Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

- Inactivity - [Sora]

Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ? ? ? ?
    Second Skill: Ɲ / A
    Third Skill:

- Inactivity - [Sora] Empty - Inactivity - [Sora]

Post by Sora 5th December 2016, 10:33 am

Hello there, everyone! Just a little update here to say... well, I don't have any muse right now. I haven't been really taking good care of myself and haven't been relaxing very well, stressing out over situations that I hope have long been resolved along with people as well. Therefore, I just wanted to say that I'll be taking a break for the time being until I can either find a way to relax (if everything has been resolved), or take the time to get anything else resolved that needs to be (and then relax if nothing else pops up).

I do apologize to all of those I'm in threads with at the moment. For the group ones (such as certain intros and a social), you can skip over me. As for one-on-one socials, it may be even longer before I get to them. And I'm deeply sorry for that. I hope you can forgive me and you can feel free to cancel them if you'd like. I don't know how long my break will be but I can confirm it won't be permanent.

Until then, fare thee well and you all have fun!

- Inactivity - [Sora] Tumblr_n2ux7zcEXp1tukpx1o1_400

_____________________________________________________________________________________

- Inactivity - [Sora] Large
    Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

- Inactivity - [Sora] Empty Re: - Inactivity - [Sora]

Post by Aliannah 5th December 2016, 5:11 pm

Get better Sora, I hope that you will be able to resolve what is happening and relax.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 5th December 2016, 5:36 pm

Hope you feel better soon. I'll bother ya on skype if anything.

- Inactivity - [Sora] LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 16th January 2017, 8:20 pm

UPDATE ;; Hello there, everyone!

I know it's been a while since I've been around and posted, and I sincerely apologize for that. The last time I even posted in this Hiatus thread was because I didn't have any muse along with situations happening in real life. Well, I came back to say that it'll be just a little while longer before I'm able to return fully with confidence and no worries. I really am sorry for those of you that have been kept waiting all this time but more things have occurred that are somewhat too personal for me to explain.

All I can really give the gist of is I was involved in a workplace accident where I received two hard hits to the head, and I haven't been able to work for a while until just recently. There have also been other situations beforehand that were rather delicate, but everything is lightening up for now bit by bit.

Yes, you'll see me possibly lurking and popping in for a short period of time every now and again just like in the last few rare occasions where I've posted in certain areas. That's my way of letting people know I'm still around. But again, I thank you all very much for even taking the time to read this if you do... and I sincerely do hope you all are having wonderful days and that you stay safe!

With well wishes,

Shu/Sora

And if you're having a tough time yourself...:

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 16th January 2017, 9:03 pm

Glad to see you back in some sort of form, Shu. Hope you can get back a bit more so that we can have this goofy story with Euphemia and Aliannah with Cirv lol.

Other than that, I'm glad to hear you are doing better and hope things stay that way for you.

Character Info:

Post by Guest 17th January 2017, 3:54 am

No worries, Sora! Just stay safe and be as happy as you can be <3 <3
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 17th January 2017, 4:16 am

No need to worry bout our social, it's of little importance compared to your other threads I'm guessing, and I understand perfectly <3

- Inactivity - [Sora] B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 17th January 2017, 6:30 am

QUICK NOTE ;; Thank you, you guys! You all are very sweet and kind, truly. c:

Really quickly, I wanted to clear up something about one thing Miss Ivy said, and it's that I haven't been posting anywhere ROLEPLAY wise. No threads are holding more importance over anyone else's. It's just been miscellaneous posts along with one post in this section of the forum.

Ƭнємєѕ:

Post by Guest 17th January 2017, 8:17 am

Yeesh, sounds bad. ><
    Well, happy to have you back, even if you're not "back back".
    Take your time getting back into the swing of things and take care. ^^
    Nao
    Nao

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Skill: Chronokinesis
    Third Skill:

Post by Nao 17th January 2017, 8:50 am

I know I've banged on about it on Skype for quite a while now but just take it easy okay? When you're in good spirits and no longer burned out from burdens then think about coming back. Until then it's doctors orders that you rest those bumps to the noggin!

And remember I'm always on the other side of Skype or messenger. ^^
    - Inactivity - [Sora] Dc0

Profile Magic Bank
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 9th February 2017, 11:41 am

UPDATE ;;

Hey there, everybody! I hope you all are having a lovely day and that things are going alright! I just wanted to pop in here quickly (for those that haven't heard from me already) that I need a little while longer before things finally calm down. I was working through all this week and a little of last week to prepare for an upcoming special visit from a certain somebody, that being this lovely man right here: Nao!

I'll be quiet for a little over a week starting tomorrow so I still apologize for the long wait to everyone, but soon enough I'll be back in gear!

Ƭнємєѕ:

Post by Guest 9th February 2017, 11:42 am

Wooo!!! I hope you both have fun!
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 9th February 2017, 11:44 am

Just take it easy and don't rush things! I hope you and Nao will have fun until then take care ^^

Squable:

- Inactivity - [Sora] X9tEBuc
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 9th February 2017, 12:27 pm

Hope you both have a good time and we are here when you want to/can come back.

Character Info:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 2:59 pm