Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Scare Away Those Thugs! (Job, Mitsuo and Kanix)

Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,055

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Écriture
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Sky Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Scare Away Those Thugs! (Job, Mitsuo and Kanix) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scare Away Those Thugs! (Job, Mitsuo and Kanix)

Post by Mitsuo 3rd April 2016, 9:13 am

The death of the defenseless man in front of Mitsuo's eyes brought a flood of memories back to him. He was fortunate enough to get to vividly relive the death of his mother once again, mostly tuning out while Kanix goaded him on. The dead man would fall forward, the sharp blade of Mitsuo's Blade of Atlas easily dicing through what was left of his head while he fell onto his chest and what would have been his face. Mitsuo would briefly start shaking, trying his best to retake control of himself and lock the feelings and the pain back away in his mind. It took him a moment to regain his composure, his hands coming back to a steady position as he tightly gripped his fingers around the hilt of his sword and walked through a few simple stance changes with the great weapon. Training was something that always calmed Mitsuo and once he had finished going through his simple exercises he quickly felt better. He picked up the sword of the last bodyguard and bit into it, the taste of the steel bringing a smile to his face. He turned back towards Kanix and sat down as well, his weapons both sheathed as he enjoyed his "meal".

He had heard some of what she had said, her goading mostly going over his head as he suffered through his panic attack, though some of it stuck. She had called him soft, and while he might not be one to kill people if it could be avoided, he would say he was the furthest thing from soft. The head of the man he had swiftly ended still rocked back and forth as Mitsuo looked away from the unfortunate sight. It broke his heart and it weighed heavily on his mind whenever he took a life, and he was surprised that Kanix didn't understand such a thing. "I only kill if it is absolutely necessary, and every time I do I have to do my best to tune out reality when it happens. After what happened with my family, I understand the true weight of taking a life, and it should never be done so easily." '

She didn't seem to have malicious intent with her words, and he supposed she had tried to compliment him on his ability with a blade, though he wasn't sure if it was necessarily a compliment or not. When she asked him about the restaurant he looked back and a half smile crossed his face. "I have been here a few times when I was a child, my father was friends with the owner and would bring us here often. I sometimes miss living in this town, but I also needed to leave when I did, as it had given me nothing but pain after a long time here. I believe I made the right decision leaving for Fairy Tail..." He looked back towards Kanix, pulling out a rag and some oils and beginning to clean the blades of his swords. "How about you? Have you ever come here? To this restaurant or this town?" He smiled again, something he was happy he was still able to do after the situation that had just occurred. He had killed many men and women on this day, something that while he may have hated it, he was quite efficient with. He was glad that his memory seemed to have worsened when he had magically removed Memory Make from himself in order to be able to learn his current music. He would not have to vividly relive every horrible death in his mind over and over again, and that at least was a small measure of comfort for him...

(Counts as 2 posts)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 7:45 pm