Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Watch The World Burn [Job/Solo]

Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Watch The World Burn [Job/Solo] Empty Watch The World Burn [Job/Solo]

Post by Edward Von Aurence 14th January 2017, 10:08 pm

I shall rise to the heavens as a legend.
    Watch The World Burn:

Standing in the midnight black veil of perpetual darkness brought forth from the coming night, Lionel found himself face to face with the man, who had made a particular request which obtained the attention of the wizard aligned with dark guild known as Savage Skull. Lionel swung his arms back and forth causing the long sleeves of the hoodie, which was obviously too big for the frame of his body, to dance in the night air. A smile was plastered onto his fair-complexioned visage. This smile filled with mischievous intent was the only feature of the wizard’s face that could be distinguished for the hood of his jacket covered a majority of his face. This hood possessed cat ears and even golden cat eyes. These golden cat eyes were actually a pair of lens that allowed him to see even with the hood covering his face. “Hi.” The wizard said with glee in his voice. “I saw your request and it resonated deeply inside of me. Do you know why?” Lionel didn’t wait for his client to responded before he spun around. “Cause I am a thief! I steal things, many things!” A bit of laughter escaped his lips. “So you wish for me to steal the success of another, to steal his source of livelihood, by burning down his field of crops? Hehehe, it sounds like a lof fun. Tell me exactly~ How you want this accomplished so that I may steal from this man.” Lionel finished his sentence waiting for his client to speak.

A lone man stood in front of Lionel on the outskirts with Lionel. This man served as the representative of the group who had hired him for this job and stared at the odd youth. This man’s body shook a bit from nervousness from making such a demand, but he couldn’t stand being outclassed by Mr. Jekis once again. They wanted his success to being ripped away from him. “Yes, we want you to burn everything on his farm down to the ground.” The man stated confirming the job completely. Lionel couldn’t help but feel his own smile widen at the news. He had been finding himself enjoying this type of work. Seeing people’s innermost desires come forth and take over them making them do things that they would never do before. “His barn, crops, and farmhouse need to be reduced to nothing,  but ashes. Do not worry,  we know wizards cannot use their magic within the neutral grounds so will be providing a pistol and the items required to burn the area to the ground. Inside this bag is also a map to the farm.” The man grabbed a duffle bag and handed it over to Lionel. Lionel grabbed it and nodded. “We will meet back here after you are done burning the area to the ground.” The man finished. Lionel and he parted ways and grabbed the map from the bag finding his way to Mr. Jekis’ farm.

It was still the middle of the night and the midnight black veil of perpetual darkness still hung overhead with only the pale light of the full moon shining through it and the dimly flickering lights. Lionel walked onto the farm and saw his targets. He felt a bit off since he was unable to use his magic within the city. A sigh escaped his lips, it was always fun to see what he steal in order to torment a person. It was surprising how easy it was to break an individual by stealing the right things from them. It was something he knew from his own experience. He opened the bag and found a container of gasoline and began to pour it onto the ground forming a trail through the field which then went to the barn and moved up the to farmhouse. Hours had passed before he finished his task of preparation. Before he was able to finish his task, Lionel heard a sound behind him. This sound was the resident Mr. Jekis screaming at him to get off his land. Lionel turn around and saw the man coming at him with a gardening hoe. He pulled out his gun and shot him in the leg to take him down with a shot of it. Mr. Jekis screamed in pain as the dark wizard approached him. “Hiya. The name is Cheshire. I am a thief and I am here to steal your livelihood.” He stated with a smile. The rest of his face hidden by the hood. “It is sad, isn’t it? To have everything you worked for burned to the ground. I wonder are you feeling greedy, Mr. Jekis? Do you want something stolen?” Lionel asked him with a chuckle. The man bleeding out on the ground howling in pain, realized what Lionel was stating. “You… want to know… I want your life.” He said out in pain-filled screams. “Sorry, you can’t have my life. But maybe I can do you something just as good. What about the ones who ordered me to do this. You have quite a bit of money in there right. I will take it as payment and you won’t die alone tonight at least. I will take one of them with you.” Lionel stated. “Or you could die alone in pain while you watch your field burn. The choice is yours.”

Mr. Jekis screamed out in pain for a moment more. “Do it… the combination to the safe is 23-34-42-02. Take the money inside and steal the life of the bastard who ordered you to do this.” Lionel’s smile widen at the man’s words. He went inside of the farm house and took the money inside of the safe. “Consider your job taken, Mr. Jekis,” Lionel stated. “But sadly, you must watch your field burn. Since I took a second job, you can take comfort in knowing the one who hired me will die as well.” Lionel grabbed the man by the collar and pulled him out of the farm area before he set it ablaze burning it all to cinders. He forced Mr. Jekis to watch as everything he worked for in life burned to the ground. The only comfort being offered to the man that Lionel’s client would join him shortly. Everything burned to the ground, Lionel shot Mr. Jekis two more times. One bullet went through his head and the second one went through his heart. After that, Lionel left the barn and met the representative of the group once again. “We could see the blaze from here!” He stated as he patted Lionel on the shoulder. “Good job. You earned your pay.” The man stated as Lionel just smiled not saying a word. The man’s hand stopped in mid-air. “Thank you, and I am going to earn the pay for my next job. You see, Mr. Jekis offered me a bit of money too. He was feeling greedy, you know.” The man looked at the dark wizard with fear on his face. “He said to steal your life. Don’t worry, I am not completely heartless. I will at least allow you to pass on to the after-life.” Lionel’s hand went to the man’s body and golden light covered his body. In an instant, the man’s body fell to the ground as a dried husk which quickly turned to dust. “Tonight, I got to steal a lot of things. So I am grateful to you my client. I am grateful to you as well, Mr. Jekis.” Lionel picked up the suitcase that left which had the money he was offered and headed back to the guild.

1272 WORDS FOR TAGGED ― notes go in here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nec nunc sit amet ante lobortis viverra. Sed pellentesque, nisi ac volutpat bibendum, diam ante bibendum odio, eu aliquam metus felis a arcu. Nulla facilisi. Nunc tempor neque nec tristique dapibus.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:09 pm