Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mashyuu and Marshy: Family Matters. (Mashyuu's Secondary Magic training.)

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu and Marshy: Family Matters. (Mashyuu's Secondary Magic training.) Empty Mashyuu and Marshy: Family Matters. (Mashyuu's Secondary Magic training.)

Post by redheadedstepchild 1st April 2016, 8:56 pm

Mashyuu and Rocky returned to Beanstalk Village. The land that his mother was killed in, where he was raised as a small child and learned his Earth Magic. The place where his first love lived and sadly where she was now buried. He felt a strange disconnect from his secondary magic after his battle with a massive group of Demons and yet he also felt a stronger connection to his mother and that jacket she had died in.

The Earth Wizard went to his mothers old three room house, staying away from villagers as he slipped into the run down wooden building. Mashyuu hadn't been in the building since he was five and his mom had been murdered. He wandered over to a large table of glass where his mom used to write in a thick black book. "Rocky, I used to live here. Ring. Don't bother me for a while alright?"

Silently the ring pulsed for a moment, to let Mashyuu know that the spirit would respect the Wizards wishes. Mashyuu started to thumb through a book, and read a few entries. As it turned out, Mashyuu's father was a member of Fairy Tail who used Fire Elemental Magic, and his Grandfather was a Dark Wizard who used solar Magic. The book went on and on about his family and the various magics and tools they used. This brought both a tear and smile to Mashyuu's eyes. He lost himself in though. How did his mother know so much about everyone in his family and why did she record it all? He couldn't help but furrow his brow at the thought. Suddenly something struck the back of his head hard and the Wizard went out could. The world fading to black and his body crashed through the dusty glass table.

WC: 302

Last edited by Mashyuu on 3rd April 2016, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Mashyuu and Marshy: Family Matters. (Mashyuu's Secondary Magic training.) Empty Re: Mashyuu and Marshy: Family Matters. (Mashyuu's Secondary Magic training.)

Post by Guest 3rd April 2016, 8:00 am

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 318   |  NOTES: ...
    A soft humming emitted into the air as Marceline dragged Mashyuu along to one of the abandoned cabins in the village, entangled in the thong of her whip. It was a humming designed to keep someone calm and she was, most likely, singing it to keep Mashyuu from freaking out. She always hummed a little to her victims when they were bound to die at her hands, as she didn't want them to leave this world in fear. While her magic was designed to ensnare and kill slowly, she didn't want them to believe her to be a monster over that. So, what better way was there than to hum to one of her victims while they were slowly killed off by her magic? Her eyes darted off to the side, looking a little over her shoulder at the unconscious and possibly now stirring Mashyuu. As they reached their destination, the woman stopped, untangled Mashyuu from her whip's thong, picked up him and threw him onto one of the tables.

Afterward, the woman would jump onto the table and sit down on Mashyuu, leaning over him and bopping his nose with one of her pointer fingers. "Good morning, Sleepy Head!" the woman stated if Mashyuu was slowly stirring awake now, "I didn't think you'd ever awake from that slumber of yours!" A giggle followed after her words and she leaned back on her knees, pressing a little more weight onto his legs. Knowing him though, and knowing the fact that she felt like paper when being picked up, he could easily push her off. However, she sat there and stared quietly at him with her blackened eyes, the red pupils simply two dots of fire in the darkness. Sitting where she was, though, would allow for Mashyuu to feel the essence of death and decay emitting off her, along with the fact of her aura decaying him.
    credit goes to Lunar of GS & THQ
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu and Marshy: Family Matters. (Mashyuu's Secondary Magic training.) Empty Re: Mashyuu and Marshy: Family Matters. (Mashyuu's Secondary Magic training.)

Post by redheadedstepchild 4th April 2016, 8:56 pm

Mashyuu started to come to and stir while being dragged along the village dirt road. His blue eyes fluttered open and the sound of humming filled his ears. Mashyuu swallowed hard and licked dryness from his lips. Who the hell would hit him that hard and where was his dog? Suddenly the sound of the ring filled Mashyuu's mind. Oh you won't be awake long. Look, this woman is going to kill you! She has a horrible power and you need to be.. Mashyuu? ahhh your out already. Mashyuu heard the start of the Ring's warning but passed back out. He softly groaned as the woman lifted him and tossed him atop a table hard. His body bounced and jolted him awake. He took a deep breath and started to stir when she sat on his legs and poked his nose. Mashyuu glared at the woman and snarled, his fanged teeth jutted from his mouth while he started to draw up the power of an Earth Spell. But the look on her face had confused him. Mashyuu had been attacked before and by people who needed his help at that. "Can I help you baby?" Mashyuu asked and sat up while the warning from the ring came back to his mind. At the same time he saw his fingers slowly decaying and brought his arms up in fear.

Mashyuu's forearms collided together and a bright holy light surged from them, suddenly the sound of the ring was no longer in his ears nor could he feel his dragon gloves but white and gold holy gauntlets were on his hands, emitting a supernaturally bright light. "Oh what the hell is this now? Where's my dog!?" Mashyuu asked and reached out for the woman, if he could get his hands on her then he would have released a burning light from his armored palms.

WC: 315

Post by Guest 5th April 2016, 8:42 pm

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 321   |  NOTES: ...
    Seeing the man awake, the woman jittered in her place on his lap, smiling kindly at him, despite the noticeable decay on him. His nickname for her was strange, definitely one she had never been called before, and now she was curious. "Baby? Oh, well. . . that's a new name for me; how. . . lovely," she stated, reaching a hand forward to touch his face. However, it was then that the man had moved his arms upward and hit them together, creating a blinding light. He must have noticed by now that he was decaying, though it was a much harmless decay; wouldn't hurt him a bit. . . Marceline pulled her hand back and turned her head, squinting her demonic eyes as the light flashed into them. A small pain emitted from her throat and she raised her arm up to block the light, allowing for Mashyuu to grab a hold of her.

Smoke rose from her skin where he grabbed hold of her, causing her to scream from the burning pain she felt. Instinctively, the woman puffed into a cloud of ash, letting them guide her to a safe place within the confines of the hut. Her body reformed in the darkest of the shadows in the abandoned home, fire for eyes the only thing visible. "That. . . hurt me," Marcy cried, but the sound of her crying was near fake despite the true pain she felt. She hadn't felt pain in a long while and to feel it at such that intensity, she hadn't known how to respond correctly. Perhaps, this was the correct way in responding? How would he react to her faked emotion though? Would he buy it? "Why. . . would you do that? I didn't mean to hurt you. . . I. . . I didn't want to hurt you, I swear. . . I just can't. . . help it."
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 6th April 2016, 6:34 pm

With the woman off him Mashyuu stood up and jumped down off the table, his body was still decaying in a strange way but he wasn't sure if it was actually harming him at all. The man first looked at his palms, feeling a strange feeling as if there was someone else in his body. "Yeah... Baby, ya know it's a name for someone that is attractive. Or at least a woman. Since I don't know your name and your hot. Baby. But ya know something?" Mashyuu muttered while a feeling to do real harm to the woman in front of him crept up. "I think you're a demon and I think I'm gonna kill you."

The Slayer stalked closer to the woman in front of him and snarled, sharp teeth jutted from behind his upper lip. The Wizard wanted to rip the woman in front of him apart and he couldn't help but want to take the woman by the face and ram it into a spiked wall. His right hand extended for the woman and a violent light emitted from his palm. Swiftly Mashyuu rushed the woman and grasped her face. Mashyuu could feel something about her burning away his life force, and slowly eating at his flesh where it wasn't happening before. "BURNING FINGER!" He shouted through sudden pain, rocketing a holy energy through the woman's body.

Pain surged through Mashyuu's body and he knew that he had to get some distance on the woman. The Slayer glanced around the room and spotted the door. All the muscles in his body tensed up and the Slayer rocketed his body to the small wooden door, smashing it open and barreling away from the woman standing away from him. Had he truly hurt her? Mashyuu had no idea but he needed to be careful about how he did things from here on out with her.

WC: 319

Post by Guest 6th April 2016, 7:28 pm

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 420   |  NOTES: ...
    Warily, the succubus watched him from her place in the shadows, following his every movement from when he sat up to when he got off the table. Her red eyes were narrowed and ever observant, pressed against the wall as the Sabertooth mage edged closer to her. The woman's eyes darted down to the gauntlet hand of his, in which she was certain there was something holy about it. "You stay away from me!" she ordered, moving a hand upward to prevent him from getting any closer to her. As he came close and reached out for her face, the woman dispersed herself into the ash again, narrowly dodging from being grabbed. A blast of light went off, blinding her from her new shadowed place in the hut, and watched as he made a run for the door. Quickly, Marceline followed after him, out into the dying sunlight, chasing after him like a hound after a fox.

"I'll Exterminate you before you get a chance to end me!" she howled out at him, making a fake gun toward Mashyuu. White energy formed at the tip of her finger, swirled together in a tightly knit orb, and she fired off the bullet-shaped sphere. If it hit him, the energy would absorb into his body and begin dealing damage to him over the next few minutes. "Don't think you'll get away so easily from me! I am Death! I am your maker and the only one who can take your life back!" Did she really just call herself Death? What would her master say to this when He found out what she had said? "You can only go so far and run so fast, boy!" Marcy shouted, the wicked grin splayed back across her face. After firing off her spell, the woman would make pursuit again, making sure to keep up as best as she could.

A soft, purplish glow appeared on her back where the entirety of a winged and spinal cord tattoo rested. The light seemingly pulsated as something about the mark was activated and Marceline's form began to change. From the place of the wings on the tattoo, her own grow out, leathery and large, resembling that of a bat. Horns sprouted from her head and a tail whipped out behind her, sharp and pointed at the end like a harpoon. As she beat her wings and took to the air, the female's hands grew over in black and from the tips of her fingers were deadly, long claws.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 6th April 2016, 7:54 pm

Mashyuu rocketed out of the hut, the sun setting off in the distance of the forest. His breath came in hard labors while he dared a glance back at the woman. Normally he liked strong women but he couldn't help but want to crush her. Suddenly something ripped into his ribs and caused Mashyuu to drop to a knee. Pain slowly racked through his body while the Wizard's gauntlets faded from his body. "That didn't last- Oh what the hell? Why is every woman I see some crazy bird chick!?" Mashyuu asked.

He raised his left hand up to be level with his face and opened his hand. "Earth Fog!" He shouted and all the dirt and soil in a ten foot radius shot up around the Wizard and started to swirl, masking the man in a thick fog. "Alright that should buy me some time to think of what I'm dealing with. Ux, you with me?" Mashyuu muttered and asked the ring on his finger. He felt it pulse around his finger and the Slayer smiled in relief.

Mashyuu waited for a few moments, letting the ring feel out if anyone was getting closer. He had no idea where he was nor did he know where Rocky was and it was freaking him out. The Slayer needed to get to some high ground but with a woman flying at him what was he going to do? As he started to panic Mashyuu's right arm burst into flames and he started to sway it around for a moment until the flames solidified on his arm, creating a strange, orange and red armored gauntlet. "Oh what is with my arms today?" Mashyuu asked while scanning for the woman. He could have dropped the storm like dirt but why drop the only cover he had? even if it wouldn't have moved with him Mashyuu had the chance of running.

WC: 321

Post by Guest 6th April 2016, 8:28 pm

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 303   |  NOTES: ...
    Marceline paused as soil and dirt rose up in a sandstorm around Mashyuu, blocking him from her view quite quickly. The woman frowned, beating her wings to keep her in place, then narrowed her eyes in thought as the momentum slowed down. Her hand curled into a claw, the tips of her nails digging into her palm, but no blood was drawn from the action. Breathing in deeply, she raised a hand to her mouth, leaned down, and blew outward in Mashyuu's general direction. A cone-shaped swirl of death energy burst out from her mouth and blasted down into the sandstorm created by him. If it didn't hit him, it would at least clear out the cloud that had been obstructing her view, so she would no longer have to worry. Pulling back, the woman ended the mock "dragon's roar" and waited to see what would come of the event.

Marcy beat out her wings again, but this time, she lowered herself to the ground and shifted back to her natural form. She pulled the whip back out from her back pocket and lashed it out at Mashyuu, hoping that it would hit him. If not, then she'd find some other way to drag him back to the hut that she had previously trapped the man in. Her curiosity was getting the better of her and she wanted to know the strength that this man had behind him. "You're awfully brave to be fighting against Death, you realize that? I could take your life at any moment," she called. Silence, though she could see the blaze of flame emit from the cloud and solidify where Mashyuu happened to be. A tough yank of her whip and it was pulled back to her side, where she would lash it back out at the mage.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 7th April 2016, 8:26 pm

Mashyuu was shaking his arm up and down, trying to figure out what was wrong with his arm when suddenly the dust cloud was blown away and the attractive woman landed on the ground a few feet away from him. There was just enough dust in the air still that Mashyuu couldn't make out what the woman was doing. Suddenly a crack snapped in the air and Mashyuu found a whip slashing down his chest, ripping his dark red shirt. He winced and dabbed his index and middle finger on the blood. "Your not death! I've fought death before.... Your just a pretty face with a long whip." Mashyuu shouted back.

The dust settled and Mashyuu watched as the whip came at him again. His shoulder lit up and blew him to the left, letting him avoid the whip lash. The Slayer ran as fast as he could, surprisingly moving even faster than he normally did. Mashyuu lifted his armored hand up, somehow knowing exactly what his arm would do. "...Fire Bullet!" He shouted and from his arm a six meter cone of pure fire ignited into the air and swarmed the woman. "Burn and go to hell woman!"

Mashyuu took deep, ragged breaths of air while he watched the fire slowly vanish. The Wizard smiled at the woman and grinned. He wasn't much of a fire expert but he really liked his new arm. "Strange new magic but hell I'm not complaining. Come on baby, show me what you really got. I can do this all day." Mashyuu boasted. The Dragon Slayer wondered if he could possibly fuse that fire bullet with his stone spray and launch some molten stones at the woman at some point. If Mashyuu survived the woman he would give it a shot later.

WC: 304

Post by Guest 7th April 2016, 8:57 pm

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 331   |  NOTES: ...
    "Such a handsome, young man, aren't you?" Marceline complimented Mashyuu when she slithered her hands between his arms and rest them upon his chest. She hugged him from behind, completely void of the spell that he had just blasted at her, which happened to be her double. "Silly, little boy, that wasn't me you wasted your spell on, that was just an illusion. . . now, what are you going to do?" Releasing him from her hug, the woman took a step back and crossed her arms over her bosom, eyeing the slayer. "I have been through Hell and back, even that fire would show no damage to me, and how hurtful to burn me like a witch. Is that what you see me as? You see me as just a witch? Well, if it's sorcery you want, then it's sorcery you'll get!" An angered look crossed over her porcelain features and she pulled her whip out again, aiming to flog him with it.

If the strike hit, then the whip would begin to pulsate and glow between the blades, draining Mashyuu's chi, or "soul," from him. The blades would be latched onto the skin, wrapping around him as a sort of trap, and the only way to free himself would be to tear himself from the blades. If the strike did not hit, then Marcy would falter back, try to avoid whatever hit he would have coming to her, and strike again. She'd maneuver around him like a ballerina, graceful and quick, and all would go silent in a fifteen meter radius. Encircled by the silence, white tendrils rose from the ground like fire, wavering in the still wind of the atmosphere. With the mass of death energy all around them, not a single sound could be heard, not even the voices of the two. A smirk played across her lips, tantalizing, and she'd yank her whip up into the air, swing it forward, and bring it down upon him.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 7th April 2016, 9:39 pm

That beautiful voice of the woman sprang up behind Mashyuu while slender hands and fingers snaked up under his arms and over his chest. The male Wizard blushed and grabbed her hands, yanking them off of himself. "HEY!" He shouted after she hugged him. Mashyuu took in the woman's words and considered them. Would fire not be enough? Maybe he should have just back handed her? Was she even hurt anymore? Mashyuu thought to himself. The Slayer Should have panicked but most Wizards didn't bother Mashyuu. This woman wouldn't do anything different. Mashyuu almost lustfully eyed the woman up and down and started to chuckle. "Sorry sweetie, but someone has my heart. Even if she doesn't want it right now." The Wizard quipped until she lashed at him with a whip. Mashyuu transformed into a bolt of thunder and appeared above the woman. His right arm charged in golden electricity while he entered the void of sound. He extended his palm and shouted but no sound came out. The golden electricity lanced out at the woman as he landed and her whip snaked around his right arm and the teeth of the weapon gripped him hard. Mashyuu's eyes widened and watered while he tried to fight through the pain.

Mashyuu focused on the ground under him and it shot up around the man, swallowing him up and ripping the whip from his arm, leaving a large pool of blood in a shell of dirt that looked like Mashyuu. The Earth Wizard popped up some twenty meters away. He shook his right arm hard, trying to get feeling back in it. His shoulder lit up again, showing it was ready to spew fire. He wondered if there was a way to combat that wicked whip of hers. "Come on arms, do something else!" He shouted.

WC: 307

Post by Guest 12th April 2016, 5:35 pm

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 312   |  NOTES: ...
    Aw. . . how pitiful. He loved a woman that didn't love him back. Perhaps she could use that as an advantage? Her mind was easily distracted by the thought, which allowed for Mashyuu to break himself free of the whip's grasp. The scent of blood stung at her nose and it brought her out of her daydreaming, staring at the now dummy of her opponent. She pulled her whip back, the blades dragging along the ground, creating a sharp sound that'd send shivers down anyone's spine. Marceline gracefully picked the bladed end up and wrapped it around in a loop, being prodded by the blades, but no blood being drawn. After all, blood was not contained in her body, she was merely a husk of her former self, her features only conveying who she was. It would take a lot more than a few measly spells to break the hardened shell that she happened to be.

Mashyuu appeared behind her, causing her to whirl around on her toes to face him, grimacing at how he had gotten there. He was just like Jaeger she figured; he was able to merge into the ground and perhaps, he, too, was a spirit? That only meant one thing: she was getting terrible at her job and she would have to find a way to force him back into the spirit realm. Marcy cracked her neck and rolled her shoulders, preparing herself while he became distracted by his arms. She'd keep her distance as she threw her arm back and whipped her arm forward, releasing the thong of the whip toward him. If she could at least get him locked in the confines of her weapon, she'd be able to send him back to his rightful place. Couldn't have Death founding out about another spirit escaping the spirit realm, he wouldn't be all that happy.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th April 2016, 6:31 pm

As the whip launched at Mashyuu yet again his left arm erupted in a purple flash of light while his right arm returned to normal. A large shield of purple and black consumed his left arm and hand while making a wall of clear force. The whip hit Mashyuu's shield and bounced off harmlessly. All the while Mashyuu's right arm crackled with golden power. He pushed his right palm out and forward, letting a massive bolt of golden electricity flow and lance out at the dark Witch. Mashyuu could feel his arm become weighted on all sides, a massive four meter by four meter wall spread out but was clear and even he couldn't see it.

The Earthen Wizard landed and looked towards teh woman while snarling. His draconic senses took in her every feature. "A sub par Wizard fighting me? Looks like you can't deal with all my magic right? Earth Dragons Blasting Stomp!" He shouted while lifting his right leg and slamming it down forward. Stones shot up all around the Wizard in a twenty foot circle, then launched out another 15 feet to surprise anyone smart enough to try and avoid the strike. Mashyuu wore a wicked grin on his face, slited blue eyes narrowed with anger towards the woman. She was clearly trying to kill him. She wouldn't, but the fact that she was trying angered Mashyuu to know end.

"...Come on. Don't I get a name at least? I'm Mashyuu, Earth Dragon Slayer of Sabertooth. And who may I ask is trying to kill me?" The Wizard asked while rushing the woman, no longer afraid of her whip. He wondered what else the shield could block, but kept the thought restricted to the back of his mind. Carefully he placed his left arm forward and moved to bash her with the weapon as hard as he could.

WC: 315

Post by Guest 12th April 2016, 7:47 pm

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 463   |  NOTES: ...
    Her nostrils flared as her whip bounced off the shield that had irrupted from Mashyuu's left arm; fucking fantastic that was. . . She cracked the whip as it came flying backward, storing it back to its rightful place on the side of her hip. Another sense of magical presence entered the air, but it was something she couldn't see and thus, didn't know what it was. Marceline's eyes narrowed scrutinizingly toward Mashyuu, one of her hands curling up into a fist, until she raised it in front of her. The pointer finger of her right hand stuck out from the fist, pointing straight at her target, and her thumb raised with it. "You think I'm weak?" she called out to him, laughing hysterically as she answered the words he spoke to her. "I've killed more people than you can count on your hands! I take lives on a daily basis from the young to the old! Do you want to know why that is, Mashyuu? Do you? It's because I am the very essence that ends all things. It's because I am Death."

The ground trembled from his next spell, her demonic eyes darting to the sides as she watched shards of earth raise upward. They shattered outward and impaled her, yet as they did, no blood spilled from her body, simply left holes there. She staggered a little, her hand dropped some from its raised place until she was able to regain her composure. Anger showed upon her face now and she brought her had back up, bending her thumb and firing off a bullet-shaped orb of death energy. As the orb gained ground, it grew from a bullet-sized orb to five cubic meter ball of death to surround Mashyuu. However, Marceline did not hesitate at just that, and from the outstretched place of her hand, she swung it from right to left. This created a large, crescent-shaped blade to go follow after the orb that she had just shot at Mashyuu.

"To you, I am called Misfortune," she retorted to him asking what her name was, smirking a little as she spoke. "It's lovely to know your name, your magic, and your guild, but I guess that's a rookie mistake legal mages always make." She, however, never said her true name to him, not really caring whether he wanted to know it or not. He could call her whatever he wanted, so long as he never learned what her name happened to be. After all, she couldn't have him come knocking at Death's door quite yet, and while she was trying to kill him, it was all out of boredom. Eventually, Marceline would tire of it and give to him; in fact, he was already beginning to wear her down.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th April 2016, 8:23 pm

Mashyuu missed with his thunder magic but her boasting instead of casting her magic cost the woman. His stone spell smashed through her body and ripped small holes in her. Mashyuu winced, not expecting her to be hollow on the inside the way she was. No blood, no bones. "Are you even really alive?" Mashyuu asked while she recovered and cast her spells. The first spell caught Mashyuu by surprise, especially when it ripped right past his shield like it wasn't even there and slammed into him, along with the blade.

The magic knocked Mashyuu off his feet and slammed into the ground, trying to clear the stars in his head while she continued to go on about her name. Mashyuu closed his eyes tight and thought for a moment. His shield blocked the weapon but not the spell? Maybe it only blocked weapons, or her magic might have been strong against his shield. The Wizard sat up and wiped blood off his chest and face with his right arm. "Alright sexy.... I have been holding back on you because I don't want to have your life on my hands. But I'm gonna have to actually hurt you now." Mashyuu shouted. Really though he was trying to figure out how his spells were working and how to activate that fire spell again. It really could have done some damage and if she was undead maybe the fire would do even more. But that holy light also did some real harm to the busty woman as well.

Mashyuu, the shield won't block dark or unholy magic. You will need to change tactics, but that spell would be useful against other foes... Also you know that you are letting others into your mind and soul with this magic right? Ux asked and instructed Mashyuu while his mind raced on how to go about taking this woman down.

WC: 318

Post by Guest 16th April 2016, 1:56 pm

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 384   |  NOTES: ...
    Mashyuu had brought up to her attention the question of whether she was "even really alive" or if her life was just a memory. Her body was unstable, an empty husk of something that used to live and now survived on the souls of the unfortunate. Her mind was nothing, but a brain full of lust and darkness; no pain receptors, no sense of human emotion settled in. She worked with a hive mind, Death at its center, doing as she was told by him, that which required her to simply kill. Was she truly alive if she couldn't think on her own? Or did what define "being alive" mean having a beating heart, blooding running through her veins? If that was what defined the living, then no, she was no longer alive. . . she had not been alive for centuries now. Marcy was just what she had always been after the reanimation of her body: a husk with another's soul in it.

"Heh. I am not alive as far as I am concerned with how my body works. . . no beating heart, no bleeding veins. . ." she stated.

Marceline tilted her head some as Mashyuu stated that he would have to hurt her now, even if he didn't want her life on his hands. Such a contradictory statement to what she had just answered for him; her life was meaningless, taking it would be like taking the life of something already dead. She smirked at his words and shrugged a little, not once making a move toward him since having fired the bullet. As far as she was concerned, there was no true way of killing her when she was already dead and working off the souls of others. Those souls, on the other hand, were what animated her body; perhaps, removing or releasing those would end her? What would happen then if those souls were taken from her? Would her soul collectors simply come back and fill her with more? That's it. That's what would happen. Her body would simply be a husk until one of her soul collectors placed another soul in it and reanimated her.

"Oh no, I'm so scared. Please, don't kill me! It's not like I can die or anything," she mocked the legal mage.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 18th April 2016, 10:40 pm

She wasn't alive.... Mashyuu almost cringed at her admittance that she wasn't some real person. No she was effectively a zombie or some sort of servant of death. What on earth did that mean? If he tried to kill her did that mean that he was in the clear? Or maybe she was alive in a strange way. Mashyuu's eyes narrowed while her mocking crept through his mind. Anger boiled up in the Slayers eyes while he started to snarl and his hands flashed. His shield vanished and on his right arm was a silver gauntlet with a long thin blade jutted from the center of the gauntlet. Mashyuu twisted his arm around while looking at it carefully. He felt powerful with it on his arm.

Mashyuu took a step forward and a dark shroud appeared around the Wizard. The dark shadows around Mashyuu shifted and made it hard to see where his body was moving, giving him a blurred effect. The Earthen Wizard raised his right arm and slashed his blade, sending a shock wave of solid shadow at the beautiful woman. Swiftly Mashyuu ran at the woman, zigging and zagging until he was just under a meter away from the woman. He aimed his blade for the center of her breasts, wanting to see if she even had a heart while dark shadows swarmed his blade.

From above a dark shadow was cast over the two as Rocky had finally found Mashyuu by taking to the sky and spiraling down towards the Slayer. It howled loudly and came down, gripping Mashyuu just after his strike. The Stone Gargoyle grabbed Mashyuu and took off into the air, trying to get some distance on the woman so that the man could recover. "Rocky what the hell are you doing? I don't want to run. I want to take that thing down. I don't think she's a real person!" Mashyuu shouted as Rocky started to weave between trees.

WC: 328

Post by Guest 19th April 2016, 11:40 am

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 543   |  NOTES: ...
    She was not a zombie, but she was a servant of Death, though this servant was a lot different than those shabby, cliche ones. You see, she was neither made of undead flesh or living organs; no, she was made from the soil of the earth and harvested souls of the dead. Her body was just as it was meant to serve: a husk in her appearance, harboring the souls of the dead she took. However, her body could crack and crumble just like any piece of earth; she had no innards because what would a walking dead use those for? Blood was unnecessary to her for she did not need to breathe in order to continue living, but sustain herself on souls. This was the very reason why she had soul collectors, beings who would swoop in and drop souls onto her that would absorb into her. That was how she survived, that was how she went on living everyday of her life, unable to die a natural death.

Their vision would become corrupted by the dark shadows that emitted from Mashyuu, spilling outward and around them. Her eyes darted warily around, watching and observing, taking everything in before it all was swallowed by the dark mass. She narrowed her eyes and listened to Mashyuu moving, his footsteps inching ever so closer to her from all directions. Marceline had never been so unsure as to where to attack, just that he was coming from somewhere in the darkness. Tightening her hand into a fist, she spun in a circle, eyes darting around, trying to see where he would come from. It was in that moment that she sensed magical presence heading straight for her and she turned on her heels to face it. As she did so, the blade of energy swept against her side, cutting a deep gash into the emptiness of her body.

Distracted by the new wound, Marcy glanced down at it, noticing the weaves of darkness smoking away from her injury. She raised a hand and touched the shattered part of her body, frowning ever so slightly, then turning her attention back to Mashyuu. As time would have it though, she was a little too late in the reaction category, and a blade would be driven between her breasts. No, she did not feel any pain, no she did not die from the fatal injury, for the heart inside. . . well, it was not beating from the start. Marceline smirked and wrapped her hands around the blade that protruded from her chest, corroding it into nothing.

"Is that how you get to a girl's heart? Tsk tsk. . . what's the rush in trying to pierce my heart with your love so quickly?" Marcy mocked. "Baby, I'm the heartthrob here, I can make a man's heart burst with just a simple look; want me to—" However, that pesky, little beast had returned and taken her prey from her, lifting him to the skies from the darkness.

"Two can play at this game!" she called, raising her hand to the sky and pointing it straight at Rocky's wings. She'd send another bullet-shaped death energy orb at the two of them, hoping to take the creature down for good.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 19th April 2016, 7:20 pm

Everything had happened so swiftly, the Earth Wizard's blade was snapped by the beautiful yet deadly woman. His arm hurt from the sudden snap of the blade and the fact that Rocky had swept in and pulled the Slayer away. Trees started to rush past the pair as they darted around trees until Ux shouted at Mashyuu. Move the dog! Mashyuu glanced back and winced as an orb slammed into the wing of Rocky.

The Dog howled in pain and slammed into a tree, ripping through it while dropping Mashyuu in one swift motion. Mashyuu's body slammed into the trunk of the now broken tree and rolled down to the ground and groaned in pain. He took a deep breath of air and rolled to his chest and looked up at the woman off in the distance. He couldn't tell if she was getting closer or if his vision was blurred. "Rocky!? Rocky you alive!?" Mashyuu called out but couldn't hear anything.

Mashyuu pushed himself up and tried to extend the blade on his gauntlet again but nothing came out. He cleared his nose and started to growl with frustration and anger. "Gotta hit her fast and before she gets here..." Mashyuu muttered and as if giving him a gift, the gauntlet vanished off his hand and in its place was a long thick bow of ebony. Without questioning what was happening anymore the Earthen Wizard raised the bow and pulled the string back. A single golden arrow appeared in his hand while he took aim at Marcy. "Dragons Roar." Mashyuu whispered and released the arrow. It streaked through the air faster than most could even track and went right for the woman's neck. Mashyuu, that bow was a Dragon Slayer of old's bow. The user of that bow once killed a dragon in a single shot using those very arrows. You have been blessed with an amazing gift.

WC: 324

Post by Guest 21st April 2016, 12:44 pm

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 480   |  NOTES: ...
    Her eyes watched in a contemplating manner, focused on the earthen creature as it was shot down from the sky. She shifted into her ashen form again and followed after the plummeting creature, waiting to see where it landed. Luckily, it wasn't far off from where they had originally been, so she didn't have to travel that far in their battle. If she had to guess, it was about ten meters out from where they had once been, just enough to not force her back into her original state. When the woman reached the fallen animal and Mashyuu, she shifted back into her human form and stood over Rocky. There was no real reason to her fighting, other than that she was bored and needed a bit of entertainment from someone. Unfortunately, it just so happened that Mashyuu had been the unlucky one to be picked for a bit of fun time.

"Sorry, little boy, but your pet's soul is mine," she threatened, though she couldn't physically take the soul from the creature. She could, however, decay what it was made from, as it was clear it was made from organic material, easy to rot away. Well, possibly not rot, but to corrode the material away, as to her it looked to be made out of stone and soil. All of that was easy for her to kill off and all she had to do was get within a specified range of the beast to hurt it. Perhaps, she should leave the beast be as that beast was not Mashyuu and she was mostly entertained by him. Her eyes scanned from the earthen creature to the earthen slayer, tilting her head a bit as she decided what to do. Should she give up on trying to kill him and let him be, maybe understand him a bit better rather than trying to kill him?

It was apparently so that Mashyuu would have nothing to do with her, for when her eyes went up from the pet, she was met with an arrow. This arrow, it entered her throat, clogged her ability to breathe, and otherwise forced her down to her knees. Never once in her life had she bowed before a man, in which she was meant to take the life from; was this the end? Marcy stared up at Mashyuu, who held the bow taunt in his hands, but did not say a word to the legal mage. She was a Coming Storm, she was a danger to everyone, and here she was, on her knees before someone who she thought was weaker. For once in her life, she had been wrong about an opponent. For once in her life, she had met someone far stronger than her. Death was stronger than her and as she thought this, the woman reached upward and tore the arrow from her throat.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 21st April 2016, 9:46 pm

Mashyuu's arrow struck true and dropped the woman. She fell to her knees and clutched the arrow. It looked like she actually had to take in air apparently. The Slayer frowned at the sight. He didn't want to kill her and he was sure that she would have been fine but the look of terror and fear in her face told a different story. Mashyuu took a deep breath and pulled a second arrow back. The beauty pulled the arrow from her throat and Mashyuu smirked at the sight of her in pain. "Right where you belong. On your knees. Now... You threatened my dog. My friend. And you wanted to kill me right? I should cut that pretty little throat of yours but I'm a nice guy. So I think I'll just turn you into the Rune Knights. If that's cool with you?" Mashyuu asked a little sarcastically.

For just a split second Mashyuu's attention turned back to the dog behind him but swiftly shifted attention back to the beauty with a hole in her throat. I love this bow Mashyuu thought to himself. He licked some blood from his lips and motioned for her to stand up with his head. "Alright nut job. Get up. I'm done playing games with you. And if I have to keep fighting I'm gonna lose my cool. You're just not strong enough to take me." At last Mashyuu understood that all of these various requips were spells his family used in the past. With this kind of power at his fingertips Mashyuu could do more than he ever had before.

Rocky at last rolled to his hands and feet and weakly limped over to Mashyuu's side, growling and barring it's teeth at the woman while it started to grow sharp spikes of stone from it's body. The Slayer slipped his foot out towards the animal to give it a warning to back up and on command Rocky did so. "So what's it gonna be? More fighting or Rune Knights?"

WC: 341

Post by Guest 22nd April 2016, 9:13 pm

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 466   |  NOTES: ...
    Her aura took effect, with the arrow now dislodged from her throat, and crumbled the weapon to ash in her hand. She took in a deep breathe, as if she needed to do so, when in reality, she didn't have to breathe in oxygen either. Marceline twisted her hand, so that it was palm down, letting the arrow's ashes fall onto the ground below her. A slight movement of her head and she was looking back at Mashyuu, with anger broiling in her blood-red irises. His words fell upon deaf ears as she stood to her feet, her left hand curling into a fist as she tried to contain her hatred. The second arrow that came flying toward her had become counterproductive, a hand outstretched and flung to the right. Arrowhead met with blade, clashing together, but the arrow was soon overpowered by the crescent energy blade, cutting it in two.

"I will never bow to the Rune Knights," Marceline spat out, spitting saliva at the ground in front of Mashyuu's feet. "They're nothing, but of a bunch of ass-kissers, who obediently do whatever the Magic Council wants them to do. All they are, are hounds waiting on their master's every word, hoping they get a treat or attention from them." She gritted her teeth and snarled at the Sabertooth mage, but it was apparent there was some kind of emotion on her face. Whether she felt that emotion or not was another story; her face held what looked to be betrayal and hurt, fear and sorrow. It was the betrayal on her face when she spoke about the Rune Knights that stood out the most compared to the rest. The reason behind this? Her elder brother had joined the Rune Knights, left her to rot on her own and be consumed by her magic.

"You menace, shut your mouth!" she shouted at the earthly canine, flinging multiple blades at Rocky from her hand. "I don't want to hear another peep from you! You will be mine and I'll see to it that you're strung up in the halls of my castle!" This. . . this was utter loneliness speaking on her part; loneliness that clawed at her insides from all the centuries alone. She could not express feelings or emotions on a normal level any longer; more so, after so many centuries of solitude, many emotions she had since forgotten how to feel. Marceline's arm dropped to her side and she gave out a heavy sigh, defeated for once in the art of feeling. "Bruder. . ." The word left her lips like it had significant meaning to her, despite sounding foreign. "Wir werden immer Familie sein, meine Liebste bruder, aber ich werde nicht vergeben du für lasse mich verfaulen um die Hände aus Tod."
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 23rd April 2016, 5:16 pm

Mashyuu fired off his arrow as the woman calling herself death recovered. The blast was pushed back with little effort while she suddenly held a blade as a weapon. Mashyuu's blue dragon like eyes narrowed in confusion all the while she shouted at Rocky, swearing that the Gargoyle would be hers to string up and in a sense kill. The Earth Slayer was having none of it this time. He tapped Rocky with the bow and let the magical weapon vanish into thin air. "Rocky, head hom-" He went silent in shock as multiple blades rushed out at the animal and struck it, knocking Rocky over in the process. Mashyuu looked down at the dog and saw it was still drawing breath. "That's it! I'm gonna rip your arms off and beat you with them!" Mashyuu shouted out while drawing upon the requip power that one might draw from him one day.

In a violent burst of arcane might he shouted: "LION'S ARMOR!" His body instantly became enveloped in a bright light and faded away, revealing a suit of orange and white armor that made Mashyuu look like a Lion standing upright. He could feel his strength, speed and over all health being augmented by the spell. His nose took in all the scents around him but he didn't care in the least. His prey was the woman speaking something in German.

A blast of energy came from Mashyuu's feet as he rushed forward, then zipped to the left hard, only to come up behind the woman while swinging his left elbow straight for her kidney. Even though he knew she had no working organs he couldn't help but see a human and go for the same weak spots that he had. Weather she managed to evade or not Mashyuu took a half step back and took aim. His right hand balled up while his thumb remained open so he could aim better. He threw his fist out in front of him and called out. "Kings Fist!" Taking on the form of a Lion's roaring face a blast of pure magical energy launched forward and at the woman who had wronged Mashyuu.

WC: 366

Post by Guest 23rd April 2016, 6:48 pm

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 455   |  NOTES: ...
    The expression on her face changed from the betrayal it held to that of stone; no emotion held on her flawless features. Her eyes watched as Mashyuu looked to his fallen pet and how the blades had slashed through Rocky's earthen body. With deadened eyes, she glanced to the dog, but no sound came from her mouth before she looked back to Mashyuu. By now, he was angry at her for what she had done to his beloved animal, though she could care less about it. Animals were animals, each species had a multitude of them that it didn't matter to her how many died from them. Rocky was just another of those beasts she saw as useless in her eyes, nothing, but a waste of space. She opened her mouth, as if to retort what was being said to her; however, she did not have the time to respond.

Mashyuu's appearance had changed from his normal garb to a lion-coated armor over the entirety of his body. It glowed slightly in her eyes, in which the bright light had forced her to squint a bit simply so she could see. He did not look as threatening as any other time, just that he was coated in armor that would make it harder to fight him. She did not know what this armor would do, but by the looks of it and the way he moved, it enhanced his physical attributes. This meant to her that he would be a lot harder to fight against, what with how he was now physically enhanced by this armor. A frown appeared on her face momentarily and her eyes followed with his movements, though he was soon lost to her. His quick actions had him behind her in a matter of seconds, seconds that she lost in order to react to him.

The first blow landed easily on her, striking her where her kidney would have been, had it been working properly. She keeled over in response to the attack, though her reaction was one that she mimicked from seeing others. His next attack was a bit stronger and harder, yet she managed to meet it with a hand, enduring its blast. Her hand gripped tightly around Mashyuu's fist and her deadpanned, red eyes stared into his mesmerizing blue ones. Lips held in a straight, emotionless line, the woman opened her mouth and spoke three words, "Störung von Zeit" or "Disturbance of Time." In that moment, flecks of death energy would surround Mashyuu and settle upon his frame, beginning to eat away at the armor. This attack would result in a debuff used to slow down her opponent and eventually incapacitate them if they are of lower rank.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 23rd April 2016, 8:12 pm

Dead eyes met a perfect hue of blue as Mashyuu's blast struck the Witch's palm. Somehow she had managed to extend a palm and seemingly catch the blast. After a few moments the spells power waned and faded into the air leaving a scorch of arcane heat rising from her open palm while she muttered something about time. While Mashyuu didn't understand her language Ux, the ring on his finger did. Mashyuu move! It warned the Wizard with its telepathic power. The warning came to late however and Mashyuu was enveloped in flecks of magic, sticking to his armor and harming it, leaving terrible cuts and dents all over the orange and white body armor. More so the specks of light stuck to the joints of Mashyuu's armor, locking it in place for a moment.

The Slayer struggled to free himself from the magical spell, he felt the strength in his body, it hadn't faded but his armor was locked in place, barely nudging while he attempted to break the specks of magic from the joints in his armor. "Damn it...What the hell is this?" Mashyuu asked while he continued to try and free himself. Mashyuu, calm down and wait for her to try and strike, then use your lightning leap to get behind her. If that works you should be able to move and swallow her with the Earth Dragons Tomb. Ux suggested. Mashyuu's blue eyes remained on the woman before him, not wanting to look at Rocky if for no other reason then to not give her the reminder that she had them both at her mercy at least for a few moments.

Instead he decided to try and draw her attention to him. "Hey bitch! Got me locked in place huh? Couldn't think of a better way to take me down? What did that holy light freak you out? Maybe the power behind that bow shot was what did it? Poor little death wasn't expecting a real fight on her hands was she? Your about as pathetic as it gets. I bet your Brother abandoned you because he didn't want to carry your dead weight."

WC: 363

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:01 pm