Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Let's Go Look For Jewelry!

Necromancer Eon
    Necromancer Eon

Player 
    Lineage : Elven Blood
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Let's Go Look For Jewelry! Empty Let's Go Look For Jewelry!

Post by Necromancer Eon 20th August 2017, 8:58 pm

Hargeon Town had obviously seen better days. Margaret had obviously never been to Hargeon before but from what she's read about it it used to be a great place. However now wasn't the time for her to think about those kind of stuff, she had a job to do and the sooner she finished it the sooner she could get to enjoying some seafood, maybe exploring some ruined parts of the town for some unseen relic that someone might've left.

Hey, you never know when you'll find something like that around these parts. Sometimes the best treasures to be found are from places that are yet to be ruins.

"Hah! That's a good one! Maybe I should write a book! Wise Adventurer's Sayings or something like that." She said mostly to herself, feeling proud of herself. "Actually, I think I better write that down before I forget it." She fished around her pockets for a pen and quickly scribbled some words onto her arm. "There we go...now can you guys tell me what we're doing here? I forgot." She said hesitatingly as if she were embarrassed that she forgot what job they were to do in Hargeon.

Which she was.

"I remember something jewelry...Oh! Are we gonna fight a jewel monster!?" She began hopping up and down excitedly. "I haven't fought a jewel monster in so long! Oh I wonder if we can keep one and harvest the regrowing crystals to sell!" She put on a serious face and posed with her scythe. "Jewel monster beware! We're coming for youuuu!"

260/2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Let's Go Look For Jewelry! Empty Re: Let's Go Look For Jewelry!

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 23rd August 2017, 12:36 pm

559 of 2,000 words

It had been some time since Jiyu worked in a group this big, of course, she had been recovering from being abducted and such, thus not working in large groups until now was understandable. Unluckily or maybe luckily enough she was the strongest member of the group today, so chances were it would be a very easy mission on her front, she may very well be more chaperoning to make sure everyone was safe more than directly fightning. Of course, she would also need to make sure everyone knew destroying the city was off limits, they would have to lure the enemy to the forest to go all out like that because Black Rose certainly did not want to pay for repairs! With Sakura and Hailey the girl did not think it would be a problem though, Margret she did not know a lot about yet though, so she might have to keep her eye out.

"We're hunting down Jewelry thieves. Let me rephrase that, I am tracking them down since I'm good as or better than having a hound, and you guys will be taking them in." even if it was a job where she may not be able to fight much, well it was easy to track down a target when you could hear far more than your allies and also had a sense of smell 42 times stronger than humans possessed. "I think we should all say a bit about our magic and fighting style to make sure we can work effectively, as we have been hired alongside a fifth guildless mage." also yes the young ginger was a bit ticked, someone in the guild had shoved her into a pink frilly dress before she could get off for the mission, so now she was going on a mission in a pink frilly dress. Honestly, This time she was more upset about the fact she would likely ruin it within the day. Maybe she should shapeshift into her canine form and let someone else carry her dress to keep it nice? "I use wind magic, but it's a very destructive uncontrolled powerful variety, thus if we are within the city and there is something that can be destroyed I am useless as I'm also incapable of handling weapons like swords and such" the wind user did not have the force behind her to stab or bludgeon someone, so without her magic she was merely an observer that was very good at staying out of the way and keeping tabs of enemy locations.

"But I'll find a job with a jewel monster for us next Marg." the levitating girl added it as a final point, hovering outside the door of this jewelry shop, waiting for the other's to catch up to her. Sometimes? When you could float above the crowd and such, you tended to get somewhere quicker. Anyway's, she was more and more considering taking her canine form, well a scaled down version since she suspected her true form was about ten feet tall and that would freak out people in the town. "While you guys get the details and meet up with our fifth partner, I'm going to the back to change, I can't track in this." she was going to turn into her canine form after-all, Jiyu saw it as the best option.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Let's Go Look For Jewelry! Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Let's Go Look For Jewelry! H6NcPbM Let's Go Look For Jewelry! H6NcPbM Let's Go Look For Jewelry! H6NcPbM Let's Go Look For Jewelry! H6NcPbM

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Skill: W.I.P.
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 23rd August 2017, 1:31 pm

Oras' original intention was to leave Hargeon town and move to the next stop:  Peace Village.  However he had received word of another well paying job.  He knew that magic shops sold knowledge fragments which would help him develop a new spell.  However, like all things, they were expensive.  He felt it wouldn't hurt to take some time and clear this mission out.  When he had initially read the job assignment, it seemed like something he could handle all on his own.  However the person who put up the job notice informed him that he would be paired up with four guild wizards who had already accepted the job.  Although he felt it would go far quicker on his own, he was willing to put up with others for the time being.  Of course, the situation may go better depending on what these others were like.  Oras ensured that his hood was fully on and that his mask hadn't loosened.  Hopefully once he reached the Black Rose he could get some answers on his friend from his childhood.  After all.  She was a part of their guild, long ago.

Oras walked towards the directions the man gave him, keeping his eyes sharp for four others.  Particularly, anyone who stood out.  It has been his experience that wizards rarely choose an appearance that is casual and normal while out in public.  Oras would have himself if he didn't mind showing his face.  However he wanted to keep that particular bit of information to himself, and no one else.  From what the man informed him it was most likely that the jewelry was stolen, not lost.  Tourists tended to be oblivious to the dangers of the land they were visiting, thinking of only having fun and entertaining themselves.  It was no wonder this woman lost her jewelry, and she would undoubtedly lose it again at some point.  His reason?  People never learn.

He soon spotted them.  Or rather, he noticed two people:  A girl with purple hair and white clothes who seemed a bit...  He couldn't place a word in particular, but he was certain he would discover it after meeting her.  The other one was a blonde haired girl in what looked like a pink dress.  This was going to be a very long day he summarized.  He approached them and stood behind them until they finally noticed him.  When they did, he would speak.

"So you're the guild wizards I'll be working with then?  Hmm." He said nothing else, his voice low, soft.  It was clear he didn't talk much, let alone to other people.  He wore a hood and cloak, the cloak covering his shoulders and a partial section of his right arm.  The cloak hit waist level before stopping and looked a bit tattered.  Under the hood he wore a silver mask with no details save for a black thin visor.  Covering his neck was a stiff scarf.  The midriff area was the only section of the shirt that showed.  He also had a thick leather belt with a waist cape and boots that went a little higher than his knees.  Two small pouches can be seen on his hips, and if others looked carefully, they'd see the tips of two sheathed daggers behind the pouches.  Oras stood in a manner that allowed him to react to anything with ease, showing that he wasn't someone who could easily be caught off guard.

575/2,000 words

Oras Auro's Appearance (w.i.p.)

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Let's Go Look For Jewelry! TEm5Pci

Morrigan
    Morrigan

Haiku Contest Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 1,831

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Book of Legends
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Morrigan 20th September 2017, 3:28 am

This is really ironic. Haley remembers just a few moments ago,
    before they had arrived. Haley was behind her lovely bar table, cleaning a few martini glasses before being approached about a job. If it was rush hour Haley would decline but seeing the lack of people, she little to say about declining. Well now that the shapeshifter is reflecting on it, she should have just declined anyway. This job is looking for missing jewelry, well stolen jewelry. They had the guild's strongest nose Jiyu on their team, conveniently enough, but if these were professional enough thieves, Haley may have a hunch or two on the possible locations of their hideaways.

Haley hoped no one here can mind read cause right now, her head is chalk full of memories of stealing and other things thieves would do. Her ability to shift form made her a ridiculous asset to any thief. Glancing down at her knives, she remembered how she made them,
    built to cleanly cut glass, pick locks and most importantly, fight. Trying to erase her train of thoughts, she promised to turn over a new leaf back in Seven, and she is not going to break it here. Looking at her squad, she gulped a bit. Some were her guildmates, but it was the others she was more wary about. The girl knew nothing of them.

"R-right, anyway... How about I get the best spies in any town, crows and maybe their brethren, I do have my way with them and they certainly will spill some beans for me," Haley smiled nervously. Fate lines have not told her of anything coming up nor any important people, and without it she felt nervous to continue. Haley also may or may not be acting too suspiciously as well, she is after all crumbling inside as she thought of the possibility of being found out as a thief of her own, a dark secret of hers to begin with. Well other than her feathers.

Word Count: 332/2,000

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:17 am