Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Another Bump?(Social/Mossino/Lavender)

Mossino
    Mossino

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 431.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Maniuplation Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Another Bump?(Social/Mossino/Lavender) Empty Another Bump?(Social/Mossino/Lavender)

Post by Mossino 18th April 2016, 9:47 pm

Nothel was returning from a...less than legal job. It went badly and he spent the night hiding in the forest. That morning he was going through Clover Town on his way back to some place. He wasn't paying attention to where he was walking, and could easily run into someone.

He was wearing a ripped cloak, and his leather armor inside was damaged. He had a bad fight and got cut up a few times. Thankfully, his wounds had already healed, leaving only a bit on blood on his gear. He was lost in his own thought. He had gotten careless on an assassination contract and paid the price. A sloppy job...he will have to do better.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blood Magic Character Sheet

"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Another Bump?(Social/Mossino/Lavender) Empty Re: Another Bump?(Social/Mossino/Lavender)

Post by The Lunatic 18th April 2016, 10:17 pm

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    Clink. Clink. Clink.

Katsuki's chains bounced lightly against Yuzuki's legs, the silver spear currently stored in its nunchuck-like form. The semi-fey had just come back from a job she supposed she could consider successful, though she rarely did consider anything successful. She had bumped into that annoying immortal, however, which was also extremely trying. The semi-fey sighed, clasping her hands behind her head, and staring up at the sky. At least it wasn't a sunny day. The moonfire mage detested sunny days, when her greatest weakness beat down on her constantly, forcing her to squint and wipe away that annoying sweat which always dripped down her face.

Silver-tipped dark hair swung behind her, pulled back into a halfhearted ponytail, and her clothes were just as sloppy. A tunic that obviously wasn't very new was covered with stains and had a rip along the hem. Matching leggings accompanied the outfit, in great contrast to the silver boots that gleamed brightly as they clopped along the road. Yuzuki hadnt been to Clover Town too many times before, so she was still trying to find the best places for food. She was a thief after all, and she would get herself the very best. Gazing around at the restaurants and cafes around her, she barely dodged a man who seemed to have his mind set somewhere else. 

A scowl on her face, Yuzuki glared up at him. "Oy, oy, watch where you're going," she snapped, in a bad mood just as usual.
    words@Mossino

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Another Bump?(Social/Mossino/Lavender) TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Another Bump?(Social/Mossino/Lavender) Empty Re: Another Bump?(Social/Mossino/Lavender)

Post by Mossino 19th April 2016, 5:33 pm

As he passes by the girl, she yells at him, breaking his concentration. The look of annoyance is visible in his eyes as he turns around, looking at a girl. He inspects her quickly before talking. Long pony-tailed hair...some form of spear...Ripped clothing like his. Hmm..that suggests she was possibly a wizard coming back from a job.

Looking down towards her, he begins to talk. "Watch where I am going? Girl I believe I was walking quite close to the edge of the sidewalk. Perhaps you shouldn't walk in the middle and get in people's way you twit." He grins lightly behind his cloth cover, wondering what the girls reaction will be. She was in a bad mood, perhaps she will even attempt to stab him.

The man who just so rudely insulted her was wearing what could be considered the garb of a thief or assassin, along the same trade of herself.

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 19th April 2016, 10:48 pm

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    Yuzuki glared defiantly back up at the man. She may have a rather petite build, but that didn't mean she was about to back down to this man anytime soon. Now that she had a chance to properly observe him, she noted his magical presence, indicating thas he was a mage. His clothes were surprisingly similar to her style, rough and practical. He seemed to be looking her over as well, causing the semi-fey to conclude that this man was probably not aligned with the legal side. Or, if he was, he was doing a pretty bad job of showing it.

Now Yuzuki was pretty easily angered, and had a rather pessimistic view on life. However, she wasn't one to really attack just because she was angry. However, in a battle of tongues, this she could go all out in. With a sharp arch of an eyebrow, Yuzuki stepped forward so she could do her best to stand face to face with him. This was somewhat hard, however, she being only around five feet and this man an entire foot taller. "Well, if your head hadn't been floating about a hundred feet above you in the clouds, maybe, just maybe you would've been able to, oh, I don't know, step out of the way? The streets are busy, ya know, not a good place to go off thinking of girls or whatnot," she retorted.

Her silver eyes flashed defiantly up, though she looked only around fourteen, she definitely had confidence in her abilities to stand up against a full-grown man, not to mention a mage as well.
    words@Mossino

what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 20th April 2016, 8:12 am

He pulls down his cloak slightly so his mouth is revealed. He would have been angry but her statement was funny to him. Therefore, the man starts to grin and chuckle lightly. Thinking of women? That would have been a much better way to spend his time. Well...woman. Sterba, a woman he actually enjoyed the company of, in a way to think of her like that.

Reaching his hand up, his cloak parts, revealing that he was wearing leather gear underneath with a sword sheathed at his side. His hand goes towards the girls head and he ruffles her hair, still chuckling.

"Alas, I wish you would have told me to think of women I liked instead of what I was thinking about. Hahahah, yeah, perhaps you are right girl."

He noted the girl was quite young, only barely a teenager. Normally he would have fought someone who spoke out again him like this. Yet, he had a slight policy against killing children, they had to engage the physical contact.

His angry and stoic behavior seemed to slightly break as he continued to converse with the person.

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 20th April 2016, 11:17 pm

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    Yuzuki gritted her teeth, obviously hating the disadvantage she had in height and appearance. Now, being of half fey blood, she aged moue slowly than other humans, but faster than the fey. This annoying little girl had actually lived longer than the man before her, and would soon be turning thirty-three. The man seemed to relax a bit, now, reaching out to ruffle her hair. Sharp silver eyes caught the weapons tucked beneath his cloak, and she was glad for all the experience she had with fighting all types of opponents.

This human seemed to be just as annoying as that masochist immortal. The hair-ruffling was something that especially got on her nerves. Well, at least there was less danger of being killed now. She could see the muscles in his body relaxing slightly, and she could feel her own releasing tension as well. She guessed correctly that the only reason she was unharmed right now was probably her appearance, saving her life yet again. No one wanted to hurt a kid, right?

"'Course I'm right, old man! Isn't that what all ornery old guys should be thinking about?"
    She shoved the man's hand away from her head, scowling the whole time. "You haven't even apologized yet! Tsk. And they said people here were polite."
    words@Mossino

Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 23rd April 2016, 4:20 pm

Nothel rolled his eyes slightly at multiple comments of hers. He scoffs lightly, looking at her clothes. She wore similar styles as himself. Clean, effective, practical, allowing some cover in darkness if needed. A young assassin? Now this was a girl who knew how to live her life. That demands some respect. Then made him smile lightly, for the first time in a while. "Heh, alright then, I'll bite. I am 'Sorry'" He states sarcastically..."I was thinking about what I've done in my twenty one years of life."

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 23rd April 2016, 5:52 pm

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    Yuzuki scowled, even after the apology, of course. Really, the only times she really smiled was after getting away with a trick or theft, or if she was trying to fool someone. Now was neither, and she wasn't really in the best of moods. "Oh, well that's just wonderful," she snarked, her response equally sarcastic. "And jeez, just how old are you? People who actually sit down to think about their lives are boring old dudes who spend their days meditating and kneeling in the dirt picking at plants!"

See, Yuzuki had decided that looking back on the past was the worst thing one could possibly do. It was certainly something quite true for herself, full of memories that would've probably made most wish they could've died instead. "Or..." her expression got a little sneakier now, her eyes narrowing slightly, "Are you contemplating whether a life as a villain is the way to go?" she asked, confident by now that this man wasn't in the legal trade. From her experience with just about every type of dark shady people, from drug dealers to assassins, this guy fit the description.
    words@Mossino

Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 23rd April 2016, 8:06 pm

Nothel tilted his head after the first comment, "Twenty one..." He continued to grin until her second statement. She had hit the nail on the head. Well, mostly. He was more contemplating the various lives he had taken and how his sins would affect him. He begins to chuckles.

"You are pretty smart ya'know? Heh...heh...Well, I guess you caught me red handed eh?" His grin starts to fade. So, she had identified him one way or another. Pretty good for a kid. He was prepared to kill a kid that tried to rat on him. There was that look in his eyes. One telling Yuki to tread carefully.

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 24th April 2016, 12:57 am

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    Yuzuki stared, eyebrow arched at the man in front of her. Well, this guy sure admitted things faster than most people. She'd pulled that one on many a guy on the street, handing out illegal drugs or job offers that would lead to unfortunate disappearances. She saw right through them all. And they denied through it all. Well, humans sure we're an interesting species, huh? She wondered, then, if that would make her half interesting, since she was half human...

She sighed, well, he was laughing, of all things. He seemed to be easily amused then? She wasn't sure, and definitely wasn't sure if she was the one making him laugh. Usually, everything she made a person do was either try to run an experiment on her, kill her, cry, or start raging at her. Unless they were some weird old beggar gone mad, no one laughed because of the trickster. And that was perfectly fine with Yuzuki. She herself wasn't exactly legal, so it was all the same whether people hated her or not.

However, she could feel soon that something about his attitude was changing. Her smile dropped, and his muscles tensed again. He was getting ready for a potential fight, it seemed. She'd seen that look on the faces of about a bajillion other guys who had nearly killed her. She yawned lazily, tossing her head back, pretending not to notice at first. Then, slowly, very slowly, she tilted it back up to a normal angle, a small smirk spreading across her face.

For a second, the truth about her age, and her experience, how she could kill just as much as this person before her showed through in one cutting glance of cold silver, before she began to laugh. "Oh, wow. Seriously? Haha! Jeez, old man, I do like provoking people, but why would I want another freaking assassin or cultist chasing after me? I'd be an idiot to give you away! I kinda like the way I still inhale and exhale air, ya know?" she threw the words at him airily. "You know what type of person recognizes someone affiliated with the less friendly side of things so quickly? Someone in that same group. You should've expected that when you considered my magical strength, weapon, and overall appearance combined."
    words@Mossino

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 4:47 am