Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

You Know? Dark Is Not That Bad (Intro)

Kane Sion
    Kane Sion

Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Nightmare
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

You Know? Dark Is Not That Bad (Intro) Empty You Know? Dark Is Not That Bad (Intro)

Post by Kane Sion 13th July 2017, 7:27 pm

There is a legend, that in a dark forest in Fiore, there was a little village that got frozen by a magician. He lived in that village, before it got frozen; he lived with his family; his mom, his little sister and his dog. His dad was killed by a demon when he was 4 years old and the village was frozen when he was 10; after that he walked and walked until he found a village where he started living. He lived in a box, he always was moving of town, searching for a place to live, but he just couldn’t found one. Until he met an old man named Asgard, he had other kids living there with him.
    One night some villagers found a dead man in the village, he was there, he did it, but nobody knew. He got near the guild walking slowly in a night with a strong storm… he was dead… he was hungry. When he entered the building a dark presence felt in the guild.
    In a moment a lighting stroke to the guild and in the next second the lights turned off
    There were still 2 red lights and only one noise inside the guild; it was a voice that said…
    “You know? Dark is not that bad”

Kane Sion:

Last edited by GaticadesS on 22nd July 2017, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

You Know? Dark Is Not That Bad (Intro) Empty Re: You Know? Dark Is Not That Bad (Intro)

Post by Sol 14th July 2017, 10:47 am

Inside the guild hall of Basilisk Fang the day was going as it did any other day which members huddingly around the fires to stay warm and passing information from one another, As usual up above one member lurked in the rafters and beams dozing off so he didn’t have to deal with the fools down below. However as soon as the light went out Sol awoke and he glanced around the area thru the darkness with perfect vision due to his dragon slayer magic. He saw the two red eyes and the figure attached to them, the dragon instantly turned into shadows as he suddenly dropped from the rafters and landed behind the figure without a sound.

As the figure spoke Sol narrowed his eyes and his eyes held the same glow as the newcomers before he suddenly flared his magic power and caused an intense pressure to fall upon the newcomer as the dragon opened his mouth and the darkness around them suddenly started to split apart and flow into Sols mouth increasing his power and allowing the guild members to relight the fires and the candles in the guild to bring back light. “who is so bold as to enter the Lair of the Basilisk?” he questioned the now revealed boy as the faint image of his Dragon Form appeared behind him to frighten the boy more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Kane Sion
    Kane Sion

Player 

You Know? Dark Is Not That Bad (Intro) Empty Re: You Know? Dark Is Not That Bad (Intro)

Post by Kane Sion 17th July 2017, 3:53 pm

The shadows started to disappear. When they were all gone all the guild where looking at him scarified, he felt good by knowing that he could scare people so easily, until he realized that there was a strong presence behind him, it was almost as strong as the one he felt years ago when an evil mage froze his village. He was so scared.
    He was so scared that he didn’t thought before attacking, he threw a punch at him but before he touched him he saw it, the dark powerful dragon behind him, he paralyzed at the moment he saw it. He couldn’t think, he was paralyzed from the fear. He did not know what to do, so he just slowly and carefully put his fist down. For him, 1 second felt infinite, he was sweating. For a moment there was only silence, that silence was the best thing that happened to him at that moment. “Who are you?” He asked after thinking twice before opening his mouth to speak.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

s
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 18th July 2017, 10:58 am

Sol didn’t even flinch as the boy turned and swung at him and stopped right before coming into contact with his face. In fact the slayer grinned revealing that his teeth were in fact razor sharp fangs instead of normal teeth and when the boy put his fist down slowly the slayers grin widened.” Good choice you just prolonged your life at least a bit longer” he said before he heard the newcomer ask him who he was which made the red eyed man snicker a bit.”I am the one who will surpass Acnologia and become the next dragon king. I am Sol Terumi and I am the Ace of this guild” he declared so the kid in front of him knew just who he was standing before.

Sol then glanced at the boy before him, he had red eyes as well but brighter then the poison dragons and they didn’t hold as much hatred in them as his own, from what he could pick up it seemed like this newcomer could use shadows though against himself or Famine that didn’t mean anything since they were seasoned shadow users. The slayer yawned before he spoke again his face dropping the smile and he became dead serious” Now that you know who I am I’ll ask you the same thing Who are you child and why are you here?”

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Post by Guest 19th July 2017, 3:26 am

“The child might be too bloody shy!”

A female voice boomed the area, sighs being consistent with her feelings of the situation, she might not be as bold as the man who wants to surpass achno by any means, but she doesn’t typically mind, she is one of the more motherly members, or so she’d like to think.

“God almighty…” She sighed softly as she walked into the area, her hand on her hip and her white clothing being rather consistent with who she actually is: a slut. “Heya.” She greeted the boy and smiled in a rather charming way. “Don’t worry about him, hes just the protective sort. Welcome to the guild!” Milala grinned as she played with her drilled hairstyle ever so softly. “How may we help you?”

Word Count:
    Total Count:
    Goal:
    Kane Sion
    Kane Sion

Player 

Post by Kane Sion 19th July 2017, 1:07 pm

“I might be shy but at least I am strong” Kane said angry. The boy was mad, he was really mad and inpatient, he only wanted to talk with their leader. And Milala talked again, she was asking if she could help him with anything. “I need no help from you two, but I need to talk to your leader.” He said kind of angry and blushed. Although it appeared like he hated her, he liked her a little bit, but he just didn’t want to say anything; he just decided to ignore it.
    He was so anxious and inpatient to talk with their leader, but kind of angry with the guild, Sol and, Milala, he didn’t know them at all, but still he was really angry with them, more with Milala than Sol but he also feared Sol. He was only thinking if he was sure to join the guild, with Sol and Milala. But He also had some excitement to work with Milala, but at the same time kind of anger to work with her. He just couldn’t stop thinking in Milala and the leader of the guild, he heard that the leader of this guild was really strong and fearless, and that was what he wanted for a leader.

s
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 19th July 2017, 1:48 pm

your definition of the word strong is yet to be determined and if your trying to gloat your going to get hurt very fast” Sol growled as he flexed his claws and shot a venomous glare at Milala”as for you I don’t think you want to provoke the newcomer so think before you speak” he shot at the girl before he turned is attention to Kane. When the man said he needed to speak to Famine and that he didn’t need help from either Sol or Milala the slayer narrowed his eyes. From behind Kane two clawed hands grabbed the boys shoulders firmly, if the boy turned he would see that it was Sols own shadow with a demented grin on its face.

Our Leader is rather busy at the moment and is not here so you will speak to me, also I suggest you keep your anger in check unless you want to find out first hand why I am the second in command here” Sol said with a clear threat at the end as he flexed his claws again and this time poison started to flow from his pores and coated the deadly digits.”Now Answer my question who are you and why are you here don’t make me asked a third time!” Sol snapped at Kane.

Post by Guest 19th July 2017, 7:21 pm

How rude was it for Sol to say that she was provoking the young lad, yet had the heartless ability to act the way he was to him. Meanwhile, Milala did see Sol’s point, he seemed rather angry at them both and Milala doesn’t even know what she had done to earn such anger, maybe something happened recently?? Something she didn’t know?? That doesn’t matter now, at the same time though, if he didn’t want help, then she has no right to fetch the guild master for him…

Sighing softly, all Milala could do was cross her arms over her pillows, tilt her head to the side in an elegant fashion and bite her lower lip. She wished she could help, but at the same time, she didn’t want trogdor to take the piss and mend his outrageous ego. “Please, stop, Sol…” Milala suggested as she smiled softly. “Hey, I could take you to the guild leader, but please, don’t get angry. I know that we have probably intruded on your day, but at the same time, I do not want you to get lost.”

Milala knew how it was when she first joined the guild, Sol was making her die because she admitted to him that she was someone that could die and revive, it was only fair that she was to try and make his stay as comfy as possible. Besides, Sol might actually turn him away from the guild… she doesn’t want that. The more, the merrier.

Word Count:
    Total Count:
    Goal:

OOC: Trogdor is a dragon man xD check youtube xDD bahahah, there is a neat song to it.
    Kane Sion
    Kane Sion

Player 

Post by Kane Sion 20th July 2017, 8:25 am

“I don’t want to talk about who I am or what am I doing here; I want to talk to your leader. Mm, what’s your name, Milala right? Milala, please take me to you leader.” He said normally, trying to hide that his anger as big as it was. In that moment Kane was kind of sleepy, he walked all night searching for the guild just to talk to their leader and join it, do he wasn’t that sure, it was the only guild he knew and he knew someone in it, but he didn’t saw him anywhere in the guild. He looked everywhere, but he couldn’t find him. The person that knew was the one that convince him to enter the guild, he knew it one night, in a ghost town, and there was nobody in there. For that time Kane was living on a box.
    After waiting and a long silence he opened his mouth again, “By the way, Sol? If you want to know who I am, you will need to understand the power of the shadows” He said seeing directly to Sol’s eyes, with his shiny big red eyes  when his hair became black for a second.

s
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 20th July 2017, 9:58 pm

Sol Growled at Milala when she offered to take the newcomer to Famine and he leveled a harsh glare at her.”Your not taking him anywhere if you would have listened Milala I said that Famine was not here and even if she was she is busy at the moment so I’m in charge don’t try to bypass my judgement try it again and you can freeze out on the mountain” he snapped at her. The red tribal runes on his skin glowed with a dull light as he turned his gaze to the new person and he bared his teeth as he was told he didn’t want to expain who he was or why he was here. However what Kane did that made Sol angry was tell him he needed to understand the power of shadows.

To the dragon it was insulting considering his guild master was a shadow user herself and he gained great knowledge thru his own shadow dragon magic.as soon as he made eye contact with Kane Sol suddenly shot forward and would knock the boy feet out from under him before once he was down on the ground he would pin the mans neck with his right hand while while his claws on his left were postioned to rip the childs eyes out or remove his jaw in one swipe.” Listen to me you Arrogant Insect you may think we are a bunch of push overs and weaklings but the truth is if we wanted to we could have killed you the moment you entered. Yet you demand to see our leader without introducing yourself or telling us why you are even here so I’ll give you one more chance.” Sol snarled his fangs gleaming in the fire light.

Tell me who you are and why you want to join us and if you don’t answer this time then your going to become my next meal now TALK!!!!!!!” the dragon roared the last part as he would inch his claws closer to the mans eyes. “ Milala if you even think of helping this boy I’ll have you locked in the dungeon for a good long while” he threatened the blond woman to make sure she didn’t do anything foolish.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 22nd July 2017, 12:45 pm

The frozen fortress, my cold home, It's been a while Basilisk Fang.

It took me a while to find my way out of those woods, to find my way back to the castle of the snakes, but I finally arrived. No difference from when I left, just a bit lonelier. Wind and snow merging with the stone used to lead any wandered or any creature to its new story. It was impossible for me to remember the cold feeling of stepping in that long bridge.
    With his red blood umbrella closed held with his left hand Marik walked through the cold bridge, ignoring all snow and ignoring the cold feeling of loneliness. With opened doors and group of stranger at the end of the room, never putting down his umbrella, Marik shook off the snow that covered his black suit. He took of his cap and placed it at a chair. With tons of snow under him he reached his head into a group of people. A strong man with impulsive thoughts, a lovely girl with a surprising power and a lost wonderer. Capable of many things, but not capable of making a cool entrance. "Lovely".
    After a smile Marik gave a step as his body disappeared midair with a simple spell, walking close to the group of people as he heard their useless conversation.  "So are these two guys a couple? Or, why are they so close to each other?" Marik whispered to the girl as he smiled. A gauzy body that only mages as strong as Marik would be able to perceive took shape, a tall black haired man wearing a nicely done suit while lying on his red broken umbrella. Never forgetting to smile warm words went out from Anderson's mouth "I don't remember meeting you before, It is a pleasure. My name is Marik Anderson, but you can call me Mr. Anderson"

You Know? Dark Is Not That Bad (Intro) Team210

You Know? Dark Is Not That Bad (Intro) Signat11

Kane Sion
    Kane Sion

Player 

Post by Kane Sion 24th July 2017, 1:26 pm

At the second that Sol asked again and threaded him he knew that he would be a pain in his ass if he joined the guild, but he didn’t had anything to lose. “Ok, I just need to say three things, first, my name is Kane Sion and I’m here to join this guild.” Said Kane proud of him. “Second, I heard you and no we are not a couple” Pointing with an angry face to the guy that entered the place. “And third, who are you?” He said to that stupid boy that entered the building. He was really angry with that guys, not cause he asked if they were a couple it was cause he got to near to Milala, so without thinking he turned into a shadow with his ability “Shadow Being” and moved behind the mysterious guy and became a human again and putted his hand in the guy’s shoulder. “Be careful with what you say Mr. Anderson, otherwise bad things can happen to you”

s

Post by Guest 25th July 2017, 3:53 am

Now things were getting interesting, despite Sol being the way he was towards the other two, her smile slowly curled into sadness. Sol was now just sounding like a dickhead, he was never going to make any friends. While Milala understood that a few problems may be causing this (Milala acts the way she does due to her problems), she figured that Sol would be NICE at least. The female sighed softly, this was probably never going to work.

Suddenly, a voice rang in the ears of the harlot clad in white and she looked around, her drilled hair maneuvering swiftly. That was only when she then heard the newcomer stating that he heard what was said. Milala merely bit her lip. How was this going to work for her?? What if she reacted wrong in this situation like she apparently did not too long ago.

Biting her lower lip, she placed her hand over her chin in a thinking manner in the end, she has never met him before, nor has he met her before. “Bloody hell…” she murmured before she began to play with her hair.

“No, they aren’t a couple.” Milala reassured the male. “I must admit, it is a pleasure to meet you too. My name is Milala Alexander, but call me Milala, Mr. Anderson.” Her lips turned into a small smile as she crossed her arms. “I must ask, I have never seen you before, were you absent all this time??”

HP:
    MP:

Spell/Ability:

Word Count:
    Total Count:
    Goal:
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 25th July 2017, 11:06 am

Sol grunted as the boy finally answered him with his name and the reason he was here which was to join the guild, moving his hand away and roughly letting go of the newcomers neck Sol stood as he crossed his arms.”Was that So hard? Now as far as getting in your not getting in without a test we’re not like fairy tail we don’t accept just anyone” the dragon explained before he then spoke again.”and also if you do manage to join you had better listen and obey any commands issued my Famine or Myself any disobedience will not be tolerated “ he added before he caught scent of the newcomer.

While he had never seen the man before his scent was slightly familiar if not stale but the one thing that assured him that this man was a member was the distinct scent on him that members of this guild had, while Mila had never met him Sol sighed as he approached the returning member.”it matters not if he was absent Mila what is important is that he has returned.. Marik was it?” he asked before speaking again. “I am Sol Terumi I am the Ace of this guild and Guildmaster Famines Second in command” he introduced before Kane decided to try and be tough again. As soon as he was finished speaking Sol fired a shadowy bullet from his finger so it would nick the newcomers ear.”Kane you are in no postion to threaten people I recommend you remember that

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 25th July 2017, 4:28 pm

Good to know that they are not a couple, honestly, they didn't seem right to each other.
    It's not polite to reach to someone from the back as Kane just did, Marik thought as a conversation took place in his head.
    You just did that same thing, Mr. Anderson.The difference is that you went with a woman you've never seen before, remember? "But I did it cause I didn't want to interrupt the couple's moment" So does that really makes it less creepy? "The fact that is me makes it less creepy" You are right Mr. Anderson, always right, always handsome "I know"
    Marik didn't really pay much attention to Kane's approach, he didn't move even when the black bullet passed next to him. A black bullet that seemed to disappear as it moved close to Marik and appeared behind him reaching the guild's wall, that was one of Marik's tricks by the way "For what I hear I am guessing that the bullet was meant for Mr. Sion, that's pretty polite of you Sol but I really don't feel violence being something necessary." Marik moved as he reached a table and sat, placing his umbrella next to him laying on the chair as if it was sitting. He smiled and with one hand behind his back and the other one reaching the group of mages Anderson presented himself with a reverence "Actually I was never absent, and yes I am part of Basilisk Fang" he said as he took off his right glove where his blue guild crest was hiding. "When Nathaniel came back and Lycie left her position she asked me a very small favor. And so I went on a trip looking for this special object which I never found. And I'm now hoping she doesn't get mad at me, but I haven't been lucky enough to see her" Marik said as he sighed and placed his glove back. He's purple eyes reached Sol as he asked.
    "But now that I recall, I haven't seen Nathaniel either. Is Famine the new guild master of Basilisk Fang, is there really someone as strong as Nathaniel?"

Kane Sion
    Kane Sion

Player 

Post by Kane Sion 29th July 2017, 8:11 am

As the black bullet passed next to him he got angrier, his shadow became a demon and his hair became black as the color of darkness. “Sorry Sol I had a bad day, it was of bad manors to do that, so, sorry Sol and Marik.”[/i] After he said that he relaxed and his shadow and hair became normal again. “By the way who is that Nathaniel that you talk so much about?” Kane knew he heard the name Famine somewhere, but he couldn’t remember. “Well we are getting out of the theme, I only came to enter the guild so Sol, were do we start? Am I in?” Kane said relaxed missing all the anger he had, he was really interested in Marik, he felt something strange on him, a destructive power and his confidence gave him a creepy ambient, he thought that they could be good friends, at long that he leaved Milala alone. Kane founded two things that he was going to do ones he entered, research information about that Marik and protect Milala at all moment no matter what; also he wanted to be his boyfriend but one thing at a time.

s

Post by Guest 1st August 2017, 2:56 am

It seems that everything has calmed down finally with Mr. Anderson announcing that he wasn’t absent at all, and with Kane asking Sol if he was in or not. That was indeed a very good thing for the female. It was all getting a bit too tense for her blondeness, but that didn’t matter, as long as the problem was all fine and diddily then there's no need for her concern now, is there??

Looking around, the female couldn’t help but notice that this was her life now, and no matter how Sol was being a pushover, he was a part of the guild with her, she will just have to push it to the side, considering they both well and fully knew they were immortals, they simply couldn’t die, and while Milala knew what happens when she dies, she doesn’t know what happens to Sol when he ‘dies’... Milala wouldn’t like to find out anytime soon.

Placing her finger and thumb on her chin, with her thumb being under the chin, she continued to have her little thoughts. There was nothing else to say, unless the dude wasn’t allowed access in the guild. Maybe it was best she should shut her mouth for the time being...

HP:
    MP:

Spell/Ability:

Word Count:
    Total Count:
    Goal:
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 2nd August 2017, 11:08 am

Sol simply smirked and shook his head.”I don’t normally get violent but when people are being difficult I find it’s a good motivater” he explained as he dipped his hand into a shadow portal and pulled out his trusty Kiseru and lit it before taking a drag of the nightshade tainted tobacco”I haven’t met this Nathaniel or Lycie so I’m afraid either they left or they are dead in either case Famine has become the guild master for the guild so you will most likely have to ask her in case she knows of where they went” the dragon explained before he turned his attention to Kane.

Your not in untill I say your in but since your finally learning how to behave and because I want to see just how much power you have lets make this test simple. we are going to exchange spells I’ll take a hit from one of yours and you will take a hit from one of mine sounds simple doesn’t it. Aso feel free to go for a killing blow if you think you have what it takes” Sol said before he took a few steps back and put his kiseru back into the shadows for a moment before he motioned for the man to attack him.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 7th August 2017, 6:26 pm

"I see... So everyone is gone, this Famine should be nice, I never thought I would find so many people strong enough to be on top of me... Lovely" Basilisk Fang seemed to be different, nothing that Mr. Anderson couldn't live with, an interesting first impression, strong people with weak minds, still, there was a lot to learn from.
    Everything was said, it seemed like a new man had decided to join the cold guild, maybe "kid" would be a better word to describe him. Kane Sion, a dark mage with a questionable magic. Coming from a demon maybe? Who would know else than Kane, information that Marik personally would've liked to know, and so he decided to stay when Sol asked for a "presentation" of the power could reach. Of course that Kane would lose the spell trade, but of course, Kane would accept it. "Interesting, I would like to see that trade" Marik said as he sat in a chair away from both mages, a bit closer to Kane as he whispered "Trade that a young kid like Kane won't possibly win... Ups, did I say that out loud?" Marik laughed and pointed at Kane with his umbrella "Let the show begin"

Kane Sion
    Kane Sion

Player 

Post by Kane Sion 10th August 2017, 8:07 am

Kane didn’t want to fight, but he really wanted to enter the guild. “Okay, I’ll accept. I don’t like unnecessary fights, but if I need to do it to enter the guild I’ll do it.” Kane said as he took a deep breath and pointed at Sol. Kane has always been good at adapting to different types of magic or creatures, including anything Sol could have down his sleeves. 5 seconds was enough to plan his attack. “Let’s do this then.” Kane concentrated so nothing wrong happen. There was a big silence; he wanted to wait for the exact moment to attack.

After Sol's first wink, he engaged. Kane threw a knife that lay on a table to distract him and cast his spell “Shadow Needles”. As the knife flew Kane's shadow took shape into 4 big needles flew next to the knife all against Sol. And of course, there were still 5 needles behind Kane aiming to his nerves, looking to achieve a hard damage or even paralyze his target. 10 needles aiming the same objective.

s

Post by Guest 19th August 2017, 7:00 pm

Unsure of what was going to happen, the immortal female crossed her hands underneath her pillows and decided to just watch what the hell was going to happen. There was so much to think about, to react to. She never really was the type to react to much except when she killed someone… okay, she she was the type to react a lot.

Watching the moves, Milala nodded in approval slightly… her trial required something different completely, one that involved the female to die by Sol’s own hands. This type of trial would have been so much more fun, she could’ve shot him, beheaded him, shut an iron maiden on him. Then again, her magic was rather depressing, she didn’t really like to show it until the time is right, that's when it can surprise someone the quickest and it’s also the best time to get attacks in, considering they would be too surprised to know what to do.

“I see… I see…” Milala then placed one of her hands on her chin as she continued to have a little think… What would Sol do?? It would be interesting to see what would happen to Kane by Sol’s own hands.

HP: 200
    MP: 100%

Spell/Ability:

Word Count:
    Total Count:
    Goal:
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 19th August 2017, 11:28 pm

Sol didn’t even flinch when the knife was thrown at him though he blinked a few times when he felt sharp needles barely impale his back, due to being a shadow dragon Sol had immense resistance to shadow magic. The slayer just stretched his shoulders as he gave the boy a bored look.”nice try against a normal enemy you would have had the fight but I’m anything but normal now its my turn.”the dragon said before he opened his mouth and sucked in the shadow needles and devoured them like there were any other source of food. After a moment he swallowed and then grinned revealing his sharp fangs.

Now Kane Sion watch how a true master uses the shadows” he said before he went on the attack. The slayer blaze forward while shifting into shadows before he suddenly used one of his more suprising moves. Instead of popping out of the shadows to use a spell, Sol suddenly wrapped around the boy before knocking him into the air with a torrent of Feather like shadows, while they were light like feathers they were also razor sharp and would severely cut the young man as he was knocked 10 meters into the air before he would come down with a thud. As his attack ended Sol reformed and cracked his neck as he swallowed something in his mouth before yawning. if one looked closely they could see his teeth were bloody and then a glance at Kane would also reveal that while Sol was around him in shadow form he had also taken a bite out of the poor boy as well.”Your not bad I suppose I can allow you entry into our guild” he said after a moment .

Spoiler:

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 25th August 2017, 6:43 pm

Marik watched as the new guy went up into the air after a quick spell from Sol. Kane's attack was somehow clever, except for the fact that he was fighting a shadow dragon slayer which made it almost impossible for him to win that trade. Clever enough to be part of the guild and maybe even clever enough to become someone actually useful on the battlefield.
    9 knives made out of shadow were thrown against the target, first using a real iron knife as a distraction, an easy distraction almost impossible for a mage with common sense not to perceive. 4 of the knives were thrown in front of Sol, other five from behind, thing that not any person would think about. But that wasn't the clever part. A total of 10 shadow spikes were created, thing that only someone out of battle could see. Think that Sol didn't see coming. Then it was de slayer's turn to engage.
    "A dragon Slayer, that explains a lot" Marik thought as the shadows were absorbed by the black haired man. It didn't take much for him to turn into a shadow and emerged with a torrent of feather like shadows from his hands knocking Kane into the sky high enough to have him crash with the guild's roof. As he fell Marik smiled as he whispered "Abyss" a red demon took shape when Kane fell on a pair of invisible arms that took a red bloody color. A big creature coming from nowhere called out by Marik "if you don't mind. I'd like to welcome this kid into the guild my one way. I'll adopt him as my apprentice for a while. If you don't mind doing anything I say of course" he said as he smiled at Kane and the demon placed him gently on the floor.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:20 am