Thanks in advance <3

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 22nd July 2015, 6:17 am

Please O_O:
    Mairin
    Mairin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mairin 22nd July 2015, 7:08 am

A GFX Shop Closed_zpswc0ixjqx

Closing the shop momentarily to amount a specific amount of time for all of the requests above. First come first serve, as they say. I'm sorry if I kept you guys waiting, I got sick for two days and I couldn't face my computer. But I'll get to your orders as soon as I can.

P.s. For Seikatsu, your request is quite difficult and I'll have to spend more than 3 days to make it because of the extreme editing. I make my works with love and sweat so I usually do a siggy for one day each or more possibly. I'll put extra effort for you, but I hope you're willing to wait.

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 8th August 2015, 8:34 am

just putting out we are all still here (in case you forgot :)

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 8th August 2015, 3:26 pm

she specifically said she wants time so she can make her stuff as good as possible. Patience my young friend, patience will grant you the greatest rewards.
    Mairin
    Mairin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mairin 9th August 2015, 8:18 am

That's right. I actually started on most of what you've guys been asking for but due to my exams and projects like paintings and all that kind of hectic things, I've been on a tight schedule. I'm back now, so hopefully I can get back to your orders.

Sorry for the delay and all. 

Thing is, most of you guys have already changed FCs and whatnot. I just want a clearing on that. You're free to cancel the orders since I didn't charge you anything.

p.s. Kaito, I saw that you were leaving and I'm not quite sure if I should continue with yours. .-.

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 9th August 2015, 12:00 pm

You can I will still like it

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:24 pm