Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

BP Suggestion Thread (POST IDEAS HERE)

Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Windswept General
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blizzard Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

BP Suggestion Thread (POST IDEAS HERE) Empty BP Suggestion Thread (POST IDEAS HERE)

Post by Natalia Wolf 8th February 2017, 7:12 pm

It has come to my attention that I am not meeting other peoples standards, and I apologize. I would like to explain that I was sick for the past week and that has severely set back progress. So starting now I would like to make a suggestion thread so that all of you can assist me in getting restarted. I would not expect anything too big any time soon but I would like to do something. Below will be a list of what I have in mind and what others have suggested.

-A mass social RP involving the repairs of the Queen Hera.
    -A mass social event to actually get to know each other, as to what this event will be, I will leave that up to your suggestions.
    -JOBS JOBS JOBS!
    -Anything you guys have to add.

Also I will begin considering Ace positions, these guys will be in charge to keeping things rolling should something like last week happen again. Make yourselves known.

Also feel free to talk about stuff in private, my skype is always accepting messages.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

BP Suggestion Thread (POST IDEAS HERE) Empty Re: BP Suggestion Thread (POST IDEAS HERE)

Post by DOPPO 9th February 2017, 5:56 am

Alright, I have a couple of suggestions that I hope will improve the progress we shall make in the upcoming months. - Ever since early December, Blue Pegasus has made its comeback on FTRP, returning as one of the increasingly active legal guilds on the site, but unfortunately, we cannot live behind our activity alone, we must put that energy somewhere. Many, if not all of you know that I can be very passionate about this guild, and so I will list my ideas down below!

1. I think all of Natalia's ideas are simple and clean, and great ideas, no less. And although they are great ideas, I believe the primary factor in making progress is being consistent with it. By consistent, I mean not creating threads, starting jobs, and organizing events in one month and pause for three months, then returning to it after those three months. I understand that we all have alts, lives, and priorities besides Blue Pegasus (I do, myself. Transitioning into the second semester of High School is pressuring and every grade counts, so to those I haven't posted for yet, understand!), but I trust that if you value the progression of this rising guild, that you will make efforts to devote your energy and time into your characters to help. That is just my thought process, anyway. I know that I will drop activity on my alts if need be to progress the guild. If you don't, that's okay, we understand. <3

2. First a foremost, each and every character in this guild seems to have some sort of plot of their own, their reason for doing this and that, being here and there, but I suggest we bring in a guild plot. Some goal for BP, something they want or have to achieve. I think we can do this best by developing relationships with other guilds (which we haven't, we're in on our little bubble). FT, SS, and BF clearly have their own triangle of angst going around. Perhaps call another annual GM meeting, simple, but it's been some sort of custom on FTRP, from what I understand.

3. Develop. The. Guild. We can best show our creativity within the guild itself. Go open up ace positions, and motivate everyone to strive for them. Maybe edit the guild and its purpose, or invest into guild pets, territory, spells, or ships. Let everyone work on them.

4. Socials, totally. Hit me up, gurl. <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dark Cutie
    Dark Cutie

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's touch
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

BP Suggestion Thread (POST IDEAS HERE) Empty Re: BP Suggestion Thread (POST IDEAS HERE)

Post by Dark Cutie 8th March 2017, 10:20 am

I suggest we repair the Queen Hera. That would serve the function of getting everyone to meet, and allow us to work towards completing a goal.

As for a secondary thing, I agree with Ezra about the guild having a purpose. From what I understand, Black Rose works to financially take over the world, Gold Phoenix to explore the world, what does Blue Pegasus want? From what I've seen, our guild hall itself doubles as a public library and bathing area. Perhaps we could turn that into a guild theme of helping the poor.

The world could be so much better:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 3:04 pm