Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Celestial meets Ice (social, Aquar)

Aquar
    Aquar

Player 
    Lineage : Maelstrom
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Celestial meets Ice (social, Aquar) - Page 2 Empty Re: Celestial meets Ice (social, Aquar)

Post by Aquar 4th September 2016, 7:38 pm

Aquar put his coffee back down. Maybe Takumi did need help," he remarked, sliding off of the stool. "Okay, Cake I'm sending you back for now," he said to the Spirit on the counter. "Puu-puun!" they responded, before disappearing in a gold light.

Aquar quickly made his was toward the front of the guild, pushing the doors open with a single hand. "Is everything okay, Eyes...?" he exclaimed before trailing off, shocked at the scene before him.

Mana: 99%
    Word Count:
    OoC:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Celestial meets Ice (social, Aquar) - Page 2 Empty Re: Celestial meets Ice (social, Aquar)

Post by Takumi Yoshino 4th September 2016, 7:45 pm

"You killed her! You cut off her head and sent it to me in a box! DIE!" Takumi lashed out with the tears still running down his face. The woman simply laughed and twirled aside. It was clear she was silently baiting him. "Enough games." Said the woman with a cold tone. "I call upon the spirit of Shane Mystic. Destroy this brat that calls me sister." The woman summoned an undead minion. Takumi had frozen in shock as he gazed up at her, heart breaking once more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aquar
    Aquar

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aquar 4th September 2016, 8:16 pm

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Aquar exclaimed at the two. He ran up to Takumi and grabbed him by his sword-arm, pulling him away from the opposing wizard. He grumbled and held Takumi back tightly to his own chest. He looked at the guild, then yelled for help. "Who is this, Eyes," he said, regaining his composure.

Word Count:
    OoC:

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 4th September 2016, 8:20 pm

"My sister." With that simple statement, Takumi quit resisting and went limp, all the fight drained out of him. The woman, however, merely laughed. "How cute. He calls you eyes, huh?" The woman, who had the same eyes as Takumi, sneered cruelly at him. Takumi tensed once more. "How... how did I not notice what you had become?" Takumi shook his head.

Aquar
    Aquar

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aquar 4th September 2016, 8:36 pm

"Save your fight for me, Eyes," Aquar said. Sneering at Takumi's sister, Aquar pushed Takumi behind himself. "You've choose an awful place to start a fight," he said at Takumi's sister, "And Fairy Tail stands strong on the bond between its guild-mates." Almost as is on cue, a couple mages poked their head out of the door of the guild, before going inside and attracting more. "The smart thing would be to leave," he retorted. He looked at his Celestial Keys, dangling off of a silver bracelet on his right hand, gripping one, just in case.

Word Count:
    OoC:

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 4th September 2016, 8:41 pm

"You dare challenge a necromancer of my caliber?" Takumi's sister sneered. Takumi, meanwhile, sagged as if drained of all energy. Seeing Kyoko like this, seeing her at all... had him paralyzed. He couldn't move, could hardly breathe as he waited to see what Kyoko would do.

Aquar
    Aquar

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aquar 4th September 2016, 9:00 pm

"Awfully eager, aren't we?" he teased, "I'll save my strength for something less irrelevant, yes?" He clicked his tongue, and turned around by a swift pivot of his right foot. Aquar then ran his hand through his hair, combing it out of his face. He'll let the other, stronger mages fight this battle. He left Takumi there, assuming he would follow him into the safety of the guild hall.

Mana: 100%
    Word Count:
    OoC:

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 4th September 2016, 9:08 pm

Takumi was numb with shock, but upon seeing Aquar leave, he managed to drag his feet across the threshold until he had walked into the guild hall once more. His eyes were now a dark and stormy blue, dangerous and sad all at once. He managed to make it as far as the bar before collapsing onto the nearest seat. "I think maybe I'll have that drink now..." He said in a hollow tone.

Aquar
    Aquar

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aquar 4th September 2016, 9:24 pm

Aquar almost audibly sighed. He turned towards Takumi. "Show me those gems of yours, Eyes." He didn't wait for Takumi to turn, even if he would. From standing, Aquar knelt on a knee and tried to make eye contact. "Drinking away your problems doesn't suit a beauty like you," he said, in an maternal-yet-flirtatious tone. "We both know this," he said, standing up. "I can get you something non-alcoholic," Aquar said, flashing his smile again. "That reminds me, where is your familiar?" he inquires, changing the subject purposefully.

Mana:
    Word Count:
    OoC:

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 4th September 2016, 9:29 pm

Takumi did turn, though mostly to glare. "Wist is right over there..." Takumi pointed to Wist, who had not moved during this entire ordeal. He looked at Aquar. "What do you even know? She killed our other sister and sent the head to me in a box." The mage was close to tears, eyes now nearly black, huge and shining with unshed tears.

Aquar
    Aquar

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aquar 4th September 2016, 9:54 pm

"I know more than you, if you're resorting to drinking," he retorted. "I'm not going to offer you sympathy if you want do anything productive with yourself," Aquar continues, still stiflingly calm. Aquar sighs loudly, and stands up, as if nothing has happened. "I have to go on a job, anyways," he said, waving, "Caio." He picked up his stride, both his long hair and flannel drifting behind him. Making his way through the doors of the main guild hall, he left the oaken structure.

Mana:
    Word Count:
    OoC: You: *gets emotional* Me: *leaves* ok (Oh and I'm leaving the thread unless you want to chase after me or something.)

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:42 am