Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko

godslayer
    godslayer

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Samurai Magic
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer (TO BE PURCHASED)
    Third Skill:

Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Empty Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko

Post by godslayer 7th January 2013, 7:20 pm

Arriving at Era, Enma was dressed in white skinny jeans, a red long sleeve jacket, and red half finger gloves. On top of this, he was wearing a long short sleeve coat, and his hands in his pockets. He was waiting outside of library, waiting for Neko and Alice. They were going to help a grouchy old man get his 3 magic books back, from 3 mages who stole them. This was his first mission with the two, and deep down, he was looking forward to seeing Alice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Y8tpfXT
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Empty Re: Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko

Post by SilverRose 7th January 2013, 7:32 pm

Neko peered out of a tree across the road at Enma. Finally one of them is here. Ive been waiting for like an hour. Neko jumped from the tree to the street then walked over to Enma. He was wearing his white hair back in a ponytail with black pant's and a black shirt that stopped just below his chest. Have you seen Alice yet?? She said she'd be here. Neko was stareing Enma down because this was the first time he had seen him. He hadn't seen the guy before only herd about him from Alice. Slowly he sat down waiting for Alice.

Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Empty Re: Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko

Post by Guest 7th January 2013, 7:45 pm

Alice walked down the Street. She was late, and she didn't like that. She walked past a glass window and stopped, looking at her self in the mirror. I still cant believe that me. She muttered looking at her self. She looked completely different. Thanks to her modeling job she had gotton a complete make over with the help of fashion artists. They had used growth magic on her hair to make it come down to her knees, and had made it a darker shade of Blond. She now was wearing dark purple eye shadow, in sted of the light pink from before. She had on a new dress that she got from the designer, Channel. It was made out of Bat skin, but it felt and looked beautiful. It was dark grey and was so tight it showed off every curve in her body, yet it still managed to puff out at the end, even though it barally covered her butt. The sleeve went down half way past her fingure tips. She still had on the same gothic boots and the same Cross knecklace, but it all worked together beautifully. It looks good, but the only down side is i look more like a dark mage now then ever.
    After about 5 seconds of looking at her self in the mirror she turned and saw Enma and Neko standing outside of the Meeting Point. She started runing up to them. Hey guys i'm over here!se said running up to them. Then she slipped and pell down but she landed in something. She looked up, it was Enmas Arms. Alices Face started to blush, New look, same personality huh? she asked him.
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 7th January 2013, 7:53 pm

Enma turned around, to the voice of the final member to the trio and was breath lost. Alice had gotten a new makeover, she was quite beautiful before, and even more now. As she was running, she slipped and fell, Enma sliding over to catch her. With a blush, she said "New look, same personality huh?" Enma gave a slight chuckle and helped her up. The three walked in, and met the old man. He explained to them about the books, how any damage to the three would bring down thier reward. Not that Enma needed it, as he still had about 200k jewels saved up, but still, he wanted to finish the mission completely. With a yes, the trio walked out, hoping to catch the mages fast, as the farther the books were from him, the more common damages would be.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 7th January 2013, 7:59 pm

Neko turned and stood in front of them. He eye'd the two seeing as the had some sort of connection about them. Not really caring to ask about the relationship that they had he did wonder if it would cause problem's for there mission. Alright well the man said that there where three mage's right?? In that case we have to divide and conquer. It will be the best way to get this job done quick and fast. Neko took a moment to sigh Not to be rude Alice but you look like a slut >.< Please make sure it doesn't distract mr red over there. Neko then turned around a began to walk again.

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 7th January 2013, 8:09 pm

Alices face turned red. i look like a slut... Alice looked down at her shoes. i'm sorry, i dont mean to destract anyone... She looked in the mirror and remeber what ,Lord Fredrick, Savage Skulls keeper, told her. Alice shook her head. i dont look like a slut. and You should keep such comments to your self. she calmy told Neko. but i do agree with Neko, we should split up and take these guys on 1 by 1. she looked around. Anyone have any ideas to where they might be?
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 7th January 2013, 8:16 pm

Enma chuckled at Alice's comments. She looked beautiful, but Neko made a joke and made her question it. "Dont worry, your not distrcting me. And you look no where close to a slut," he said with a wink, walking forward. He heard the two in the back talk of how they should split up, and he agreed. Enma himself began to think when they were going to see the mages. Then, he felt something. Something, dark. "One of them is here." he said, pausing, as a shadow appeared. "Hello." The female said, revealing herself. "I got this one." Enma said, urging the two to go on for the other mages. He smiled. Finally, a dark magic user like him.

Last edited by godslayer on 7th January 2013, 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th January 2013, 8:16 pm

The member 'godslayer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko NormalMonster
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 7th January 2013, 8:27 pm

Neko turn to look at Enma then nodded. Just don't do something stupid and mess up the book got it? With that Neko took off running down the street. He was walking around for a bit tryin to find the other two mage's. It was getting a bit dark but he didn't care. He could see even in pitch black. He finally came up to a park. It was surrounded by tree's and he couldn't tell if anyone was there or not. He turned to Alice You go on. Im gonna check out around here ok?? This place don't look to right. Neko got past the first few tree's when a flame hit the ground next to him. Well there you are. I was starting to think Id never find you. Neko's eye's flashed silver. Such a shame my flame is stronger then yours!
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th January 2013, 8:27 pm

The member 'SilverRose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :

Post by Guest 7th January 2013, 8:36 pm

Alice had changed her mind about leaving Enma, she could sense the dark mages power and knew she was strong. Before Alice could say anything Neko had already Dragged her away. He finally let go of her in a park full of trees. Alice was abou to yell at Neko for draggin her when all of a sudden Fire struck the ground. Neko was already about 20 meters in front of her but she started running up to him anyways. NEKO! She screamed as she ran, then *thud* An arm flew out of no where, Slammig her in the throught and forcing her to Fall down. Its about time you got here, my little Prey. Said a girl no older then 16. She had on a yellow and black bolt stripped sleavless dress. She had Thick yellow hair done in a pixie style hair cut and had giant ear phones covering her ears. Alice slowly got up. Alice looked at the girl and managed to fake a little chuckly. And here i was worried that i would have to find you. Well now that you here i might as well kill you, huh. She looked and saw the book sticking out of the Girls BackPack. She looked at Alice th a Deviant smile on her face. You shouldn't Underestimate me. She stuck out her hand and a little yellow ball about the size of her palm grew in her hand. Lighting Capsul. she whispered as she tossed the ball at Alice. Alice was Smart enough to Jump out of the way of the ball, and its a good thing she did. The ball struck down and Crashed open, Causing a lightnng bolt to rain dow, stricking that exact spot. Wow, your fast little prey. The girl taunted.

Last edited by RogueDoll on 7th January 2013, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th January 2013, 8:36 pm

The member 'RogueDoll' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Monster Dice' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Block
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 8th January 2013, 6:41 pm

As the two other mages went on, Enma stared at the girl. She was about 5'4", average build for a female, and had long flowing black hair, tyed together by a green bow. She looked to be 18. She was wearing a tight green t shirt, who's sleeves were long and lacy, almost sleethrough. Along with this, the mage had black skinny jeans on, with 3 inch heels. "Hm, such a shame. The good dies first." She said, holding up her hand, a green disk forming. It was thrown at Enma, Enma crafting a clone to block it. The clone instantly dissapeared, showing Enma this girl was atleast a C-Rank Mage, at the most. "Green Darkness...That's a new one." He simply said, eyes closed. "Get used to it, its your death." The girl said, this time charging at Enma, green darkness charging in her hands. She crossed them like an X, and yelled, "Green Darkness: X-Cutter." Enma raised the Kusangi, blocking the attack. "My turn." he simply said.

Last edited by godslayer on 8th January 2013, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th January 2013, 6:41 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Block Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Block
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 8th January 2013, 7:06 pm

Neko stare'd at her. She was wearing a black shirt and skinny's with long flowy red hair and lush Green eye's. Slowly she walked t ward's him. Neko was curious as to hat she was going to do or say. When she was about 10 meter's away her hand lit with fire. What a beautiful fire it is don't you think? Such passion... what a wonderful gift it would be to share the passion wouldn't it? The girl giggled at him. Neko let out a long sigh. He wasn't sure what she was trying to get at but he wasn't interested in "shareing" anything Sadly hunny im not the man for you. Night's Blessing!! Neko grinned as a black flamed sparked in his hand. Hunny you have no idea who your dealing with. Neko leaped at her but was hit with a fire ball. Dont push it bud.she growled. Then Neko giggled Oh boy.... your fire.....so weak! Neko finally leaped through the air and landed two punches to her gut. She let out a scream as she dug her nail's into his forearm cutting him.It's gonna take a bit more then that to hurt me.

Occ: One hand of nail's is one attack
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th January 2013, 7:06 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Miss

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Miss Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Block

Post by Guest 8th January 2013, 7:16 pm

Alice Looked at her Assalient. your strong. Alice said getting up. She grabbed her keys. Now i wont say that i'm stronger, becasue i cant. It seems to me that your strong, but i've onl seen you ue one attack The girl laghed at Alice. You think i'm strong? The girl let out a big laugh. I am Takashi the Swift. 3 more of those yellow spheres flew around her body. i'm the lightning dragon slayer. The 3 balls flew at Alice and broke on the ground. 3 more lightning bolts hit the ground. But right before they impacted Alice, a red haired maiden in a kimono flew in and forced Alice out of the way of the lightning. Ad who are you? he asked. Andromidas swords sparked with the electiricity of the lightning they had just absorbe. Shes one of ym spirits, the princess Andromeda. Now andromeda. Alice snapped. Send it back to her. The lightening flew from the swords and ran towards the enemy, hitting her in the chest. The girl screamed in pain as both strikes pelted her body. Just as i thought. Alice chucked. your no dragon slayer, a lacreema user at best. she smiled.

Last edited by RogueDoll on 8th January 2013, 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th January 2013, 7:16 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Block Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Block Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko FailedBlock Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko FailedBlock
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 8th January 2013, 7:22 pm

Raising his sword up, Enma sliced the girl in the shoulder, and to her dismay, made contact. A little blood started to trinkle, and the girl backflipped away, from harms. "Hm, you have some good blocks," She said, with a smirk. Green darkness started to emerge around her, and her become green, and she grew claws that went up to about 6 inches. "I'm Ruby, The Darkness Demon." Enma felt the power remind him of his old technique, Lightning Eyes. "Well your a nuisance. And all nuisances die." He said, closing his eyes. She charged at him, raising her foot to kick him. Enma raised his sword, blocking it. She then charged some dark magic in her palm, and hot it at the ground causing an explosion to erupt. The two were blasted, up, and she threw Enma to the ground. She stepped down, maniacally laughing in the air. In the smoke Enma's body was seen leaning against a tree, a cut on his cheek. "That all you got?" He simply asked, eyes closed.

Last edited by godslayer on 8th January 2013, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th January 2013, 7:22 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko FailedBlock Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Block Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko FailedBlock
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 10th January 2013, 9:54 am

The flame mage rip her nail's from his arm causing blood to gush. Neko winced in pain. Well well well... Look's like we have fire mage on our hand's. That's not matter though. You cant beat me! Im Lilith the fire God Slayer!! You have no chance of beating me!Lilith smirk'ed and she pulled back and looked at him. You have no chance against me! God's Fire!! 10 fire ball's grew around Lilith with a spark.You will see the power of a true Fire mage!Lilith sent the fire ball's at Neko. Neko put his arm's up to block. Neko looked at her and smiled. Alright you've had your fun and game's. Now it's time to play! I'll show you what I can really do!Neko took off running for her. Lilith smirked as he ran tward's her. Ha! What are you going to do?? Tackle me to death?? Lilith laughed at Neko. Nope im going to burn you up and tear you to shred's!!! Cane's Decent! Neko yelled Cane's Decent as he pounced on Lilith pit into her and took a Big swallow of her blood. Lilith threw Neko off and screamed in painOh so you plan to bite me to death?? Neko laughed as his body grew in size. He laughed as his eye's grew red and his nail's grew longer and sharper and his teeth grew and turned into fang's. You little liar. Your not a god slayer. You blood wreak's of a lacrema. For lieing to me im going to kill you slowly. I will show you what a real fire mage does.Lilith's eye's grew at the sight of Neko's changing body.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th January 2013, 9:54 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Miss Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Miss

#2 'Damage Dice' :

Post by Guest 10th January 2013, 1:53 pm

(OCC: neko, 1: cains decent requres blood consumption, 2: i was tols that we cant use magic in cains decent, do just remember to stick wth phyical attacks, like demon claws ans wings and punches and stuff.)
    The gir stood up. congrats you figured it out. she said sticking out her hands. yu found out i wasn't a slayer. he glare shifted. Not that it will save you, Lightning Strom! rays of lightning struck down, crushing the ground beneeth Andromidas feet. Andromida getthe book! alice yelled. Andromida dodged the lightning strickes and ran up to Her opponent. She wong both of her swords down and the girl blocked both of them. Your spirits arent to bright, are they? she asked Alice.
    Good job andromida. Alice said holding up the back pack that Andromida had cut off of her back. Just a bit scratched from the lightning shock, but it wont be in harms way for much longer. She gave the book back to andromida. Take this to the spirit world Andromida shook her head and dissapeared. Now that the book is safe, i can go all out. She said. Open gate of the ancient twins, Gemini!

Last edited by RogueDoll on 10th January 2013, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th January 2013, 1:53 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Block Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Miss Retrieveing the Tomb. Enma, Alice and Neko Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 10th January 2013, 3:12 pm

As the girl screamed, Enma unsheatched Kusangi, ready for her next attack. She charged at him, charging two disks full of Dark energy, one was hauled at Enma, and he raised his Kusangi to deflect it into a nearby tree. The other one was thrown, and he flipped over it, out of harms way. Spinning his sword on his hand, he thrusted it forward, only for the mage to block it, the two standing about 3 feet away from each other. "I'm just getting started."

Last edited by godslayer on 10th January 2013, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 11:48 am