Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Even Beasts Like Games (Kaisto Tyreals and Kim Diehl's private thread)

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,706.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First Generation Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Even Beasts Like Games (Kaisto Tyreals and Kim Diehl's private thread)

Post by Caelum Pendragon 18th February 2016, 1:50 pm

Great, this felt like a scavenger hunt right for a person...He didn't even know this person really he only knew this was the new girl Kim Deihl, but of course Kim had a message for him that one of the other Guild Members gave him.

The note started with,
    "Hey Swordboy,

Well he felt welcomed already for that nice little nickname she gave him which made him facepalm

It continued as he read it,
    "Hey this is Kim Deihl, you don't me, which makes this even more fun. We haven't talked ever really sooooooo i decided to make this a fun scavenger hunt, for what you may say, ME"

"Well i sorta freaking figured that out" Kaisto sighed rolling his eyes and continue walking through the woods

and soon it ended
    "SOOOO, As you are probably walking in the forest now, look for a forked tree for your next clue onwhere i am there sword boy....and no cheating!
    ~Kim

Kaisto folded the note as he sighed seeing this forked tree and he knew it was it cause Kim scratched within a tree a funny looking Kaisto "Yeeeeeep this is it" he then went over and searched it and found another letter "welp i hope this is a good on

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"A Guild shows that we aren't just friends...We are a family."
    Even Beasts Like Games (Kaisto Tyreals and Kim Diehl's private thread) CZseiRq
    "Mess with my family...and not even the gods will stop me.

Private Re: Even Beasts Like Games (Kaisto Tyreals and Kim Diehl's private thread)

Post by Guest 18th February 2016, 2:41 pm

Kim had never liked riddles or puzzles. They were always too hard or tricky, or even stupid. They wasted time when a person could just tell her directly what was happening instead of telling her clues or pointless directions. However this didn't stop her from doing it to other people. She was a tanuki, a creature of jokes and pranks, it was in her nature to do this sort of thing. As long as she could watch her victim's face turn from confusion to anger or irritation it would all be worth it.
    It'd also be a good way to get to know these people. After all, if she was going to be staying here for some time the least she could do is put names to faces. But the regular 'walking up to a person and asking for a name' thing was rather boring, don't you think? And Kim had done that many times during her tribe days. Newcomers wandering up to her and asking for a name, which then she would reply with a bored expression. It was time to spice things up a bit.

"Look up and there you'll find,
    a bored girl who loves to mess with the mind.
    So go ahead and ask anything, but take heed,
    ask something stupid, and a smack you'll need~"

Except Kim hadn't quite noticed when her eyes had started to droop as soon as she had climbed the forked tree, rocking her head back and forth as her arms settled behind her head, cradling it against the bark of the tree. Soon after climbing it and settling down on a thick branch the calm and familiar noises of nature had managed to put the girl to sleep. The tweeting of birds, the rustle of the cool wind as it blew through the grass. She had missed sleeping out in the actual world instead of a cramped room, and after so many months of being on boats and walking to finally be at her destination brought a sense of relief to Kim. It had taken her so long to get here, and now she got to rest, knowing she had actually accomplished something this big... It was overwhelming... And exhausting.
    Quiet breaths escaped the female's mouth as she slept, eyelashes softly pushed together, lips slightly parted open as she exhaled and inhaled, coinciding with the rise and fall of her chest.
    It was a scene to behold. It was such a long time since the tanuki witch had gotten to relax in the warm sunlight like this and sleep peacefully.

Looks like Kai just took too long and she fell asleep.
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Even Beasts Like Games (Kaisto Tyreals and Kim Diehl's private thread)

Post by Caelum Pendragon 18th February 2016, 2:50 pm

Kaisto blinked and looked up to see Kim laying in the forked tree "Dang she got so bored she fell asleep?" he said to himself as he sighed and wondered how he was gonna wake this girl up at all now that she was sound asleep on the tree....oh he just got a nice way to wake her up.

Soon the young man made his way up the tree and thankfully it was still sturdy enough to support him as well, he looked at Kim and then realized he couldn't get over there to her like this so he had to climb down and find some stone and started stacking them like a stepping ladder so he could be at least a little ways close to her before he snickered and took a breath, his plan was to scare her, there was a bush under her to the left which he planned to scare her into, but there was the possibility that she would fall over and fall on him and then to the bush they both would go...oh well its a risk.

Then in one yell he screamed "WAKE UP!!!!!" Right next to Kim.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 18th February 2016, 3:18 pm

There was one thing you never did to a person like Kim, and that was scare them. It always ended up with someone getting hurt, and most likely a hospital visit... For her attacker at least. Be it her animal instinct or just irritated nature, she was a hard one to handle when awoken so suddenly.
    Waking up with a jolt the girl's yellow tinted eyes shot open, wide and shaking. "WHA-" She would gasp out, not having time to linger upon who or what dared to shout her name as a puff of smoke enveloped her body before she fell forward towards Kaistro, her muscles having spasmed with the surprise and moved on their own. Except she was no longer the tall, pink-haired, glasses-wearing woman she use to be. The shout had scared her and made her panicked, shooting her nerves through the roof and making her dazed. From the smoke came a brown furred tanuki, fluffy and small, the strange rabbit ears upon her head tall and floppy.
    Colliding with the male's chest her weight and force of the fall would knock them both down together. Kim's jaw would snap shut as they landed upon the ground, sending a wave of pain through her mouth and rattling her teeth.
    "A... Aheh..." She would struggle to whimper, eyes closed tight as the pain in her jaw tingled and became warm.
    "Ita ita ita..." She would rumble, rabbit ears flopping over her faces as she pressed a paw against the throbbing jaw.
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 18th February 2016, 3:58 pm

Kaisto was knocked down on to the bush as he had hoped not to but blinked seeing that it wasn't KIM who collided with him but it was a Tanuki, he had only heard about them in his travels but never seen one but then he realized..IT WAS KIM and she was hurt cause of him.

He quickly sat up and held the Tanu...he held Kim in his arms as he checked her over "U-Uh Kim, i'm sorry i-i thought it would be funny i didn't expect you to get hurt" In a way he was sorry, in Kim's smaller state hard hits hurt worse especially the way she landed on him with her jaw taking the brunt of the pain. He quickly looked around and then said "U-Uh crap i don't know what to give a Tanuki for pain" he looked around frantically for some type of plant that could help relieve pain for a Tanuki but WHAT!

Post by Guest 18th February 2016, 4:22 pm

The pain was quickly replaced by anger as the tanuki felt herself leave the ground and was picked up. Though the pain still throbbed within her jaw all it did was help fuel the fire, clouding her mind with irritation over the events that just took place. Waking her up from a deep sleep, scaring her to the point where she transformed, and then having her jaw slam shut so hard it felt like her teeth could have snapped in half. All she wanted was a break and she couldn't even seem to get that.
    Blinking green optics against the pain she shook her head, growling deeply, sharp fangs bared. "I'm okay... But YOU wont be unless you put me down!" She snarled, eyes narrowing darkly at the boy holding her. If the pain wasn't enough the sensation of being held and tossed to be looked over was making everything worse, making her feel small a helpless, something she hated. If he was trying to be funny, that wasn't the best way to go about it.
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 18th February 2016, 4:30 pm

Kaisto blinked and then placed her back up on the branch she was on originally as she stepped back down and stood there blinking "I-I didn't know you would transform Kim, heck i didn't think you would fall and get hurt cause the bushes below us are soft" he nervously scratched the back of his head, this really wasn't the best way that he had planned thus to go, he honestly did think that this was gonna go with laughter on both ends.
    "Hey also i tried to help you! i felt bad that you got hurt as well, i even tried finding an herb or something to help your pain, that's all i was doing to help ya beside holding ya" he pointed it out to her, he could see that she was still ticked off at him for the wake up call that he had gave her for falling asleep on the tree she was on now.

Post by Guest 18th February 2016, 4:52 pm

As the boy spoke the tanuki settled back upon her branch, claws digging into the soft bark to make sure she wouldn't fall off again so easily. Eyes still narrowed and glaring down at Kai she lifted a paw to rub the hurting jaw. Though wincing back at the pain slightly as it made contact she eventually leaned into the rubbing, opening her mouth to allow it to move side to side with her movement.
    At least he tried helping, she'd give him a little credit for that. But did he even know what herb to use in a situation like this? She doubted it. Not many people knew the ways of natural healing. But luckily enough Kim herself was a medic in her tribe for most of her stay there. Knowing about herbs and what they did was as natural was breathing to her by now.
    "Poppy seeds" Kim rumbled, placing her paw back down on the branch.
    "Poppy seeds are good for easing pain. Not too many though, you'd get a stomach ache... Or stoned... Either one." Poppy seeds grew in so many places, they would probably grow around here too.
    "They're grayish and rather small. If you don't have a good eye you can miss them easily."
    Blinking lazily she'd turn her sight away from Kai, looking around to see if the seeds or at least the plant was anywhere nearby.
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 18th February 2016, 5:20 pm

Kaisto looked around and looked to her "Poppy seed? I thought Lavender was good for easing pain or even wild Ginger and Garlic, ive never thought about Poppy seeds myself" he showed some knowledge of plants that he knew around but he searched for Kim none the less to help her.
    After a good 25 minutes Kaisto actually found some seeds that Kim described so he picked a handful and walked back over to her and said to her "i found some, i don't know if its enough but hopefully it can help your jaw out some more" he then laid them beside her on the branch so they didn't fall off.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 4:13 pm