Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Olympians Presents: Mashyuu and Kenna- Sneaking a Peek!

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Olympians Presents: Mashyuu and Kenna- Sneaking a Peek! Empty The Olympians Presents: Mashyuu and Kenna- Sneaking a Peek!

Post by redheadedstepchild 5th March 2017, 6:46 pm

Job Details:

Mashyuu sat at the front gates to the city, dressed in the most causal nice looking things he had. A pair of black pants that had been ripped a little just above the knee, black boots and a red tee shirt with a sleeveless vest. His blue eyes scanned the letter left on his door. It was an invitation to meet Kenna for what he assumed was the date the pair had spoken about just a few days ago. He could smell her on the note and told Itsu to stay at home, even forgoing bringing his weapons just to keep whatever this was as casual as possible.

Casually Mashyuu shoved the note back into his back pocket and looked up at the full moon. From the front gates of the city, Mashyuu could see the stars clearly. "Beautiful night... I wonder what she has planned for this date. Is it a date? What if it's just another job and I'm not geared up!? Oh hell I might have made a mistake... No. No. Even if it is a job I don't need my gear to fight. I'm Mashyuu the God Slayer. My magic is always with me." Mashyuu grumbled and stood up straight, looking out for Kenna to come down the main road.

WC: 215
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

The Olympians Presents: Mashyuu and Kenna- Sneaking a Peek! Empty Re: The Olympians Presents: Mashyuu and Kenna- Sneaking a Peek!

Post by Aura 6th March 2017, 6:26 pm

Hosenka; a town of stylish oriental ways, that both showed simplicity and wealth at the same time, combined with an aura of relaxation through the many establishments that the town was rich. These establishments varied from diners serving the local delicatesses to the many inns and onsens that gave the quaint village its name; Hosenka. Balsam Town. Spa Town. This place was true to its name, and many a visitor enjoyed their stay to the fullest. It was the very reason Kenna had decided on this place for her date to take place. She’d wanted to go to the Sakuramori forest again, but had figured that with the things that went down there not so long ago, she could better wait and pick another place that oozed romance. It’d get any heart to warm up after visiting this wonderful place, and since this was her first time ever visiting Hosenka, she chose the company she knew she’d enjoy the most and hoped he’d accept her request in the form of a politely-formulated letter. Talking face to face when feeling embarrassed still wasn’t her forte, having made a bad habit out of leaving letters pinned to people’s doors instead of speaking to them. Kenna’d asked Mashyuu out on a date in such an odd manner that even a trained eye would have trouble determining whether she actually meant a date or not; the reason she had asked to meet up at the destination rather than to travel to it together was because she wanted to surprise him with something nice.

Hosenka housed a rather peculiar tailor, famed for taking on requests for the design of clothing that were rather odd. Kenna had, ironically, written the man a letter regarding her situation, and had immediately gotten a reply that the man would accept her request if she could manage coming down to Hosenka a few days earlier. The young maiden’s issue at hand was the rather hideous burn on her left wrist and lower arm, and the immovable shackle and chain still attached to said wrist. Neither magic nor brute force could break it, and it hindered her way of dressing greatly. More often than not she wore the same skin-tight red dress, purely because the sleeves could fit underneath the shackle and covered up her ugly burnt flesh. Most of the time she had no issues with it, but still loathed the moments she was confronted with the wound that healed horribly and reminded her of a rather ruthless and painful event after awakening within the raging volcano. Looking upon it in the mirror had given her plenty of times to think, especially when her hand slid down the brittle skin, feeling how sensitive it still was. The tailor had looked at it with a neutral stance, had mentioned no questions regarding it and had only asked what type of outfit she’d prefered. Not being the one to care about what the hot fashion topic around town was, had given the man a heartily smile and said she’d be content with anything, as long as it would help her cover up. So the man had surprised her with a simple yet beautiful off-the-shoulder dress, combined with leather laces and an obi around her waist, while leaving her shoulders bare. The fabric was of a gentle bleached red, tight around the waist with loose sleeves reaching down the entire length of her arm and beyond, yet cut in a V-form at 3/4th of the length, to give her arms some freedom. The dress reached somewhat above her knees and left her left thigh slightly bare, only to show a thin leather band crossed around it. Accompanying the dress were a pair of brown, open leather-laced boots that covered most of the length of her lower legs but kept her skin bare, showing the well-developed calves. A cloth band around her waist kept the dress in check, while a nicely-made bandage-like cloth was wrapped around her arm to cover up the burn on her left arm. The sleeve allowed itself to drape over the bandaged arm and hide both it and the shackle from view if needed. The raven-haired maiden had been thrilled in the end, not having expected it to turn out this way, yet extremely happy she could show off a new attire for once, having thanked the man over and over before heading out to meet her date at the gates.

It was thus that Kenna arrived in her new attire, feeling more confident than ever while the heat of the many spas in the vicinity she’d passed had left her with a slight blush due to the hot air. At the gates she recognised a familiar silhouette, dressed in casual attire she’d not expected him to suit so well. The black boots, sleeveless jacket and torn pants combined with red shirt gave him a bad boyish look, having to admit she was yet again baffled by the way how he could pull of such things so easily… the muscular slayer looked good in anything he wore. Shaking her head to get a clear mind, Kenna advanced slowly and called out his name with a bright smile, waving shyly at her love interest. For some reason she wished Garmr had been here to comfort her nervous mind, but she’d given him the day off and ordered him to stay at Sabertooth after the Church Grim had refused to leave her side. Perhaps it was better this way… she’d have to get over this funny feeling in her stomach anyway. A gentle grin appeared upon her face after a short while, keeping it awkward by not knowing what to do at that point and thus ended up fidgeting with the shackle hidden in her sleeve as she spoke. ”Thank you for coming out here… that letter must’ve been a bit weird, seeing what my letters held in the past…. Uhm, let me reassure you, I didn't call you out here for a job or anything. Not in trouble or anything either, I just thought we could have a fun time together and maybe get some dinner while enjoying the nice scenery and such… like as in a date?” Kenna said rather clumsily, looking up and gazing up the Earth God Slayer’s clear blue eyes, blinking absently as she felt herself being pulled into the depths of their soothing crystal beauty. ”I-I found us someplace nice…” The Etherborn said absently, her voice soft and gentle.

Wordcount: 1084

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

The Olympians Presents: Mashyuu and Kenna- Sneaking a Peek! GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Olympians Presents: Mashyuu and Kenna- Sneaking a Peek! Empty Re: The Olympians Presents: Mashyuu and Kenna- Sneaking a Peek!

Post by redheadedstepchild 11th March 2017, 12:52 pm

Mashyuu had his head down, blue eyes watching the floor in order to keep his mind focused on the possible task at hand. Suddenly the sweet, smokey voice of Kenna echoed out behind him and Mashyuu's head shot up and twisted around. His blue eyes lit up when he saw the woman shyly waving, but what she was wearing didn't scream shy. No it screamed confidence in every way. Her bare legs carried her across the way to him, drawing the eyes of the man longer than what most would deem acceptable in today society and he honestly wasn't sure how the hell she was walking in those heels. She drew upon Mashyuu and started to ramble shyly about what the reason was that she brought Mashyuu over for.

"A- a date?" He asked. Suddenly just like Kenna, he could feel his flesh burn with a warm blush. He didn't know what to do on a date, nor did he know how fast to move. If he had his memories back he would have slid into the flirting scene naturally. "Well first of all.. I feel very. Very under dressed. You look amazing. Had I known this was a date I would have brought a gift. My mother would murder me if she saw I didn't bring one. Knowing her she is trying to dig up her grave at this point..." Mashyuu drew a short breath and nodded his head up and down. "Okay sure, lets eat first." Mashyuu responded to Kenna and looped her arm in his. He glanced down at the shackle on her arm and frowned. "Ya know. You don't have to hide that from me. We all have some things that we aren't proud of. If you want, we can go find a metal slayer of some sort and get them to eat the shackle off your arm." Mashyuu suggested. "Or we can put it to use later." He grinned and gave her a flirty wink.

Mashyuu felt his stomach twist and compress on itself, his hunger slowly starting to take over what his body would do. He flushed a light red and glanced down at Kenna to see if she had been watching him after his body had a reaction to hunger. "So, is this place close by because I haven't eaten all day and if I don't eat soon I'm gonna start eating a rock."

WC: 407
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 12th March 2017, 7:57 pm

Mashyuu too seemed to get all awkward and blushy when she mentioned their meeting in this lovely city being the decor for a date, and couldn't help but smile as he started rambling about how he felt severely underdressed and complimented her on her outfit, how he should’ve brought her a gift as his mother had taught him, and how said mother was no probably turning over in her grave to punish her son’s lack of courtesy. His complimenting brought a blush to color her cheeks, whereas the speech about his mother and the gift made her smile, and she happily closed the already small distance between their looped arms, leaning against his broad arm as they went. ”I don't need any gifts, Mashyuu, truly… just having you with me to enjoy this night is all I could ever wish for.” She said carefully, not too loud yet not too soft either. About to lead the slayer onward in the direction of the restaurant, which also functioned as an inn, Kenna could feel his eyes upon the shackle on her wrist, nearly burning as those few seconds passed before his voice pierced through the vacuum her mind had formed. How she didn't need to hide it from him, since everyone all had things they weren't proud of, and that they could find a metal slayer to eat it off her wrist… or put the shackle itself to use later on. Kenna turned bright red in embarrassment and bend her head forward a bit, allowing her long wavy dark hair to cover her heated, blushing face. ”M-mashyuu?! G-geez--- it's not, well uhm... ” She stumbled over a few words before getting everything back together. ”I wish it was that simple though… that it actually had that purpose. I was revived with this thing burning into my skin; unable to be eaten nor destroyed by either mortal or immortal being, not by brute force or magical prowess… it's stuck there until it decides to come undone. How or when, I don't know.” The maiden shrugged it off. Sure she wanted the damned thing gone, but worrying needlessly wouldn't help her either. She’d see when the time had come to rid this thing off her skin; until then, she would wait.

The excessive growling of her romantic flame’s stomach made her glance at him with a slightly surprised look, having the stare rest upon his face for a few seconds more before cracking into a composed fit of laughter, watching how his own gaze looked helpless now he had noticed she’d been looking at him. His swift reply of not having eaten all day, and threatening to start eating rocks if the place she’d found for them to eat was too far away, she really had to do her best not to lose whatever remained of her composure in her laughing fit. The Etherborn snorted nearly inaudibly, rubbed the tears from her eyes and tried to take a deep breath once the laughing had started to fade, not waiting for the moment where she’d start speaking, and instead pulled the large Earth God Slayer that was Mashyuu with her down the main road. ”Don't worry, it's not that far. The place was recommended to me quite a few times when I was here for, uhm, business, so I figured it’d must be good… though I hope it can sate your appetite that bit more than those stones do. I mean… do they even taste differently from one another? Or is it all just the same?” Kenna shifted her head towards Mashyuu as she literally came up with these questions on the spot. Not that she’d ever wondered what they tasted like, but with him mentioning eating rocks, it had just suddenly popped up in her mind. And, being the curious woman she was, Kenna couldn’t refuse her unconsciousness the reply to this rather trivial question. At least it would certainly help with keeping the Slayer’s mind occupied and distracted as they walked towards the restaurant.

After a while of walking, having drifted off from the main road and gotten down quite a few branched streets, they ended up near a quaint staircase overgrown with a fancy steel frame made out of wrought iron, showing a great deal of craftsmanship. The staircase took a turn to the right and lead them to a higher level, where it exposed the large oriental entrance, almost completely made out of wood and in a style typical to Hosenka. The raven-haired maiden pointed at the building, gave the man a teasing nudge and spoke soft enough for only him to hear it. ”Hope you can leave the rocks alone until dessert comes around, because I’ve been told these people know how to serve the most desirable of desserts in whatever way you like.” Kenna grinned mischievously, the true nature of her thoughts and the probability of it being a tease only known to her, and made her way towards the entrance to state her name to one of the hostesses and take note of the reservation she’d made. Whomever had taken note of her reservation the day before had seemed in a far more meaningfully romantic mood than her however, and had given them a private dining room with a little extra, in the form of two pairs of nemaki, towels and access to a private mixed onsen that laid just across the open veranda and the well-tended zen garden their room looked out on. She only noticed this when she entered the private room however, and looked rather baffled as she gazed upon the package of bathing gear laid upon a pair of cushions at the side, disregarding the cosy room and the set table as she stood there frozen halfway the door opening. Once again the teasing daredevil that had surfaced for a slight moment had been extinguished by a sudden flush of embarrassed emotions, her face reacting accordingly by flushing red once more. She backed into Mashyuu’s broad chest, felt her back press up against his muscular build and her heartbeat racing like crazy as she looked at the nemaki and towel once more, back to the table and then finally mustered the courage to turn around with her cheeks still burning brightly, facing Mashyuu only briefly enough to show the color on her embarrassed face and the panicking helplessness in her golden eyes before she addressed their hostess, who still stood behind her. ”Uhm, do we, er… is it compulsory to wear those, y’know?” The hostess smiled at the fiercely blushing ravenhead and bowed politely. ”It’s as our dear guests wishes for, the nemaki and towels are always included in the onsen rooms. We shall be bringing in several appetisers in the course of the next 5 a 10 minutes, so please make yourselves comfortable until then. If there's anything, you need only but call for my name, Yumi will be at your service tonight.”  The hostess bowed again, leaving the twosome alone in the room before Kenna could even utter another word. The paper tatami door closed shut behind them, and left Kenna with only one more option to decide on what to do with the nemaki, a traditional sort of yukata used for bathing or lounging. Turning back too look up at Mashyuu, Kenna swallowed a lump and managed to speak her question without any issues, although her face showed how hard she was blushing still. ”Do you… do you want to wear them?” Having to wear the nemaki or not wasn't the problem for her, neither was the fact whether she would be having to change in front of Mashyuu or not, although the latter wouldn't be a problem seeing as the private dining room was actually part if the onsen’s hotel rooms and thus had plenty of extra rooms to change in. She just didn't want to be the one to make the decision on whether to change into it or not, or rather, having her decision influence Mashyuu’s. A soft breeze, intruding the room through the half-opened veranda door leading towards the outdoor section with garden and onsen -still hidden from view until one actually walked outside-, blew through her hair and caressed her warm cheeks as she still gazed into the slayer’s deep blue eyes. ”I mean, I wouldn't mind wearing them if you’d like, but if you don't that's fine for me as well.”

WC: 1405
    Total wordcount: 2490

Onsen/Restaurant entrance:

Private dining room:

Last edited by Aura on 13th March 2017, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th March 2017, 9:30 pm

"It's not that you need them Kenna, it's that you deserve the gifts. Since I came back from the brink of death the goddess that brought be back and you have been the only truly constant things in my life and up until a few days ago I honestly didn't know if I could love anything as much as I love you." Mashyuu admitted while the two walked arm in arm with Kenna leaning her smaller head against Mashyuu's large arm and shoulder. The two continued to walk and Kenna started to blush while stammering over her words, trying to explain that the shackle on her wrist couldn't simply be removed. Mashyuu didn't say anything about it but had already decided now that he had his memories back he would be committing as much time as he could to finding a way to remove that shackle on her wrist. But that wasn't something he should bring up while the two were on a date. "The rocks? Well I might be different because both my parents were slayers of different elements but... to me. When I was a Dragon Slayer of Earth, Rocks tasted sort of like... hmm. Sort of like really bland chocolate that had been out just a little to long. Still sweet but you know it could have always been better. But now, it tastes like... like life. Like its a literal part of me. Ya know how you sort of like the taste of your own blood? That is what eating rock and light is like for me." Mashyuu explained, never really thinking about it before but suddenly understanding completely.

The two arrived at the location and stopped, Mashyuu's mouth slowly moved to hang open while he grinned wide and nodded his head up and down. That was until Kenna whispered into his ear and made the fine hairs on his neck stand up. "K-Kenna! That is awfully forward of you to suggest." Mashyuu was now blushing the way she had when he mentioned using the shackle for fun later. The two entered the place and were shown to what looked like a private dining room with the coolest pair of Japanese styled robes. As soon as the hostess left Mashyuu started to strip down, not even thinking that Kenna would be concerned about what was happening. By the time she looked at him and asked if they were going to get changed, Mashyuu was already half naked, his upper body bare to Kenna to see and his boots had been kicked clean off his feet. "Oh umm... I was planning on it, but please... I really like this sort of culture. I don't want you to feel obligated to do so as well. You are stunning the way you are and I wouldn't change you for anything in the world Kenna. Please, have a seat."

Mashyuu waited until Kenna was ready then helped her sit in the padded knee seat then moved to rest across from her. The waitress came back and started to roll out various appetizers to witch Mashyuu sampled all of. While they waited for the main course he cleared his throat and shyly looked down while pulling a ring off his left hand and placing it on the table, indeed it was his wedding ring. "So since our last meeting some things happened. First, my wife. She is alive again. Like me her appearance changed a bit but its her. I found out a necromancer who has been trying to kill me brought her back as a last ditch gamble to kill me. He clearly failed. Then Kite, the Guild Master and I chased him down to his lair and I faced him in singles combat. Turns out that guy is none other than Pluto, a god of death. He was testing me to see if I was worthy of my god magic and after I defeated him he returned my memories to me and Kanix. Then the goddess inside me merged completely with me and now we are a single unit. So now I have two sets of memories, those of my life before I died and the life I discovered when I came back. Kenna... I want to make sure you are always a part of my life. The problem is that, Kanix is going to be a part of my life as well. We have children together and I do still love her. Can you possibly accept that this is my life at the moment?" He asked with a partially hurt, partially concerned look on his face.

WC: 773
    Total: 1395
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 14th March 2017, 6:18 pm

Frankly, Kenna hadn't expected to stare down on his bare muscular torso when she shifted her eyes away from his face, having entirely overlooked the fact that Mashyuu had been extremely eager on getting to try out the nemaki and had already started stripping himself, boots kicked off his feet and all. She stared intently at the smooth skin, swallowed a soft lump and did her best not to let a blush creep unto her face, while her fingers softly touched his chest to make sure this wasn't a dream. She heard his voice faintly, then snapped out of it to only find herself blushing more when the compliment about her being stunning whenever hit home, leaving her to nod and smile. ”I guess so…” Kenna said shyly as she moved towards the stack of nemaki and handed one to Mashyuu. ”I’ll be back right away, just gonna get changed into something more fitting for the dinner.” A smile crossed her lips as she picked her nemaki up and clasped it between her arms, walking to another room and disappearing in it for a few while. The door of paper and wooden fabric had only just closed behind her as she felt the red on her face taking over entirely, the heat flaring up her cheeks and a deep sigh escaping her body as she stepped on further in and gladly leant against the more solid wall on the other side of the room. With her back pressed against it Kenna allowed herself to slide down until she sat on the ground, burying her face in her hands as she shook her head in disbelief. Why was she acting like this?! Where was the bravado she’d shown not even minutes ago? And why was she so taken aback by a mere bathrobe?! It seemed like whenever the Earth God Slayer was near Kenna seemed to lose her bravado, her guts and her willpower… she otherwise wouldn't care if others were to think bad or weird of her, but for some reason he wasn't among those ‘others’. Mashyuu made her feel extremely weird inside, gave her stomach this funny sensation she couldn’t get rid of, could make her feel warm whenever he spoke good of her, made her heart beat faster than ever before and made her actually work to improve herself just for his sake… So is this what they call ‘being in love’....? She thought to herself, finally starting to calm down again, and lowered her hands enough to only have them cover her mouth and nose, though be it slightly. The mirror in front of her showed her reflection, those intriguing golden eyes staring back at her, and the raven-haired maiden nodded at herself after what seemed a minute-long staring contest with herself. Today was not the time to feel silly and shy; she had made up her mind and clenched the robe between her fingers, the soft fabric pleasant to touch. I chose this place and date for a special moment, so there’s no way in hell I’ll let this opportunity go to waste. Kenna muttered to herself as she stripped down and dropped her dress on the nearest chair, while unfolding the nemaki and wrapping it around her half-naked body. Today she would tell him for sure… about her true feelings for him, which she’d left unspoken.

It was about five minutes after she’d vanished that Kenna stepped back into the room again, the soft velvet fabric of the nemaki comfortably resting upon her naked skin, which was carefully hidden underneath. Well, almost, that is. Her chest, otherwise showing moderately well, now exhibited a cleavage to make many a man swallow down lumps if they were to look at it, having been proportioned too well for this kind of clothing, while the darker color of the fabric contrasted perfectly with her pale skin. She too had to admit that she’d blushed at viewing her body being so voluptuous as it was, and the nemaki she currently wore only accentuated her lush curves more; although more covered now than with her new dress, none could deny that this was looking far more tempting to the eye. Taking up Mashyuu courteously getting her seated, like a true gentleman would, she got comfortable and watched as he too sat down right in front of her. A waitress entered not too long after, surprising them with a multitude of small appetisers, which both sampled of each kind, though the Etherborn herself settled with eventually picking a second time from the appetisers she liked better. Silence fell over the twosome, and Kenna watched Mashyuu carefully, seeing how he seemed more introvert all of the sudden, until he took a ring off his finger and placed on the table. His blue eyes looked at her intently before she could ask him anything, and listened carefully as he explained her everything. About the return of his wife to the land of the living, about the necromancer, who he and Kite had chased, which he had fought and who in the end turned out to be a god of death. When the part of his returned memories was told Kenna could feel her heart throbbing once more; she was happy he had managed to retrieve those memories, but the coldness of hatred too planted yet another seed inside her heart for her own inability to find out more about her. At this point in his explanation she averted her gaze as well, afraid of making eye-contact and showing him signals she didn't want him to see. Signs of hate and anger. It only lasted until Mashyuu mentioned about the goddess he was now entirely in sync with, and she listened once again when he finally asked her of she could live with the fact that his wife and children would always be part of his life. Kenna remained silent for a long time, seemingly sunken in thoughts, up until she gently grabbed his hands, cupped them within her smaller hands and pulled them closer to her lips. A gentle kiss was pressed against the thin skin as she looked Mashyuu in the eyes, her golden pupils gazing brightly into his. ”No matter what you ask me… I’ll always understand. Your life, even before death, is still your life, and if you have the memories of it and meet those people you thought were lost, who am I to deny you that? I’ll always be part of your life, no matter what, so don't call the retrieval of your memories a problem… Kanix was already part of that life before I was. You just swapped the order of things when you came back until they were sorted in the right order once more.” She squeezed his hand gently and leant back a bit. ”To be honest, I envy you right now, ” Kenna said while looking down at the little candle on the table. ”Having your memory back and all. It must feel great to fill in the missing pieces and wipe away the mist that shrouded your mind… to remember everyone and everything again, even the painful things that shaped you to the person you are today.” She silenced for a while and sighed deeply, was about to say something but got startled by their waitress, Yumi, to knock and enter soon after with the main course, consisting of a large boat sculpted out of solid oak, with on it a rich variety of sushi, two bowls with yakitori, miso soup for both and an extra serving of tempura vegetables and shrimp for the twosome to enjoy. The maiden thanked Yumi heartily and ceased any more effort to pull up whatever she was about to say, giving the brown-haired man in front of her an even brighter smile. ”I suggest we first enjoy this wonderful meal, and have some more light-hearted talk until we’re done with this, don't you think?” Kenna said as she snapped her chopsticks apart, skillfully picking up a rather tasty-looking bit of sushi and presenting them close to Mashyuu’s lips, with the intent of feeding it to him while a playful grin played across her lips.

WC: 1367
    Total wordcount: 3857

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 15th March 2017, 9:08 am

Kenna really seemed to like to touch Mashyuu's chest as she had done it seven or eight times before but now that he was half exposed to her he could truly feel the heat of her flesh and the softness of her skin, making him blush intensely while he glanced down at the shorter woman. He waited until the woman slinked away to change then ran his forearm over his head and sighed. She always made him feel happy, excited to be alive and like a better person. Kenna had made Mashyuu fall in love faster than he had even thought possible. The man leaned against a near by wall and waited for Kenna to walk back into the room and his jaw fell open as he stammered over his words. He felt his body react in natural ways but managed to keep himself under control. "Kenna.... you uh.... ahem. You could make a brown paper bag look good." Mashyuu whispered under his breath and helped her sit down then sat down across from her. It took all his will power to not constantly look her up and down and drool over her appearance and even then he failed once in a while.

It didn't take long before Kenna kissed Mashyuu's hands and expressed that she would always support Mashyuu and understand that his life was complicated. The ring in his palm crumbled and slipped from his grasp, a pile of rust and iron now on the table. "Kenna..this is amazing. That ring would break if I ever stopped loving Kanix. Now its just rust, I don't love her anymore. It's only you." Mashyuu explained and smiled up at his love. "Kenna... It was Mashyuu's turn to take her hands and kiss them now. I did what I set out to do, got my memories back. Now I'm gonna go to the ends of the worlds to get your memories back." Mashyuu expressed to the golden eyed beauty. It was then that she suggested the pair enjoy their time together for the night and deal with the world later. He nodded his head up and down then reached forward to take the bite of red tail sushi while creating a pair of chopsticks out of jade stone. He traded the sticks with Kenna, giving her the jade ones. "A queen like you should only use the best of the best." He said smoothly then picked a piece of squid up and fed it to her. "So, after dinner what is planned? Since you clearly have lured me here to seduce me." He giggled at the beauty and gestured up and down her body. He doubted she had all this in mind based on how she was acting but she had had a very positive effect on him tonight over all.

WC: 476
    Total: 1871
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 16th March 2017, 8:10 pm

Kenna'd seemed a bit surprised by the suddenly crumbling ring, but the words that Mashyuu spoke to explain the phenomenon were those that sounded like music; her heart started beating faster as well at that point when she realised he was hers alone. When the Earth God Slayer even mentioned he'd go to the ends of the earth to help her regain her own memories now he got his, she couldn't even fathom what went down in her head, merely because she'd never felt the way she did before.The feeling was strange and unnatural, but it filled every hook and cranny of her body with energy and happiness, thus figuring it mustn't have been a bad thing to feel this way. She blushed as he switched her chopsticks with a pair of jade ones and looked at them intently until he fed her a piece of squid. It tasted salty, but she loved it because of it and hovered her newly-attained chopsticks above another piece, clipped it tightly between the chopsticks and dipped it in a sauce, to then bring them to her lips and savoring the many tastes that coursed through her mouth. She choked on the seafood when Mashyuu carelessly mentioned she'd brought him here for seduction, and coughed forcefully before regaining her composure.

"Seducing? I mean, I did bring you here to measure up how things are going between us, but things haven't really gone the way I planned... Not that I mind though, I love spending my time with you!" Kenna exclaimed, trying to save her hide, but then looked down at the jade chopsticks between her slender fingers and blushed softly. She shouldn't be making excuses now... just the truth would do. "Truth be told, I've been really awkward at loving people. Because I don't recall how or what, but being with you has made me so happy...made me feel so whole again...I've been trying to figure out my feelings, but they only make my mind fussy, disrupt my thoughts and make my body feel all weird." Her voice was soft and gentle as she spoke, and she dared look up, straight into Mashyuu's dazzling blue eyes as she continued. "Especially when I'm with you... if this is what they call 'love', then I think I love you... and not just a bit. A lot. I've never felt like this before..." A hand had crept up to her chest and softly gripped the fabric of her nemaki, unintentionally expanding the already existing cleavage, but the raven-haired maiden didn't notice. Somehow showing this side made her feel weak, which on its own turn made her feel a bit uncomfortable, and without saying much more she stood up, leaving the jade chopsticks on the table and walked outside. At the edge of the door she halted and glanced back, as if she was waiting for Mashyuu to follow her as well, and then went down the three steps leading to the cobblestone-ish path and sat down on the edge of the wooden terrace, breathing in the cold evening air. Her heart was beating like crazy and she knew she wanted to be alone, while part of her still hoped Mashyuu would come after her and join her as she watched the garden, all the while her mind was pulling its conclusions and making a final decision.

- - - - - - - - -

At some point the twosome had gone back inside to finish their main course, making jokes to lighten the tension and telling one another about funny anecdotes regarding their jobs an adventures. Kenna'd come to peace with what she wanted to do, and had asked the Earth God Slayer if he'd wanted to enjoy the hotspring in the corresponding garden, seeing as the room was theirs for the night as well. The Etherborn had been keen on joining herself as well, seeing this as the best way to come to terms with her feelings. She loved Mashyuu, even more than she realised, so acting prudish would in the end become a thing of the past... she decided that moment to make it so would come today. Emerging from the room into an outdoors filled by damp steam, Kenna threaded carefully on the slightly wet floor, her bare feet finding their footing as they went. Her ivory skin nearly glowed as she walked in the moonlit night; smooth an gleaming, with nothing more than a single white towel to hide her body from anyone's sight. A healthy blush was permanently present, and grew even more when she saw the Slayer staring back at her. She shifted her head and tucked a stray strand of raven-colored hair behind her ear, while her golden eyes stared down at the slayer's strong body with what seemed a hint of lust. Kenna bend over a bit and slowly stepped into the shallow water once she reached the edge, slowly seating herself. She'd undone the large bandage on her arm, now revealing the large and seemingly fresh burns that crawled across her entire lower arm, yet seemed worst at her wrist, the shackle still adorning the mark and fitting it perfectly. She stared at it, and held it up as she got comfortable. "This thing... is the reminder of my new life not being taken for granted. I don't know how I died, but I did die... painfully, and according to Akhator, unrighteously. Something or someone brought me to raging volcano, and I was returned to life somehow, awakening on a sacrificial altar, chained to a giant demonic statue with a fell beast guarding the premises. A metallic demon slayer named Mark freed me from that hell hole, but couldn't get me out until the very last minute... hence the burns. These chains that bound me, neither strength nor magic can break them. I can't escape, even though I am free, my fate is still bound to that altar, and whatever foul ritual they used it for. My memories might she some light on the matter, but as you know..." Kenna turned silent again and stared at her arm with contempt, feeling the burning pain rushing through her arms as she recalled the events of her shallow 'new' past.

WC: 1041
    Total wordcount: 4899

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 16th March 2017, 10:02 pm

"Things haven't gone how you planned? How did you plan them? I never gave us much thought... I mean. I do think about you. A lot. I just always assumed we were an item though... That is to say I always thought we shared the same feelings for one another and didn't need to say anything about it. I'm attracted to you, you are attracted to me. That is all I need to know about that. Whatever happens, happens. I'm just glad to have you in my life Kenna."  Mashyuu went on to say after Kenna started to stumble over her words. "You don't have to feel awkward with me. I love you for you. Strange quirks and all. You are one of a kind and I wouldn't trade my time with you for anything in the world,
    even if it meant losing all my memories again."
    Mashyuu watched Kenna get up and head out side, his blue glowing eyes could see perfectly in the dark and the night sky did nothing to hide the way she moved from him, or how she gently turned to see if he would follow. Of course by the time that she tilted her head, he was already up and walking to the door way in order to join her outside in the night air. He scooped up his padded vest and draped it over her slender shoulders. "Stay outside in something so light and you will catch a cold. Try to keep warm." His large arm reached around her and pulled her close against him. He remained silent for a long while, looking up at the moon and stars high above the world then gazed down into Kenna's eyes and used his thumb and index finger to tilt her head up as he gave her a long, gentle kiss that seemed to go on forever. His arms wrapped around her smaller body and after what seemed like an eternity he broke the kiss and smiled at her. "I love you Kenna. Life wouldn't be worth living without you."...

Dinner was nice, nothing heavy was said after the kiss that seemed to assure both Wizards that they were now stuck with one another. "If you don't mind me being in the nude then we can go to the hot springs. In fact I think I could use a good bath." Mashyuu answered the woman and blushed just a bit at the thought of her bare in steaming water. While Kenna slowly walked up to the hot springs in a towel, Mashyuu charged the water and threw his robe off to the side then jumped high while doing a front flip. His body smacked into the hot water and sank like a boulder. Moments later he came up half way, his lower half still covered by the steaming water while a large red welt covered his scarred muscular torso. "Okay... That was fun. Wouldn't do it again but it was fun." He joked while he watched Kenna get into the water and unwrap her arm. He looked at the burn for only a half second and accepted it as part of his love, if she wanted to keep it hidden from him, or anyone else he wouldn't say anything about it. If she wanted him to heal it he would use his magic to do so. Either way he listened to what she had to say. "I don't care. We will deal with your memories and if that is the last thing you remember we should start there. See what happens. At the very least we can get information. But for now... is that a dog?" Mashyuu pointed to the path they came from as a ragged looking dog came trotting down towards the duo. "How the hell did it get in here?"

WC: 646
    Total: 2517
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 13th April 2017, 3:40 pm

The water splashed up high when Mashyuu catapulted himself into the steaming water without scruples, coming back up with a large red welt plastered upon his muscular torso. Kenna couldn't help but to chuckle at the Earth God Slayer as he said he wouldn't want to do that again. He looked at her arm and didn't even bat as much as an eye, telling her that he didn’t care about it. His face showed acceptation, but somehow the rather lax attitude caught her off guard, made her feel somewhat disappointed that he wasn’t curious about it. She even had to admit that feeling that disappointment itself was weird, as she’d been so afraid of showing it, and when she did had expected any reaction aside from the one she’d gotten right now. Her thoughts didn’t get the chance to stray unto the matter much further as her lover suddenly exclaimed a rather odd question… was that a dog?

”Dog? Where?” Kenna asked while turning around to look behind her. Her hand touched something ragged yet soft, and looked straight in the eyes of a young dachshund that sat behind her, wagging its tail while it stared back at her. A smile crept unto her face as she reached out to pet the little dog, who seemed but too eager on getting close to her and rubbed up against her wet skin. ”Who’s a cute little guy~” The Etherborn said as she scratched behind the little dog’s ear, being surprisingly more mellow towards the little fellow than usually. At a certain point she picked the little pup up and stepped back out of the hotspring, following the path that connected it to the terrace while still dripping wet, the towel barely holding out. She switched back into the nemaki and summoned Yumi to their room. The self-proclaimed servant was explained the situation, and upon seeing the small dog in the flesh without as much as a struggle within Kenna’s arms, nodded understandingly, apologised and asked whether she could go and get the inn’s owner. Kenna objected, thinking this was to apologise for the dog having wandered in, but was instead friendly told to wait for a few minutes. Not much later Yumi returned with a rather elderly lady, who she introduced as the owner of this all; Mrs. Momochi.

“I’m extremely sorry for the inconvenience,” the old lady started. “But seeing as you just managed to get a hold of this dog without an issue… forgive me for asking, but are you two perhaps mages?” She asked. ”Yes...We’re both from the Sabertooth guild. Is something wrong?” Kenna asked in turn, her guts telling her the old lady wouldn’t intrude on her customers’ privacy if she didn’t have an actual problem. “I do… but it isn’t just me who’s having trouble with it. But I wouldn’t want to bother you with it at this time of day, after all you are customers right now. It’d however be much appreciated if you would listen to my request when you’re checking out though.” Mrs. Momochi smiled gently at the twosome, but before she could say something more, the raven-haired maiden had already exchanged looks with her lover and nodded silently. ”No, please do tell. It’s our duty to help out, no matter the time or place. We don’t mind helping, so why don’t you tell us what’s wrong?” Mrs. Momochi seemed rather bothered, but gave in upon seeing the determination in their faces and told them about the situation at hand. Lately the area was being targeted by a peeping toms and even a group of trespassers who came to gawk upon the customers. Rumors went that they each were linked to one another, but since there was no certainty, and since no-one could grasp the culprits, they’d been left with a decaying economy. Things were going to get really troublesome if nothing were to be done soon. ”I see… well in that case, how about we help with that right awa-” The Etherborn stopped halfway her sentence and turned on the back of her bare heels, extracting her hand and sending a suddenly-summoned Antares at the high wooden fence behind them. ”Antares!” It pierced through the planks and burst into an electric charge as soon as Kenna called out its name. A high-pitched scream was heard and Kenna jumped over the fence rather quickly to check up, dragging a young boy back into the garden. ”Sorry about that, but I had to be sudden if I wanted to catch him off-guard. I’ll be compensating for the damages.” she gave an apologetic look and let go of the kid, then looked at Mashyuu and the innkeeper, giving Mrs. Momochi the dachshund. ”I’ll leave this little fellow in your care, and we’ll set out to get the other peeping toms rounded up tonight.”

Mrs. Momochi seemed pleased and thanked the twosome. ”That would be amazing! But please don’t feel obliged to do so tonight… as part of showing our gratitude however, your stay will be compensated fully. And I think there might as well be additional rewards from the neighbouring inns and ryokans.” Kenna nodded and told Mrs. Momochi that they’d set out immediately, right after interrogating the young man, who’s shirt was still stuck in her iron grip. ”I think I’ll leave that to you though, my dear,” The Etherborn addressed the Earth God Slayer without averting her eyes from the young peeping tom, her voice awfully gentle and sweet, the look on her face rather mischievously. ”You seem to be very persuasive on that regard.”

WC: 932
    Total wordcount: 5831

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 16th April 2017, 3:56 pm

"Yeah, right there! Is that a dog? I've never seen one before! Lets eat it!" Mashyuu shouted out and jumped out of the water while Kenna dropped down to scoop the small but furry animal up into her arms. Mashyuu came splashing out of the hot liquid, a large wave of water flying out of the pool with him to wash over the stone floor. The brown haired man slid to Kenna's side and looked the animal over with a grin on his face. "You look insane with that giant fur ball in your arms. Hair is not a good look for you." Mashyuu added with a grin on his face.

Together the two walked back to their room with the dog in Kenna's hand. "So we don't eat this thing? It's a common pet? Would you believe that in both my life times I haven't once seen a dog? I kinda want to keep it, but I get the feeling you will watch me like a hawk to make sure that it doesn't end up in my belly." Mashyuu jested with his love. Quickly Kenna called the woman who had been helping them back to the room, Mashyuu forgot her name a half moment after she said it. The two women spoke and in that time Mashyuu had gotten dressed again and watched the two go over what to do about the dog. "Shit... I really don't want to deal with the owner." The brown haired man complained.

It didn't take long for the owner to ask if the pair were Wizards and Mashyuu tried to say no but before he had the chance to say a word Kenna was already speaking up, taking a bit to much pride in the duo's history and power. Mashyuu moved to stand behind the owner when Kenna gave him a look and Mashyuu realized that now he had to help the woman on what was supposed to be a date... Soon enough Kenna was tossing her blade through the planks of a fence outside the lovers room. A moment later she went outside only to drag a young boy back inside. Mashyuu couldn't help but grin at the child, Kenna was beautiful and he didn't blame anyone for sneaking a peek, if he were in the boy's position he would sneak a peek too. This brought an idea to Mashyuu when Kenna gave the child over to him. Mashyuu placed his hand on the child's back while walking to the corner of the room as Kenna spoke to the owner to finalize the details of the job. "Okay buddy, if you answer a few questions for me, I'll let you see my girlfriends chest. Deal?"...

A few moments later Mashyuu headed out alone while leaving the boy with Kenna. "Stay here with the kid, I'll be back in ten minutes." Mashyuu ordered Kenna then left the room, fists clenched so tight blood seeped out of them while he pulled on his black vest. Mashyuu rounded the corner of the building and hit the back of the hot springs where five men and five women were all gathered around and looking. "Aw man, that dog pulled those two hotties out of the water. I bet they left in a huff!" A woman shouted out. "Actually, we were waiting to see you guys. Tell ya what...." The peeping toms all jolted and looked at Mashyuu as he dropped to a knee and placed his hand on the street. "Earth Gods Explosive Field!" A soft line of magical energy rolled towards the group and the ground lit up, exploding and tossing the ten onlookers into the air only to have them land hard on the ground. Mashyuu stalked over to one of the downed kids and picked woman up by the hair hard. "Why are you checking out people in the springs?" "W- We.... We get this ecchi series and the characters are from this spring. We thought we could get a peek at whoever would be in the next issue!" "And who sells you these books?" "Three kids who work here! Their shifts end in an hour and we meet across the street!" "Thanks for the info. Now get lost." Mashyuu dropped the woman and headed back to Kenna so they could get ready to put these boys in their places.

WC: 738
    Total: 3255
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 28th April 2017, 12:43 pm

Kenna nodded as Mashyuu left to find out about the info the child had recurred to him, yet found it rather creepy as to how he was staring at her, fidgeting as he seemingly tried to muster the courage to ask her something. The Etherborn, despite having wanted to smack this kid for his pervy ways, couldn’t help but to feel her weakness for children playing with her resolution. So instead of leaving him hanging, she closed in on the kid, bend over a bit and patted the boy’s head. ”What’s the matter dear? Cat got your tongue?” she said jokingly, to then continue on a more gentle tone. ”Don’t worry kid, just ask away. I won’t bite.” Kenna said as she flashed the boy a smile, somewhat relieving his guilty conscience. The lad seemed to take a deep breath, nodded his head and then looked her straight in the eyes as he voiced his request. One she hadn’t expected at all. “Your boyfriend said I could see your boobs if I told him where the others were.” The maiden’s eyes widened at first, then her cheeks flared up with bright red colors, to then die down in a frowning face that showed held-in fury. Her voice was calm, yet sounded shaky with the repressed anger behind the words. [color:5861=0066ff]”H-he… told you I’d…? Well that son of a-” Kenna hissed, retracting her hand and clenching it firmly. On her turn she too took a deep breath, exhaled slowly in similar fashion and gently rubbed the throbbing vein on her temple. A promise was a promise, so she had little choice; well technically she had, but Kenna was against the breaking of promises if it wasn’t with someone’s life at stake. She thus looked at the boy again, sighed and undid the upper part of her nemaki, allowing the kid a good stare at her chest while she mentally thought of a way to make the Earth God Slayer pay for this.

The kid was given into the care of the personnel of the inn, still glowing bright red from what he had seen, while Kenna had taken the time she was alone to change her attire to a more appropriate one. Mashyuu returned to her a while later, with news that could as well be the clue to solving this mystery. Truth be told, she was surprised he’d found out so quickly… why hadn’t other people used this method too? The raven-haired maiden shrugged the thought off and instead focussed on the information at hand. The culprits of these shenanigans worked right underneath their noses… how? Why did no-one even notice they worked here? It should’ve been obvious. Or maybe it was too obvious for them to be suspected? ”I guess we better lay in wait for them then… I’ll act as one of the buyers, seeing as those that you took care of will definitely recognise you. It’s better you stay in the neighbourhood and step in when needed.” Kenna said to her lover, explaining her plans in more detail as they went on their way.

~45 minutes later~

Kenna had mingled with the few people gathered around in a nearby park, where a small river and a large cluster of oversized bushes functioned as a fence to shield those selling their wares from prying eyes. Despite the secrecy regarding this event, it had been surprisingly easy to figure out who was whom, and what their intentions were for being here this late at night. The Etherborn had easily followed the individuals towards the large assembly of flora, that laid down to an underground layer of sorts, a large fortified room, where she then stood in line and awaited her turn to purchase. Once called over to the desk and asked what she wished to purchase, Kenna threw in her feminine charms and leant over seductively, her voice gently whispering to the young man before her. ”I’ve heard through a friend of mine that you guys sold some, uh, ‘interesting’ literature… and I was wondering since you’ve seemed to have been rather popular around here whether I could speak to you guys privately afterwards. I have a rather interesting proposition for the writers that you might want to bring across.” She said with a teasing wink, while taking one of the books the kid was holding off his hands. She truthfully couldn’t believe she was wasting money on these books, but she had to look convincing enough for them to believe her little act. She removed herself from the stand and went to a more secluded area in the back of the room to stay out of others’ way. After what seemed to have been hours, the last ‘customers’ had left and Kenna was gestured to come closer again. She smiled and shut the book with one hand, stood up and went back over to the threesome, who’d positioned themselves in a rather threatening eclipse before her.

“So, what is it you had as proposition, lady?” The tallest one, a guy with short brown hair, pale eyes and glasses, said while looking at her with a smug grin. She returned the smug grin and looked at each of the three teens, nodded and chuckled. ”I’d expected you a little older to be honest, but I guess talent isn’t based on age after all. Let’s cut right to the chase then; your stories have been so popular that I’d like to offer you a permanent spot in an official establishment. You’ll get the pay you deserve and won’t have to sell these books secretly anymore! What do you say?” The three blinked, looked at one another and smiled, although one seemed rather cautious of the idea. ”How can you be so sure? Show us some proof of this pay first, then we’ll see.” ”As you wish… give me a moment to access my pocket dimension, I’ll get it out straight away.”  She said with a friendly smile, while gathering the final remainder of her magic in such small proportions that it couldn’t be felt by the threesome. They’d be in for a surprise…

”Then allow me… to show you your payment!” Kenna suddenly shouted, extending her hand to call forth her magic to blast them away. The magic circle expanded before her and lit up, a strong wind blowing from it as the magic within activated for the very first time. A try-out spell, with unforeseen consequences. A hand reached out from within the magic circle, grasping unto the edge and pulling something further out; a man clad in armor of gleaming midnight darkness, a jewel from the underworld even, emerged from it. His two wings outstretched as he gazed at the three youngsters before him dauntingly, and slapped them together to create a surge of wind powerful enough to smack all three against the nearest wall. While the three laid there, heaving and panting in distraught, the tall white-haired man turned to take in his surroundings and stopped when picking up on Kenna’s presence. Both stared at one another, with the man cracking into a smirk as he shrugged his shoulders and bent the knee.Tenkisei Griffon no Minos, one of the three judges of Hell, at your service.”

”What… but how?” This wasn’t the spell I wanted to cast.” Kenna muttered, only to be left blinking as Minos stood up and laid his hands upon her shoulders. “All that matters is that you managed to summon me, and that I thus am at your command. I’ll explain another time perhaps, milady, but for now I’d rather you voice your bidding to me now I still remain within this realm.” Minos said as he stepped back and looked at the threesome. “I hope these weren’t supposed allies… but seeing as you’re still here, I doubt so. Do I get rid of them, or does milady have other plans with them?” Kenna looked at them, inhaled and exhaled slowly, to then nod her head. ”Can you help me confine them and help me drag them outside? I’ll be delivering them to the nearby Rune Knight outpost.” Minos chuckled. “Such a simple request. It shall be done at once… you by any chance have any rope laying around?” The armored man scanned the area and upon finding a worthy replacement for bindings, bound the three’s wrists, ankles and arms together, leading them out while giving them a roaring command to remain quiet if they wished to live. Kenna just followed the white-haired man outside as well. ”Minos… what are you?” She asked him, to which he replied rather short. “They call me a specter; a warrior of the Underworld with only one master. Do not misunderstand though, I’m human, but that’s a long story so I’ll refrain from going into that for the moment. The spell you used dragged me out here, and will most-likely keep on doing so from this point onward.” He explained as they exited the underground hole and stepped unto the grass.

What happened afterwards went down rather quickly; Kenna called Mashyuu back with them, introduced him to Minos, her apparent new summon, and together they each took one of the three ‘masterminds’ under their watchful eye as they headed towards the Rune Knight outpost to deliver them to the officials there. It took another hour or so to explain the events that had passed, where the secret sales took place and to fill in some paperwork before leaving again. By that time, Minos’s time had come to an end and had returned to his own realm, leaving Kenna and Mashyuu to return to the inn by themselves. Yuki and the owner of the inn were brought up to speed as well, and the two Sabertooth mages were congratulated by them for having been able to wrap up the issues so swiftly. Taken that it was way passed midnight at this point the innkeeper allowed them use of any of the facilities free of charge. Not too long after Kenna and Mashyuu found themselves back in their room, neither truly fatigued by the events that had occurred to go to bed directly. The raven-haired maiden glanced at the brown-haired slayer beside her and smiled, grabbing hold of his shirt when he wasn’t paying attention for but a second, and pulled him into a deep, loving kiss. She only let go when she felt her lungs cried for oxygen, and took his hand, guiding him to the next room with a mischievous smile on her face. ”I still gotta get back at you for what you told that kid, my dear… and I’ll make it so you’ll never be wanting to use them as leverage for others ever again.” Kenna winked teasingly, closing the door behind her once the Earth God Slayer had entered, with no intention of letting him off until the sun would set again.

Wc: 1819
    Total wordcount: 7650

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:58 am