Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.  Empty Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 25th May 2017, 8:47 am

The female had forgotten about one of her own interests for a long time and even now it was mostly pushed to the edges of her mentality. Entirely forgetting that one had been brought up as a blacksmith, a creator, and craftsman? Was difficult, she tried her best to push it away because she was afraid of fire now and if she started picking up creating items again once more, she would remember her drunkard father and she did not want to think of the man who did not believe in her whatsoever, heck he didn't even care for her, he just let her go so easily. However, when she saw that extensive Artifical Intelligence system and learned someone crafted that by hand for Infinity Hydra, the female could not resist at least getting the urge to take out paper and charcoal to make a plan of something, she barely fought off the urge. trying to make any plans when she had the vision of dogs? Was not such a good idea, she could not see very far in front of her face and she suspected trying to focus on fine detail would only make things worse, plus she was unaware of the fact she could not see a good deal of the color spectrum. So apart from her own fears, the female would have other issues with picking up the trade she had been taught as a child.

Right now she did not want to pick back up the iron and hammer, it was not something she could do, too much was against her and she did not have the willpower to pursue such things. Yet, she still found herself seeking out the man named Wolfe who was supposed to be in the tavern, the Ai system had said he made her. Kazehime had no idea why she was seeking out the male, but she had nothing to lose and nothing to do today besides go lay back down. For some reason? She could not get comfortable in her new room, she tossed and turned and she was starting to feel like she had to run away, it was strange. "Your Wolfe Right?" the female spoke up with a stern voice, her brown optics looking down at him and her brownie colored hair drifting to near her waist, large brown dog tail clearly visible behind her filled to the brim with fluff. However, the first thing people often noted about Jiyu was the fact she was actually wearing what basically was girl's brief underwear and a bra top. "The one who made the AI system?" she spoke once more as she plopped herself on the table removing a lollipop from her bra and unwrapping it, plopping the sweet into her mouth.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.  Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.  H6NcPbM Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.  H6NcPbM Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.  H6NcPbM Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.  H6NcPbM

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.  Empty Re: Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.

Post by Wolfe 26th May 2017, 4:04 am

Wolfe once again found himself sitting in the Infinity Hydra tavern with piles of empty dishes sitting in front of him. This was one of the few things from the past he couldn’t remember that he had been reintroduced to, and he was enjoying it. It seemed in his past life he was big on food, and had a love for eating large amounts of good food. Which as he was spending more time getting adjusted he found he needed. From what Ardere had explained to him so far he was not human but rather had a human form, and was actually an elemental. As he was a being made of pure energy of the type of element he was, he had different needs and certain things were different for him. For starters he didn’t truly need regular subsistence to survive, and any hunger he felt was actually more of a phantom memory for an entire lifetime of needing food, and anything he put in his body was instantly turned into energy for him. Also that he no longer aged, or at least not like normal people in any regard. He would grow old one day, but by that point he would have counted so many years he would of lost count many times over.

There were other changes, but he was still shifting through all the different information trying to retain it all. This was all on top of the constant reminder that at any time he might remember something…anything… about his old life and what had led him to this point.

As he had gotten lost in all this deep thought he had kind if stopped eating was just kind of sitting there mid meal when he heard a female’s voice cut through his trance like state. Wolfe turned to look up at the woman who had just asked if he was Wolfe. He didn’t know this woman, but then again he didn’t know anybody in the guild really. He gave a friendly slight smile as he nodded his head and after she had asked her second question he finally spoke ”Yes, yes I am Wolfe, and yes I did create RAINE. Unfortunately I don’t remember doing so as due to circumstances I cannot control, I do not remember anything before about a week ago. However, if I can help in some way, I would be happy to try.” Wolfe offered his help as he figured if she was asking specifically about RAINE she obviously needed something, and wasn’t there for small talk.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.  QO55HpX
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.  Empty Re: Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 31st May 2017, 4:43 pm

He had been eating lots of food, she could smell everything he had ordered so far and the scents wafting from the kitchen likely contained food that he had ordered. Thus she made the minor observation that he was a big eater while she twirled her lollipop stick between her finger's for a second before pulling it from her mouth. If she was going to reply to the words he had just spoken? She could not do so with her mouth full of the hard sugary treat, so she would keep her mouth clear for now, regardless of how much she wanted to keep licking her sucker. "I'm Jiyu." she introduced herself briefly and unable to resist her sweet any longer plopped it back into her mouth as she sat on his table about a foot or two from him instead of in the chair across from him, she had never been very good with indoors manners considering everything.

"Call it a curiosity I couldn't control." the female shrugged out her confident voice slightly muffled by the object still being rolled around in her mouth. Kazehime looked up at the ceiling briefly, subconsciously keeping one eye on him cautiously in case he tried to touch her because he was certainly not someone she trusted enough to let her walls down. "So I didn't really Need anything per say." her legs kicked slightly and her subtle in place squirming to get comfortable caused a piece of paper to fall from her bra to the ground, little to her knowledge. The piece of paper? Was a mission she had been thinking of taking to penegrade, but clearly her large fluffy brown tail which took up most of the table and somewhat exceeded it, would present an issue there. "but damn, amnesia that has to suck dude, and not in a good way." one of her hands tucked a few strands of her long brown hair behind her ear as she replaced her lollipop back to its rightful place in her mouth.

With her comment stated she laid back on the table, moving her tail further away from him, letting it lay on the chair's across from him, turning her body slightly so she could see him as she lazed on the table. "That and I'm also ever so bored, thus I need some source of entertainment and an electrically inclined craftsman sounded like someone interesting to bother." as she grinned slightly her fangs showed, dyed blue at the moment due to her lollipop.

Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.  Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.  H6NcPbM Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.  H6NcPbM Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.  H6NcPbM Beware the dog without a leash;; invite only social.  H6NcPbM

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 1st June 2017, 12:40 am

Wolfe continued eating as he watched the woman take a seat and make herself right at home. He gave her a look over and it was obvious this woman had some spunk about her and she was not a shy one, or at least not at first glance. However, then again she might be the type to up a strong front to scare off the common people who wouldn’t bother to look any further down. Then again this was not the moment to focus on that as she was being friendly for the most part.

Wolfe then watched her little actions as she threw her tail around and licked on her lollipop. It was at this point that she introduced herself as Jiyu. Wolfe just nodded at her as he continued to eat and waited for her to continue, as it was obvious she wasn’t just here to say hi and leave. She went on to say that she was just curious and that she didn’t want anything in particular, but Wolfe knew there was more to her welcome, but he figured she would get to that soon enough, In the meantime he did enjoy meeting new people though, so he didn’t mind getting a chance to know her. She then went on to say that his amnesia sucked, and it did, but he was getting used to it and there was a chance he might not ever get his memory back so he was trying not focus on it. He took a second from eating to speak up ”Yeah it does, but then again I am not trying to focus on it. There is a chance I may never get my memories back so I am just trying to move forward and make new ones. That also includes new friends.” Wolfe gave her a smile before he went back to eating.

Wolfe listened at her next comment and he couldn’t help but laugh a little ”Well I hope I am entertaining as you expect me to be. Like I said, I might not remember a lot before a week ago, but the last week has been very interesting and I find myself learning, or rather relearning some of my old stuff. Especially with electronics, and building things. It seems I did it so much it seems like second nature for me, almost like muscle memory so to speak. How about yourself? What bring you here, and what about you? Any interest?” Wolfe wanted to hear what this Jiyu had to say.

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 1st June 2017, 10:25 am

Jiyu had a bad habit of making herself at home wherever she was as if the entire world was her's to claim or something milder. Some might consider it the complex of a goddess, but the female behaved like so even before her unwitting rebirth and did not consider herself any sort of deity yet, she still considered herself demonic. Simply put when she was in a state she controlled when her body was free of the scars inflicted by the harsher part of her life, and when her fear's happened to absent, nothing was spunkier or more confident then Kazehime, heck she was even a little playful in a way some might call flirty! Of course, everyone would see her as a bit flirty due to the way she dressed, even now she was barely clothed and the clothing she did wear was clearly more undergarment than actual clothing. The things that covered her flesh the most? Certainly was not her clothing, those two things were her infinity hydra mark sprawled across her stomach and the black markings on her face.

Jiyu rarely just greeted someone and left, the wind user was the kind to crash someone's entire day instead of simply walking off. Interaction? Was something she rather liked though sometimes she had trouble with it due to her fears and dislikes being such common things. "That an invitation boy?" she chuckled slightly making the comment directly after his one about making new friends being something he was interested in these days. Momentarily she let herself be distracted by pulling her lollipop from her mouth and checking the current size of it, which wasn't much different then moments ago, she simply enjoyed watching it shrink when she had nothing else to spend her time doing.

"So far you're good enough entertainment." she remained in her position sprawled across the table, one slender arm draped across her stomach half concealing her guild mark as her brown optics focused on him once more the stick to her sucker touching the table. Mostly her mind focused on how he mentioned muscle memory. Would what held true for an amnesiac having muscle memory of their craft, also hold true for someone who just hadn't picked up the craft for several years. The last time she touched any sort of metal working? Had been several years before, prior to joining Black Rose for the first time after that her life went haywire with the imprisonment and then rabid fear of fire, actually suffocating fear of even going outside of Marschal's room for a while. Kazehime closed her eyes and shook her head, deciding the past was not worth thinking about right now because it would be too much for her.

Once her head was clear the woman blinked her eyes opened but they were more focused on the patterns in the wood beneath her as opposed to the white haired male. "Hmm I don't know why we're here actually, Marschal just decided to move us here, I was asleep until we got here." She did not sound alarmed at all about the fact the male had just kinda picked her up and walked off with her, so it was clear the person she spoke of was close to her, someone she would follow anywhere even if he didn't bring her with. "But it doesn't bother me, no inference with my mage work so whatever." honestly these days she sometimes found herself realizing that if he asked her to give up the magic she had worked so hard to obtain she might just do it, so even if it had made her job harder she might not have cared. "Also for reference, I never know what I am doing." she chuckled it out and the expression on her face clearly told it as truth, displayed how she was a wild card sometimes.

"Oops." the comment floated from her mouth as she glanced towards the floor and saw the paper regarding a job to penegrade. "I guess I need to put this somewhere safer, can't have a low-rank mage seeing this and trying to go, the place is a death trap even for me." for a second she glanced bitterly at her tail before chuckling. "Shoulda put it back on the board before coming to bother you, mind waiting around for a second so I can teleport this back where it goes?" with that comment she stood up, holding her tail slightly above the ground so it didn't scrape against the wooden floor.

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 3rd June 2017, 12:41 pm

As Wolfe was coming to a close on his food he continued to try and converse with the young, tailed woman. She made a comment about his remark about making friends and he just smiled at her ”I guess you could say that is an invitation. Like I said, I am always out to meet new people.” He then started in on his last plate of food as she continued to fidget around and make small talk.

She then followed up with a statement about how he was obviously keeping her attention and was entertaining enough. There was a moment though after his comment about working on electronics and how he remembered it without actually remembering it, and how it was like muscle memory, that he saw in her eyes a shifting of her thoughts. It was obvious that her gears were turning and the statement was kick starting some deeper thoughts, but he had no intention on prying, and figured if she really had an questions or comments she would express them when she was ready. She didn’t come across as the kind of person to hold back what she wanted to say. She went on to explain she had come here with someone else, and by the way she worded it he was pretty sure she didn’t even know she was meant to come here till she got here. This meant she obviously trusted this person extremely well to allow them to take somewhere without even knowing where.

Wolfe didn’t know what to make of her fully yet, she seemed an interesting case if nothing else. She further built the cae by explain that she never knew what she was doing, and with this statement Wolfe was piecing together someone who was very carefree, or at least tried very hard to be, and at least seemed very playful. It was at this time that a piece of paper fell out of...somewhere… on her, and landed on the floor. Wolfe glanced down at it as she said opps and then picked it up. She then went on to explain it was a job flier and that from the words she was saying, it was a higher ranked job, and one she seemed to think was personally dangerous. Wolfe interest were peaked a little by this [color-yellow]”Dangerous? Why is that job so dangerous? I mean I have looked over the board a few times, but no job on there besides very high ranking jobs such as 10 or 100 year jobs really tend to be that dangerous. So may I ask why it stands out as such a dangerous job?”[/color] Wolfe asked with more than a bit of curiosity.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:51 am