Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed)

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nyx
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed)

Post by SilverRose 6th January 2013, 6:22 pm

Next time I will have my magic and next time I will be stronger.Oh and piece of advice. Night magic it very deadly to those who have never seen it. And what I did today as a demon.... thats nothing. I wasnt even a full demon because I dont have full control. Next time I will have control and next time you will lose!
    Neko left with a smile waiting for the next time

Occ: NNow hes gone xD

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:

Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed)

Post by Guest 6th January 2013, 6:44 pm

Alice smiled, Alrighty, see you then she smiled. i dont think he knows that m gemini has already memorized all of his spells,that win is as good as mine she thought to her self.

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 7:52 am