Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A 2nd Chance encounter?

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A 2nd Chance encounter? Empty A 2nd Chance encounter?

Post by Wolfe 28th June 2016, 11:58 pm

Wolfe had just recently been given the position of Ace within his guild. Ardere had made him the new Ace of Destruction. This was a fitting title for him, and the position was also one that really called to him. It was his job to help train members of the guild how to fight and eep the ranks tight as well. Wolfe had always wanted to become an Ace in his goal to get to H rank and become a name that would never be forgotten in Fiore or in time.

Wolfe decided to make his way back to Hosenka. The very same place Ardere had recruited him a little less then a year ago. It was that very chance meeting that landed him in Infinity Hydra and how he came to call the guild his home and Ardere a brother.

Wolfe hadn't been back since that night, but he felt that tonight was a good night to return and take a nice night or two getting in some good sushi, sights, a good stint in at the hot springs and maybe even a show of some sort. Wolfe cold never of been able to enjoy these things back in the day. The night he met Ardere here he was just passing through and looking to get drunk. However, now that the clock on his life was gone he could finally enjoy life and stop long enough to actually see it around him.

He had taken almost nothing with him when he left the guild behind just a few hours ago. As he was now standing in the middle of the town he decided a little food was a good start before he would buy some new clothes to chill out in for the rest of his time here.

Wolfe made his way into the very same open fronted restaurant that he had met Ardere in and took a seat at one of the tables. After a few moments a kind waitress came over to serve him and he placed one of his famous insane food orders. After assuring the waitress that hs order was legit and she had walked away, Wolfe pulled a decent sized piece of gear off his arm. It looked like a piece of glass with a bunch of wires under it and a set of very small white lacrimas built in on the two ends. it was a little over and inch wide and about 6 inches long and built into a leather band that was strapped to Wolfe's arm. As he unhooked it he placed it flat on the table the glass side up. He then touched the glass and after a few seconds and a few small flashes of light from under the glass a about 1 foot tall little projection of RAINE popped up and awaited instructions from Wolfe.

Wolfe made sure to look around and check that he hadn't scared anyone with his tech, but luckily for him this place was fairly empty right now. Wolfe turned and looked as the small 3D figure and asked for it to run diagnostics. As he waited he leaned back in his chair and placed his hands behind his head comfortably.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

A 2nd Chance encounter? QO55HpX
    Ravana
    Ravana

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Position : None
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon's Bane Sword of Flame
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A 2nd Chance encounter? Empty Re: A 2nd Chance encounter?

Post by Ravana 29th June 2016, 2:07 am

I am the Dragon Knight
    Honor and Shame from no condition rise; Act well your part, there all honor lies

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE IS NO MORE TUNA!?"

Her voice carried over the capacity of the restaurant as she protested mildly at the scared waitress standing over her table. The look on her face was one of surprise and embarrassment that she was abruptly greeted like this by a feisty red haired maiden.
    She hid behind her wooden tray as the abrupt woman sat at the table beside her and slammed her fist down at the table, already displaying some symptoms of the sake conveniently placed in front of her. She sat in tight black pants, red leather boots and a white tank top, her large bags siting on the floor next to her and her long hair folding over her shoulders.

She accurately displayed disbelief and irritation on her face, her crimson eyes flashing and her sharpened fangs glinting in the light from the lit candles that hung nearby. Ravana eyed the waitress and demanded answers, asking about why there happened to be no more Tuna so early into the dinner service. She had walked so far and looked forward to enjoying a meal that she had skipped out on for a few days. Her utter disappointment grew when the waitress pointed towards a group of five servers tat carried stacks of plates to one table that sat one lone man. It was apparent that she described the situation coming because he had ordered their stock of Tuna, among other things that she did not have a taste for.

How very inconsiderate?!

In her sudden anger she found herself grabbing her sake, and asking the waitress abruptly for another ans stomping down the aisle. He otherwise seemed occupied but Ravana did not care as she stood right in front of his table with her hands on her hips that was cocked to the side. She was tall for a woman, standing at 5'9" in her flat shoes, but nothing compared to the rather titan like man.

"Excuse me. But I'd like one of those plates. I suppose ill compensate you for it, but you were the one rude enough to order the rest of stock without consideration. Baka."

While her words were not very offensive, her snide tone made it seem so, especially with her ending sneer that clearly displayed her slayer traits of elongated fangs and serpent like eyes. Her long red fell from her shoulder and nearly reached her hands that held firm in their place as she waited for his response, the waitress finally coming up with a fresh bottle and ceramic cup for the woman to partake from.
    tag: || words: || theme:
    Made by Ravana

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 29th June 2016, 2:32 am

Wolfe heard the commotion from a woman at another table but at that same moment multiple plates were brought to his table and placed in front of him. at first the nonsense of outside noises were not important to him as he was about to dig into the feast laid before him with knowledge there was plenty more on the way. Wolfe picked up his chopsticks and with a flick of his wrist he threw up a piece if sushi off the plate and in mid air he made another flick and hit the piece of sushi in mid air and sent it flying into his mouth. It would almost seem like he was showing off to anyone else, but to him he was just playing around as he really enjoyed sushi.

around the third piece or so when he felt the presence of the young woman making the ruckus from before. Wolfe heard her words and it seemed she wanted one of his plates. Wolfe looked up with a welcoming smirk on his face as he motioned for her to take the seat opposite of him at the table and he used the chopsticks as he flicked the side of the dish of the tuna sushi. It came to stop right in front of her. Wolfe then picked up another set of chopsticks to his side he always kept just in case his broke, which had happened once or twice, and reached his hand out for her to take them "Well of course bonnie lass. you may have my plate of tuna. however, you have to join me if you want it. deal? and as an added bonus you can have your pick of anything else that interest you on the table and it wont cost you as jewel. I think that is a fair trade? don't you?" Wolfe's smirk shifted into more a welcoming smile at this point as he waited for her to take his obviously amazing offer.

Ravana
    Ravana

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ravana 2nd July 2016, 3:12 pm

I am the Dragon Knight
    Honor and Shame from no condition rise; Act well your part, there all honor lies

Ravana was surprised to say the least. She expected for the gentlemen to first start off confused then perhaps erupt into anger, then they would have a glorifying brawl in which she would come out on top and win the prized plate of food... But that was indeed not the case.

Instead, he was calm, and appeared to be studying her slightly as he invited her to join him. What was he implying for her to do, sit there and drink sake with him until the morning came? Talk like reunited friends? His face was welcoming as he pulled out a pair of chopsticks for her to use when eating, not like she wouldn't be provided with any at dinner....

The woman raised an eyebrow and straightened her posture; after giving the man a delicate look over she smirked and closed her eyes. There was no way around it, if she wanted to eat the delicacy, she had to partake in his rules. Was the way of life.

After taking the chopsticks in between her fingers she slid into the seat he gestured to and looked up to the waitress who appeared confused about the entirety of the situation. She kept her happy facade as Ravana ordered a second bottle of sake. If she was to keep entertained at this seat then she would have to drink more than just one bottle.

“ Normally I would pass up the chivalrous act but in this case I find myself wanting to save funds for my journey. I will however buy drinks to make up for it.” She responded, laying her elbow on the wooden table and pulling the ceramic glass up to her lips.

The woman pulled her hair over her shoulder to keep it partially tamed while she would eat and drink and afterwards she reached out for the wrapped rice and raw fish, looking for sudden movement from him. She felt uneasy about him inviting her to join him, he could be up to something, so Ravana kept her crimson eyes on his.

“This is quite a bit of food for just one person….” She said eyeing the wide spread of stacked plates, unhappy at the idea of them getting cold before he could possibly partake in all of them.

Made by Ravana

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 8th July 2016, 9:54 pm

Wolfe smiled as the woman take the chopsticks he smiled at her and went back to eating.As she sat there she would notice how he seemed to eat a lot of food super fast but at the same time never seemed like he was over stuffing himself, it was almost supernatural. Plate after plate would disappear and as each one did, another would take it's place. Wolfe would make sure to offer the woman from the plate before he went after it, if she said yes, then he would leave it for her and move on to the next. As he ate he would seem like he was the most laid back person, and just seemed like he had no cares in the world.

Wolfe was happy the young woman had taken his offer and he could tell by her second of reluctance that she wasn't sure what to make of his offer. It was obvious she was a fighter type and that meant she must be a lot like he used to be, very cut and grit. Also as a fighter Wolfe had a sixth sense that he could feel her desire to throw fist with him. She was a fighter and in her soul she was nothing less then a warrior, a trait Wolfe could instantly feel, and appreciate.

Wolfe spoke up after he finished his plate just after she ordered the drinks "If you like, then please go ahead and order anything you like, i am sorry i happened to order out the food you had desired. It would be rude of me to continue any further without introducing myself. My name is Wolfe, and its a pleasure to share a meal with you. ohh and just so you know, you have nothing to fear from me, i can feel your presence and you have the soul of a fighter, a warrior, and i know what that means. I mean you no harm. However, i am intrigued by the fighter spirit in you. You have a strength that any true fighter could see. I'll make you a deal. After this meal, we can combat in any way you want. i offer to pay for your drinks and even a spot at the spa if you can defeat me, allowing you to save even further on your journey, however if you lose i would like to make you an offer. How does that sound? fair?"v Wolfe spoke calm and collected as he made his offer, making sure to look at her the whole statement. As soon as he was done he calmly went back to eating as he waited for to think it over and decide on his offer.

Ravana
    Ravana

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ravana 8th July 2016, 10:32 pm

I am the Dragon Knight

Crimson eyes followed his movements closely and the woman could not feel anything but intrigued about his appetite. It was like he had not eaten in years and was making up for all the meals lost. One plate after another devoured by an unnatural form of gorging that looked so easily achieved.

Ravana just observed with wide eyes, even as he had offered her from the choice. Accepting her one plate she awaited the sake that arrived shortly and she too had begun to dig in. It was here that he had spoke up, talking in between his bites of food, which was rapid in some cases.

He introduced himself as Wolfe; an interesting name and Ravana was very surprised that he was able to tell what she was. Identifying her as a warrior. While that was true, she took on the role of a Knight, A protector of those she would dedicate her life to.

Either way, this man was able to point it out within in her quickly and even offer her a deal. A simple duel between the two of them in any style she saw fit. A dangerous offer, considering she did not know the individual or his capabilities. She only had faith in herself, but was that enough? Yet Ravana is not the type of individual to turn down a bit of a challenge and she smirked before raising the porcelain glass to her full lips.

It would be rude to turn down your Challenge.... Alright Wolfe, I accept, and wish to fight you honorably, hand to hand, just duke-ing it out...." She commented before glancing up into his eyes and slightly smiling, flashing the fangs that hid inside her mouth.

"My name is Ravana. I would say it's really nice to meet you as well. You are an interesting person, and i'm intrigued by your gift in reading folks."

The woman set down her chopsticks in front of the two plates she had eaten, now filling full and wanting to drown herself in the rest of her sake, which she would offer a bottle to Wolfe in retrospect of their new 'friendship'.

"So what if I lose?" she asked after spending a moment to think about the nice bath she aimed for. She had planned to take time to relax in the hot springs either way, but if he was paying then even better!

Made by Ravana

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 9th July 2016, 8:31 am

Wolfe continued to eat as the woman thought out his proposal and with a smirk, showing interestingly enough a pair fangs, she agreed to the offer and chose to use hand to hand as their way of combating. She then shortly after gave her name as Ravana, and she seemed to want to know how Wolfe was so good at reading people. Which he was actually ok at reading people, a trick he picked up from living on the street. However, in reality he could really see the warrior in the few that truly held the spirit, it was a trait any warrior picked up after a while, the ability to sense one's own kind. Wolfe spoke up "You give me too much credit, i can read a little bit of different things from alot of people. However, in your case it the spirit of the warrior i see. When you fight as much as i have you start to read people's inner warrior and see see the fight in those who really have it. Your spark is strong, and your desire to battle is also great. Warriors like yourself have a certain destiny about them, i should know. So i am glad you accept my challenge, and in the most honorable of ways too." Wolfe smiled back at Ravana showing his own pair of fangs as e did before he took a sip of his drink.

After a few more bites he decided to answer her last question "If you lose heh... think of it like this, i will offer you something a warrior can appreciate, but don't focus on that, focus on your win. like any warrior should, never think about the lose, but only your victory." Wolfe took another bite as he looked at her. As a warrior she should understand where he was coming from.

Ravana
    Ravana

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ravana 9th July 2016, 1:31 pm

I am the Dragon Knight

His answer had made her feel quite silly; every point he made was the truth and Ravana just closed her eyes and nodded in response.

"Right Right, how stupid of me."

Her eyes flashed up to glance at her new future opponent, she tried to take the time to access him. She knew that she herself was at a disadvantage considering she was weaker without wearing her items. She couldn't harness any magical energy at all and her physical attacks suffered for it. But to her, this fight had much more of a meaning that just 'Who is better'.

This fight, would tell her more about him.

It was how warriors connected. There is only some things you can learn by fighting, and the strength of a warriors heart was one of them. The strength of the heart and the strength of the body were two completely different things, but it's said that if you possess both, you will be unstoppable.

Was he assessing her? What for? What was he considering if she ended up being enough? Her eyes traced his facial features, reading his eyes and direction closely. It would be how she would anticipate his strikes, for the eyes do not lie.

Letting out a relaxing sigh she straightened up and finished her bottle of sake, and immediately used er sleeve to wipe the excess from her lips. Alright! She was all fired up. Feeling the warmth in her gut she stood up to stretch her legs and back.

Soon, after their meal, would the fight start.

"We gonna do this right here?" she asked, feeling sorry about the possible damage that could come to the establishment.....

Ravana went back to her previous seat to grab her giant bag that carried her things and her right hand felt the sheath of her blade. Though she wouldn't use it in this fight, she pulled her courage and strength from it's soul.

'Bless me Ashrune...'

Made by Ravana

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 10th July 2016, 9:24 am

Wolfe finished eating and set down his pair of chopsticks and watched as Ravana walked over to her stuff and grabbed the hilt of her blade and murmured something. Wolfe could tell the blade was important to her. Obviously she was a sword fighter and that meant she drew her strength from it.

All warriors had something they drew strength from, something that allowed them to fight on past the their breaking point. Wolfe spoke up "Well... there is the issue of this being a restaurant and all, but you do seem like this is you at your peak, ready and blazing with the warrior spirit. So i guess this is the place to do this." Wolfe stood up and took a place right in the center of the row so the only thing between himself, and her was the open distance. He rotated each of his shoulders and tilted his head to one side then the other as he smirked and then spoke out to her "When your ready come at me with everything you have. Do not hold back, and show me what i know i see in you. Speak to me in way only a warrior can." Wolfe waited for her to take her place and make her strike.

Wolfe knew she would strike soon and made sure to his eyes on her and watch her moves so he could gauge what kind of fighter she was, but from he speech and attitude she seemed the strong ferocious type. The kind that attacked with strength and forced her opponent where she wanted them so she could control the battle. Not too unlike Wolfe's style, but each warrior's style was there own so he would have to take her strikes one by one and see what she was able to do. He knew she was strong, he just needed to see her apply it.[/color]

Ravana
    Ravana

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ravana 23rd July 2016, 3:59 pm

I am the Dragon Knight

Ravana gave the man a smirk and lowered herself slightly, she planned to give this all she had and one of the first things she was taught is 'The first person that lands a punch Wins.' while it may not be entirely true, she still planned to abide by that self rule.

Just as she was about to step forward, the same young waitress stepped in between them and held out her hands to have her palms face them.
    " I think not!" she said in her chipper voice, though she meant to be intimidating, she clearly lacked in that aspect. Ravana straightened up and raised a brow at the woman.
    "This is a family restaurant, not some fight club. You can take it outside."
    She said to the both of them before narrowing her eyes down at the pile of dishes, and looking back up at Wolfe's tall frame. "I will also take your payment now sir."

She was getting harsher and harsher the more Ravana stood there, raising her hands in a surrender she tied to appeal to the younger waitress. She was small and sweet looking but boy o boy did she have a snippy attitude.

Ravana grabbed her things and waved to Wolfe, "I will be waiting outside... Unless you will be too chicken to get beaten by a woman."
    Made by Ravana

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 27th July 2016, 7:20 pm

Wolfe watched as she took her stance and prepared to strike, his eyes never leaving her as he watched but then just as she was about to start the young waitress jumped in and stopped the fight. Wolfe was actually kind of happy she did, as after a few words and stern glances Ravana decided to back down and take it outside. Wolfe would of suggested the same, but he had the feeling she would have just called him out if he had made the suggestion himself. Wolfe smiled at the waitress as he reached in his pocket and pulled out well more than enough jewels to pay for the meal and give her a nice tip too.

Wolfe watched as Ravana grabbed her stuff and turned to make her boast at Wolfe about being beaten by a woman. Wolfe just grinned as he started walking and walked right past her and outside of the restaurant. He then grabbed the railing of the wooden walk way that made up most of the walkways of this nicer area of Hosenka, and he hopped over the railing and landed on the grass on the other side and walked out into the middle of the grassy area as he turned around and took his stance, his arms at his sides his eyes staring right at her as he knew she was following close behind. He smirked at her "When your ready come at me with everything you, and do not hold back, i don't take you as the kind to do so, but still." Wolfe's eyes piercing right into hers as he watched for her move.

Ravana
    Ravana

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ravana 27th July 2016, 7:48 pm

I am the Dragon Knight

Her eyes were closed but she easily caught his presence as Wolfe quickly passed her on his way out of the restaurant. Ravana opened one eye and raised her brow in question as his figure went through the doorway and suddenly over the railing. She straightened her posture, furrowed her brows and stood on the walkway peering down at him. His cockiness caused a grimace on her face, her fangs clearly showing as she gritted her teeth hard.

'Who does this ass think he is?' she thought in her mind as she continued to glare at the fair haired man. She gently set down her things, right there on the walkway, raised her hands to give her knuckles a good crack and with a grin she leapt up to perch herself on the railing.

"You are gonna eat those words..." she said softly before suddenly propelling her body forward.

Once close enough she stopped on her left, and rotated her body to the left. She lifted her knee between them and raised her foot in rotation. She aimed to hit him on his left cheek with her right heel.
    She didn't stop there however and followed through by using her right arm swing beneath her leg in case he ducked out of it.
    Made by Ravana

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 27th July 2016, 8:22 pm

Wolfe Knew she was a fighter and he knew she was going to come at him with everything she had, but this was about more than just a fight, this was about seeing what she was made of and hoping to help her find a home. Infinity Hydra had given him a place to lay his head at night and he knew that his place was to fight along side his brother and sister mages in the guild, and for one reason or another, he knew somehow that Ravana belonged there too. However, if he had to be honest with himself, he couldn't complain about how she looked either. Beneath all the warrior style was a very sexy woman, and Wolfe had to give her credit where credit was due.

Wolfe watched closly as she made her way to the railing and then made her way at him. His eyes he could tell watched every inch of her as she moved. Within a few seconds she was making her first move. Wolfe threw up his right hand and caught her foot with his forearm. As he did, he slipped his right foot back and as her fist came swinging in he brought his left fist across his front as he spun and landed his fist into her's. He met her strength not over powering her, but rather meeting it with equal might. He continued his turn as he then planted his right foot and pulled his left foot back along with his body as he took a step back "Good, now faster, stronger, i know you have a lot more in you." He readied himself for the next attack he knew was about to come, his eyes never leaving her's.

Ravana
    Ravana

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ravana 28th July 2016, 5:36 pm

Wolfe had countered each of Ravana's advances and even had maneuvered away from the crimson haired woman. Her face began to grow red in her anger and she flashed her grimace in disgust. Now he was telling her what to do and how. She felt nothing but anger towards the cocky man.

At first, when they first met, she felt his equal, but that was obviously not the case. Now she felt at a disadvantage and this forced her to rethink. She couldn't barrell in anymore and after she took a calming breath, Ravana eyed her opponent.

She was fast, she knew that. She also knew she lacked in power and that was her weak point. Dashing forward she took a different approach, instead of trying to overwhelm him in power she stopped in front of him and calculated each advance.

First she swung with her right arm, expecting a counter she followed in with her left arm to try and wrap it around his neck and lifted her knee. She knew it too would easily be countered and she immediately tried to step between his legs to get in low and attempt to throw him to the ground.

Her fighting style wasn't directly strict to one style. In truth she fought to win, and would use anything she could to make that ending possible. But ahe couldn't help the smile that grew across her face as she fought with the man. She was actually enjoying herself.

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 29th July 2016, 9:43 am

Wolfe could see the fire in Ravana's eyes as it became obvious that she wasn't going to just run over Wolfe like she must be able to do most of her opponents. This was a good thing though, as he was trying to draw out the best she had, and make her realize she had more in her than she thought. Wolfe saw as she shifted and prepared for yet another attack, so he prepped himself as well.

Within the first movements of the attack it was obvious to Wolfe that she was changing up her style which Wolfe liked. It showed she had the fighting instinct to gauge an opponent and realize a difference in ability and counter for it. That was good, but now he needed her to really tap into what she had deep done inside.

Wolfe watched as she closed the distance and made her first move, which he figured was only the first. Wolfe threw up his left fist and caught her incoming swing. He saw her other arm come swinging around to wrap around his neck. As her arm wrapped around he quickly leaned forward and ducked his head down so her arm swiped over the back of his head. He then brought his left arm down and blocked the up coming knee. As he looked down he saw her leg swiping in between his. She was a quick lass, he had to give her that. He shifted all his weight down so as her leg connected with his his didn't move. Instead he swung his right arm out and wrapped it around her wrapping his hand just around her waist and as he jerked back up he lifted her with him. As he did he shifted his body right and as her feet came off the ground he swooped his other arm under her legs so he was basically carrying her now.

Knowing she was about to get pissed he tossed her up so she would easily land on her feet as he jumped back "Good, thats what i am taking about, but i know you have more. dig in deep and find it. make me regret this." Wolfe was trying to rile her up and bring it out of her.

Ravana
    Ravana

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ravana 29th July 2016, 11:56 pm

I am the Dragon Knight

It was impossible to tell what had just transpired. One moment she was gritting her teeth and bracing herself for impact, the next she felt his slithering hands around her waist, and her eyes opened to look at his red eyes. Her face felt warm as she blushed intensely at the situation. She was... being carried? Ravana's eyes grew wide and she gasped as he released her. She landed on her feet and turned her body slightly to face him. The amount of embarrassment put her over the edge and her eyes flashed at her target. This must have been some sort of game to him. And normally something like that would be upsetting to the common man, but Ravana found it thrilling.

She stood up straight, her clenched hands down at her side and she smirked at Wolfe before pushing off of her toe in a flash. She put all of her energy behind these movements. Her controlled anger showing through her tenacity as she sprinted towards him. Comparable to a flame, her long red hair flowed behind her as she closed the distance between them quickly.

Stopping on her left foot she swung with her right, which he would clearly dodge, allowing her to use that as a stop and bring her left in a follow thru. Instead of stopping she continued, launching herself up with her right foot and turning to use her right hand to try and strike him.

Whether she would land a hit or not Ravana reached out to try and place a hand on his shoulder where she would push herself up using his body part as a point and swiftly rotate her lithe body around and using gravity as a momentum she would aim to wrap her legs around him, her chest pressed to his back and her arms wrapped around his neck. She was not the smallest woman, but she was smaller compared to him, and that gave her some form of advantage in speed and movement.
    Made by Ravana

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 30th July 2016, 12:41 pm

Wolfe saw almost instantly as the anger in the woman was rising. This is what he had been pushing for, he wanted her to go all out and really give her all, and it looked like she was there finally. He saw as she clenched her fist and and gave him a smirk, and he took this as she had gathered a new approach and was ready to act.

Then within a blink of an eye she took off in a dash at him. He saw the obvious kick coming for him, but rather than block he stepped back as he leaned backwards under the first kick and then again for the second kick. As he brought himself back up to an upright position he saw as she jumped forward. He didn't move as her hand landed on his shoulder and she used to to bring herself around him. Wolfe smirked as she landed on his back and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Wolfe couldn't contain himself "I would never turn down a hug from a beautiful woman, but all you had to do was ask." He couldn't help but give a light chuckle as he spoke.

Just as she got her grip on him, but before she could even tighten it, he did the one thing he knew would kill her, but it was about time to wrap this up and in a blink he was gone as he phased out of her hold at reappeared right behind her instantly. As her body started to fall towards the ground he shot out his right had and went to bop her on the head meaning he got the first hit. He knew it would poss her off, but he gotten a good glimpse of the warrior in her, now he needed to talk to her cause he knew she was capable of so much more, she just needed to be guided. also something about her gave him the idea she wasn't fighting for herself though, and it was holding her back. However, he needed to know about her and it before he could find a way around it.

Ravana
    Ravana

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ravana 30th July 2016, 2:52 pm

I am the Dragon Knight

Her feeling of victory was bittersweet and lasted for only a moment. The pressure she felt on her arms from grappling him suddenly vanished and her eyes grew wide. His physical body literally dissipated from her grip, reappearing behind her. She felt his presence reappear behind her form and before she could even turn her head, or react in the slightest, she felt a small pressure on the top of her head.

Ravana's brows furrowed as she stood straight and turned to look at the man. He had won... but how, how was he able... he used magic... he cheated.
    Ravana grit her teeth but that was not enough to keep her feelings behind her lips, and she let her fury show.
    Raising her foot and slamming it down she erupted in anger, the ground giving way under her force, "How dare you dishonor me by using magic?!"

Her eyes flashed and she stepped up to Wolfe, looking up at him with anger clearly plastered on her pale face. Magic was the only explanation to being able to get out of her hold in that short amount of time. He was some sort of teleportation mage, or what not. It was not honorable...

She looked away in disgust and even made a disgruntled sound, "Whatever, take pleasure knowing you had to cheat against a mage that can't even harness Magical Energy." That was the simple truth, Ravana was unable to build any MP without the use of her attuned items Ashrune and Belloch's Ward. Her sword and armor were the existence of her power, and yet she worked everyday to be able to have power without their help. Today, it was no use.

She simply sighed heavily and turned around, "Okay... you won. What is the consequence?" She asked in reference to the previous bet made in the restaurant.
    Made by Ravana

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 30th July 2016, 4:52 pm

Wolfe watched Ravana as got to her feet and turned to look at Wolfe with her anger showing on her face, obvious as the sun in the middle fo the day, and her anger was growing by the second. He shook his head a little at her fit of rage and her outburst about dishonoring her. He didn't say anything as he continued to watch her as she then stepped up into his face and called him a cheater and mentioned she didn't know how to harness magic yet. Wolfe gave a slight laugh as he stepped back, at which time she turned around and asked her consequence for losing.

Wolfe grinned as he spoke "Well well now, thats no way to act when you have lost. Your a warrior, act as such. As for cheating, i did no such thing. I didn't use magic. What i did was something i can do innately. i move so fast i basically teleport. I do this by focusing magical energy and moving. My magic... well let me show you.." Wolfe then turned into a bolt of lightning and arced around a few times around her as he then arced to a spot and reformed in front of her. He then held out his hand with his palm facing up and a few second later a bolt of lightning crashed down from the sky and hit his hand, and as it did his skin disappeared and intead was a hand made of pure lightning. He turned to look at it as he waved it around a few times so she could see then the skin reformed almost instantly as he turned back to look at her "I am an elemental. so no, as i said, i didn't use magic... and as for you, your wrong. You can harness magic, i feel it in you as we speak. I just don't think you were taught correctly how to do it. It will be my pleasure to teach you. Think of it as the first step of your training. As for your consequence, you first is a bath. On me. Grab your stuff and follow me." Wolfe walked over to the railing and jumped back up and over the railing and landed on the pathway as he waited for her to follow.

He would lead them to the spa area and stop as he turned towards her to answer any questions she might have, as he expected his comment about being able to harness magic to create a few. He also needed to ask her "Ok, your choice of a spring. pick one." Wolfe smiled as he waited for her choice.

Ravana
    Ravana

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ravana 31st July 2016, 1:26 am

I am the Dragon Knight

'He moves so fast he basically teleports?...Is that even possible??!! ' her voice echoed in her mind as he even gave her a demonstration of his actual magical abilities. She was simply awestruck as her eyes followed him in his parading. Ravana studied him closely as he gave her a glimpse of his capabilities and she even found it possible to believe he was able to move that fast.

Her eyes lit up with hope and curiosity as Wolfe explained that she too could have such capability with some training, and it excited her. She had not seen a mage of his caliber before and wanted desperately to reach out and learn. With his offer, she could reach a whole new level. But why was it that he, a complete stranger, opted to teach her?

What?....

A bath?...

Was he trying to tell her that she needed one? How offensive... but it could be true. Ravana was traveling a long distance and planned on one anyways... but he was treating her... even though it was her consequence?

"Don't you mean that I will be paying for it? I did lose..." she said while picking up her things and walking up to him. As for the place? Well she didn't know Hosenka very well, and figured it would be best to ask where she could find one. Walking around she stopped a random passerby and got her answer. Just one block down was a elegant spring, they had all the perks and was cheap too. Close and cheap? What a steal.

Ravana smirked at Wolfe as she lead the way, and just like the man had said, it was right there. The building looked great from the outside, and stepping inside it was like she was transported back home. The style resembled Midi so well that she even opted in her head to stay here long term.

Ravana nodded to the tenant as the older woman lead the two of them down a hall. She opened the large doors on both sides which were changing rooms, and a third door to the spring... Which appeared to be a single spring in which both men and women shared.

Ravana bit her bottom lip and turned to the tenant.

"Do you see alot of traffic in here?" the red haired woman asked. She didn't opt to have to see more than one naked male tonight and would prefer if they stayed alone. She could deal with one, she thought as her eyes flicked up towards Wolfe.

Made by Ravana

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 31st July 2016, 9:24 pm

Wolfe just laughed a little at her comment about her paying. It was true she lost, but that was not what it was about. It had been about seeing what she had and now he knew and he could help build a strong woman and mage out of her, and he had to be honest with himself, she was really easy on the eyes. It would be nice to have her around the guild to look at.

He watched as she picked the first spring house and walked in, Wolfe couldn't help but grin as he realized this was a uni-sex spring. So that meant one spring, and the would be sharing it, and once again Wolfe couldn't and wouldn't complain. He walked in right after her and walked past her a huge grin spreading as she turned and asked about there being a lot of traffic here. He made sure to hold it back till he had just walked past her and into the door to his right.

Wolfe heard as the door shut behind him as he walked over to a locker and stopped in front of it. He then calmly took off his shirt and then took off his boots, and dropped his pants. He stood there for a second as he took a second to stretch before throwing all his stuff into the locker and closing it as he walked over back towards the door. He snagged a towel and quickly wrapped it around his waist so now it was the only thing he was wearing as he exited his changing room. Only moments later just as he turned and made a few steps towards the main spring door he heard as the other door opened. He didn't even turn around as he reached the door and opened it and stepped through as he turned and held the door open for her. After she walked past the door he let go so it would close behind her as he turned and walked over to left side of the spring were it looked like the man made steps were to enter the spa and as he took the first step in he reached down with his left hand and pulled the towel off is waist exposing every inch of him as he took a few more steps into the water and after he made it about waist deep he walked over to one of the walls near the edge of spring were he could see the spring was rushing up to create a nice pressure spot and turned and sat down and leaned back as he felt the warm water sooth his body. He tried to turn his head like he was looking away into the sky in the distance at the beautiful evening sky as it was getting a bit darker outside, but he was watching closely out of the corner of his eye. There was no way he was going to miss a show as good as this.

Ravana
    Ravana

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ravana 1st August 2016, 12:02 am

I am the Dragon Knight

Ravana's eyes followed Wolfe as he entered one of the changing rooms and she leaned in to whisper to the tenant.

"Alright, Ill give you this if you close up for the night. I don't care for the idea of unwanted company." she said while reaching behind her and quadrupling the fee for the bath alone. Just as the young woman was turning to walk away, Ravana pulled her back and handed her some more Jewels. "I want five bottles of sake delivered to us alright?" Her red eyes peered at the lady who nodded in compliance before scurrying off.

With a sigh of relief Ravana stepped into her own changing room and slugged down her heavy bags. They landed with a loud dull thud and the flame haired woman rolled her shoulder where she had been carrying it. She looked forward to the relaxing bath, and slipped off her clothing quickly. Ravana pulled her hair over her shoulders and wrapped a towel around her body before exiting.

Just as the door shut behind her she looked up to see his flash of white hair, it seemed that he was ready as well, and even stood at the door to let her through. She gave him a gracious smile and walked out onto the cool ground. She eyed the area and was eager to get into the soothing water. It seemed that her companion was excited as well, because he wasted little time before stepping up to the water and pulling away his cover.

She felt her face get a bit warm from his exposure but she turned her head slightly at the sound of the tenant bringing her the booze she had asked for. Such good timing. Ravana smiled and thanked her before taking a bottle in one hand and walking over to where Wolfe had entered the water.

Using her free hand she undid the towel from her torso and eased her way into the water. While she was not as tall as him, the water still only came up to above her belly button, which was still enough for her to instantly feel relieved. She eyed Wolfe as she walked closer to him, the water now coming up to her chest as she sat down on the ledge that lined the outer walls of the spring.

With a clearly over-exaggerated sigh the woman laid her head back before reaching for her bottle of sake. She would have had more at the restaurant if they were not quite interrupted by their decision to fight; So she had to make up for the lost opportunity.

Looking down at her body she raised her arms slightly to see the soft bruising that had already started to show up. He was really strong, and Ravana furrowed her brows before looking over at him and asking, "I need to ask; What is it you want with me?... Why did you say you would teach me?"

Made by Ravana

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 1st August 2016, 12:46 am

Wolfe saw from the corner of his eye as she entered the spring and removed her towel. She was most defiantly easy on the eyes, he could never deny that. He waited till she took her seat just a few feet from him and got comfortable as she reached for a bottle of sake the owner had brought out just moments before, as he then turned his back forward. With a sigh of relief she put her head back and took a moment to really soak in the warmth of the spring water and calm herself.

Wolfe was waiting for it and it didn't take long before the question finally came up. What was it he wanted from her? Wolfe just closed his eyes as he leaned his head back as he spoke "Well, that is the million jewel question now isn't it? Well, i will tell you. Your a wanderer, i can tell. I once too called no place home and answered only to my own whims. I plan on changing that. From this night forward i offer you a home. Infinity Hydra. I promise it will be worth your time and energy. They are a guild that desires and promotes strength and justice. I am the guild's current Ace, the Ace of Destruction. Its my job to recruit those who would find a home with us, and train my brother's and sister's in arms. You... i see a warrior in you. You have the ability to be great, i can see it. I will teach you how to fight, how to use magic, and how to take all that strength you have inside of you and bring it out. When i am done with you, you will be as deadly and strong as you are beautiful. I promise you that." Wolfe meant every word he said, and he had every intention to make her the warrior he saw in her. Not only that, but he saw something inside of her that spoke to him and said she would find a home among Infinity Hydra.

Wolfe opened his eyes as he turned his whole body to face in her direction. He could see a pretty good view of her body through the water, but he used all his mustered up will power to keep his eyes glued to her's. Wolfe had to admit, it was hard to keep his focus purely on the topic as his mind wandered just a little bit, but he kept a straight face as he spoke again "What do you say to that? A home, direction, training, and a promise from me personally that i will give you what you want from life. That is your consequence for losing." Wolfe waited to hear what she had to say, as he figured she would at least have a snappy comeback, but what he said was true. He was offering her anything and everything she could want in life, laid out right in from of her.

Ravana
    Ravana

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ravana 1st August 2016, 12:54 pm

I am the Dragon Knight

Her red eyes kept fixed on Wolfe as he answered her question, and further his proposal. She closed her eyes after pouring a ceramic cup of sake, letting the cold porcelain touch her lips before tilting her head back to let the smooth concoction down her throat.

When he mentioned his guild, Infinity Hydra and a small light went off in her head. That was a name she had heard before, from a young gentlemen named Chrono. She remembered sitting in Talonia with him, having a dink with the young man. She hoped he was doing well in this guild, Infinity Hydra...She closed her eyes and listened to him continue. He had so much faith in her, even though they had just met. She had yet to even show him her capabilities other than meek hand on hand combat.

However, his compliment did make her open one eye and raise an eyebrow and she could not help but blush slightly even though he was certainly just being polite.

She sighed and stood up, turning her back to Wolfe, the ends of her hair still floating in the water around her waist.

"I can't." she said softly before looking up at the stars that had started to shine brightly since the sun had begun to set.
    "I have a destiny, a path, that I already have to follow." While Ravana wanted nothing more than to step away from her preordained path, she knew it wasn't right. That was all she had, she had no other direction.

"Tell me, are their lots of strong mages like you in Infinity Hydra?" she turned her body slightly to look at him and she kept her arms crossed across her chest. Not because she was shy, but for respect for the man. "In particular anyone that goes by the title of a Fire Slayer?" If so... she would dedicate her life to protecting that individual, and the guild he called home.

Home...

She furrowed her brows and bit her lip, her home never really felt like one. She was never coddled, and never felt welcome. She didn't know what love felt like or certainly even friendship. Her entirety was around sculpting her to find Him. The selected being she would devote herself to as a servant.

Made by Ravana

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 1st August 2016, 11:35 pm

Wolfe watched as she took a second to think to herself before going for a drink of her sake. As he waited he turned back the way he had been facing and sat back into his comfortable position he had been sitting before, and closed his eyes as he awaited her to gather her thoughts. The truth was he had just thrown a lot on her plate, and he knew she would need a second to wade through her thoughts.

However, her next words were not in the list of words he expected to hear...
    "I Can't"...???
    Wolfe had been expecting a sassy remark, or questions, or anything just about, but a flat out refusal was not on his list of expected answers and it broadsided him. He raised his left eyebrow and opened his eyes and glance out of corner of his eyes at the woman to his left who was now standing with her back to him.

Wolfe didn't speak and didn't plan on interrupting her, as he figured she would justify her answer momentarily. He of course was right as only moments later she continued on to say she had a path and a destiny to follow. With these words everything made sense all the sudden. All the pieces came together in his head as the puzzle suddenly made a bigger picture in his mind. He could tell she had training, and her lack of knowledge about being able to control and focus magic, and her obvious lack of combat practice in hand to hand with her statement about needing her weapon before all made sense. She had been trained ass a knight, not a mage. Not only that. but this destiny and path crap made sense too.

Wolfe knew what he had to do now, but before he could speak she went on to ask about other strong mages and then turned to face him and then asked about a fire slayer. Wolfe wasn't sure but he was now painting an even bigger picture in his head now. However, this was going to end tonight.

Wolfe turned to look right at her as she was covering herself and stood up and looked her right in the eyes "It all makes sense now... I knew you were not fighting at one hundred percent. Its because your not fighting for you...your fighting for a destiny or path that isn't yours..." Wolfe looked down and shook his head a little as he took a deep breath and looked back up "You have it all wrong... i once believed i walked a path that was not my own, but rather one i was forced to. I have not always looked like this, i once had my own body and looked completely different. I am the bastard child of nature and science. My father created what i am in a lab, and when he did, he took my life from me and decided my destiny and picked my path.... and it almost killed me... only nine months ago i was moments from death's door because of that path, and he took my body from me, and turned me into what i am today around that same time. He may have been a bastard, but he did the right thing for me when he did it. Because he gave me MY life back, and allowed me to pick my own destiny. you will never be as strong as you want, nor as happy as you desire by living a life that is not your own. I promise you this. You have to choose your own path and make your life that which makes sense for you. Then and only then will you ever become what you truly desire and strive to become. I am offering you a chance to take your life back and make it your own, a chance to pick what you fight for and to become the strongest you ever will for that reason.. and I don't even mean physically, i mean mentally and emotionally." Wolfe took a step so he was now only about a foot from her as he looked down slightly right into her eyes.

He made a decision right there and then. When this night was over, she would walk her own path of her choice, not any one that had been chosen for her. He continued on "I will teach you anything and everything you could ever want to know, and i will show you what ever you want, but i refuse to watch someone walk a path that is not their's. We each only get one life, and i will be damned if i allow someone to waste it on a belief that inst their own." Wolfe eyes were deep with emotion. Even though he barely knew this woman, his words were passionate and true. He refused to allow another to walk down the path he had once been forced down, a path that lead to a life of wanting...

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:23 pm