Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Group Chat Creation

Poll

Preferred Chat program

[ 3 ]
    Group Chat Creation I_vote_lcap38%Group Chat Creation I_vote_rcap [38%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Group Chat Creation I_vote_lcap62%Group Chat Creation I_vote_rcap [62%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Group Chat Creation I_vote_lcap0%Group Chat Creation I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Information Group Chat Creation

Post by Gisen Ceostra 2nd January 2017, 5:38 pm

So, I know I've been holding off on making a chat for the guild, however I would like to make one so that the guild can connect with one another and grow, so I need the help of my carrot patch here!

I am willing to make either a skype or discord chat, but I do not necessarily want to make people go out of their way to make someone create an account for the guild specifically. I'll take recommendations on peoples preferences, and if nobody really minds it. For anyone willing to be added to my skype or discord for the chat, you can either reply to this or pm it if you aren't comfortable enough to place it here.

Any and all feedback is appreciated people! Also, should older members wanna pop in with their want to make a mention of their return, that would be happily appreciated! ^.^

Hope to hear from everyone soon!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meletzo
    Meletzo

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Information Re: Group Chat Creation

Post by Meletzo 6th January 2017, 1:10 pm

I'd very much prefer Discord, since I haven't used Skype in forever and Skype has a tendency of freaking out on me and just straight up not working sometimes. Even if we don't end up using Discord overall though, y'all can feel free to add me on it at ~_~.7512 and just talk to me whenever.
    Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Information Re: Group Chat Creation

Post by Kariline 11th January 2017, 10:17 am