Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Of Beanstalks and Kreddys(Job/Itazura)

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Akaito Contract Summons
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Of Beanstalks and Kreddys(Job/Itazura) - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Beanstalks and Kreddys(Job/Itazura)

Post by Aoi and Aoba 10th February 2017, 10:28 am

The kid was no noob to all of this. That much was obvious. Rin watched as he fearlessly attacked, holding on through a difficult barrage of shadowy spikes, barely flinching at the sudden shadowy blade that shot up and burst towards his chest area. “Watch ou-!” There seemed to be no need for her to warn him, as Imai suddenly shot out a fist, pegging what would have been a powerful blow to the shadow-man’s stomach. However, Kreddy utilized his shadow abilities quickly, dodging the blow, but resulting in his body dissolving slightly, and him being weak to attacks. A deep breath in, and a similar one out. Gesturing quickly to Saika for once, the angelic form charged up towards the criminal, blades shining a bold red.

Saika gasped in surprise as her younger sister suddenly waved an arm at her, an invitation into the battle. Could it be? Was her beloved sister finally seeing eye to eye with her? Was this the day they would recover a long-lost friendship? Happiness glowed in her matching red eyes as Saika charged up alongside Rin, ignoring the shadows that sliced fiercely into her legs, barely attempting to dodge them the way Rin was. There was no need, not now! Not as long as her dear sister was going to fight with her! “Get outta the way, dear!” A cheerful call out to the teen (who was actually older than her), and Saika slammed her katana downwards atop Rin’s wrist blade, a red orb coming into shape in the center. This unified attack would burst out in waves, ol’ Kreddy being at the very center of it all. Dealing a surprising amount of damage, the convicted was essentially defeated. Saika, unable to resist just a bit more showing off, let her katana fall down upon him once more, casting aside the remaining bits of shadow that clung to her body and oozed out of wounds. It was done.

Word Count: 325

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Of Beanstalks and Kreddys(Job/Itazura) - Page 2 H3Duo3CJ_o

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Aoi & Aoba Itou | Akaito Contract Summons | Bank

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Of Beanstalks and Kreddys(Job/Itazura) - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Beanstalks and Kreddys(Job/Itazura)

Post by NPC 10th February 2017, 10:28 am

The member 'Itsuki Granon' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Damage Dice' :
    Of Beanstalks and Kreddys(Job/Itazura) - Page 2 Attack
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : A True Magician
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 567,759

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 22nd February 2017, 11:09 am

While the Kreddy guy’s hand was stuck, Imai had called for the last attack. Luckily, his teammates had heard his call and came running, but Saika’s attempt appeared to be struggling due to the shadows that pierced through her legs, which she completely ignored. Imai was beginning to sweat by the admiration of her endurance, but perhaps something motivated her to go through this. Was this, perhaps, the power of friendship? “W-Way to go, there..!” he commented quickly, before leaping away from the couple that came charging at Kreddy. His cry of suffering enveloped the dream, in which dark shadows surrounded the vision of his, slowly fading away the area around him until a pitch-black atmosphere indicated that he was waking up…

“Huh?!?” he let out in shock, looking around. The body of Kreddy was spotted before him, completely knocked out from the pain that he endured in the dream. Hence, all this indicated that it truly was a dream, after all. Therefore, the cosmic mage looked around for Saika and Rin, spotting them each beside each other. Sei was resting on his back, once again. He couldn’t but let out a sparkling smile of relief that they all made it out safe and sound. “You two are really doing splendid together!” he complimented the couple, before standing up again, “I guess that our mission is done… but we still have to bring evidence. Luckily, he appears solid enough, so I guess that I should bring him along.” With one arm, the star mage pulled up Kreddy on his right shoulder, before focusing on the two girls. “We should celebrate this! How about some soda on me?” he invited them both, while smiling even more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 30th May 2024, 6:59 pm