Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ties Bound by Ivory [Private; Sasha]

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Ties Bound by Ivory [Private; Sasha] Empty Ties Bound by Ivory [Private; Sasha]

Post by DOPPO 23rd March 2016, 6:48 pm

With your lust and your greed weighing down
    What a nice day. It was a cool spring morning, with birdsong softly ringing in the ears of the chipper Magnolian citizens, with no worry nor pressure had weighted upon their delicate, delicate shoulders. Or so he thought. It was here, at the Ivory Cafe, where a white-haired, young mage would work manually. It was a busy day, but quiet in vocals. The tables had been wiped, and the glasses had been washed. The counters, polished. The windows, cleaned. The antiques? Not a dust in a hawk's eye. It was simply enchanting, but in the corner, lied a black piano, untouched by man since the opening of the Ivory Cafe. It's glossy casing and shiny keys, the leather seat so polished. How could such a magnificent thing remain so lovely throughout all these years?

Aizenagi leaned over the service-counter with both arms laid onto the top, left arm laid horizontally while it's palm firmly held the elbow of his right, which would hold his jaw so casually. With a lax expression planted to his face, the white haired man had gazed to the Piano with his one good eye, and sighed.

The manager had peered out from the corner, door to his office, and caught glimpse of his most constant worker. He was a rather aged man, and wasn't a wizard. He had short grey hair smoothed back towards the nape of his neck, and a mustache that covered most of his upper lip. A large jaw and thin eyes, along with wrinkles here and there. Black eyes, and formally dressed. He went by the name of "Sous Ivory", but Aizen had mused himself by calling him Old man. Formalities and respect wasn't much a big deal to that youth. But then he spoke. "Bored, are you? You did all of your chores today, I suppose it's to be expected." Mr.Ivory had slipped over in the direction of Aizen, his back facing him and towards the shelf, arranging the glasses. Aizenagi only huffed and snickered, "Yeah, well, not much to do here after the work is done." Aizen had mumbled in response, eyes still fixed on the musical instrument. Mr.Ivory caught notice of his attention to the instrument, looking at him, then to the Piano, then back to Aizenagi, grinning widely. "You wanna play it, don'tcha? Go on, the customers could use some live entertainment anyway, heheh..." He joked in a shakey, old voice. Aizenagi shrugged, but was rather excited to pressed his fingers to the keys.

And in moments, he was sitting at the Piano. He sat there, in a moment of silence, adjusting the majesty. How lovely, even up close. He had always kept his distance. There in the cafe, in the corner sat a man and his pitch black piano which reflected the spring light. His silvery-white locks hanged from his head into his ocean blue eyes, fixed on the keys he had so gently pressed until they moaned a soft, nostalgic note. Yes, it was here, at that Cafe where the man had played these songs of no name. He played, and played, until more customers came in to witness it's unnamed beauty.

PS: Yes, this is the song he plays. And yes, I purposely made a piano instrumental just for this cause. Lol http://eng.musicshake.com/song/283367

Last edited by Aizenagi on 3rd April 2016, 5:02 pm; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Ties Bound by Ivory [Private; Sasha] Empty Re: Ties Bound by Ivory [Private; Sasha]

Post by Gisen Ceostra 27th March 2016, 4:36 pm

i am a bunny and i want to be free
    Bunny
    do you see a bunny when you look inside of me?

Magnolia had come to be a place where time was spent more often than other places for some reason. Be it because of someone she had known being around the place, a particular event in progress or being set up, or whatever else could possibly have it's grasp on the red heads attention was rather tight, so to speak. Normally, she would travel around places and find something fun about the town, whether it be something that was already there or something she would have to improvise into making fun so that there was a reason to return to the city on her own volition. For the most part, having met and enjoyed a fun time with Rae for what it was worth being used for more experiments than a lab rat. No matter the things endured, the end result influenced the farm girl to open herself up to a more girly side of her, while still being able to feel as comfortable as anything else she would normally wear. Granted, not all the time would she go out of her way to "dress up", but she'd spoil herself once in a while when she would wanna enjoy some time outside of her oh so fancy bunny suits.

Her orbs would trail the windows of stores and shops alike, wandering around the town with no real care or look of what was in them. She wasn't necessarily window shopping more than she was just trying to enjoy herself a little in doing her normal thing; whatever she felt like. Despite still being a part of a guild, even one that really took to a threshold of being quiet like a corpse in a coffin or a mime in a public debate, she held to the fact that she'd do what she wanted when she wanted and unless she had to otherwise there would be no changing her mind. Regardless, she had been enjoying her time and it was almost as if she had no cares in the world, and well it was true for the most part. Where she was staying, she left her companions alone while she went out to kinda give them some time together as a mother and it's offspring. It felt right to do so, and there wasn't really going to be repercussions from her actions in doing so either. Everything else she had with her. The perks of being a requip mage perhaps, but none the less she didn't need anything but what she had to be on guard and powerful.

She continued her adventure filled power walk/exploration/whatever you cared to call it when she had come to hear something not far away. What with the weather being as nice as it had been, the red heads ears caught onto something very intriguing and pleasant to her ears. Without rushing her way there and to keep from disturbing or interrupting what was going on, she happened upon a store that had left it's door open. Sasha stopped by the entrance to the door and seen a rather large.. well truthfully she didn't know what it was. Probably an instrument of some kind from the fact it made music, but whatever it had been, she was very attracted to the pleasant tune being played. The few gathering people from the window across from the pianist had seemed to remain quiet, watching him and smiles of amusement painted across their faces. Slowly but surely, the red head began to slip into the store until she was on the other side of the man playing the piano and starring into his focused face and eyes- Err.. eye for that matter. Regardless, she stood on the other side with a high curiosity of everything from this man to the music he played, and once he would finish, she would lean on the wooden structure and smile softly toward him. "If'in I ever heard anything so calming and lovely, it'd be that. You play this thing wonderfully, ya know." She'd pause in wait to hear from him and not knowing really what would happen or what he would think about being approached so suddenly.

0000 words // Aizenagi@tag // notes // muse 8/10/outfit

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Ties Bound by Ivory [Private; Sasha] Empty Re: Ties Bound by Ivory [Private; Sasha]

Post by DOPPO 28th March 2016, 11:17 am

The music had filled the room and embraced the ears of those who had listened, with such grace, Aizenagi had thrusted his finger down onto the last set of keys which would moan their final notes as he ended the piece. He lifted his digits from the silent instrument with a peaceful look to his face, one eye opening to see the crowding people by the windows, and a few rushing in with haste. Aizenagi widened his eyes with a bit of shock, not expecting this flooding. How convenient was this? It was not everyday that a few strokes to the keyboard would attract so much business, he was certain that this would freeze a smile to Mr.Ivory's lips. Not that it was his priority to see that satisfaction, but it certainly did pay the bills.

Aizenagi sighed with a tension to his voice, lifting himself from the seat and patting himself off, only to find yet another customer right in front of him. At first, he intended to walk away but then she spoke. "If'in I ever heard anything so calming and lovely, it'd be that. You play this thing wonderfully, ya know." She paused, if anything, she looked awkward.

Aizenagi, however, decided to muse himself with this exchange of words. He ripped his lips away from one another and opened his mouth, the words rolling off his tongue as sweet as candy. "Is it? Heh, I've only played the thing a few times. But it's a pleasant thing to know that others enjoy it, yes? Anyway, are you hear to eat or to see my face?" He joked with an mischievous smile and an alluring deviousness in his ocean blue eyes, though one covered up with an eye patch.

Last edited by Aizenagi on 3rd April 2016, 5:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 1st April 2016, 6:08 am

Bunny

As the last bits of music had filled the room and carried itself through each individuals ears, it seemed for someone like Sasha whom had never heard this thing play before in her life, felt as though the very string of notes gripped her up like a leash and collar, dragging her towards it's source and without giving in to the temptation to ignore it's allure. Of course, her natural curiosity only benefited to the discovery of where this was, who had been the talent behind it, and how could she find out more about it. It was difficult for someone with her lack of discovery still of some things that others would find to be natural to not make herself stand out anymore than being in a ballroom in a bunny suit... Then again that situation was pretty awkward and would never happen again, but that was besides the point.

As the eyepatch wearing man finished, taking note of Sasha's commentary, he began to reply and pushing the credit away as just beginners luck, for what the red head had come to make of it. Though, as he asked her a question following up in his reply, a soft pink blush began to shine over a surprised face at the question in it of itself. "Yer pretty bold, ya know." Her smirk would show before she would begin to walk around the piano and then leaning against it. "Though, maybe a bit of both would be kinda fun, don't 'cha think? Maybe I could sit in your lap while I eat, if ya play yer cards right, cowboy." A wink and a faint giggle would follow her little move, leaned down at him while he still sat, waiting for his response.

0000 words // Aizen@tag // notes // muse-6/10 /outfit

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 3rd April 2016, 5:49 pm

Frankly, Aizenagi was not truly surprised by this encounter. It was only natural human reaction for curiosity to take charge of the mind and lead them astray from their original path to find not the person, but the source of it's talent. The thought made him fall into a tempestuous sigh, hidden behind the grin of an outlaw. He opened his one eye to the sweet sound of her voice, his moist lips desperately clinging to one another, eager to comment on the desirable sound of her voice. "Yer pretty bold, ya know." She smirked lightly, proceeding closer towards him with the support of the piano to her sides, "Though, maybe a bit of both would be kinda fun, don't 'cha think? Maybe I could sit in your lap while I eat, if ya play yer cards right, cowboy." She spoke to him with words as candy and as slippery as ice, the weak blush to her cheeks and playful wink inviting his words. Aizenagi couldn't help but break into a faint laughter.

"Pssshahahehah......!"

He pressed a balled fist to his lips in hopes to cease his giggling, but how lovely was this? It wasn't much of a work day but he certainly wasn't expecting low-key flirting. In the midst of laughter, he had come to the conclusion to humor her with his own exchange in indecent intent in the form of language. As his laughter died down until halted, he raised his head to her fixed gaze and smiled, folding his arms under his rib cage, sticking his tongue out. "If I had to describe some of the sweetest sounds I've heard throughout the day so far, your voice would sure be on the list, heh! I reckon that it's as sweet as candy. I'm Aizenagi, and you shall go by Sugar Plum." He smirked and proceeded towards her, gently grasping her hand and raising it to his lips for a small peck. "Now then... what would you like to dine on today, Sugar Plum?"

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 4th April 2016, 8:41 pm

Sasha tilted her head at the mans reaction. It was a little more different than anything else she had ever gotten as a reaction, but almost any other time she would have been in a bunny girl suit so that would have been a natural thought not taking her seriously. However, in doing so in a low key, but authentic manner, he was beginning to giggle at her and it only caused her to stare at him with an odd look. Was he being serious laughing like that? What.. What was even so funny anyway? As she looked at this man while he was laughing, she could only roll her eyes at his giggling and finding it to be a little too much for him to really be treated seriously on his own. Was this what it was like to be in someone else's shoes now?

Looking toward him as he spoke, her cheeks flushed pink at his comment. He was quite the generic sounding person to try and play a move on the perverted little red head, but she was rather inexperienced with being hit on so that was rather new to her. The amethyst orbs rolled around the perimeter of her eyes as he had nicknamed her off the bat, not even caring to ask what her real name was first before doing so! How gentlemanly... "Y'all are serious... Ain't 'cha..." She would sigh and brush her bangs away from her face before leaning off the piano and walking closer to him, leaning into his ear. "I'll give ya a lil' hint, Aizenagi..." She'd pause and back up enough to look at his reaction before giggling. "But I'm just joking!~ You don't get anywhere near that without either tyin' me up or learnin' my name at least, boy. Play yer cards right and I may let you get the former." Sasha would laugh a little at her own jokes, sliding onto his lap and her smile widening. "How about you.. Recommend something to me, cowboy?"

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 8th April 2016, 10:34 am

Her expression was priceless.

As if lost in his laughter, she stood there with a flustered expression. It was cute, to say the least. And the cuteness drove him to the conclusion to buy her the treat. But his ocean blue eyes met hers in a curios state, catching glance of the red tint to her cheeks, a blush taking charge of the flesh. To this, Aizenagi smiled gently, almost too amused to express anything else otherwise. But her lips parted from one another, beginning to weave words together, "Y'all are serious... Ain't 'cha..." She spoke softly, brushing her vermilion bangs to the side. He couldn't help be watch in a silence, a soft smile was his only response to her shyness. Trying to muster up the words to speak, his thoughts were cut off by the gentle lean of her body, closer to his, and face to ears. "I'll give ya a lil' hint, Aizenagi..." She would paused, and retreat with a giggling laughter. "But I'm just joking!~ You don't get anywhere near that without either tyin' me up or learnin' my name at least, boy. Play yer cards right and I may let you get the former." She spoke teasingly, but he had an enchanting desire to hear more of that teasing voice, and was determined to ration the fun out of this little eventful morning.

She slid onto his lap with an ease, a large, widening smile frozen to her lips. This was truly the muse. Aizenagi snickered and raised a hand to his silvery-white locks and brushed them out of his one good eye, with no intention of organizing it properly. "Oh, well, Sugar Plum, to answer your question, the item of the day is the Sunset Parfait, handmade, of course. I'm sure it'd suit your tastes, or would you like something hotter?" He half-joked, figuring there wasn't a true response to her earlier advances. "But, how rude of me? What's your name, little princess? Order anything, I'll treat you." His words rolled off his tongue like candy, weaving together sentences that could be taken as flirting. Which, wasn't his aim. To be frank, he didn't have much to do, and didn't know many people in Magnolia besides a few peers in his guild. But the guild itself was not something he could be open about.

The thought made him smirk, raising a brow in satisfaction and lowering his eyelids, almost giving him a seductive countenance. "My shift is almost over, perhaps you'd like to...?" His words faded out into a pleading silence, hinting to the question of asking her to relax with him after his shift.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 13th April 2016, 2:01 pm

Bunny

He seemed to have been a little more into the teasing flirt that Sasha had been putting on in front of his eyes- ..eye. She watched his face for any forming blushes or nervous aversions from her actions, but he seemed to simply smile and push snow white hair away from his face. She loved a good challenge in trying to get someone to turn around from what they were trying to hide, but she'd get it from him one way or another. Eventually they all turn around and give her the fun she was looking for, but this was just a fun bonus! Amethyst orbs would roll as he again called her sugar plum, a nickname she wasn't too fond of having, but it wasn't anything she'd end up getting over any time soon and she knew it.

A small smile formed on her face at the sound of the ice cream, though had it not of been the morning, she'd be more inclined to eat some. "I think I'll turn down the ice cream, as sweet as that sounds of an offer. Not mucha ice cream person, mahself." Fixing herself up on the mans lap, she'd shrug and not really know what else to say. "Though I 'preciate the offer cowboy, just a drink is fine. Any drink is alright with me." She'd let him decide, not much caring what she had to drink really since he was treating. It seemed fair to her to do so, though that really didn't matter. Looking back to him after taking her eyes off him just to peek at the menu to make sure that she didn't have any second thoughts, she looked back and blushed a little herself, blinking, then giving a small light smack to his shoulder playfully. "Are y'all seriously considerin mah offer? I never took ya for that type." She'd clear her throat and try to shake off her own flushed face before she'd remember. "And the names Sasha. Sasha Martin~" Her tone would be happy and excited, as one would be about announcing their name.. Or maybe just her own.

0000 words // @tag // notes // muse/outfit

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:19 am