Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

iLac and the Phone Call

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: LOCKED
    Third Skill:

iLac and the Phone Call Empty iLac and the Phone Call

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 4th February 2017, 2:41 pm

Yazuki entered the town, instantly noticing his clinging lightning had subsided. This actually gave him great relief as he buttoned up his shirt to hide his tattoos. He didn't mind them, but he didn't want eyes on him while he was here. He had just come to get the free gift that iLac Inc was giving out, so he could actually use the contact information from the flower girl from earlier that week. He didn't really feel all that interested in her but he couldn't leave her hanging without arranging at least one date. He looked around the city with a confused look on his face. This city was more of a scientifically advanced city than he was used to. That made sense to him as he had come here for the new Communications Lacrima: iLac. He noticed people here just seemed to act... different.

He combed back his medium length black hair with one hand, running his fingers through the length as he moved his hair backwards. His blue eyes continued scanning the area for where he was supposed to be looking for a building that should be noticeable. He looked over at one lady when he was sure he was lost and contemplated asking her for directions but quickly dismissed the idea. Why leave if he didn't have to worry about his static causing him comfort problems? He would stick around and enjoy himself for the moment. He would eventually find it where he was heading, he thought to himself. He perused a few local shops, finding nothing magical. He only found food, household items, clothes, and trinkets. He chewed on a few of his favorite vice: lightning charred sticks that he kept in a small cigarrette case, sized appropriate to match the size and feel of one.

After a while he started looking for the iLac again. after about 2 hours of walking through this exotic city, he had finally meandered right into the district he needed, sighing with relief as he saw the building. He approached and entered, not finding much of a line. They had put this promotion out a while ago. He was sure most people in the realm already had one. He waited in line behind three individuals patiently. As much as he hated to admit it, Neutral Grounds was a fair city to him. If he wasn't a mage, this would be the place to be. Two people left...

He knew Zeno had one of these devices as well, which would make it a lot easier to find the poor boy that always thought with his stomach. He laughed to himself slightly, causing the person behind him to turn around and glare at him. He raised his eyebrow, chewing on his charred stick a bit more than he had been before he spoke.

"Is there a law against laughing?" he asked in a stern voice. The woman simply turned around and went back to waiting, finally getting her turn. He dismissed it, he wasn't here for a fight. He thought of his little flower girl again. Surely she would love to hear from him, after all she had chased him. As the lady in front of him left, he stepped forward. The blonde haired, brown eyed girl behind the counter blushed as she spoke.

"W-W-Welcome to iLac," she exclaimed a little hesitantly. "Are you here for your free iLac?"

She seemed to be a little flustered with his looks. He had gotten used to this by now. He nodded, not really feeling like giving her a verbal answer. She went over to the counter behind her, grabbing a box with a new iLac inside. She handed it to him, still blushing, and started to explain a few things about the warranty, not having one too close to another, and a few other things he could care less about. She set up his lacrima for him, trying to drop a few hints, but he was disinterested. Dating a girl who was in a zone of non-magic might dim his shine. While he was ok with the city and may be back, he didn't want to end up with someone from here. How could he impress them with his magic then?

After he had his iLac set up and ready, he thanked the lady and left the city without much fuss. He felt his abilities slowly start to surge back and unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled out the number he had been given by the flower girl at the Buccaneer's Boot and put in the info. It made some funny noises for a moment, then there was an answer.

"Hello, this is Maggie. Who is this?" She seemed genuinely confused as to whom was calling her.

"It's the man who stole a kiss. I never gave you my name but its Yazuki." He made the statement very plain as to not sound too excited. There was a gasp on the other end of the lacrima and a small squeal which made him smile to himself.

"You DO have an iLac. My sister swore you would never call or try to take advantage of me! Oh my, how are you?" Maggie's enthusiasm rang through, showing him just how excited she was. He was happy how easily this lacrima worked and knew it would definitely help him in getting a hold of a few people when he was out on a mission.

"I am doing amazing. Just travelled a little since we last spoke. I am heading back to the Buccaneer's Boot, if you would like to meet me there? I will be there around 3 days from now. Will you have the time?" He was wishful for her to at least be able to see him one more time. Eventually he would have to tell her he didn't want to be with her, but for now, he would find a way to do it so he didn't break her heart.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

iLac and the Phone Call CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

iLac and the Phone Call Asmpgx10

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 9:10 am