Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed)

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nyx
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed)

Post by SilverRose 6th January 2013, 4:02 pm

Neko growled at the sight of her last attack. Neko in his last defense thew up his arm's in defence blocking only three attack's. Slowly he sat up and limped his way to Alice. You fight like a bitch. His spit blood at her kicked her then fell against the wall. But then again bitches fight pretty good.

Last edited by SilverRose on 6th January 2013, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed)

Post by NPC 6th January 2013, 4:02 pm

The member 'SilverRose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Block Dice' :
    Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 Block Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 Block Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 FailedBlock Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 FailedBlock Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 FailedBlock Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 Block Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 FailedBlock Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 FailedBlock
    godslayer
    godslayer

Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Guild : Eclipse Soul

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Samurai Magic
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer (TO BE PURCHASED)
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 6th January 2013, 4:03 pm

Enma emerged next to the man, who appeared into the fight. He noticed the Niko, the boy who angrily yelled at Alice. He saw Alice in her demon form. This caused him to smile, and think of when she fired 100 Demon Orbs at her. That day was long and hard. He had been clawed, demon orbs shot at him, stabbed by princess, slammed by drunken people, and still never gave up. He smiled at the thought. "Ya know, if this battle continues, Alice will win." He said simply, picking as his sceathed sword, the Kusangi.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 Y8tpfXT

Post by Guest 6th January 2013, 4:07 pm

Alice got up. She whipped the blood from off of her neck and grabbed her whip. she lashed the whip at his head. If you spit on me again? she lashed it a second time on his back. I will kill you she said unleashing a third hit on his chest. got that?

Last edited by RogueDoll on 6th January 2013, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th January 2013, 4:07 pm

The member 'RogueDoll' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Damage Dice' :
    Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 Miss Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 Attack
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 6th January 2013, 4:09 pm

Neko reached up and grabbed the whip from her and tried to trip her.Oh hush you grumpy woman. I did what you asked and fought you. Hopefully it was enough to get where I needed. I have no interest it continueing this fight. It wouldnt be fair to a none mage.Slowly neko got up and tossed her back her whip then quietly he started limping tward's the exit. Before he left her turned to face her. One day I will beat you so watch it. Beside's you got fairy tail behind you so maybe you dont have to be in the dark guild anymore...before Neko could take another step he fell to the ground and passed out.

Last edited by SilverRose on 6th January 2013, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th January 2013, 4:09 pm

The member 'SilverRose' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Block Dice' :
    Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 Block Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 Block

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 Miss

Post by Guest 6th January 2013, 4:26 pm

Alice walked up to Neko. the gong was sounded and Alice had won. Meaki, you can come back out now. The little white and pink lamb beast ran onto the field. Meaki was terrified of Demons so she always ran away when things got to out of hand. Meaki, can you heal me and my friend here? meaki did as she was told and started singing. The music Healed most of Alices wounds and knocked Neko back into concesnius, but didn't get rid of all of his wounds. Alice walked up to Enma. so, did the battle remind you of anything?
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 6th January 2013, 4:30 pm

Neko groaned as he sat up at looked at Alice...Uggggg that hurt like a bitch..He closed his eye's for a moment then opend them again. Do you think I did it??

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    godslayer
    godslayer

Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Guild : Eclipse Soul

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Samurai Magic
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer (TO BE PURCHASED)
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 6th January 2013, 4:31 pm

Enma saw as the lamb did its magic and healed the two. "So, did this battle remind you of anything?" The girl asked causing Enma to smile. "Yeah, it did." He said, showing his arm scars. He had a few scratches. Then he showed his lower abdomen, the two stab wounds fading.

Neko vs. Alice, Demon vs. Demon, (Spectators allowed) - Page 2 Y8tpfXT

Post by Guest 6th January 2013, 4:35 pm

yeah, again, i'm really sorry about that. Whn go Demon mode i kind of lose control. she patted him on the shoulder.
    "Do you think I did it??" asked Neko.
    Do i think you did what?
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 6th January 2013, 4:46 pm

Do you think that I made it into Fairy Tail?? Neko asked with a grin. Remind me if we ever become enemy's not never let you do that last move again ok??

Post by Guest 6th January 2013, 5:00 pm

yes, you are deffinently good enough for fairy tail. You put up a good fight, i'm just a bit more excperiences then you, thats all. Alice smiled at Neko. besides, i hear there are tons of cute guys in fairy tail. she said winking at Neko.
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 6th January 2013, 5:07 pm

Neko's eye's lit up bright. Omg really??? Neko tried to ump up but then clenched his fist in pain. Ok definatly not moving anytime soon -_- He let out a long sigh

Post by Guest 6th January 2013, 5:22 pm

Alice looked at Neko. is it really that painful? she asked him. oh come on, i didn't get you that bad
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 6th January 2013, 5:24 pm

Neko glared at her. I was in human mode and you almost killed me -_-of corse you hit me that fucking bad !!!!!!!!Neko strained to stand. Ur frikin crazy to think that didnt hurt me that bad -_-

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 6th January 2013, 5:46 pm

Alice just stared at him. ... does that mean you dont want to start our rematch yet? she asked him.
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 6th January 2013, 5:49 pm

Neko just looked at her like she was an idiot. Does it look like I can go again???Neko turned around showing her all of the cut's burns and bruses he had

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 6th January 2013, 5:53 pm

i dont know... Alice told Neko. [color=red][/You look ok to me, but then again... i'm not a doctor...color]
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 6th January 2013, 5:55 pm

Neko shook his head. If we have a rematch I want to be fully healed. And If I alteast hit you really good once you have to join Fairy Tail ok?? Neko grined at her with a smile

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 6th January 2013, 5:58 pm

Alice looked at him. no. But i will make a bet with you. If you are still interested in this rematch in exactly 1 month from today, 2/6/, then i will duel you. if you win, and only if, then i will join fairy tail. Does that sound like a good wadger to you?
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 6th January 2013, 6:01 pm

Neko grinned. It's a deal! Shake on it!Neko extended his hand.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 6th January 2013, 6:03 pm

Alice starred at his hand. ok, shake on it... she then grabbed his hand and pressed right over te wond from on of her previus meteors. see you back here in a month she grinned.
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 6th January 2013, 6:15 pm

Neko clenched his teeth. Yea one MonthNeko quilckly let go then walked twards the exit. Next time it wont be so easy With that Neko left with a grin of determination

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 6th January 2013, 6:17 pm

ok, but next time i must warn you, i am going all out. I ill just give you my blood, and i will use my spirits. and my whip a whole lot more often then i did this time.

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 12:24 am