Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Like Requested...(Social/Mossino/Cake)

Mossino
    Mossino

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 431.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Maniuplation Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Like Requested...(Social/Mossino/Cake) Empty Like Requested...(Social/Mossino/Cake)

Post by Mossino 20th March 2016, 12:09 am

Nothel would walk down the streets towards a meeting place, at a cafe' he knew about. He was asked to meet Kayla here after he lost their bet. He had bet Kayla that he would kill more skeletons than her. He lost and his punishment was to be her servant for a week. He honestly didn't expect her to kill about thirty in one attack, twice. Groaning slightly, he walks into the cafe' trying to spot out his so called 'queen.' That is what she wanted him to call her. While this was embarrassing, he didn't really understand that emotion, so it didn't bother him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blood Magic Character Sheet

"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    Cake
    Cake

Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Experience : 150

Like Requested...(Social/Mossino/Cake) Empty Re: Like Requested...(Social/Mossino/Cake)

Post by Cake 20th March 2016, 12:58 pm

Kayla had already been at the cafe since pretty early. She always liked to stop by this place to get a little breakfast to eat or something. Although she doesnt really mingle with anyone here she usually just sits at the back of the cafe drinking a coffee alone as she watched other people enjoy their time. The brunette didn't even notice when Nothel walked in but when she did she didn't care she figured to let him find her she wasn't going to shout at him.
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Like Requested...(Social/Mossino/Cake) Empty Re: Like Requested...(Social/Mossino/Cake)

Post by Mossino 20th March 2016, 1:00 pm

Nothel steps into the cafe, wearing a new cloak around him. After a bit he spots Kayla in the back, and walks over to her, sitting across. "Here I am, Kayla." He calls her by the wrong name.

"So, what is it you needed assistance with, hm?" He talks rather briskly, but means what he says genuinely. He failed the bet, therefore he will follow the orders.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    Cake
    Cake

Player 

Post by Cake 20th March 2016, 3:12 pm

She didn't have to much today but she figured that she could talk with Nothel about something today. When he had arrived Kayla rolled her eyes she didn't mind that he called her Kayla but he was suppose to call her queen. "Actually.. I was thinking we form a team, me and you." Kayla explained, but she did have to do something a little later today she wasn't just going to come out here for that. "But I do have some stuff to do today, but we'll solve that later." The brunette said finishing her coffee.
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 20th March 2016, 4:41 pm

She wants to team up? Like offically? Pft, never expected that to happen. But honestly she is a good fighter and back up. So, he can make an exception for now. Shrugging her nods, "I will ask other people if they want to join the team, other good fighters." After hearing the next part, he nods again. "Okay, what do you want to do, my queen..."

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    Cake
    Cake

Player 

Post by Cake 20th March 2016, 4:49 pm

Lightning flowed over her fingers, when he mentioned he would ask more people into the team she didn't exactly like the idea. Kayla already had Nothel dragging her down but more members just to get in her way? Maybe this team thing wasn't a very good idea. "Who" Kayla had asked very simply giving him a glare, she didn't know many wizards at the guild and she doubted that Nothel would either. "Im relaxing right now we'll leave in 10." Kayla said still wanting to know who Nothel wanted to invite into the team.
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 20th March 2016, 4:58 pm

Nothel nods, "There is an ice elemental in Black Rose named Suzuran, she is a pretty good fighter, and emotions don't get in her way. A brutal and fearless fighter. She is quite the good fighter." He leans back in the chair, waiting for the minutes to pass.

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    Cake
    Cake

Player 

Post by Cake 20th March 2016, 6:12 pm

Kayla didn't know Suzuran but a wizard with Ice magic was always handy. Leaning back in her chair the brunette had finished everything and there wasn't much to do or to talk about. "Ice huh? " Kayla said giving it a thought. "Ever do a job with her or do you just know her."
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 20th March 2016, 6:16 pm

Nothel nods, remembering the job they did. "Nearly died on a job with her, she saved my life twice. I can't complain, and I can reward her skill." Sighing out slightly, "Worst part was I needed someone to save my life."

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    Cake
    Cake

Player 

Post by Cake 20th March 2016, 6:25 pm

Kayla raised an eyebrow slightly interested in what job they did and how she saved his life. Although Kayla practically did the same thing and she was pretty sure that in the job Nothel saved her life someway to. "What job was it?" Kayla questioned she was still pretty new to the guild and still had a lot of work to do. "I dont mind having her join the team."
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 20th March 2016, 6:34 pm

"It was a job called Genesis, Act one. The first time multiple dogs pounced me and I tried to get them off. Got nearly ripped to shreds. Second time was during the boss fight, and I dive bombed the boss so Suzuran wouldn't die." Nothel Grins. "My healing ability is unparalleled."

Smiling, "Enough about myself, what did you want to do again?"

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 7:41 pm