Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Beast of Storms

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Beast of Storms - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beast of Storms

Post by Cr1tikal 18th September 2018, 9:56 pm

The tanuki she was sitting across from right now was listening to what Aiyana had to say with great interest. It was such a pleasure to have someone that listened instead of just blankly staring at her body. Even in this male form, many of the men and woman she had attempted to romance were more interested in just her physical form rather than even trying to hold any kind of conversation. Not she was speaking with someone she had something in common with, and the conversation was moving. Izayuki would question about Lavantir Port City and her growing up there before talking about how Black Rose was noisy and how the Inn was full and busy. "Yeah, I grew up in Lavantir! Was a beautiful, if not a bit busy, place. Good to know that the guild hasn't changed that much from what I heard growing up there." Growing up she had heard it get loud and boisterous when she was roaming around at night when she had been a child. It was nice to hear they were just the same now that they were in Rose Garden.

It would only be a few moments later that their food would be set before them. The beautiful platters accompanied by their drinks as well as any utensils that they may have needed to eat. After they walked away, Aiyana would speak up. There was something she wanted to say, and it was as good a time as any to say it! "You know, you really are beautiful. I'm glad you let me take you here. Shall we dig in?" There was nothing hidden in the meaning of the words, it all even sounded as honest as it was meant to be. Hopefully, it wouldn't make things too weird for the two, Aiyana really did like this female.

[307]
    [7668/8050]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Beast of Storms - Page 2 MQNhOUw

Post by Guest 12th October 2018, 12:40 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ H Rank

It certainly was quite odd to talk to the vixen that had turned into a man. While she could certainly tell that the person was Aiyana, the dramatic change was not easy to become accustomed to. Smiling, the bakedanuki nodded at the kitsune’s words regarding the guild. It really had not changed much. The yokai’s introduction to the guild was none other than being invited to join a group of people for red velvet cake, which was quickly followed by them inviting her to join their team. While none of those people were around anymore, the tanuki could still look back fondly on the memory. Really, many present day introductions were akin to her own so many long years ago.

Soon enough the iced tea and sashimi had arrived to their table in shiny glasses and platters. Before she could consider grabbing the utensils and digging in, however, the fox dropped a series of words on her that caught the tanuki by surprise. Nobody had ever told Izayuki such a thing before, unless they were some stranger attempting to flatter or get on her good side. Typically she could ignore such frivolous words, but when they were from somebody like Aiyana, said in such a way, they were hardly just a mere flirt or simple words. Ears drawn back and tail twitching, the bakedanuki glanced away shyly, not completely certain on how to respond at first. Technically, her humanoid appearance was something she constructed out of her ayakashi abilities, thus she wondered if it really counted. If Aiyana saw her true form, the one besides the small fluffy raccoon dog, would she carry the same opinion? Glancing back up at the fox shyly, the tanuki replied in a mildly shocked ton with a warm smile, followed by a nod in response to Aiyana’s question. “Er… thank you. I’m glad I could accompany you.”

With the dinner fresh in front of them, Izayuki would wait until the kitsune began to eat first, before digging in for herself, fluffy ears alert and face ever so slightly red.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 15th October 2018, 2:01 am

So it seemed that Izayuki Hyoukin was not used to hearing such words being said to her. That was odd, given how she had definitely been in relationships before. Hell, she had even been married to Elyx! Had he never said those words to her in that timeframe? How rude and childish! Rather than let the facts bother her, Aiyana would simply relish the reaction that was given because of the simple words. Ears would be drawn back as her tail twitched in surprise, the female tanuki looking away from Aiyana shyly as she seemingly tried her best to sit where she was while also trying to hide her reaction from her.

The nine-tailed fox wondered if the Black Rose guild master had any worried about those words, or how she felt about them at all. Did she understand what it meant for Aiyana to say something like that, in a quiet restaurant and only to her? Sometimes her way of life made things like this lose meaning, which clearly the meaning was felt by the other girl in some way, even though she knew she was unlikely to change without plenty of help from others. Everyone had something they could learn to change from others, right? Aggression, killing when it was not needed, poor lifestyle choices, and many other things were seen with a negative light for good reason, and yet many relied on such things through their lives without taking much thought into it.

The response that the guild master would give in response to her compliment was given with a warm smile and a tone that let Aiyana know it had shocked her to hear. "I'm glad I could take you here to enjoy this lovely place with me. Maybe after we finish eating, and have our dessert, we could chill around town and see the sights? Get to know each other a little more? Speaking of which, why don't we start?" The first part would be said as would be normal for a date, sweet words that sounded happy, where the last part of what she said would be as she picked up the chopsticks and a piece of sushi. She was hungry, and surely Iza was as well, so they may as well get to eating on this date!

[384]
    [8052/8050]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Beast of Storms - Page 2 MQNhOUw

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:14 am