Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Naraku Vs Eve (Demon Vs Demon) spectators allowed.

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Naraku Vs Eve (Demon Vs Demon) spectators allowed. - Page 2 Empty Re: Naraku Vs Eve (Demon Vs Demon) spectators allowed.

Post by Rosetta Crawford 13th January 2013, 9:18 am

Naraku thought about this for a moment. She had few memories of before the spirit world. "Lillith...the name is familiar." she said thoughtfully. There wasn't much else really. "Finding her will help you. That's my guess." The little demonic creature looked at Eve.

"You look a bit like a girl I met once, someone called Lily. She looked a bit younger than you do though." he said. He was much older than Naraku. His race lasted a long time. "Maybe she is a relation?" With that they began to walk away again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Naraku Vs Eve (Demon Vs Demon) spectators allowed. - Page 2 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Naraku Vs Eve (Demon Vs Demon) spectators allowed. - Page 2 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Naraku Vs Eve (Demon Vs Demon) spectators allowed. - Page 2 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Naraku Vs Eve (Demon Vs Demon) spectators allowed. - Page 2 Empty Re: Naraku Vs Eve (Demon Vs Demon) spectators allowed.

Post by Guest 13th January 2013, 9:21 am

Eve clenched her fist. the only thing of her i could find, is her grave... there is no way she is still alive. although my memory is blank, i know i was trapped for hundreds of years... no human can live that long. Eve turned around and began walking away. It was a pleasure dueling you, i take honor knowing i was your first victor.
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 13th January 2013, 9:29 am

"Hey kid. You lived that long didn't you?" the demon said casually. "Magic has many strange effects. I once knew someone who was trapped in the celestial spirit world for about 6 months, when they came out it had been ninety. Never give up." The young girl called Naraku giggled.

"You're a demon slayer like me aren't you? We never give up. Didn't your parent ever teach you that?" with those words they left to return to the guild and train to become ever stronger.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Naraku Vs Eve (Demon Vs Demon) spectators allowed. - Page 2 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Naraku Vs Eve (Demon Vs Demon) spectators allowed. - Page 2 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Naraku Vs Eve (Demon Vs Demon) spectators allowed. - Page 2 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 9:59 am