Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Edward Von Aurence, Obtain The iLac

Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Edward Von Aurence, Obtain The iLac Empty Edward Von Aurence, Obtain The iLac

Post by Edward Von Aurence 12th June 2017, 9:24 pm

ilac:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200
    Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Edward Von Aurence, Obtain The iLac Empty Re: Edward Von Aurence, Obtain The iLac

Post by Edward Von Aurence 13th June 2017, 8:53 am

The radiant rays of the golden summertime sun peeped through the snow-white curtains which adorned the windows of Edward Von Aurence's room in the church, Kardia Cathedral. The Kardia Cathedral was a worship center for a number of different religions and ideologies and located in the port-town of Magnolia Town in the country of Fiore. The building had served as Edward's home while he was performing tasks on behalf of the Church of Lorelei. One of these tasks was to aid in the repair of the cathedral after the raid by the dark guild, Savage Skull.

The blonde haired male was adorned in his normal work attire which consisted of a black suit and a black tie with a golden stole draped over his neck. A light silver cross was around his neck which marked his position as a priest, but also showed his new position as a wizard aligned with the Fairy Tail guild. Edward sat in the middle of his room with his legs cross. On the ground, there was a thick leather-bound book which was open to a certain a passage or text. This leather-bound book was the Book of Lorelei which held all of the sacred texts of the Church of Lorelei. The leather of the book had a bit of wear showing how many times it was held and read over. Edward's golden eyes were closed as he was lost in thought reflecting over the scriptures that he just read. "Lorelei, I thank you for this opportunity to read your holy word." He said to himself. A knock at the door stopped his silent reflection on the word.

There was a knock at the door of Edward's room. Edward knew he could be summoned away at any moment. He could be asked to perform various duties for The Church of Lorelei or to accompany a member of the Fairy Tail guild on a random job. He stood up and opened the door. On the other side of the door was a Sister of the Church. Edward had remembered her face from when he played games with a few of the town's children. "Hello, Father Edward. I am sorry to bother you at such an early hour, but... this little one wanted to talk to you." From behind the sister, a young girl stepped out with a blush on her face. "H-hi, Father Edward. Remember me? We all played together in the forest. I-I wanted to know if you would take me out to get this cool new toy I saw on the Lacrima Television. It is this device that lets you call sort of people and do other neat things." The young girl said looking down a bit. "Don't worry about money, Father Edward. They are giving away the item for free today as part of the promotion. It is called the iLac."

Edward was a bit confused regarding the young girl's decision to ask him to accompany her when he was sure there more fun people to spend time with, but he would not push her away. "Do not worry, Sister Annabelle. I don't mind accompanying young Cecilla to get the iLac." He finished.

The young girl hid behind the Sister of The Cathedral with an embarrassed smile on her face from Edward's words. "Do you not want to go with Father Edward to Neutral Grounds, Cecilla?" Annabelle asked. Cecilla shook her head and ran toward Edward. Her tiny hand gripped the priest's hand and she dragged him out. "Let's go, Father Edward!"

Edward was dragged out of the Kardia Cathedral by the young girl where they took one of the forms of public transportation available to the Neutral Ground. As Edward entered the city, he felt the little magical power that he possessed vanish. 'It seems what I heard about this area is true. A wizard isn't able to use their magic while in this area.' He thought to himself as he walked with the young girl to the store where there was a short line. It seemed they either came before the rush or after the rush. Either way, it didn't take them long. While they waited, Edward and Cecilla played a few games little games like rock-paper-scissors or slaps to kill time. It was not long until they ended up at the front of the line. Edward got two phones and handed on to Cecilla.

"Thank you for spending the day with me, Father Edward... I know that you had other things you rather do than wait in line, but you did a ton." The young girl said with a smile on her face.

"Do not worry, I enjoyed my time with you and I got a cool little iLac too." Edward had that never-changing smile on his face as he spoke to her

With that final exchan.ge, Edward and Cecilla headed back to Magnolia. In their hands were two new iLacs.

Job Complete!

Edward Von Aurence
    Priest Of The Church Of Lorelei
    Muse: 10/10
    Tagged: @None
    Word Count: 0821/0500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 1:01 pm