Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Reckoning of C.A.S.S.I.E.

Mossino
    Mossino

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 431.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Maniuplation Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Reckoning of C.A.S.S.I.E. Empty The Reckoning of C.A.S.S.I.E.

Post by Mossino 3rd March 2016, 10:40 pm

Nothel would grumble as he puts on VR helmet to fight C.A.S.S.I.E. He had just been debriefed on the situation and the job at hand. He was promised this wouldn’t take long and probably be fun. Nothel, just to get the guild leader to shut up, accepted to take this challenge. Though, he wasn’t expecting to be put inside ‘virtual reality’ and fight the programs of a robot. That was completely out of left field and he did not except it in the slightest. This, all in all, made this assignment a very special one, fighting this robot. Though, this raised interesting questions. Inside this program would he have his weapons and magic? If not, would he be able to fight what C.A.S.S.I.E sent at him? Would he just have to try and survive minutes upon minutes of attacks raining down from him from side to side? That would be hell, he thinks as the VR Helmet is turned on.

A bright assortment of colors would flash by his eyes as the machine is turned on…only to be awoken in a badly colored 8bit 2D room. Though, from his prospective it would be some weird form of 2.5D, the floor being like 4 feet thick. He shakes his head profusely looking around. It seems to be a mansion, candles on the walls lighting it up. “W…Where the hell am I!?” he yells out trying to figure out what happened. After a few minutes he would lay down a few base proofs. One, his magic, weapon, and armor were gone. In the place he had a dagger and a whip. The whip seems to be his main weapon. He would groan, he hates whips, and was never able to really see them as a viable weapon. Two, there is only one way to advance, this world would be considered 2D. Though, to him, it would look like a scrunched room in 3D. Third, he would not be able to go back; he could only walk forwards till he gets to a door. Fourth, jumping is not an option. He would have tried to jump straight up and down, or even forwards, but nothing seems to work, he can only walk slowly forwards and backwards. The fifth thing would make attacking a lot easier. When he tries to crack the whip, his arms goes into a perfect motion that makes the whip crack perfectly, probably doing a large amount of damage to whoever gets hit by it. ‘Great,’ he thinks, actually meaning it, the automated attack makes the fighting much easier. Anyway, enough stalling, it’s time to fight the first enemy!

Nothel would take a few steps forward inside this simulation, and make it to the door. Before he could even reach for the door handle, he gets stuck in place and the screen moves forward, placing him in the next room. He would think that is made pretty badly, but he wouldn’t have time to think as a loud sreech fills the area. Looking towards the other end of the hall, there would be a giant bat perched on a platform. After another screech it would swoop up into the air, hovering around. Nothel would nod to himself, this is the first boss, all he has to do is jump up and hit it right? He would try to spring into the air, but be unable to. “Oh…right…can’t jump.” Groaning to himself he would start to walk around, waiting for the bat to fly down so he can hit it. A bit later, Nothel would put his guard down, and right as he does the bat swoops down, and tries to hit Nothel. This hit would succeed and send Nothel flying back due to knockback. “Shit!” He’d yell as his arms gets scratched up some (HP 90/100).  He would quickly hit the bats foot on its way up with the automated whip crack. The bat would screech from the hit and fly to the middle of the screen. The bat would then shoot fireballs down at the ground in a easy to spot pattern. Nothel would easy step backwards once out of the way out of the fireballs. Just then, the bat would swoop down and claw at Nothel. This time, Nothel would be ready and hit the bat before it got to him. Just like he though, the bat would fly to the middle before hitting Nothel and send out streams of fireballs. Nothel wouldn’t expect this change of tactics, and would get hit by another fireball, putting him down some more HP. Groaning from the pain he would wait for the bat to come back down so he can finish it off. Just like promised the bat would swoop down and Nothel would whip it in the face as it came down. Two things would happen here. The bat would stagger and slow fly back to the middle of the room, looking like it is charging some attack. Also, it seems Nothel broke a wall piece on the last whip, revealing a bottle of holy water. Nothel grins, picking up the bottle. Before the bat can do anything, Nothel would quickly walk up to it and toss the bottle of holy water on to it. It was super effective. The water burns into the skin of the battle as it screeches out in demonic pain. It would catch on fire and slam into the ground, turning into ash as the holy water slays the demon, making it nothing. Nothel would grin as a red orb appears and falls onto the ground in front of him. This is his reward for beating /this/ boss. He steps forward, grabbing it. This would restore his HP and Magic back to full. He stands there for a minute as the word around him fades, putting him into the next part of the simulation. This, he doesn’t know, is going to be a thousand times more painful and difficult than that last one. Hopefully just as satisfying.

The next land would confuse Nothel a tad. It seems he is in the ruins of a town, chest high walls and such. He seems to be holding a gun, which could come in handy. Oh, hey, look 3D movement, he can jump again! Nothel smiles sarcastically as he looks around, “Where the bloody hell am I---“ he would notice someone running towards him with a large gun. Out of reflex Nothel would aim up and shoot the man in the chest….before realizing his minimap said that was a ally. He’d laugh mockingly at that “Oh well….what do I do here…?” Right as he finishes saying that, a loud voice would come over the radio, “Damnit! We lost Johnson with the rocket launcher! And the tank is here! Take bloody cover!” Johnson…wasn’t that the person he just killed…wait, tank, what does he mean tank? Nothel wouldn’t have to wait long for his answer. He would hear the huge engine of the tank come over a street…and immediately aim at him. Oh god. That is the only thing that goes through his mind before he jumps and duck into cover right as a shot goes off. Nothel would have been smart enough to duck into cover beside where he shot Johnson, so he can grab the rocket launcher. Thankfully it is loaded with one rocket already. Smirking to himself, he knows he can kill the tank with this…one problem though. His main gun is out of ammo, and there is only one rocket shot. He needs at least a few shots from this baby to kill that tank. He has to come up with a strategy to fire at the tank, take cover, find another rocket, rinse, lather, and repeat. But, he already has one shot ready so… He would stand up, RPG ready. Luckily, the tank would be facing away from him. Taking this as a quick second to get a shot out, he aims, and fires the rocket at the tank. It collides with the back and explodes, dealing damage to its armor plating. The shot went in perfectly, but the tank quickly reacts and turns towards him, getting ready to fire a shot.

WC SO FAR(1369/3000)

Last edited by Mossino on 5th March 2016, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Reckoning of C.A.S.S.I.E. Empty Re: The Reckoning of C.A.S.S.I.E.

Post by Mossino 3rd March 2016, 10:45 pm

Not evaluating the weight of the RPG enough, Nothel wouldn’t dive out of the way in time and get caught by the blast. It would deal his rank in damage to him, leaving him down at 80% HP. He groans, the blast hurting his bones. Back to the fight he thinks after resting against the wall for a second. Now, I just have to hide and keep myself away from the tank. I also need to find ammo for this baby right here. He pats the RPG, knowing it is the right weapon for the job. Nothel would think he is safe, until he hears some crunching. He peaks his head up and sees something quite scary. The tank is crushing over the waist-high walls looking to run him over. It didn’t know where he went, so it is on the other side of the battlefield, but still, this poses problems.

WC THIS POST: 151 : (Total 1520/3000)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blood Magic Character Sheet

"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 3rd March 2016, 10:50 pm

Nothel would then start to couchwalk, keeping his head down. He has to find another rocket, and soon, because he could need two or three more to finish this tank off. He starts to explore the little ruined area, finding many things. Boxes, containers, corpses…wait corpses? Nothel looks over at a small pile of bodies, and sees multiple corpses of where soldiers have been shot and killed. He shakes his head slightly, wishing he could have been there to see it, death has always been interesting to him. ‘Back on track’ he thinks, as he goes to the boxes, specifically to a large one that might contain rockets in it. The first box wouldn’t have anything it in. IT seems like it was forcefullied ransacked at some point. Probably for medical supplies which it did not contain. Shaking his head he would check the next box, and find what he is looking for.

WC THIS POST: 153 : FULL WC 1673/3000
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 3rd March 2016, 10:59 pm

Nothel puts his hand around the rocket, picking it up and inspecting it. The object is quite foreign to him, and he can’t describe It, but it is what he is looking for. Quickly, he loads the rocket into the RPG and stands up. To Nothel’s surprise the tank is still aiming right at him from the other side of the battlefield. Nothel actually gulps a bit, wondering how badly a blast right to the face will feel. But, he has to take to the risk to atleast hit the tank again with another rocket. Quickly Nothel fires and the tank responds by firing as well. His rocket hits the tank spot on and the tank’s shell impacts Nothel in the chest, blowing him into the wall. He groans loudly as that hit did a lot of damage to him. It brought him down to 40% hp; a whole 40% of his HP went in that one shell. He quickly stands up, holding his chest as it hurts to breathe now. Probably some kind of status affect in the game. Looking up quickly to see the tank would prove beneficial. Enough smoke was kicked by up the two shots to provide temporary cover for him.

WC THIS POST: 205 : (Total 1878/3000)
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 3rd March 2016, 11:17 pm

Nothel would take this as a chance to find the next rocket, hoping there is one nearby. He then realizes one horrible…horrible fact. He already searched all the boxes on this side…and there are only boxes on the tanks side of the battlefield. He has to go to the tanks side to even attempt to find another rocket. This means he will be right beside the machine that can crush him into bits. Nothel stops and thinks for a second, then nods to himself. He has to take this risk; he can take one more non-direct shot and still be alive. Therefore he just has to get over there, find the rocket, load it, and kill the tank. Nothel looks back at the corpses he saw. To give himself an advantage, he finds the grenades on the corpses and gets the one he needs. A small, white grenade labeled “Smoke.” He takes it and pulls the pin, throwing it to the other side of the ruins, smoking the area out. This will make it nearly impossible for the tank and Nothel to see each other.

WC THIS POST: 184 : (Total 2062/3000)
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 3rd March 2016, 11:23 pm

Steeling himself, Nothel takes this oppurtuinity to rush the other side of the battlefield and duck behind some walls. The tank saw him cross from his outline through the smoke, but wouldn’t have the time to aim and shoot him. This gives Nothel a small window to find the ammo for the RPG to finish that tank off. Quickly, he finds some boxes and throws them open; trying to find the small rocket he needs to blow the tank to kingdom come. After some searching, he literally finds nothing in the boxes, just a crowbar and a bottle of liquor with a lighter beside it. Sighing he tries to find other boxes near. To his luck, there is one. But, in contrast, he hears the tank start to move again. He realizes the smoke grenade only lasts a bit, and is starting to fade. Turning to the box, he throws it open, and finds what he is looking for, a pristine rocket.

WC THIS POST: 162 : (Total 2225/3000)
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 3rd March 2016, 11:30 pm

He quickly grabs the rocket and tries to load it. His hands fumble some but he slides the ammo in and turns around, aiming at the tank. Pulling the trigger he sends a rocket off at the tank, it exploding on contact. Boom. The tank shimmers to a halt and stops moving. Yet, the barrel of the gun is still moving, and locks onto Nothel. It shoots and he leaps forward, dodging it barely as it explodes the land behind him. The tank isn’t dead? But there are no more boxes for ammo to be around in. How can he destroy it, there nothing left for him to use to destroy it with…unless. He turns his attention towards the crates he already opened. Quickly he scurries over to them, poping them open again. Inside rest the three things he needs, a crowbar, a Molotov cocktail and a lighter. Quickly he grabs the items and stands up, preparing himself for this. He then jumps out of cover and runs around the tank, confusing the barrel as it tries to keep up with him. After he would hop onto the back of it, and jam the crowbar under the hatch on top of it. After, he would stamp on the exposed end of the crowbar, making the hatch explode out and leave the tank vulnerable. Smiling in satisfaction, Nothel would like the Molotov cocktail, and drop it inside. Yells of agony are heard as the flesh is cooked off of NPC players as they burn to death inside the tank. Smirking Nothel hops off the tank, and steps back a bit, watching it explode in front of him. “Second boss down…what’s next C.A.S.S.I.E?”

WC THIS POST: 281 : (Total 2506/3000)
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 4th March 2016, 8:59 pm

There would be a small amount of radio chatter as that world fades, something like, “The tank is destroyed, good job!” Anyway, after that world fades away, Nothel finds himself stand beside two people in a 16 bit setting. It would be on top of a mountain, which would be given away by the rocky, bleak landscape that surrounded him. Hm, wait no; he was in the entrance to a cave, light streaming in behind him. Upon closer inspecting Nothel would see rock formations from the ceiling coming down, indicating that he is indeed in a cave. They would be normal stalagmites hanging from the ceiling, simple rock formations that formed over thousands of years. Anyway, that is not what is it important, because the heavy breathing in front of Nothel indicates something much more dangerous. He also forgot that he had to fight something here, and now he would have to face it. What terrible beast would he have to fight now? Low and behold, a dragon steps forward, facing the party. It is the stereotypical dragon, red, beautiful scales that gleam in the small amount of sunlight. Two large, immaculate wings hug close to the body on its back, all leading to a tail. The tail would be spiked, making it most dangerous to be swiped by. Nothel would widen his eyes a bit, he has never fought a dragon, and this will surely be a task. But, he then realizes this is a simulation. “Oh,” he mutters to himself, realizing this dragon will most likely be easier to defeat than a real dragon. He blinks, and sees some stuff in front of him, some kind of HUD. It would display a few options, fight, magic, item, and flee. Sadly, flee would be grayed out and unable to be selected. He grins to himself; it is never that easy to win one of these battles. Oh well, he will have to fight this dragon. Though, the combat seems scripted, making it even easier, he just has to slash it up a few times and he will be good. To his delight, his right hand would hold a sword. While it wouldn’t be his preferred katana, it would still be a sword. He has always been really comfortable using weaponry like this. But, sadly, his own skill won’t be dictating how well he does in this battle. Luck of the roll is what he needs. He would notice one last thing on this HUD, a timer. Oh right in things like this it is turned based, he has to wait his turn. The dragon gets to go first it seems, and it immediately uses an attack that hits everyone. The dragon would breathe fire down upon the party. Nothel would get lucky and be able to dodge, but sadly his teammates both get critical hitted. Due to this, they both fall to the ground, and get knocked out. ‘Oh you have got to be kidding me…’ Nothel thinks as it becomes his turn. His two allies just went down and it’s up to him to finish this beast off now. He picks his hand up, and goes down to the menu, picking the ‘fight’ button. His character would brandish the sword, and charge forward, swiping before he even gets to the dragon. Somehow, the attack would land, and the dragon would screech, as it loses 1/10th of its HP.

WC THIS POST 570: Total 3076/3000

Last edited by Mossino on 4th March 2016, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th March 2016, 8:59 pm

The member 'Mossino' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    The Reckoning of C.A.S.S.I.E. Die_04_42161_sm
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 4th March 2016, 9:55 pm

The dragon would pull its head back, and magic would radiate around it. Its scale would shine a brilliant light red sheen. The scales would stay this way, confusing Nothel slightly, what attack it just did, what it is trying to pull. Then, suddenly, it would say Nothel’s turn is up. “Huh?” He questions, wondering what the dragon did. Oh well, he has to attack it now, and if it didn’t do anything that makes it much easier on himself. He would go down and select ‘spells’ standard stuff, does the same damage as his sword and all. But, there is one spelled that is different from them all, and it is grayed out. It is labeled, ‘Finisher.’ He wonders what that spells does, but who cares, he can’t even use it. Anyway, Nothel would go and just press fight. His character would walk forward and stab the dragon, making it screech,

WC THIS POST: 152: TOTAL 3228/3000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th March 2016, 9:55 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    The Reckoning of C.A.S.S.I.E. Die_01_42158_sm
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 4th March 2016, 10:03 pm

Sadly, due to the dragon’s previous move, it would only take half damage. Nothel realized it increased its defenses so his next attack only did half damage. He groans, realizing it is only 3/20ths dead now. He shakes his head, waiting for the dragon’s next move. IT would take long before the dragon would put a foot down and move forward, swiping at Nothel. It would be undodgeable, and take away 1/10th of his HP. The action would make his character do some weird yell thing that sounded unnatural. He shakes his head violently, and gets back into the game. It’s time for him to make his next move, and he will use a spell this time. He presses the ‘spells’ button and views the list. Still, that grayed out finisher move still remains. Shrugging it off, he selects a simple spell aptly named ‘fireball.’ Pressing it did exactly what one would hope for. His character would awkwardly throw up his hands and a magic circle would appear in front of him. A fireball would appear in it, and shoot at the dragon, hitting it dead on.

WC THIS POST: 182: Total 3415/3000

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th March 2016, 10:03 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    The Reckoning of C.A.S.S.I.E. Die_06_42164_sm
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 4th March 2016, 10:23 pm

The dragon would leans its head back and breathe in a large puff of air. Nothel would realize a bit too late what is going on. Suddenly the dragon moves his head forward and breathes, sending a large wave of flame at Nothel. Nothel would yell out in agony as the flame hits him, draining his HP down to 40% from his previous 80% HP. He’d groan as he pants for a second, his character on his knees. “Damn that hurt…I can’t take another hit like that…” He stands back up rubbing the back of his neck. “Alright motherfucker time to die,” scoffs Nothel as he moves his finger over the ‘fight’ button. He is quite determined to kill this damn dragon. It may be difficult, but he has to at least try to beat it. If he lives to the next turn he can check his items, maybe there is a potion or something inside. Nothel would press the fight button.

WC THIS POST: 162 : Total 3577/3000

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th March 2016, 10:23 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 4th March 2016, 10:32 pm

The attack would land, and make the dragon 7/20th’s of the way dead. There is one problem to this though. The Dragon rears its head back and takes in another big gulp of air. It is going to do a powerful attack on him again, and it is going to knock him out. “Damnit, “he thinks, knowing he can’t guard against this. Suddenly, without warning, the dragon breathes fire, and it would hit Nothel, knocking him to the ground, making his hp fall to 0%. As the world around him fades, he hears a voice call out to him. “Nothel! No! Take my strength and fight on!” It would be a womans voice, which is odd he doesn’t know anyone. Then, he realizes it an NPC from this game who came to save him. As he slowly opens his eyes again the woman would have cast a spell, instantly returning all of Nothel’s HP and mana, fully restoring him. He stands up, grinning, “Thanks, owe you uh, NPC lady…” she has already disappeared from sight. Oh well he thinks; now he can fight on and kill this damn dragon. Quickly, Nothel selects fight, and charges forward at the beast, stabbing it in the face with his blade.

WC THIS POST: 207: Total 3784/3000

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th March 2016, 10:32 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    The Reckoning of C.A.S.S.I.E. Die_03_42160_sm
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 4th March 2016, 10:42 pm

The dragon’s HP drops, leaving him 9/20th’s of the way dead. Grinning Nothel recalls from the attack, waiting for the dragon to return the assault. Hopfully it will miss or something. Nothel feels like if it could miss two attacks he’d be pretty set on finishing it off. Sadly, the dragon quickly smashes its hand down on Nothel, causing him to yell in agony. It deals 30% of his HP, making him fall to his knees, trying to recover. “Bloody hell that hurt!” He holds his chest, standing back up. He has to steel himself and keep fighting. This is just a simulation, it shouldn’t hurt like this…unless…gah he will think about that later, he quickly scrolls to the ‘fight’ button and presses it, lunging forward at the dragon. He would go for the neck this time, slashing it up, causing the dragon to groan and screech as it writhes in agony. They are both getting pretty beat down here.

WC THIS POST: 160: 3944/3000

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th March 2016, 10:42 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 4th March 2016, 10:49 pm

Nothel’s attack would land, and make the dragon 11/20th’s of the way dead. Sadly, it rears its ugly head back, and then swipes forward, one of its talons catching Nothels neck, criting him. Again he’d yell out in agony as he reaches up and holds his throat. He is back down to 30% HP and can’t take another hit like that. He stands up again, his eyes darkening. He can try and heal, but if he does that he will waste an attack turn. “Screw it,” he thinks as he hovers over the ‘fight’ button. “Y..You know why am I feeling pain while I am doing this…is…” he thinks for a moment. “Is someone messing with my real body and hurting me when I get hit…? I really hope not because I will stab them when I get out.” He frowns and presses the attack button, lunging at the Dragon.

WC THIS POST: 150 :Total 4094/3000

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th March 2016, 10:49 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    The Reckoning of C.A.S.S.I.E. Die_03_42160_sm
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 4th March 2016, 11:27 pm

Nothel would spring up to attack the dragon, but before he can get the attack off, the dragon counters, swiping Nothel violently with its talons. It would rip his chest up and fling him back into a wall, making his chest bloodly, leaving him at 1 HP. Nothel lays against the wall, moaning out in pain as he begins to bleed out. “G.Gah….fuuckk….that hurt…….shit….” he closes his eyes, starting to feel the world fade away from him. Suddenly, there would be a voice calling out to him again, and he would open his eyes. He would be in a completely different area, but he knows where it is. It is a rundown old house, where Nothel grew up. He hasn’t seen this house in years, and he had to be at least 12 the last time he saw it. He would be sitting in front of his mom, smiling up at her while she talks to him. Nothel wonders why he is seeing this memory from a third person prospective, and then it hits him. This is when his parents told him to be better than them, to excel in something so he can eat, so he can sleep in a proper bed. He didn’t 100% understand what they meant until now. They truly meant not to back down, to work towards a goal and stay on that path until you have what you want. He smiles softly, remembering the good times with his parents. He nods, knowing he has to finish this dragon now, he has 1 HP, and that is all he needs. He blinks again, and he is back at the cave, the dragon looming over him. Its his turn and he subconiously stands up and pulls up the menu. He goes down and selects ‘spells.’ Inside, there is only one spell now, ‘Finisher.’ This is the spell that will end the fight, the spell that will kill this dragon. Nothel nods to himself and presses the button. The HUD disappears as he holds out his hands. Suddenly two swords would appear, one in each hand. One would give off a green sheen, and increase his speed and agility by tenfold. The other hand would hold a sword that increases his damage and hitting impact. Together, they are a perfect combo of sword. Suddenly Nothel flashes forward with the increased agility from the swords. He blinks above and dragon and falls onto it, impaling its neck with the two swords. The dragon screeches in agony as Nothel repeatedly stabs it in the neck, damaging it immensely. Then, Nothel blinks to the side and brings the swords down on the weakened neck, making the dragon’s head sever from the body. It would crash to the ground, causing the cave to shake violently. Then, even after the head has landed, the ground keeps shaking and small rocks begin to fall. Suddenly, boulders start to fall from the ceiling, smashing around the dragon’s body and the surrounding pool of blood. A boulder would fall and crash into the dragon’s body, exploding it into chunks, covering everything in blood. Smiling widely to himself, the swords disappear and Nothel stands victorious over the dragon. The world would then start to fade.

WC THIS POST: 539 : Total 4633/3000

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 5th March 2016, 11:01 pm

Nothel would then awaken to a new world, the sound of crashing rocks still ringing in his ears. This place would be the most odd of them all. He seems to be out in the middle of space, yet he is breathing and still alive. He shakes his head, “Simulation, yeah, forgot…” He looks around, trying to find his opponent. The only thing he figures out is that he has no weapons, no armor, and no magic. He is defenseless except for his fists. Looking down, he sees he is standing on a very narrow, small platform. He shakes his head, “I remember the guilder master saying there were four bosses…therefore this is the final boss…and on such a narrow platform…” He grins arrogantly, “Alright then, let’s do this flawlessly, not get touched once. Well…first what am I fighting…?” His question would be quickly answered as a giant hand slowly descends from the sky and hovers in front of him. Nothel blinks two, “A…A hand is my enemy?” He frowns slightly, this is quite odd, how is this an enemy. Well it is giant but still… The hand would float a bit more, and then clench its hand into a fist, then flatten itself, and then make a scissor-like shape. It apparently wants to play rock paper scissors. Nothel would be incredibly confused by this, he was expecting a fight. “Hey! I came here for a fight, not to play rock paper scissors!” He sounds genuinely upset as he raises his fists, throwing one or two punches forward as a fighting stance. The hand would immediately ball the fist again, and slam it down, making Nothel stagger back. This was exactly what Nothel was looking for, a good fight. He widens his stance a bit, and readies himself for the fight. Suddenly, the hand would sweep across the ground, trying to push Nothel off the edge. He would jump over this attack and a send a counter attack to the hands thumb, the blow making contact. The blow would feel really powerful to Nothel, which is weird, he isn’t that strong. It is like he was buffed or something. Anyway, the boss now has 25/28th’s of its HP left, so that is a thing. He keeps his legs moving, swaying back and forth, to keep the adrenaline going. He needs to play this somewhat safe, dodge the attacks and then counter when he is wide open. He nods, getting his plan down. He knows two things now, he has to study and learns the enemy’s attacks, and he cannot fall off the edge. Falling off would result in an instant death here. He has a sinking feeling that if he gets ko’ed once he will lose the entire mission. But, he shakes these thoughts off, now is the time to fight, and he has to beat this damn hand to death! Putting his fists back up, Nothel readies himself for the next attack. The hand retreats to the far side of the platform and slams its fist down. It would then move a bit and repeat the move. This gives Nothel plenty of time to prepare his attack. He would run towards the hand and slide under it right as it slams down in the middle of the platform. After he is past it, he turns and jumps, punching it hard in the side, forcing it to fly to the other end of the platform. The attack lands fine, dropping its hp down to 22/28th. Nothel grins, and waits for the hand to attack again. Suddenly out of nowhere the hand swoops down and grabs him. It lifts him up and throws him into the platform, knocking the wind out of him. He groans, that hurt a decent amount, dropping his hp by 20%. Nothel stands himself back up, getting back into the fight. He can’t let this hand beat him, he has to win this. He quickly jumps and punches the hand in the finger, dealing more damage to it. The hand retreats back to the end of the platform, preparing its next attack. Nothel does the same as he stares the hand down, waiting for its next move. He wonders just how many moves this hand has, and how many it will use against him. Too many fast ones like that and he will be taken down. He shakes his head smacking his fists together, taunting the hand. That would prove to be the wrong to do as the hand turned a dark shade of red. “Uh oh…”mutters Nothel as he wonders what the hand will do next. It would start to move across the battlefield out of reach from Nothel. Suddenly, the hand comes down and tries to flick him off the platform. Thankfully, Nothel rolls under the hand, ending up right under the palm. He then strikes his fist up, dealing damage to it. The hand retreats, the dark red shade leaving it. The hand is now down to 16/28th’s of HP, nearly half life. He nods, knowing he probably has this in the bag now. He raises his hands, and beckons the hand to come at him, taunting it again. The hand would then clench into a fist and fly right at him, trying to ram into him. Nothel would jump up and land on top of the hand, punching it. This would be pretty successful until the hand tilts back and drops Nothel onto the platform. This wouldn’t be too damaging until the hand slams into him making Nothel groan in pain as he loses another 20% of his HP. He stands up, and the hand would be taunting him now, making his fingers in a gun shape and pointing it at Nothel. He frowns, and would take this as a chance to attack the finger. He charges forward and tries to punch the hand. Sadly, it just floats up and moves away, making the attack miss. Nothel swears he could hear laughing in his head as the hand settles down on the other end of the battlefield. “You cheeky….it’s bad enough that I’m getting pounded by a giant fist but..taunting me afterwards?” He shakes his head, and smiles slightly, respecting a good fight. He raises his hands and waits for the hand to come towards him, this will be the last attack, all he has to do is get on top of the hand again. Soon enough the hand rushes towards him and tries to slam into him. Instead of that, Nothel jumps up and lands on top of the hand. After this Nothel would start to repeatedly slam his fists into the hand, dealing damage to it as he goes. One hit, two hit, three hit, four. He beats the hand down until it crashes onto the ground. The hand would still be alive though and trying to recover. Nothel wouldn’t let this happen though, he is going to destroy this damn hand and have the satisfaction he wants. He puts his foot at the end of the pointer finder and grabs the end of it with his hands. He’d pull the finder back grunting with effort until it snaps off, ripping the finger from the hand. The hand would twitch and squirm in agony. Nothel only smiles as he slams the finger into the hand, beating it to death with its own finger. This beating would go on for a few minutes until the hand stops squirming and lays still, completely dead. He drops the finger and looks up, panting a bit, “Your boss is dead! Let me out now I have finished your challenge!” Nothel waits for the simulation to end. This would happen quickly as the world fades away and brings him back to reality.

WC THIS POST: 1296 : Total 5929/3000

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 6:27 pm