Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Greetings and Salutations!

RaiKask
    RaiKask

Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Greetings and Salutations! Empty Greetings and Salutations!

Post by RaiKask 22nd July 2017, 8:14 am

Hello there everyone, I was just invited on here by my friend who is quite new themselves and from what I've seen already, this is going to be quite interesting. I look forward to RPing with you all, and am rather excited to see what this site has to offer.
    Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 2,055

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Écriture
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Sky Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Greetings and Salutations! Empty Re: Greetings and Salutations!

Post by Mitsuo 22nd July 2017, 8:22 am

Greetings and welcome to the site! Hopefully you enjoy your time here~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 22nd July 2017, 9:09 am

Not sure if title is Heathers reference or my brain being the dumb

Welcome to the site. If you need help with anything don't be afraid to contact staff.
    We don't bite...
    Most of the time.
    Aliarey Casady
    Aliarey Casady

Alt Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Tertiary Magic- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lacnites
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 393,270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hazardous Arsenal
    Second Skill: Droids of Draovis
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliarey Casady 22nd July 2017, 12:44 pm

*Tosses confetti bomb* Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 23rd July 2017, 2:39 pm

I'm a cat of course I bite, Actually no I don't, I would die of guilt if I bit someone, let me know if there is ever anything I can do you help you.

Welcome to the site~

Greetings and Salutations! Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Greetings and Salutations! H6NcPbM Greetings and Salutations! H6NcPbM Greetings and Salutations! H6NcPbM Greetings and Salutations! H6NcPbM

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:47 am