Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sabertooth in: Get the Deer!

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Sabertooth in: Get the Deer! Empty Sabertooth in: Get the Deer!

Post by redheadedstepchild 7th February 2017, 11:13 am

Job details:

One month had passed since Mashyuu made his deal with the Amazon Queen in return for a belt that was needed to do a job. The front gates opened and Mashyuu stepped outside, his skin now bronze from the seemingly endless days working in the blistering sun, his normally short brown hair now hung low over his eyes and a beard, curly and ragged hung off his face. Mashyuu blinked his blue eyes and looked around, trying to find someone who would have been here to pick him up once his job was done. The Wizard sighed when he didn't see anyone but started to walk through the forest in hopes to find one of his friends. His hammer dragged behind him while he crept, creating a clear path from where he had started. "...How lame. I really thought that at least Itsu would be here to make sure I got home safely. Maybe they think that I am still supposed to be working." Mashyuu groaned.

His stomach growled and made the man grab his belly, the Slayer dropped his hammer and quickly started to look around, spotting a downed tree truck. Mashyuu ran and plopped down on it while he dug into the ground with his bare hands and started to eat the dirt. "You would think that they would have given me some food to see me off." Mashyuu complained while eating. The Earth Wizard ate his fill then stopped, twisting and laying on the tree trunk while his ears kept alert for the sound of someone coming his way. Mashyuu closed his eyes and started to drift off. He hadn't had a good place to sleep in a month, instead being forced to lay in a slave hut where he was shoulder to shoulder with everyone else in the hut. Being able to move at all was something he wasn't used to anymore and he planned on taking advantage of it.

WC: 326
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Sabertooth in: Get the Deer! Empty Re: Sabertooth in: Get the Deer!

Post by RyoKnetegawa 10th February 2017, 4:32 am

Ryo sighed as he and Gora walked through the spooky forest once again. There really was no point or purpose to coming here other than for jobs, and that was one of the two reasons they were here. The other reason here was because Ryo’s newest apprentice was here. He had been doing lots of hard work for the amazons who lived in this forest, and so Ryo had to come out here in order to pick him up. Of course, he had another reason for being out here and that was simply to cut down on travel time to his next job. He and Gora arrived at the outskirts of the Amazon’s land and Ryo looked to the great Dire Wolf next to him “Well, find him.” Gora nodded his head as he lowered it to the ground and began to sniff around.

Following, his nose Gora led both of them towards the Earth God Slayer as he was laying down. Ryo sighed shaking his head slightly “Lying down on the job huh? Well, whatever. We’ve got another job that we have to get done. We have to go catch a Hind. So would you get up off of your ass and let’s go.” He suddenly stopped dead looking to Gora “Actually partner, could you help me?” He walked around to the other side of Gora so Mashyuu couldn’t see. Gora glared at Mashyuu growling softly to make sure he wouldn’t try to get around him and after several long moments Ryo emerged from behind his fur and flesh wall. Wiping his mouth clean he smiled to Mashyuu nodding his head lightly “Very good! I feel much better now. So we are hunting a hind. The condition is that we can’t harm the animal, and if we do then we don’t get any kind of pay. I like money, and apparently this is going to be a tough hunt. We’ll have Gora be the herder. We can’t not get paid for the job. Just like before this test is a test of restraint, but this time in a situation that is highly stressful. Now let’s get going.” He said leading off into the forest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sabertooth in: Get the Deer! Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 10th February 2017, 8:38 pm

It couldn't have been more than a few minutes that Mashyuu was asleep before a high pitched squeal reached out and hit his ears. He shuddered and opened his eyes as Itsu rushed him. "Mashyuu!!! It's so good to see you again!" Itsu tackled him and hugged him tight before he could even sit up. The man coughed and started to sit up when Ryo spoke up about him being lazy. "Hey, you know damned well I'm not lazy. That was good thinking for a hard to refuse trade." Mashyuu counted as he sat up and Ryo moved to feed. Had his nose not been extra sensitive he would have never noticed the smell of blood. The man smiled and stood up from the tree trunk that was down.

"That's it? I can use the ground to encase this thing in a dirt shell and move it around without it ever getting hurt. We just need to get close to the thing. What I'm worried about are savage monsters or strange wildlife that might hunt the deer. Do you have a scent we can follow. My nose might not be as sharp as your friends there but I can at the very least help out with that." Mashyuu offered.

Itsu grabbed Mashyuu's hand and squeezed it, effectively claiming him for a bit but didn't say a word. He grinned at her and looked at everyone. "It's good to see you guys. So are we looking for this thing here? What does it look like? Come on, give me some details on this thing." Mashyuu half shouted.

The woods seemed to echo and yell at Mashyuu when he asked if they were going to be in the forest for the job, effectively answering his question. "Ya know, Imai and I did a job similar to this just a few months ago. Except it was horses and they were kidnapped by a barbarian king. But we managed to take care of things."

WC: 355
    Total: 681
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th February 2017, 8:38 pm

The member 'Mashyuu Kumonosu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sabertooth in: Get the Deer! NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Get the Deer! NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Get the Deer! StrongMonster Sabertooth in: Get the Deer! WeakMonster
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th February 2017, 7:41 am

Ryo scoffs slightly as he shrugs “Everyone is lazy at some point. So calling you lazy isn’t exactly wrong. Just may not have been at the right moment. As for the goal that’s it. We have to capture this thing unharmed and bring it to our client who is at the cabin where we met before coming here. He is going to take a picture of it and then let it go again. From the legends I’ve heard keeping this creature will cause you to be cursed for a thousand years. Harming it is even worse.” He walked along with Gora and smiled watching his great lupine friend track the beast.

Listening to more of the chatter he sighs softly “Apparently this Hind is one of a kind so the scent trail should be instantly noticeable to Gora who has spent a lot of time in this forest. He and I have come here more often than I’d like to admit.” Hearing the question for details he smiled “Oh, well despite the Hind being a female red deer she has antlers. Not just any antlers mind you, but her antlers and hoofs are made of bronze. I’m not sure how this came to be, but they are. With this in mind it should be easier to spot. Bronze is a very peculiar kind of metal, and it can be quite the shiny one in the right light.”

Gora’s head suddenly snapped up and he snarled low in his throat looking around slowly “Ryo, there are other wolves around, they are big, but not like me.”

Ryo frowned as he looked to Mashyuu and Itsu “Be on your guard. Gora says there are some wolves around and he’s not liking how big they apparently are.” He looked to Gora nodding “Now’s not the time for masks Gora.” With a nod of his he snarled again bursting upwards in an explosive display. His fur took on the appearance of ice shards, and he now stood two heads taller than all of them even on all four legs his body nearly tripling in size as he watched the pair of large wolves move just beyond the cover of the foliage in front of them. Ryo sighed as he pulled out a tarot card the “One of Swords” card pressing his hand to it and drawing it back he slowly pulled out his own Silver Blade gripping it’s hilt in his left hand and the handle in his right he looked around waiting for the wolves to attack first.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 14th February 2017, 11:09 am

Mashyuu's brow rose up sharply the moment that Ryo warned of wolves coming but what he saw next made the man step back. The wolf at Ryo's side changed to a shade of blue, bulged out. Mashyuu's eye twitched and Itsu jumped backwards to get some space on the dire wolf Gora. It bulged up, starting to tower over the trio of Wizards, two of witch clearly weren't ready for, its fur changing to a stange almost ice like shape. "Are you a werewolf?!" Mashyuu shouted while glaring at the monster until he started to pick up on the scent of two other wolves.

Hidden in the forest trees, two black furred dire wolves stood, hunched on their powerful legs and watched the group stop Their red eyes gleamed in the shadows while fangs were bared at the fresh meat. Both animals howled, letting their barks echo through the thick trees as a warning. The dual Slayer rushed forward in front of the group and dropped to his knees while spinning in a circle and dragging a hand across the ground. "Earth Gods Molten Blast!" He called out, pulling up molten lava from the core of the earth and surrounded himself in the lava to use it as a protective shield. One of the Wolves that were hidden in the forest came rushing out of the trees at the group but saw the lava too late and slipped into it, burning itself harshly. As the lava went back underground Itsu compressed magical power into her body and vanished, only to appear under the wolf and drive her fist unto its jaw. The magical shot rocked the monster, making it wince in pain, before it could even counter Itsu vanished and appeared atop the monster, slamming her fist down into the Wolf's neck. Its eyes rolled back and it started to wobble on its legs when Mashyuu pushed a palm out towards the massive wolf. "Earth Gods Combo: Part One!" Three pillars of stone shot up under the wolf and smashed into its belly, driving the air out of its lungs. As it dropped to the ground, shaking the area around it, Mashyuu's palm pressed to the ground and magical light started to flow from his hand. "Earth Gods Combo: Part Two!" He muttered. The ground split open under the wolf and swallowed it up, crushing its bones and spitting it out, mangled but not dead.

WC: 409
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 17th February 2017, 5:33 am

Ryo smirked slightly as he looked to the other two he was with shaking his head “No he’s not werewolf. He’s what you might call, ‘the king of wolves’ this is how the King of wolves looks.” He smiled gently patting Gora’s side the action causing a sound like ice spears falling to the ground and breaking “I found him as a pup and ever since then we’ve been the best of friends ever since. He is my son in my eyes. So please show respect Apprentice I can’t promise Gora takes kindly to being confused with a monster. He might take it as an insult and insulting a king is never wise.” He said simply never taking his eyes off of the foliage ahead of them.

Meanwhile, the second direwolf stayed well within the foliage only looking out of it instead. Ryo sighed shaking his head giving a swift sharp click with his tongue Gora surged forward into the foliage slamming his greater bulk into the bulk of the dire wolf. With a vicious snarl the sounds of the fights came from the foliage away. Gora sank his fangs into the smaller wolf shaking his head violently back and forth. The dire wolf for his part snarled sinking his fangs into one of Gora’s legs making the bigger let go of it. Gora stomped on the smaller wolf’s head with his massive paw that was bigger than a polar bear’s paw smashing the dire wolf’s head into the ground. Backing away Ryo rushed in his blade at the ready with one motion he drew his blade slashing it into the dire wolf cutting a deep red slash through the lupine’s side. The fatal mistake was when the creature turned to give a bite at Ryo. Gora sank his fangs into the beast’s neck ripping the beast’s whole throat out. When it dropped to the ground Gora gave a howl as deep and powerful as thunder the sound causing the trees to shake leaves loose.

In the distance the glitter of bronze could be seen and Ryo leapt onto Gora “THE HIND!” he bellowed loudly before Gora gave chase after the red deer “Quick on your feet Mashyuu!”

WC: 368

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 17th February 2017, 11:21 am

As Mashyuu and Itsu finished off the Wolf that decided to charge the team, the earth wizard started to flip his hammer around in a flourish and planted it in the ground. He glared out into the brush where the wolf had jumped out from but Gora darted through the woods and chomped down on the smaller wolf. While the two did quick battle Ryo rushed into the brush and together the duo finished off the large wolf.

Itsu plopped down atop the ground and looked up at Mashyuu until Ryo's voice broke from the brush, shouting that the deer was spotted. Mashyuu dropped his hammer at his side, not wanting it to slow him down any. The ground under him rumbled and lifted him up, rolling to increase his speed. The Wizard passed where the dead wolf laid, on the trail of Gora and Ryo.

"I don't see it... the sun's to bright and I can't see colors very well. I'll have to follow you until the thing shows itself!" Mashyuu called out. The man watched Gora and Ryo moving, Mashyuu's blue eyes darted around to try to spot anything strange or out of the ordinary. Itsu in that time tried to budge Mashyuu's hammer but couldn't get the thing to budge, she looked back over her shoulder and pouted. "Damn it Mashyuu! Fine!" She shouted. At last she released the hammer and ran her forearm over her head. It only took a moment for her to start running after the group, only able to follow them thanks to Ryo's massive magical power presence.

At last Mashyuu spotted some glitter from an animal and forced the earth under him to twist around and turn him. "I'm gonna try to head it off!" Mashyuu forced the earth to rumble and explode out from under him, launching the Wizard through the air and far off. The man flipped through the air and landed deeper in the woods. Slowly he started to wander through the woods, trying to head off the large deer, wanting to head it off as fast as he could.

WC: 354
    Total: 1444
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 21st February 2017, 7:53 am

Ryo smiled as he followed the hind upon Gora’s back. This was the part he loved and he knew this chase would be an intense one if nothing else. So he held on as tightly as he could almost laying himself down completely across Gora’s back in order to avoid the branches and limbs of trees that threatened to slap him in the face or knock him from his wolf’s back. Gora had the scent now so it Ryo didn’t necessarily need to see the creature they hunted being that Gora would know right where he was supposed to go. Faintly Ryo heard the call from Mashyuu about heading it off, and this was a good idea if it worked. The only problem was that this creature moved faster than Gora, and Ryo was willing to be faster than he did as well. These woods were its home and it would know them better than all of these outsiders even one as skilled as Gora.

As Mashyuu tried to get ahead however he wasn’t paying full attention to where he was going and with a great Roar a bear much bigger than the wolves set upon him bursting from the foliage in order to charge him. Gora and Ryo heard the roar, but were unable to stop the chase to help out. If they lost the hind there was no telling when they would be able to pick up the trail again. The Hind however, was smarter than one would think of a deer and it easily started to angle away from the direction of the roar putting Mashyuu’s plan on the backburner while he had a foe to deal with. A thought came to mind however and Ryo smirked as he carefully reached into his deck box removing a tarot card from that box. He knew the one he needed and placing the card in his mouth he put one hand into one of his other deck boxes searching for an enhancement card. It would take him a minute but once he found one then he would be ready to cast his spell.

WC: 354

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 21st February 2017, 11:56 am

Small hills of dirt under Mashyuu's feet rolled him towards the Hind when he heard branches snapping and smaller trees falling before a loud roar filled the air. Mashyuu stopped dead in his tracks as a massive brown bear exploded from the trees to his left and slammed into the Wizard, sending him sprawling to the floor as his magical rolling hills knocked him over. A small cloud of dirt kicked up as Mashyuu landed hard on his back and opened his eyes, blue but confused. He glanced up at the bear and winced the moment it started to stand up on its hind legs and roar down at Mashyuu, blowing his hair back from the force of its mighty cry. "Is that a bear!?!" Itsu screamed out in fear as she got closer to Mashyuu and saw he had fallen to his back. Mashyuu looked to Itsu and shook his head, telling her to not get involved as he was sure she wouldn't make it in a fight against such a strong foe. "Itsu, find Ryo and make sure he knows to capture the Hind. I'll keep other animals off his back starting with this bear!" He called out while kipping up to his feet and taking his mountain stance.

Mashyuu glared at the bear until it suddenly came down atop Mashyuu, its shadow masking the Wizard in a dark hue. He bent at the knees and jumped up as hard as he could while throwing his right fist up into the air. The Bear slashed Mashyuu's shoulders but Mashyuu managed to uppercut the bear in the snout as the two passed one another. Mashyuu lurched forward as the bear hit the ground on all fours. He flipped and planted his feet on the head of the bear and sprang up, gaining more air from his flip. Mashyuu twisted mid air and extended his arm while the bear spun around. As Mashyuu fell he drove his elbow straight into the back of the brown bears neck, making its eyes grow wide with pain before it roared and whipped around, biting Mashyuu's thigh. It growled and whipped its head left, hurling the wizard through the air and into a tree, splintering wood. Mashyuu hit the ground hard and laid still for a long moment before he pushed himself back to his feet on shaky legs.

His hands raised up and he pushed a palm forward. "Earth Gods Extension." He whispered. At his sides two large boulders formed a telekentic bond with the Wizard and floated to rest in front of him. Mashyuu smirked at the bear and charged. Likewise the bear could smell its meal and rushed Mashyuu as well. The two almost met in the middle of their battlefield until Mashyuu suddenly stopped and threw his arms forward. "Cannon balls!" He shouted. The telekentic boulders shot forward and slammed into the face of the bear, sending it sliding backwards as bone cracked in its face. The bear cried out in pain and rolled over, unsure as to what just hit it but it didn't have time to react. Mashyuu drove his fist forward and with it, another strike from the boulder that slammed into the stout legs of the brown bear, knocking the legs out from under it and knocking it down.

WC: 557
    Total: 2001
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 22nd February 2017, 6:09 am

Ryo smiled as he finally found an enhancement card. He wasn’t going to hurt the hind as he well knew how rare this beast was, and being the state he was in he didn’t need anything to curse him more, or to give him more problems. Still, now that he had the cards he wanted he held them in his hand smirking “Card Creation: Serpent dragon!” the cards broke away from him forming into a long serpentine dragon which hissed out its angry fury. Ryo smiled as it kept pace with him and Gora “Cut the hind off, but do not harm it! I want it alive and without damage! I don’t care if you rip apart this whole forest but bring me that hind I want it alive!” with that the dragon roared out shooting through the foliage like a bolt from a crossbow weaving and snapping through like a serpent.

This wasn’t the only trick that Ryo had however and with his teeth he bit down into his hand focusing his magic there forming it into a pool of blood. He looked to Gora with a smile “I have another plan to get us even more help, but you have to keep that thing in your sights Gora, if you lose it then we are going to have a much harder time than we ought.” Gora nodded his head too focused on his hunt to reply to his partner. Focusing his magic on forming the blood in his hand into another long slender shape. He would summon this thing when he could, but for now he had to focus on it actually appearing and not disappearing without him summoning it. Looking around however he noticed that Mashyuu wasn’t anywhere around so he thought that something must’ve held up his apprentice. This wasn’t to be worried over much simply because he knew that Mashyuu could handle himself. There was no real cause for alarm, but he would have Gora track him down if needs be.

There was only one focus right now and that was on the hind which he saw was actually getting slightly closer to him.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 22nd February 2017, 4:26 pm

The bear released a weak groan of pain, slowly looking up at Mashyuu with hurt in its eyes. It didn't understand how Mashyuu had managed to best the beast. Slowly the Earth Wizard bonded towards the bear and raised his leg up over the beasts head. "Sorry little buddy. You did your best." Mashyuu brought his leg down, cracking the bear atop the crown of its head, cracking bone and knocking it out. The animal wouldn't die but it would never be the same again. Mashyuu sighed and let brown light envelop him, drawing on the nutrients of the earth itself to heal him. He stood still, letting the ground close his wounds while he sniffed the air. Faintly he could smell the Hind, and he could smell Ryo, Gora and Itsu too. His brow furrowed with annoyance. "That thing is very far off. I wasted a lot of time fighting off this bear, and it smells like more of the animals here are converging on..." Mashyuu's eyes went wide with terror at what he saw. "Is that a dragon!?" He shouted in confusion. Mashyuu shook his head and started to run in the direction of the dragon's flapping and the smell of his friends.

In the mean time Itsu managed to at last teleport to Ryo's side, running as fast as she could to trail a bit behind the Wizard. "Mashyuu is fighting off animals that are swarming around you! He asked me to help you. What can I do?" Itsu asked as she jumped over a large rock.

While that was happening Mashyuu rushed towards the dragon like beast flying through the woods. He jumped over a low hanging tree branch, knocking down a small nest that was at the edge of the branch. The moment he landed Mashyuu spotted something yellow and black spotted darting towards him. He twisted and threw his arms up, his hands catching the paws of a wild Lynx that rushed the Wizard. He was about to push and throw it back when the mother hawk from the nest he knocked over charged Mashyuu and slashed his face with its talons, drawing a small river of blood from his cheek. The Wizard staggered to the right, almost tripping over a rock as he caught his footing again. In a terrible turn of events a second lynx jumped up on Mashyuu's back and hooked to Mashyuu's shoulders with its claws. It's hind legs dragged down Mashyuu's back, cutting his flesh deeply and made the Wizard cringe in pain.

WC: 428
    Total: 2429
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 24th February 2017, 7:09 am

Ryo’s eyes went black as coals and his fangs slowly began to grow in his face as he spoke out his spell which was finally ready to be used “Blood make: Serpent!” From the sphere of blood in his right hand came the shape of a great cobra. This construct then shot out of his hand growing to the size of Gora swelling up and hissing loudly. Ryo’s body trembled with his bloodlust which was one of the many side effects of this magic with his new form of life. He called out loudly “Ensnare that hind! Do not harm a single strand of hair on its body! I want it alive!” The serpent gave a loud hiss to show that it understood before it shot off into the forest right in the trail of the Hind slithering and weaving through foliage and between trees alike avoiding the impact from anything else.

Only once it was gone did he hear Itsu, and he was quick to wipe his face letting his inhuman changes vanish. Now that his appearance was back to normal he looked at her with a nod “That’s a good plan. Quick thinking to be sure. As for your part in the plan I want you to circle around the opposite side of the dragon. I need a moment to think of a way to employ me and Gora in the capture process more than I already have. Still, go ahead and cut off the right. Eventually we can turn the Hind to a trap and if we have all the sides covered then we can easily snatch it up when we trap it.” He said before he inhaled slowly and looked to his cards.

Gora seemed to catch on to the topic at hand and he shook his head his voice appearing in Ryo’s head “Don’t do it Ryo. You shouldn’t be so quick to play that trump card. You and I are capable of catching this hind without you having to use so strong a spell.”

Ryo seemed to think this over before he nodded his head in agreement “Alright. Well, in that case we shall simply have to continue on with our original plan.” Looking to see if Itsu was still around. If she was then he would say “Stick to that plan. We are good to go.” If she wasn’t then he would simply tighten his grip on Gora as they started to actually gain speed.

WC: 412

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 24th February 2017, 10:29 am

Things were starting to get bad for Mashyuu, not terrible but bad. Two of the large cats and a hawk seemed to be working together and had drawn blood from the Earth Wizard and so soon after his battle with the bear. He needed to keep his wounds sealed shut and battle the animals as best as he could. After the lynx drew blood Mashyuu jumped through the air, flipped twice and landed on the ground a few feet from where he had been slashed by the claws of the lynx.

The moment his feet touched ground he started to scream, his voice echoing through the forest while golden light started to flare up in spots around him and swirl. All at once his entire body lit up and pure energy rolled off his body in thick waves. His hair turned golden blonde and his skin started to shine brightly. Mashyuu's wounds healed up slowly, blood stopped flowing from his back and dried swiftly before burning off his flesh.

Mashyuu turned to face the three animals that were strafing to flank him and circling over head, each animal stayed by the fact that the man had just started to glow and give off a strange power. The beasts showed their fangs while the hawk cawed loudly above the wizard. Mashyuu could feel the bird soaring down at Mashyuu and dropped to his knee. "Earth Gods Stone Wall!" He shouted and lifted his hand up, creating a stone wall that rocketed up out of the ground and smashed into the face of the bird, breaking its beak with the hard stone. The bird crumpled atop the wall and weakly lifted its body before going lip, dead.

Only the pair of lynx remained, darting around either side of Mashyuu's wall and growling. The Earth Wizard closed his eyes and let dirt roll up his body while he muttered under his breath. "Earth Gods Sand Armor." The dirt formed a protective barrier around Mashyuu's body, clinging to him like a second skin. The pair of cats jumped at Mashyuu, sharp claws extended, rending through his armor and leaving long strips of his actual body exposed. The Wizard struck out with a closed fist, clocking one animal in the head to send it reeling backwards from the pain that shot through its skull. Mashyuu reached behind him and grabbed the neck of the other lynx then harshly threw his body forward and hurled the lynx into the other one, knocking them both over with a heavy throw.

Itsu in the mean time continued to run behind Gora and Ryo, listening to his plan and processing it. That seemed just as good of an idea as anything else. She smiled and gave the thumbs up. "You got it Ryo, I'll head it off." Itsu called out and compressed energy then vanished, only to appear just a little ahead of of Gora, then teleporting again. Her legs carried her through the forest pulling her up above downed trees and over smaller animals while she tried to head off the Hind. Things were all so new to her now that she had a second chance at life and she planned on making the best of things. No longer would she sit back and watch as others in the world did all the fighting, protecting and other silly jobs in the world.

WC: 567
    Total: 2996
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 2nd March 2017, 4:51 pm

The dragon and the serpent were very fast considering what they were chasing and how large they were as well as the fact that they were actually able to gain on the hind. The dragon was the first one who was able to get at the hind. It shot around a pair of trees in front of the creature and started to try and encircle itself around the hind. The doe shook right before she leapt over the dragon’s card scale form. Leaping down and running as fast as she could. The way she moved was almost unearthy with the speed and intensity of her movements. Still, she was easily capable of dodging the first ensnaring attempt by the dragon. However, this allowed the serpent made of blood to catch up. It shot from the forest opening its mouth wide right before it sank its fangs in on the hind she skitter stepped to one side and avoided the jaws as they snapped and the head of the serpent shattered into liquid before reforming again.

Ryo snarled as he saw the action that had just happened and he almost couldn’t believe that one of his own constructs would disobey him. He sighed shaking his head reaching down to take his shoes off covering his feet with cards instead “Gora, do not fail me.” Was all he said before he took off his coat sending it into a card before he leapt from Gora’s back and began to run next to the great Dire Wolf. The pair ran in unison for a moment before Ryo let his inhumanity show with the speed he was able to bring out chasing down the hind between both his dragon and his serpent. While doing this he was linking cards together in his hands using his magic to keep them fused together in preparation for the final object that he was trying to make. He would ensnare the damned thing if it was the last thing he did for it making a fool of his constructs.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 3rd March 2017, 2:25 pm

Mashyuu was aware of what was happening at the moment with Ryo and Itsu but not of the exact details of how things were going for the pair. No Mashyuu had to deal with a freaking pair of wild animals. The Earth Wizard was bleeding but not out of the fight, his armor was starting to fall apart and that was what he wanted, indeed the spell was a trap for melee fights. The pair of Lynx rolled to their feet and growled at Mashyuu, their fur sticking out wildly. Mashyuu slid his leg backwards to brace himself and raised his arms. The Lynx jumped at Mashyuu, the wizard caught one by the arms and rolled backwards. He planted his feet into the belly of the animal and launched it through the woods. Mashyuu sprang up and was slammed in the chest by the body of the second Lynx, driving the air from his lungs, however his armor broke and exploded, driving hard sand through the body of Lynx and knocked it over, killing it from the spells magical power. Mashyuu flopped on the ground and took deep breaths of air. His hand snaked into his gi and pulled out a small blue vial. His thumb uncorked it, then he drank the magical substance down quickly. He felt a rush of magical power surge through him, a wide smile spreading on his face with the warm feeling. He pushed himself up off the ground and looked to where he felt the power flowing in the woods. They were far, Mashyuu wasn't sure how long it would take to catch up but he needed to get there in order to help Ryo and Itsu catch the deer and bring it in for Ryo's new client.

The Earthen Wizard dusted off his hands and focused on the ground below him. A moment later the ground coiled and sank then sprang him up in the air. Mashyuu pulled his knees up and flipped through the air, spinning twice and stretched out. His blue eyes frantically scanned the area while he looked for Ryo. He saw the man summon up what he thought was a dragon of paper that attacked the deer. Mashyuu winced when he saw the action. It was good the Slayer could heal thanks to his lacrima. Mashyuu landed in a three point stance and sprang through the forest, weaving in and out of the tree branches while he made his way towards the Sabertooth Wizards. "Almost there...." He whispered.

WC: 420
    Total: 3416
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 6th March 2017, 4:17 am

Ryo glared at his two creations shaking his head in anger “I said unharmed! I want the hind alive you two idiotic constructs!! If you do not heed my instructions, then I shall destroy you myself!!” Despite the fact that these two constructs weren’t actually alive they both managed to look as if they were actually scolded. He shook his head in annoyance “Now, bring that hind to me alive!” he roared out in anger as he continued to link together the various cards that would form into the net he wanted to make. The dragon shot off to the left moving to cut off the Hind from the front. The Serpent of blood moved to try and run after the dragon to cut off the Hind’s escape that way. Ryo in the back keeping the rear guard he could see that Gora was starting to put some serious speed on which wasn’t hard to do now that his size was much larger than the rest of the living creatures around. Thus, his stride was much greater than all of theirs as well.

Now that he had his formation set up he hoped it would allow the creature to make a mistake. It was only going to go well if the hind made a mistake and thus slowed itself up. He was happy to see that he and his formation were starting to catch up with the hind. Of course, he wasn’t sure how long Mashyuu was going to take to catch up to him so hopefully he would have it done before then.

With a snarl Gora rushed into try and slam against the hind. The hind thought she was going to dodge him by stopping cold, but the dragon was right at the front driving into the Hind, the serpent opposite of Gora and the two slammed into each other trying to get to the hind. Thankfully, this stopped the hind long enough for Ryo to throw his net of cards over the hind. He tackled the doe to the ground holding it there as he waited for Itsu and Mashyuu to catch up. Meanwhile he looked to Gora “Kill those stupid things!”

Gora did just that and started to rip the two constructs to pieces. Ryo meanwhile waited for Itsu and Mashyuu as they arrived he would look to Mashyuu “You are going to carry this thing back to the cabin.” He said panting slightly before he allowed Mashyuu to take the hind leading the party back towards the cabin.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 6th March 2017, 4:43 pm

Itsu arrived first as Ryo's plan worked and the deer was cornered. She couldn't help but grin wide at Ryo and his quick work. There was a reason he was an Ace of Sabertooth and if Mashyuu was once an Ace he had to have the power to be this effective in him somewhere still. "That was fantastic! You're faster than me and that is truly a feat." Itsu exclaimed while jumping in her dress.

Mashyuu arived shortly after Ryo had cast his net on the Hind and held it in place. He ran his forearm over his head and smiled at the others with a happy grin on his face. "Well you guys draw a lot of attention to yourself. Let me take it from here. The Deer looks a little hurt." Mashyuu walked up to the beast and let a golden light wash over his body, reaching out to touch the deer, the light wrapped around the Hind and healed its wounds.

Casually Mashyuu hoisted the deer over his shoulder and grinned winked at the others. The thing was much heavier than he would have liked to admit but he didn't want anyone to know he thought that way. Mashyuu's teeth gritted as he stepped once then twice until he was used to the beasts weight. It didn't take more than a few hours for Mashyuu to bring the Hind to the cabin in the woods and gently set it down.

With the others behind him Mashyuu knocked on the door and waited for it to be opened. He stepped aside and gestured to the job contractor to the Hind at Mashyuu's side. "As promised. One Hind, unharmed and ready for you to release whenever you see fit." The man who hired them nearly jumped with joy and handed the team their reward while shooing them away.

Mashyuu turned to the others and put his arm around both Itsu and Ryo. "I don't know about you guys, but I really want to go see my bed. Lets go home."

WC: 345
    Total: 3761

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 8:57 pm