Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Finding Runes with Grema Fen and Lumindis[Job]

Finding Runes with Grema Fen and Lumindis[Job] Empty Finding Runes with Grema Fen and Lumindis[Job]

Post by Guest 2nd July 2017, 2:28 pm

Job:

Liam sat on the front porch of his guild Sabertooth,He was waiting for something to happen,as lots of interesting things happen when he happens to wait for them.But for the Time Being nothing really happened.A friend of Liam sat next to him,the friend had purple hair and had a Green scaled tail and wings.Apparently Liam was her master but they were still able to be friends.As soon as the girl sat down letters appeared in front of Liam and her,it spelled out
    "Do you seek power? Fame? Glory? Perhaps all three? Or perhaps money? Then head to the Sukai Ruins. However...what thou shall find there might not be what you expected if you are too strong"
    Liam had no idea what this message meant.But he was ready to check out what was most happening at the Sukai Ruins,Nothing is really heard about the place so it was weird to see a message talking about it.Liam stayed sitting down though,thinking about what he was supposed to do in this situation,He was not very strong so he thought about grouping up with a couple of guildmates,Liam went out asking but everyone refused.He sat back down on the front porch of Sabertooth somebody would pass along,that would want to join him to the Sukai Ruins.

WC: 212
    Grema Fen
    Grema Fen

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holder Magic: Magitech
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Finding Runes with Grema Fen and Lumindis[Job] Empty Re: Finding Runes with Grema Fen and Lumindis[Job]

Post by Grema Fen 2nd July 2017, 7:52 pm

Gremalin Fen, commonly known as Grema, was feeling grumpy. While this wasn’t and unusual situation at all, she actually had a legitimate reason for her dark mood for once. Ever since joining Black Rose she had been staying in their sorta guild hall- slash bar- slash inn- slash restaurant thingy for free, which was nice. The only thing was that Grema was expected to pay them back through non-job work. That would be perfectly fine with the mage if it wasn’t for the fact that instead of using her genius abilities to do actual useful things, her guild mates made Grema to menial chores instead!

‘Building character my ass.’ She fumed as the engineer marched down the streets of Era. This next thing they asked for was for the magitech mage to deliver a letter to another guild, Sabertooth. This errand was both better and worse than the tasks she had to do at the Inn. Better in that it was slightly more or a challenge. Worse because she was wasting her time travelling to Era when she could be researching, building her new house, or making more magitech items.

Thankfully the task of delivering the letter was simple. She merely left it with the barman and was one her way, relived to go back to Rose Garden. But something caught her attention on the way out. There was a blue haired man sitting on the guilds front steps, looking downtrodden.

“Eye of Magitech.”
    She mutters under her breath, slightly curious. Grema’s magitech left eye told her that this boy was a mage around the same power level, and had holder magic of some type. While it was imputing the information into her database Grema walked forward a bit, and the two made eye contact. The man had blue hair, almost glowing white skin, was wearing a blue parka, and of course was a beautiful person. ‘What the hell?! Are all mages beautiful people or something.' The masked person thinks angrily, and growls slightly outload.

“What are you looking at?” She couldn’t help at snapping at this rather innocent bystander.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Finding Runes with Grema Fen and Lumindis[Job] GOuA0G4

Finding Runes with Grema Fen and Lumindis[Job] AARluFl

Grema's Social Theme:

Grema's Battle Theme:

Finding Runes with Grema Fen and Lumindis[Job] Empty Re: Finding Runes with Grema Fen and Lumindis[Job]

Post by Guest 2nd July 2017, 8:16 pm

Liam was a bit startled by this woman,he sat there silent staring at her.Not that there was anything with her appearance or something about her was odd,it's just she suddenly looked at him.Liam usually didn't think of himself as a 'Beautiful person' but this was a bit surprising to hear.Liam finally started to speak.

"Hey you know i'm not that beautiful,also you should probably chill a bit" Liam would say in a relaxed tone.

Liam was a bit frightened of this Lady,but really there was nothing scary about her just an angry lady yelling at him for nothing at all.Liam stood up and walked to the lady.He tried to keep calm behavior.

"If i'm bothering you by looking at you i'm sorry,but since i have basically no-one to talk to,I'm going to be talking to you,I'm Liam by the way" He'd say with a smile on his face.The lady seemed to look like a cyborg being of some sorts? But Liam didn't care about that,Liam just wanted to be a bit friendlier to the lady,to see if something would happen and she would be a bit friendlier to him.

WC: 189
    Grema Fen
    Grema Fen

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grema Fen 2nd July 2017, 8:36 pm

Damn he was a good person. Grema couldn’t continue to be mean to him, the other holder mage reminded her of a puppy. Kicking puppies was cruel, and Grema just didn’t do cruelty. It was embarrassing that he heard the beautiful comment though. ‘Just like a beautiful person to attempt to tell me what to think, jerk.’ Grema could still insult the guy in her head though.

The magitech mage starred at his smiling face for a moment as if she wanted to rip it off, but in the end just thrust out her good non-magitech hand toward him. He probably spotted the dark red Black Rose tattoo on her palm.

“Gremalin Fen, mage of Black Rose. Call me Grema.” She said gruffly. “What’s a smiling pretty-boy like you being so gloomy? You a member of Sabertooth kid?” She wasn’t so sure about talking too long with him quite yet but she had some time until the next train so it wouldn’t do much harm.

The machanic searched his eyes for any kind of deceit but all she could find was a look that clearly said I’m a friendly guy, I mean no harm. A puppy indeed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Grema's Social Theme:

Grema's Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 2nd July 2017, 9:02 pm

Liam continued to smile at the lady,She finally was a bit friendlier now that he introduced himself.Liam felt a bit more comfortable with this lady,she was pretty nice not actually a mean person overall.The lady was a part of the guild Black Rose,as Liam saw the guild Tattoo on her palm.But Liam didn't mind about that either.

"It's nice to meet you,Grema,i hope we'll be good friends in the future" He'd say with a light hearted smile

" Gloomy? I'm completely fine at least now that i have gotten to introduce myself to you,and i really don't know what you mean by 'Pretty Boy' " His smile would faint slightly while saying this.But he was still in a happy mood nevertheless,he finally found a person that could potentially be apart of the group he wanted to make of mages to go to the Sukai Ruins.Liam asked with a big smile on his face again

"Would you like to be apart of a group of mages for a job kinda thing?If you would want to join i would be very grateful." Liam really meant what he said,but even if she refused he would be fine,it would just take a bit longer to find other mages to join the quest.

WC:210
    Grema Fen
    Grema Fen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grema Fen 2nd July 2017, 9:21 pm

‘A job huh? Is cross-guild job taking even allowed?’ The magitech mage thought to herself, figuring he was indeed a Sabertooth mage. Not that it mattered in the end, Grema would do as she wished. But… the idea of a job was nice after doing so many menial tasks, and she did need the training. She had only gone on easier solo jobs up to this point and should probably learn how to play nice with others.

“I’m not so sure about friends… but sure, a job would be good.” Grema told the other mage. The engineer wasn’t sure if she could trust the man yet, but she was feeling too restless to be overly cautious. “And don’t demy being a pretty boy, pretty boy. What job are we talking about here?”

Then a thought occurred to her. “Right, we should probably get to know each other’s magic as well. I use holder magic on my magitech, advanced magical technology, as mainly a melee combatant. What about you?” Grema asked, getting right down to business. It would stink if they had incompatible magic, and being from a mostly mage-less country made her unware of many things known to the wizarding world. Best to be careful.

Grema's Social Theme:

Grema's Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 2nd July 2017, 9:49 pm

Liam was excited,as the lady accepted to do the job with him.Mostly the hard part was explaining what the job was about,since he really had no idea what it was about as it was just a message to go to the Sukai Ruins.Liam didn't think it but he really was classified in the category of 'Pretty boy'. A bit weird but that didn't matter much to him,though really he wasn't that beautiful in his opinion.Liam was still a bit sad about maybe not being good friends in the future but that didn't matter much.

"So uhm.. i really have no clue what the job is about or if it even is a job,it really was just a message that popped in front of me talking about going to the Sukai Ruins."

Liam was intrigued about the magic that she utilized,a magic based on Magical technology.Liam was slightly embarrassed,as he used a pretty basic magic,but he made it sound a bit more complicated.
    "I really just use Celestial Spirit Magic,but it's a bit special as i am considered an 'Angel' of some sorts,allowing me to have some diferent abilities that a normal Celestial Spirit Mage would have."
    Liam was satisfied about how he explained his magic.
    WC:205
    Grema Fen
    Grema Fen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grema Fen 2nd July 2017, 10:13 pm

‘He has no clue what the job even entails?!’ A scandalized Grema thought, her image of this beautiful mage going down even worse.

“So you’re a summoner…” But what was thing angel part about? Whatever, Grema would find out sooner or later. What mattered is that their magical abilities probably wouldn’t clash. Grema would probably act as a meat shield along with whatever Liam summons, and whatever his angel magic was to defend himself. Worked out just fine in her opinion.

With that sorted out she let out a huff of frustration and walked over to the Sabertooth Job Board to see if she could find this job. And suddenly Liam’s words made sense, and her opinion of him edged back up to normal levels. This job description was cryptic, but since it was on the board it was at least a legal job. Worst comes to worst they could just run for it. But still…

Grema marched back to the Celestial mage. “You got a point there puppy, that’s some shady stuff. I’m in. But I think we’ll need another mage, maybe one more powerful than us, just in case.” She told him, then explained her thoughts on his magic and how it would work with hers.

Grema's Social Theme:

Grema's Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 2nd July 2017, 10:35 pm

Well yes Liam was a summoner but a very special type that had many abilities different from the regular summoners.Based on the ladys face she seemed a bit confused about his magic but she probably figured it out in the end.
    "Why yes i'm a summoner of some sorts" He'd say with a smile again
    Knowing that she had a Holder magic though,might make for a great combination in combat,maybe they would be able to engage in a unison raid in the future,but that wasn't very important,what was more important was getting ready for the job or quest of some sorts.But he was a bit surprised that she just walked into the guild without any notice or anything.But Liam just sat there as he knew she wouldn't go out and wreck the guild or anything.She came out with a surprised experession but mostly he was surprised the fact that she called him 'Puppy'.His face ignited into a bright red but he listened carefully to what she said about his magic and how it would work out with his.

WC:178
    Aliarey Casady
    Aliarey Casady

Alt Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Tertiary Magic- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lacnites
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 393,270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hazardous Arsenal
    Second Skill: Droids of Draovis
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliarey Casady 3rd July 2017, 7:43 am

Unbeknownst to the two mages getting to know each other and inquiring about the mysterious job message, a third mage, one who would be fated to join in the journey, had arrived in town moments before. Her original purpose for traveling so far from her usual location of Magnolia was to see about a job opportunity she had heard about. Such a thing was normal for her as most of the jobs located within Magnolia were often dull for her and lacked decent payouts. Only in desperation would she bother with such silly things such as delivery or taking care of children. She was a mage; not some normal everyday do-gooder. Unfortunately, her time traveling to that particular location had been wasted since someone else had completed it. How annoying.

The Re-Quip mage known as Aliarey Casady stomped her way through the streets of the town. She was angry about her wasted time and now she was stuck in some town she was unfamiliar with. No job. No plans. No positive number to add to her jewel count. Her thoughts came out in loud mumbles as her body went on auto pilot. Her mind had completely zoned out and she was too focused on imaginary visuals of different scenarios that often winded up with the job client dead or very injured. She would bump into random people during her frustrated walk and kept moving without so much as acknowledging their existence.

Aliarey would pass by the two mages hanging out at the front entrance of the main city building without looking their way. If they by chance noticed her, they would see the young woman wearing the leather armor she often wore when planning to go out on jobs. Two pistols would be holstered along each of her hips and a common assault rifle strapped to her back. She was certainly not trying to blend in with normal people.

Her blues eyes were unfocused for her mind was still playing shoot the client. It wasn’t until she came up with a rather satisfying scenario that her mind returned. “Ha! Serves you ri-” Her sentence was cut off the moment she walked right into a lamppost near the two mages, her forehead slamming right into it. Watch where you’re going as they say. “Owwww,” she stepped back from the lamppost and rubbed her forehead with a gloved hand. That town was out to get her, first by making her come all the way there for an already completed job and now it was throwing lampposts in her way. The next train out of town she was definitely taking it.

(Word Count: 438)

Post by Guest 3rd July 2017, 1:31 pm

Liam watxhed as the blonde haired woman walked into a post,she did a great job 'dealing' with the posts.Liam stared at the lady as Grema explained her thoughts on his magic.Liam walked up to the blonde haired lady and greeted her.
    "Are you alright miss?" Liam would say in a concerned tone
    Liam looked at her seeing as she had gun holsters,maybe a gun magic mage of some sorts? Or maybe just a regular old Gunner.But Liam introduced himself to the lady anyways.
    "Erm.. Hey,I'm Liam by the way" Liam would say.
    Liam stared at the lady curiously watching what she was doing,though Liam wondered how she even bumped into the lamp post anyways as nobody would just straight up bump into a random lamp post.
    Liam would just smile at the blonde haired lady.He did feel a bit weird just smiling the whole time but mostly that was a good friendly smile so maybe it was fine? He really didn't know what to do.
    "Erm so yeah i just met you,but would you like to do a job with me and my friend i think Grema?We just need one more mage and if you could be apart of the job" Liam would say without thinking again.

Wc:207
    Grema Fen
    Grema Fen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grema Fen 3rd July 2017, 1:52 pm

‘Well that was abrupt.’ Thought Grema at both the busty blonde running into a lamp post and yelling at it, and the puppy promptly inviting her on their job. ‘This is wrong on so many levels.’ For one this guy needed a keeper, he was way too trusting. For another how did he even peg her as a mage? Liam was freaking glowing so it was easy to see he was a mage, but this chick? Maybe it was a Fiorian thing. Or Grema was just dense. But she had a way of cheating.

“Eye of Magitech.” She muttered, and started to scan the woman. She was a mage a bit stronger than the two of them, using holder magic. “Well at least you figured blondie for a mage pup. Though I’d have to question your methods…” She trailed off while walking up next to the other holder mages. Also a blush? Yay, he was fun to tease.

Grema was now eyeing the woman critically. ‘Crap, another beauty. Seriously was every single magic user in this god's forsaken country gorgeous?! I miss Bosco. At lest there the other scientists were varying levels of ugly.’ The scientist thought grumpily. Then she decided since the woman did have the credentials they were looking for, she might as well put in a effort to get this chick on their side by doing more explaining.

“The names Gremalin Fen of Black Rose. Call me Grema. This guy is probably from Sabertooth here.  We’re working together to do a job in Sukai, but the description is shady so we thought it’d be a good idea to get another mage. You belong to a guild, chick?” The mage asks suspiciously, since as far as she knew the only way to tell if a mage was for sure not ‘dark’ was whether they were in a legal guild or not. She could be wrong, but the magitech mage didn’t know any better way to tell, since her scan didn’t say the girl used dark magic.

Grema's Social Theme:

Grema's Battle Theme:
    Aliarey Casady
    Aliarey Casady

Alt Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Tertiary Magic- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliarey Casady 3rd July 2017, 7:27 pm

Several curses and thoughts of destroying the poor lamppost before she left town ran through Aliarey's mind when a concerned voice reached her ears. Well that was certainly different. She removed her hand from her forehead, allowing her arm to fall to her side as she turned to face the young man that had approached her. "Uh, yeah I guess." The fact someone had actually seen her little incident was slightly annoying but no signs of embarrassment appeared on her face. Thankfully for him he wasn't laughing at her. He then introduced himself and before she could utter anything about her not caring and walking away she found herself invited to a job. What the hell? A brow arched curiously as she eyed the boy in disbelief. He certainly did appear to be someone that was more on the innocent side and was perhaps a little naive.

Her arms crossed over her chest as another voice spoke up and approached. That one Aliarey couldn't really get a read on. The cloak and half mask were enough to make the word weirdo come to mind. Judgemental based on appearances? Perhaps. At the moment it was all she had to go on. "Hmmm," her eyes looked at the ground as she thought about what the cloaked one had just told her. A job that was shady? That sounded interesting if not a little dangerous. What normal job is ever described as shady? The main issue she had, however, was working with others. Solo was her normal game as people often got in the way, and these two she had just met.

"A guild? Don't be ridiculous." The idea of her being in a guild was laughable. They had way too many rules and there were way too many people. The chances of even more people getting in her way was far too great. Not to mention the fact her loyalties were often to herself only. Still, it seemed the two before her were in a guild so she doubted they shared her mindset on such things.

Her mind then processed a delayed response towards the word "chick" Her right eye twitched. Was that supposed to be an insult? A weird compliment? Being called a chick just didn't sound like something she preferred to be called as, especially since it reminded her of a job she took in regards to a five foot monster chicken. Not a good experience to remember. "It's Aliarey, not chick."

(Word Count: 412
    Total so Far: 850)

Last edited by Aliarey Casady on 18th April 2019, 6:56 am; edited 4 times in total

Post by Guest 3rd July 2017, 7:57 pm

Liam stood there still staring at the blonde Aliarey,though being called puppy was a bit embarrassing for him as he has never been described or called "Puppy" or something like that.Though he just now noticed that maybe people thought of him as a very innocent person,he would rather like to be known as strong,brave and such,which was a bit childish of him but it was embarrassing to have been called "Puppy".

"Hey would you mind not calling me puppy,it's a bit embarrassing.. but really i found out that she was a mage was because of the gun holsters she has,so i supposed that she was a gun magic user of some sorts." Now that Liam was able to gather a small group of mages he was ready to take on the shady job that was located at the Sukai Ruins.Quickly he'd run inside the guild and grab his two swords putting them on his back.As currently he had none of his keys for the job he was only left with his weapons to use for the job,which was decent for protecting himself.
    "Are you lady's ready to o this job or quest?" He'd ask them as he fidgeted with his fingers.
    WC:200
    Grema Fen
    Grema Fen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grema Fen 4th July 2017, 2:21 pm

“It’s supposed to be pup. It’s called humility. And assigning nicknames.” Grema promptly informed Liam after he returned with some wicked looking swords. “Unless you want me to think up a new nickname for you? There’s quite a bit of danger in that as well, might make you feel a bit ruff, puppy.” She couldn’t help but snicker at her own pun.

She then turns to the Aliarey girl. “What about you chick? You gonna wing it and go on the job with us? Or are you too chicken?” The magitech mage says with a smirk. At this point they’ll both want new nicknames, but the puns were worth it. “In any case even if you’re not in a guild you don’t seem like a dark mage, so I see no reason to not want you to come along. But in the end it’s up to you. But if your suspicious go inside the guild there.” The scientist then gave the other girl instructions as to where the job posting was. Grema wished they would just get a move on already, her hunched back was beginning to ache from standing too long.

Grema's Social Theme:

Grema's Battle Theme:
    Aliarey Casady
    Aliarey Casady

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliarey Casady 4th July 2017, 7:22 pm

Aliarey watched as Liam ran inside the building and came out with a pair of swords on his back. She blinked in slight confusion when he asked if they were ready to leave to complete the job. "Hey, wait!" Just what had happened? Did she completely zone out in the middle of the conversation and miss the part where she said she was actually going? Aw, hell. He was quick to assume things.

Another eyetwitch as the shorter mage once again called her chicken. Wait, did she really just make a pun about wings and chicken? Aliarey facepalmed. If she had to partner up with a few mages these two were likely the last two candidates she would ever pick. Deep inside she knew she would likely come to regret even coming to the town even more, but then again her original job offer was a failure. That left her time open and maybe, just maybe, her patience would last long enough to complete the shady one the two strange mages offered.

"Nah, I am not much of a person for details anyway," Aliarey commented in response towards Grema's suggestion on checking out the job request within the guild hall. She'd trust them for now. Just how bad of a job could it be? Turning around, the young blonde proceeded to walk forward in the direction out of town. "Lets get a move on, Pipsqueak, before your boyfriend runs off again."

(Word Count: 241
    Total so Far: 1091)

Last edited by Aliarey Casady on 18th April 2019, 6:56 am; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest 5th July 2017, 10:00 am

Liam watched the two girls,Not really having anything to do he sat down waiting for them to finish off the conversation so they could go to the Sukai Ruins for the job.Liam looked around if there was anymore people just in case,but none appeared to come so this is the official group.Liam just ignored the nickname Grema gave him for the time being.Finally they were both ready to go to the Sukai Ruins.If they weren't ready until now Liam would've gaven up on them he was a bit impatient,especially since he was used to doing jobs Solo.Liam stared at Aliarey after she called him Gremas "Boyfriend".But Liam was fine for now probably, he walked with Aliarey.
    "Hey i still haven't got to ask yet but,what magic do you use?" He'd ask curiously.If she did use some sort of gun magic,that would be pretty cool to see.But suddenly a purple haired girl ran to Liam.
    "Liam! Why didn't you wait for me?!" the girl asked.
    "Hey i thought you were staying at the guild?" He said in reply
    The girl just made a face that made her look annoyed.Liam introduced the girl to the other girls.
    "Hey Grema,Aliarey this is my other friend i guess,Ignis and Ignis these are my other friends? Grema and Aliarey." Ignis really just hid behind Liam,she was trying to act shy but really she usually isn't like that so Liam knew for sure she was faking.The purple haired girl walked with Liam,Grema and Aliarey.
    WC:248
    Grema Fen
    Grema Fen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grema Fen 5th July 2017, 10:19 pm

“If anyone’s the girlfriend, it’s that little lady.” Grema snarks as they walk toward the train station. She had smirked at the younger woman’s reaction but that slid off at the nickname and the boyfriend comment. Okay she deserved the nickname (Grema wouldn’t swap out without expecting a lay in) and at least she wasn’t stuck with ‘hunchback’, or ‘cripple’, or other nicknames cruelly applied to her throughout her life. Oddly enough that’s where the mage gained a fondness for nicknames. ‘Pipsqueak’ confused her since the only reason she was short was because she was a hunchback, though that was probably the point. Grema approved. Which was a good thing because the scientific protégée didn’t think she could bash other mages over the head with her fake arm like she did with bullies in school.

She resented the boyfriend bit though, for several layered reasons, but was too distracted by the newcomer. The magitech mage was also curious about the other girls magic. Was this Ignis girl a mage? Grema decided to leave it a surprise, or she was just too lazy to scan the kid. “Nice to meet you, hope you know how to fight.” Grema grumps at the purple haired girl. “Can we get going? Don’t want our job stolen now do we…” She trailed off, then marched off to the train station, glancing back until they ran up to follow beside the cyborg.

The quartet pooled their jewels together for the necessary train tickets, sat down, and became absorbed in their own tasks. Liam and Ignis began chatting, attempting to draw the other two girls in. Aliarey seemed annoyed by this and ignored them. Grema also ignored them, but for a different reason. When she first got into town she had bought the most recently updated Mage Wanted List from a news stand. This was a good time as any for imputing the information into her Database.

With a swift motion, Grema undid the bandages around her left arm, revealing the magitech limb that it was. Ignoring any reactions to this reveal Grema opened her Database screen, a holographic touchpad floating above her forearm, and began to type.

Around this time there were several exclamations of shock and questioning as to what this was. The engineer briefly looked up from her screen. “This is advanced magitech from Bosco, my homeland. This in particular is called a computing machine, able to store a library’s worth of information. Usually their huge hulking machines, but I made this version more compact. I call it my Database. It allows me to use my holder magic by accessing different magitech on my body-” She briefly takes off her mask to show her fake magitech left eye and burned scarred face before replacing it. The then pulls a few bandages off of her left leg to show it’s magitech origins before also replacing that. “- to cast various spells. My database can also store information. Right now I am putting down the information of various Dark Mages. It’s troublesome to input data since it all must be done manually, both transcribing the texts, imputing and rearranging the code, and setting up the proper functions for its use.” Grema then rambles on for a while about her magitech, then stops when she notices that Liam and Ignis had glazed over eyes and Aliarey had even fallen asleep! She gave a sigh and waved the other two off, then continued with her work. All of that talking made her homesick anyways.

The mages continued to do their own thing until the conductor announced they had gotten to the teams stop. They all trade glances, grabbed their things and got off the train to their shared job.

Grema's Social Theme:

Grema's Battle Theme:
    Aliarey Casady
    Aliarey Casady

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliarey Casady 5th July 2017, 11:00 pm

The answer to Liam's question regarding her own magic was about to be answered when another young girl with flowing purple hair ran into the scene, shouting for Liam. "I guess so," Aliarey would reply to Grema about the newly arrived female being the actual girlfriend. The timing was rather annoying since she wanted to poke more fun with the subject just to take a few jabs at Grema as payback for the chick namecalling. Well there would be other opportunities along the way she supposed.

Aliarey kept walking along as Liam introduced Ignis to both herself and Grema. She noticed the girl hiding behind Liam and took her as the shy type but the observation remained in her inner thoughts for she made no comment about it. Instead she was rather concerned about the whole friend thing and came to a stop. They were not friends. How can you consider yourself friends with someone you had just met? "Friend is a bit of a strong term. Lets go with job...associates." After putting the relationship between them straight she would start moving again to catch up with Grema, who she would have to admit had a point. They needed to get moving.

((Operation time skip here. Grema covered what my character did while on the train))

"Oh, finally! I thought I would have to sleep for days!" Aliarey hopped off the train and stretched out her arms. Regardless on how she ended up taking that nap, it was a good one and was certainly needed with all the traveling she had been doing lately. Plus, she now knew to never ask Grema anything again if it involved something that would go into some scientific mumble jumbo. She was quite surprised by the magitech limbs though and even with what was behind the mask. It seemed to be a pretty cool thing to have, that is, until the hunchback took it into an uninteresting direction. The cons of having such tech seemed to be quite severe as well. Aliarey did not envy such a thing.

The tall blonde looked around the busy station, trying to figure out where they were supposed to go to get to Sukai. From what she had heard from other guildless mages the only way to get there was by taking a magic portal to it. The only issue was that there were several around. She didn't know which one was the correct one and so she would have to leave it to one of the others to lead the way. "I admit it, I'm lost. You three take over."

(Word Count: 419
    Total so Far: 1510)

Last edited by Aliarey Casady on 18th April 2019, 6:57 am; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest 6th July 2017, 10:26 am

Liam looked around as the girls were still talking about the boyfriend comment Aliarey made.It did seem like Ignis did hear them talking about the boyfriend comment before she ran to Liam mostly because she whispered to Liam: "You have a girlfriend now?" Liam didn't answer her question at the time as Ignis should already know he does not have a girlfriend since he really just met them a couple of minutes ago or something like that.Liam did agree to Grema they really should hurry it up going to the train station.Ignis ran a bit faster than everyone and made it to the train station earlier than them.When they all made it to the train station they were almost late and made it on the train just on time.Liam sat down on the train and Ignis gave him a pair of keys,but they were no ordinary keys they were his Celestial Spirit Keys,used for summoning Celestial Spirits obviously.But Liam was happy Ignis grabbed them for him.

(Time skip times)

"Uh... sorry but that was a bit of a boring explanation when you make it seem so complicated,but i guess i learned some stuff about your magitech thing" Liam was a bit amazed by how she uses her magic but he still has yet to see what she can even do with the magitech. Liam walked out of the train station with Ignis,they did seem to be tired but they weren't tired enough to miss out on the Job.Liam looked around looking for where the gateway for Sukai was,he did hear that Sukai was supposed to be enetered by a magic portal but there were many portals.Some of them seemed to have runic markings on them,Liam ran up to one of them alll he could read from the markings was Portal that really wasn't helpful at all as they could already see that they were portal gateways.Ignis checked out a couple of the portals she found out some of the names but eventually she found Sukai."It's over here guys" Ignis would say pointing at the portal that was supposedly the Sukai portal.

WC: 349
    Grema Fen
    Grema Fen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grema Fen 6th July 2017, 8:41 pm

Grema starred at the large portals for a moment in amazement, but snapped out of it as busty gal pointed out their portal. “Is this really safe?” Grema asks sceptically as they begin to go through one by one, and when she was the last person left the mage reluctantly followed. Going through the portal was at first like sticking ones hands thought jello and when Grema had gotten her entire body through there was a short sensation of falling, then suddenly she was somewhere else.

They all appeared in a wild forest and magical looking forest. Once the group got a hold of themselves they looked at each other in a ‘now what do we do’ fashion. “I’m pretty sure this is a forest not ruins. That means we have to walk to get to our destination. Stay on guard, a forest like this has to have monsters. And stay together.” Grema said just as the Ignis girl tried to trot off. They then began to walk. And walk. And for the fun of it walk some more.

“Will this forest ever end?” Grema grumbles to herself amidst the others similar complaints. Then an idea occurred to her. “Stand back, I’m gonna take a look over the treetops.” The mage says as she undo’s the bandages around her leg. She then powers up the magitech limb and jumps high into the air, over the treetops. In the near distance Grema does see some ruins. They don’t look more than 20 minutes away thankfully. As she drops Grema was going to happily inform her associates about this, but also notices something odd. Once she hits the ground the scientist says to the rest of the party “Hey, somethings wrong-“ But is shut up by smoke bombs erupting in the area.

“Grab their jewels gang!” Someone yells and Grema feels a person bump into her but thy get away before she can retaliate. Once the smoke clears Grema makes a quick check, and yup, they stole her purse and by the cries of fury around her she wasn’t the only victim. But they had a bigger concern. All around them was what seemed to be many bandits of some sort with a shady but strong man at it’s lead and several equally shady but strong people around him.

They were in trouble.

Grema's Social Theme:

Grema's Battle Theme:
    Grema Fen
    Grema Fen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grema Fen 6th July 2017, 9:14 pm

Dice roll

Grema's Social Theme:

Grema's Battle Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th July 2017, 9:14 pm

The member 'Grema Fen' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Finding Runes with Grema Fen and Lumindis[Job] NormalMonster

Post by Guest 6th July 2017, 9:25 pm

Liam walked through the portal,they seemed to be in a forest it was beautiful though,Liam walked around the entrance of the forest gazing at all of the things that were to be seen.Ignis followed Liam"Hey you know anything can happen here,we could be killed on the way to the job or get severely hurt" Ignis told Liam. "I doubt anything like that will happen." Liam said in reply.Ignis trusted Liam and ran around the forest like a child.Liam grabbed Ignis and told the others to go into the forest as the Ruins could maybe be in the heart of it.

The group walked in the forest for what seemed to be an hour."How long will this take..." Ignis said tiredly.Grema then jumped up above the treetops and looked at the forest.Judging by the expression on her face she they were close to the heart of the forest or something."What do you mean wrong?" Liam said to Grema.But his question was soon answered by the many smoke bombs in the area.Liam backed up a little bit until he heard a voice telling some people to grab the groups belongings.They took Liams swords and jewel,But luckily enough he still had his celestial spirit keys so he was fine for the time being.The group was definitely in trouble.The group was soon met by 5 people,they seemed to look like junkies and they smelled horrible,they were most likely apart of the gang that took the groups belongings.

WC:243
    Aliarey Casady
    Aliarey Casady

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliarey Casady 7th July 2017, 2:21 am

((JT, no skipping, please, especially now that we're hitting the combat stages. New order after this post is now Grema, Jt, me.))

Aliarey rushed over as soon as Ignis pointed out the correct destination portal. It was finally time to get the job starte! What were they supposed to do again? Eh, it didn't matter. She allowed Liam and the purple haired girl to go through the portal first and upon hearing Grema's inquiry about the safety of the method of travel Aliarey could only grin before hopping through the portal herself, leaving the magictech mage behind.

Her blue eyes stared at the surroundings as soon as she materialized on the other side of the portal, now being on the planet of Sukai. There were trees, trees, and just for some added fun even more trees. Grema appeared shortly after, having apparently decided to go through the portal. She listened to the advice given and could only mutter something about how obvious it all was, but clearly such advice was needed due to the Ignis girl running about like a child. Aliarey remained silent though as she walked and tried to stay alert regardless of the kid-like distractions in her group. Something seemed off. They were walking for far too long to not have run into anything whatsoever. Sukai was known as a resort type of area, after all, and to be completely void of people or animals was slightly eerie.

It was then that Grema undid the bandages around her magitech leg and jumped high into the air above the treetops. Impressive. If Aliarey had to measure she was positive it went much higher than the power of her rocket boots allowed. The mage soon landed and started to comment on what Aliarey had been thinking as well moments before. Something was not right. It seemed the other two had no suspicions of their own but perhaps they were just inexperienced. Aliarey was about to take hold of her normal set of pistols when a shout about jewels and a smoke bomb entered the scene. She felt the pressure of her assault rifle disappear from her back as well as the load on her hips from her pistols disappear. The weapons were taken but that was not what she was particularly worried about. Her hand went for the pouch her jewels had been contained in and with horror filled eyes she felt nothing. They had taken her precious jewels!

"You bastards! Give me back my jewels!" The smoke had cleared and Aliarey could see that they were surrounded by many bandits. While taking her weapons was a mere annoyance, taking her hard earned jewels was quite an offense. The laughter among the bandits made her blood boil even more and all she could see was red. Being as angry as she was had a tendency to bring forth the hidden strength behind her lineage, temporarily replacing her ranged attack mindset and rushing into front line battle without regard for her own safety. She became as the name implied, a Brute. Aliarey quickly rushed forward and punched the nearest bandit, the force of the blow sending the poor guy crashing into the trunk of a tree.

Such a sudden attack left the remaining bandits confused for a moment, leaving an opening for Grema, Liam, and Ignis to make moves of their own.

(Word Count: 540
    Total so Far: 2050)

Last edited by Aliarey Casady on 18th April 2019, 6:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:01 pm