Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Edward Von Aurence, Let's Play Tag!

Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Edward Von Aurence, Let's Play Tag! Empty Edward Von Aurence, Let's Play Tag!

Post by Edward Von Aurence 10th June 2017, 8:24 pm

Tag!:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200
    Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Edward Von Aurence, Let's Play Tag! Empty Re: Edward Von Aurence, Let's Play Tag!

Post by Edward Von Aurence 10th June 2017, 8:24 pm

The golden sun radiated brightly overhead and released an immense amount of heat onto the port-town that was known as Magnolia Town. In this blazing summertime heat, Edward Von Aurence had found himself with a wooden hoe in his hand. He raised the wooden hoe into the air and brought it down into the rich dark-brown soil tilling it. Edward brought his hand up to his face and wiped away the sweat that was trying to pool from his forehead. He looked at the ground that he had cultivated as visions of the wonderful church garden filled with various fruits and vegetables came to his head. Crunchy carrots, plump pumpkins, and yummy potatoes plus other delicious foods made him drool for a moment. After all, eating delicious food was his fourth favorite thing to do after worshipping Lorelei, performing his duty to the Church, and helping people in trouble.

The day had been mundane or ordinary at first with Edward Von Aurence aiding the different constituents of the Kardia Cathedral with their everyday tasks, and he was content with assisting them. However, Edward knew he could be summoned away at any moment. He could be asked to perform various duties for The Church of Lorelei or to accompany a member of the Fairy Tail guild on a random job. As Edward was admiring his work, he heard a voice possessing a feminine pitch call out to him.

"Father Edward. Father Edward. It looks like you have been working hard back here. The garden looks like it is coming together quite well. I made a bit of ice cold lemonade for everyone." A Sister of the Kardia Cathedral shouted. The laughter of children also greeted his ears as well. There were two young boys around the age of six and a young girl who appeared to be around the age of seven. "Come on, Big Sister Anabelle! Play with us! Play with us!" The children were running around her with bright smiles plastered on their faces.

"Now children, I told you I have to help around the Cathedral a bit longer before I can go out to play with you all." The Sister of the Kardia Cathedral spoke to the children and attempted to calm them down a bit. "But we want to play, Big Sister Anabelle!" The boys chanted in unison.

Edward placed the wooden hoe against the wooden fence which surrounded the location of the future garden. He put his hand on the top of the two boy's heads. "Sister Anabelle, if you are too busy with things around the Cathedral, I do not mind taking the children out to play for a little bit."

"Father Edward, I cannot ask you to do such a thing! You are already doing a ton for the Cathedral on behalf of the Church of Lorelei."

"Now. Now. Sister Annabelle, it is no trouble at all. I need a bit of time to get some good exercise anyway and I am sure these little ones will give me a run for my money." Edward smiled his usual kind and understanding smile.

"Yay! Come on, Big Brother Edward! We have a special place that we play at all of the time." One of the boys moved his body causing Edward's hand to fall down a bit before he ran ahead. The other boy soon followed suit with the young girl tagging along behind them.

"Thank you, Father Edward. I am sorry to be so much trouble and..." The Sister of the Cathedral began to say before she felt her head being patted by Edward.

"Now, Sister Annabelle, the teaching of Lorelei instruct us to assist those in need so do not worry about troubling me. Besides, I enjoy helping people. Look at those kids, they are so happy they can go out and play on a day like today. It warms your heart to see their smile doesn't it." Edward walked off behind the children leaving Sister Annabelle completely speechless.

The children lead Edward to an area of Magnolia where there was lush green foliage everywhere. The children informed him the area was known as East Forest and they played in it all of the time. Edward took in the sounds of birds chirping in the trees. The thick leaves offered a lot of shade making the area a bit cooler which was welcomed in this heat. For a while, the children debated on which game to play, but in time they agreed on a game of tag. Edward had volunteered to be it first. He ran after the children through the forest for what seemed to be hours on hours.

"Big Brother Edward, you are awesome! Big Sister Anabelle usually gets tired within a few minutes of playing with us." One of the boys said with sweat dripping from his head with a bright smile on his face. The boy's bright smile showed that he was missing a tooth. "Awesome! Awesome!" The younger boy said with a big smile on his face. "Thanks for playing with us, Edward... It w-was really fun." The girl had spoken to Edward for the first time and the priest understood that she was just really shy. "W-will you play with us again sometime?" She asked.

"Of course, I had a ton of fun today myself," Edward told the children. "Next time, why don't we bring a few snacks as well for a picnic." He finished and the children shouted a bit in excitement showing they loved the idea of a picnic. With done, Edward walked with the children back to the Kardia Cathedral. He had helped a Sister of the Cathedral and brought a couple of smiles to the faces of a few kids. In Edward's mind, he had done a good job and was sure that his god would be happy with his work.

Job Complete!

Edward Von Aurence
    Priest Of The Church Of Lorelei
    Muse: 10/10
    Tagged: @None
    Word Count: 0978/0500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:56 pm