Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Borro Magic

Borro
    Borro

Moderator- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Roger's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fate and Games, Rules and Luck
    Second Skill: Muscles!
    Third Skill:

Borro Magic Empty Borro Magic

Post by Borro 11th January 2013, 3:08 am

Primary Magic: Fate and Games, Rules and Luck
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: F.G.R.L. magic allows Borro to put limitations, rules, and other methods of luck within a zone centered around his body that affect both himself and all applicable targets within the zone. This magic focuses primarily on rolls of dice, and the following of specific game like actions that must be taken, else a punishment occur. Basically, this a magic that controls/influences what can and cannot happen, along with what might and what might not happen. When inside created zones, the boundaries look like a short wall of green light coming up from the ground. When outside, the light is red instead.
    Strengths:
    -Rules cannot be undone except through being cancelled by Borro.
    -Games finish only when completed
    -Allows for versatile manipulation within an area.
    -Gives user some ranged advantages as well.

Weaknesses:
    -Most spell effects can affect Borro as well
    -Weak against magics that can affect him outside the range of his Rules, Games, Luck
    -Enemies can easily take advantage of rules, if the concept of the magic is understood

Abilities/Powers: x

D Rank:

Last edited by Borro on 17th February 2013, 7:30 pm; edited 21 times in total
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Borro Magic Empty Re: Borro Magic

Post by Rosetta Crawford 14th January 2013, 12:58 pm

Borro wrote:Primary Magic: Lightsworn
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Caster and Holder
    Description: Lightsworn magic is a sound type magic which is paired very well with the use of a hammer as well as other blunt weapons. Lightsworn magic is based around Graath the Sonic Dragon and one of the four righteous dragons. With this magic you are able to amplify your physical traits and with sound magic as well as gain aspects of Graath to aid you in combat and eventually unlock the ultimate form of the Lightsworn's finest blade, Titan. Don't you mean finest hammer
    Strengths:
    [color=green]-Improves the user's physical traits.
    -Allows the user to gain aspects of the Sound Dragon Graath.
    -Improves hammerwork beyond normal human limits.
    -Gives a sword wielding Lightsworn user some ranged purpose. Aren't you a hammer user. Why would your magic affect swords?
    Weaknesses:
    -Very few defensive spells
    -Taxing on the body to use
    -Longer ranged attacks are more difficult to hit

D Rank:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Borro Magic Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Borro Magic Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Borro Magic Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Borro
    Borro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Borro 14th January 2013, 1:01 pm

twas fixed

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Borro Magic Nq4tx2
    Because my magic is confusing, here is the link for all those who need to reference it https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t2165-borro-magic#26678
    Borro
    Borro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Borro 14th January 2013, 3:53 pm

*refixed

Borro Magic Nq4tx2
    Because my magic is confusing, here is the link for all those who need to reference it https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t2165-borro-magic#26678
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 14th January 2013, 4:36 pm

I'm not sure about the sound abilities on your shockwave attack.

A lot of it seems like it should be a passive ability of your magic or a weapon ability rather than part of the spell.

The spell basically just uses the sound of the strike to amplify its power. It shouldn't be able to nullify sounds and stuff as well.

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Borro
    Borro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Borro 15th January 2013, 4:19 pm

bump for love

Borro Magic Nq4tx2
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 15th January 2013, 4:26 pm

Approved

Borro
    Borro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Borro 10th February 2013, 1:51 am

Revamped and needs re-approval

Borro Magic Nq4tx2
    Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Cynthia Eidolon

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heaven Godslayer
    Second Skill: Ice-Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 10th February 2013, 2:27 am

Borro wrote:Primary Magic: Sound Magic
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Sound magic takes the aspect of vibrations and an enemies perception of sound to perform sudden powerful attacks from both close-range and from a distance. These attacks can be concussive, piercing, and can even disable an opponent is various ways.
    Strengths:
    -Improves the user's physical attacks
    -Makes Borro impervious to deafening effects of spells
    -Allows for manipulation of the sound within an area
    -Gives user some ranged purpose.
    -Is strong against solid magics such as ice and earth.

Weaknesses:
    -Very few defensive spells
    -Taxing on the framework of the body to use
    -Longer ranged attacks are more difficult to hit
    -Weak against softer magics such as water, sand, and other liquids

D Rank:

Borro Magic Jasper11

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Main Guild Theme
    Spoiler:
    Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Cynthia Eidolon

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heaven Godslayer
    Second Skill: Ice-Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 12th February 2013, 12:48 am

Approved

Borro Magic Jasper11

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Main Guild Theme
    Spoiler:
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 14th February 2013, 2:05 am

Alright, since you have explained it to me and you have already discussed it with Seijin, there are no issues with the cool-down and the duration of the magic.

However, first of all, I find the 30-meter radius of the magic to be too large for a D-rank. Having a 60-meter wide sphere is already very large. Furthermore, since it is specified to "around Borro", therefore moving with Borro as a mobile sphere, I think something so large is too great. Most of our ranged attacks here usually have a limit of 20 metres. To give others a chance and your stated weakness applicable, the radius needs to be lowered to allow people to shoot at you. While the nature of rule-making means that this magic should indeed have a large radius, I think it is best that the radius be shortened to 15 meters to make a 30-metre-wide area.

Spells:

Luck of the Draw:
    -Also, I've tested out the normal dice and we do not have negative numbers. Unless of course you are saying odd numbers, then please correct that mistake in the description of the spell.
    -Next, I must request that you limit the spell's effect on higher-ranked spells. The additional boost from this spell will be just way too strong if used on say, an A-rank due to percentages becoming exponential with higher ranks. It's not believable for a D-rank to suddenly zap in so much magical power into a spell. We also can't have a D-rank managing to deflect a S-rank's attack. Thus to avoid such complications, I think it's best that Luck of the Draw is limited to C or B-rank max.
    -I must ask whether magical techniques, meaning physical attacks boosted by magic, are affected and how.

The Children's Game:
    -Please state what defines a character losing a condition. Is it timed? Is it who gets it first? Specify that.
    -"Afterwards, it simply goes back and forth between the two players." So wait, does this mean that the condition-stating will change hands between the players as each condition is completed. Or is it "However, after this condition is met, the condition changes to whatever the losing player says it is." Which one?
    -Another weakness you should add for this is that the spell can only affect two players. However, this begs another question given there being no cooldown. Are you able to create multiple instances of the spell simultaneously?
    -Minor injuries? Does it vary? Is it light cuts? Bruises? Does it create a lot of pain or is it superficial? These will affect the atmosphere of the spell.

Rule Swapper:
    -Same as the Children's Game regarding injuries.
    -Also I've noticed this missing from the weaknesses, but is Rule Swapper usable with other spells?

Finally, all of your spells require some form of appearance. While it is good that you filled in the details, I need you to describe how the spell would look, like what encompasses and indicates the affected zone, so that other players have a clear idea of where your range ends. It might be amplifying your weakness a tad too much, so I am okay if your spells are somewhat invisible, with the boundaries just being a simple distortion of air. You decide.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 14th February 2013, 5:17 am

Alright, I do not find much wrong with the new spell since we already discussed about it. The only thing I am concerned about is the statement that absolutely any status can be announced, since it gives so much unknown flexibility that I still have yet to fully figure out whether or not the spell is possibly OP. However, since at the same time it would be pretty much without much strategy and depth if the status are just limited to i.e., 6 based on random dice, I decided to let this slide. So for now, I think this fourth spell is well done.

Since you have done what I asked of you previously, I see no further fault with the other spells. Therefore, I approve this magic. Well-done and have fun with this little magic of complexity! :D

Theme:
    Current Jobs:

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 3:43 am