Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Judgement

Anubis
    Anubis

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Pharaoh's Call
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Judgement
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Judgement Empty Judgement

Post by Anubis 26th July 2016, 8:13 am

Primary Magic: Judgement

Secondary Magic: -

Caster or Holder: Caster

Description: In another dimension, one that was was inhabited by far greater beings than the humans, the one that watched over the world, there existed the Creator. And the Creator looked for a balance for the world. He came up with Life and Death. He created a number of beings to make sure to keep the balance, and among these beings, there was only one who had the right to Judge the living and the dead - Anubis, Goddess of Death. However, that wasn’t how it was in the Beginning...no, it wasn’t. In the Beginning, she was only given the power to Judge the dead, but she was not satisfied. It was the nature of the Goddess of Death to never be content with what she had. So she decided she would cheat the system, and steal the right of the Goddess of Life, who perished by the hands of Anubis, using her powers illegally to gain both rights.

It was not long until the Creator himself heard of this mishap, thinking in what way he could punish the Goddess of Death. A Goddess of ‘Death’, what would she hate? Life. And how is the Creator going to punish her, knowing that she doesn’t like this? By letting her mingle with the humans, the ones full of life on Earthland. Seeing how this was the only way the Creator could think of - as he was a very busy being - he sent her precisely to Fiore, a country on Earthland that housed the highest number of wizards in the world as Anubis had magic powers, he concluded that this was the most appropriate location to keep her without having her allure too much attention.

The power that she possesses, limited now to methods of having someone’s life taken rather than directly taking it and techniques to help her in doing so, is considered a rather powerful Lost Magic. Fiorians loved to call powerful magics ‘Lost’, but she didn’t mind it. The only goal that Anubis has as of now is to collect enough souls to prove herself worthy of a place back in the world above, even though she is taking the lives of those whose times were not up yet, thus piling crime on crime. Anubis is an immortal, and thus she will live forever unless an unfortunate event occurred, one she could not imagine. Possessing a teenage human girl and taking her body as host, Anubis now goes by the name ‘Freya’ and she is known to most as a dark mage who wields a Lost Magic.

Strengths:
    - The range of techniques extends depending on her imagination.

Weaknesses:
    - Her sole objective is to kill someone and her spells are limited to help her do as such.
    - She wouldn’t usually have supportive or supplementary spells, or any kind of spells to save or help her ‘friends’.

Lineage: Other Half
    Description: A very long time has passed since the initial curse that caused this "condition". One of your ancestors was in the middle of a war and was desperate enough to trade off his sanity for immense power. They were able to win the war and spare their village, but were quickly executed after it was all over. The village elder had hoped that they were the last of his "kind" while burning the body, but what they didn't know was that they had given birth to a child already. This condition wasn't initially spotted, so it was kept under wraps from everyone else. When the child was old enough, the remaining parent sent them off to avoid persecution from the village's residents.
    Ability: The user is able to drown out any sense of pain and goes into a state of all out attack. Though, they still take damage, they don't feel it. This also clouds the ability to distinguish friend from foe.
    They temporarily gain 100% HP more when used, but their true HP is damaged first. If damage would kill them normally, they continue to use the temporary HP for the duration. They don't need to breathe and seem to ignore massive damage to vital organs including brain, lungs, and heart.
    The all-out attacking frenzy increases damage they do by 50%.
    Once the spell ends if they took damage exceeding their normal HP, they die then rather than earlier when the damage was taken.
    This effect automatically triggers if reduced to 0% HP, or can be activated intentionally. They can be healed while in this effect and if healed above 0% HP they won't die.
    Usage: 6 posts. 10 post cooldown. The extra HP does not regenerate after use and if used again starts where it was before.

Unique Abilities:

empty:
    empty:
    Thirst:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

anubisjudgement

forgive me for my wrongs, i have just begun

Jobs: D : 7 || C : 3 || B : 1 || A : 0 || S : 0 || SS : 0 || 10y : 0 || 100y : 0
    Anubis
    Anubis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Judgement Empty Re: Judgement

Post by Anubis 26th July 2016, 8:28 am

鉱山 - Mine:
    深海ブレード - Abyssal Blade:
    散らす - Disperse:
    灰分 - Ashes:

Last edited by Anubis on 29th July 2016, 8:44 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

anubisjudgement

Jobs: D : 7 || C : 3 || B : 1 || A : 0 || S : 0 || SS : 0 || 10y : 0 || 100y : 0
    Anubis
    Anubis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Anubis 26th July 2016, 8:38 am

兵士 - Soldier:
    弾丸 - Bullet:
    強調する - Emphasize:

Last edited by Anubis on 29th July 2016, 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total

anubisjudgement

Anubis
    Anubis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Anubis 26th July 2016, 8:45 am

B-ranks.

anubisjudgement

Anubis
    Anubis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Anubis 26th July 2016, 8:45 am

A-ranks.

anubisjudgement

Anubis
    Anubis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Anubis 26th July 2016, 8:46 am

S-ranks.
    +
    SS-ranks.

anubisjudgement

Anubis
    Anubis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Anubis 26th July 2016, 8:48 am

H-ranks.

anubisjudgement

Post by Guest 29th July 2016, 8:46 am

Judgement AESz729

Current date/time is 28th May 2024, 5:24 am