Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sols A rank Exam

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Sols A rank Exam Empty Sols A rank Exam

Post by Sol 22nd September 2017, 11:33 pm

Time for My A rank Exam

I only have a few missions done so if my list is short im sorry i had a hard time finding the missions I completed and didnt quit.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29487-information-thrown-to-the-wolves-mission C
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t28010-scales-and-basilisk-tails-lamia-scale-vs-basilisk-fang-event Guild Event but dunno if I got Exp for it

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29162-the-madman-and-the-dragon-slay-monsters  Monster capture event which is double A rank Exp

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Sols A rank Exam Empty Re: Sols A rank Exam

Post by Guest 23rd September 2017, 12:11 am

Approved.
    Please contact your guild master to begin your exam.

Post by Guest 30th September 2017, 1:35 am

Sol has asked for a staff member to do it since his GM cannot.

5k words involving this scenario, make sure it leads up to that:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 3rd October 2017, 9:07 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Post by Guest 4th October 2017, 1:59 am

Approved :3

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:16 am