Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza]

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Star Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza]

Post by Felicity 15th June 2013, 12:43 am

Job: Scare Away Those Thugs!
    Job Location: Restaurant, Hargeon Town
    Player Requirements:six mages applying maximum. At least 25 posts long and 350 words per post minimum.
    Job Requirements: At least one B-rank Must defeat or at least make all enemies flee.
    Job Description:"Normally I wouldn't have to do this, but I was unable to pay up protection for this month to these thugs that harass all the shop owners and restaurant owners who destroy the building of one who isn't able to pay their fee. I told them I would be able to pay them at the end of the week, but business has been so low that I can't afford it. Please, scare the thugs away from this town so that I may be able to keep performing my job and hopefully become successful. If you can't scare them away, make them be afraid of you by defeating them, just do what you can. I promise I have enough money to give you your reward if you do."
    Enemies: Very Weak (single hit, player controled): Toucan King
    Weak: Thugs
    Medium: Body guard
    Strong: Mercenary mage
    Reward: 5,000 jewels and a free meal each!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Star Re: Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza]

Post by Felicity 16th June 2013, 11:04 pm

~WHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHH~

The wind blowed gently, still being strong enough to create a beautiful melody in one's ears; ending in a smooth and subtle way to make you feel secured. The train rattled on the tracks making Erza's body sway mildly. She was sitting on top of the train, rather than inside it; a habit she had got comfortable with and enjoyed a lot too. Today the girl was wearing a loose black top with its sleeves clinging a little below her shoulder and pink shorts. Taking a glance at the morning sun she deduced the time to be around 7 O' clock. "Must be reaching Hargeon Town anytime soon." the pinkette muttered to herself. The girl was supposed to protect a restaraunt from some thugs as part of a mission. The pay wasn't so good but the thought of beating up some big fat thugs seemed fun. On top of that she would once again get to see some real Demon Slayer magic because her companion on this job was a new guildmate named Chelvaric; who seemed to use the element of wind.
    Another breeze blowed, and Erza's pink hair was pushed away from her face. Suddenly she saw the station pulling near and the train slowing down, she read the board saying 'Hargeon Town' in big, bold letters.

~SCCCCRREEEEEEECHHHHH~

The trained halted and the pinkette waited for a few moments for the people to unboard from the train, after which she took a short jump onto the platform; mixing with the crowd flawlessly. She smirked, 'I've really gotten used to this, maybe I should pay and board the train next time.'
    After reaching for the exit of the station the girl thought about asking for directions for the restauraunt she was supposed to protect. Following the directions given by an old man she reached the front of a shabby looking resturaunt. 'No wonder his business is not going so well.'
    Erza pushed open the wooden door as it creaked, and gave away the view of a dark room with hardly any windows and a few tables and chairs. A shadow stirred in the far corner of the room, and a weak voice was heard, "Who is it?? A customer? Please take a seat."
    "Umm, no. I'm one of the mages you hired for protection against the thugs.",she replied.
    "Oh, I see." the man replied in a slightly disappointed tone.
    He came forward and Erza could clearly see his face, he was an old man and had snow white hair, kind blue eyes and wore half-moon spectacles on a really crooked nose. He offered his hand for a shake and the pinkette shook it.
    "I'm Stan Shunpike, owner of this place. Take a seat, I guess you'll like to have a breakfast?"
    "N-no, I really don't feel hungry enough for it." Erza truthfully stated, she really didn't feel like eating nor disturbing this old man for no reason. She always had a soft spot for old people.
    Stan didn't sound convinced,
    "It would be free, don't worry."
    "Noooo! It's not about money. I'll gladly pay you if I want something, but I'm just not that hungry at the moment."
    The man turned back, walking to a small counter on the other end of the room, his head stooped low.
    "My partner would be here soon and I guess we can start the job officially then."
    "Mhm, sure. The thugs would be here too by then."
    'He sure seems a lot disappointed with himself.' thought Erza.
    But rather than poking or asking him any other questions decided to wait for her partner and guildmate; Chelvaric, and sat on top of the nearest table.... waiting.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 17th June 2013, 12:18 am

SHADOW DANCER of BACK TO NEVERLAND
     Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Corner1
     Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Corner2
    I DIE FROM THE THIRST I FEEL WHEN I AM SO CLOSE IN DRINKING YOU'RE BLOOD
     Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Corner3
     Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Corner4

The morning sun was shining over the city of Hargeon town. A well faring port that made a lot of money. This fact was seen very good at the city as it spread wide and far. A stone wall surrounded the city and the most buildings in the nice parts of the town were big houses of rich people. In the port dozens of sail ships were lying in wait for their cargo and sailors.  Not many people were walking around the city yet so early in the morning and the most sailors would be sleeping out as they drunk themselves under the sheets last night again.

When the view of a nice orange sky was broke by a flying metal ship nobody really saw only some early birds looked up as a ship flew closer to the town. It had all different colors red and blue on the outside. It was a bit bigger than a regular fisher ship. The engines were blowing where flares out as it started to descent near a forest just outside of Hargeon town. Leafs were blown away as the ship landed on the ground. Forest critters scattered away in all directions as the ship landed on the ground with a metal sound vibrating tough the trees as the metal hit the ground.

A man with black neko ears and black neko tail wearing a long black sweater and had a neko collar on its neck appeared on the bow of the ship. It was the wanted criminal Chelvaric. He was here for a job with his fellow guild member Erza. He looked forward in working with her. as he jumped from the ship his guardian angel Miu with blond hair and foxy cat ears wearing a normal school uniform jumped off the ship and landed next to him. She had 2 revolvers buckled on her waist. He nodded in the direction of the town and they walked off towards their job location a small restaurant in the town.

After a small walk through the city they finally reached the small building that supposed to be the clients location. It looked worn down and didn’t seem in a to good state. It was probably because of all the bandit attacks. Well this was going to be a fun fighting job. Lots of blood to drink. He knocked on the door and then went in. the pink haired mage erza was sitting on a table waiting. It seemed he was a bit later than expected.

“Sorry for my late arrival miss Erza”, Chelvaric said as he bowed for her. he looked around as there weren’t many table’s in the place and only the owner was standing by its bar as he waited for customers to come. As his eye lightened up when he turned around and saw two customers.

“so you are the partners of this mage. Would you like some breakfeast.”, the man asked. “yes I would love to.”, miu quickly replied. Chelvaric shook his head in a no as he didn’t eat before he fought. The man lightend up when he heard Miu agreeing and he went into to the kitchen to prepare something.

“Well erza what are the job details. Who do we need to beat and where.”, chelvaric said as he took out a siggy and lightend it. miu already sat down and was being served a big break feast as it contained sausages, eggs, bread, toast. She started to eat while the owner looked in delight. Chelvaric waited for an answer from erza.
    Words: 593
    Tags: xxx
    Notes: xxx

Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Beigecat
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Star Scare Away Those Thugs!

Post by Felicity 17th June 2013, 5:24 am

As Erza was sitting in the restaurant, she heard a small knock on the door. She turned to look at it, expecting some customers for this place. But instead, a guy with neko ears came inside; followed by a really bright and cheery looking girl with blonde hair. The pinkette immdiately recognised her partner and his pet and climbed down from the table she was occupying.
    "Sorry for my late arrival miss Erza", Chelvaric said as he bowed down. Erza couldn't help but smile at the guy's formal behaviour.
    Just when she was about to say something to him, the girl heard Stan's voice cutting in,
    "So you are the partners of this mage. Would you like some breakfeast?"
    "Yes I would love to." the neko girl, Miu replied as Chelvaric shook his head.
    She hurried to sit on a chair as the old man brought her breakfast. It certainly looked much more than a breakfast with all the sausages, eggs, bread and toasts. Erza wondered whether Miu would be able to finish it, as she looked so lean in her body-build.
    “Well Erza what are the job details. Who do we need to beat and where?”, Chelvaric asked as took out a cigarette and lighted it.
    "Oh yes, the job... Well, all we have to do is get rid of some thugs residing in this town itself. They seem to harass the owner's of the shops and restaurants about money matters, and he wants us to fight them and scare them away from here." Erza replied, pointing her thumb backwards at Stan.
    She glanced back at Miu, to see that the blond girl was still devouring her breakfast.

"Sir, do you have any idea where we might find these so called thugs?? Any place they usually gather at?" she addressed Stan.
    "I've no idea... sorry. Though I've heard that their people roam the streets at this time. So, if you see any one harassing some shop owner's you can be sure that it's one of the thugs."
    The pinkette smiled as she nodded at the man. She turned back to her guild mate, "This is actually quite easy, all we have to do is find one of them and get to know about their common meeting place. The rest will be just about getting them out of here. A short pause as Erza glanced at Miu once again, "We can leave as soon as she finishes her breakfast."

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 18th June 2013, 5:48 am

Chelvaric was looking at miu as she was devouring the breakfast she was given. Miu was a food crazy person. She ate evrything and wanted to taste any food. She could eat for hours and never got stuffed. And she never got fat because she was a angel. Well not that she was holy or anything as she ate a complete human once. Chelvaric still remembered that day. He actually said it for a joke that she could eat the last enemy of the job but she literally ate him alive.

In the meantime erza was giving the job details. The young girl was pretty smart as she tried to know where the thieves gathered and asked the bartender if he knew something. It seemed he didn’t know it but at least he gave a tip of running through the streets. Miu had finished her breakfast but quickly ordered a take away lunch and gave a innocent look to Chelvaric.

“This going off your candy money. Anyway let us go Erza we have some thief killing to do. If you don’t like torture then leave that bit to me.”, Chelvaric said as he sighed and walked towards the door. He had learned a lot of Naraku in practicing torture and he wouldn’t have too much problems with it.  But he didn’t know how Erza looks at torturing.  Well she is a dark mage but not all dark mages are as bloody as him and Naraku.  Well nobody is as Naraku now that he thinks about it.

Miu was ready and she ran with her bag of food next to Chelvaric as they left the building to search for the thiefes. It was a bit later in the morning already and more people start to walk on the street as he saw a lo t of people walking around already.  Chelvaric looked around and then just headed a direction hoping erza would follow. He was walking around looking for some suspicious activity as they needed to find those thugs as soon as possible. When he saw two guys walk strangely toward a shop as they were laughing and acting lmike they were the boss.

“Erza I think the two guys there may have something to do without tugs.”, Chelvaric said to her as he pointed to the two who now entered the shop. They just smelled of crime the way the acted and how they acted wasn’t to Chelvaric’s liking. He wouldn’t have a problem beating them up. If he could do some good things for people once in a while he would set his mind on good whit all the killing go around.

magic bank /Character

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 19th June 2013, 5:59 am

Miu was busy devouring her breakfast and also ordered a takeaway lunch for herself, and obviously it made the owner happy. Erza was busy looking at the girl who was stuffing herself with all the food she could lay her hands on when she heard Chelvaric say something, “This going off your candy money. Anyway let us go Erza we have some thief killing to do. If you don’t like torture then leave that bit to me.”
    She smiled, 'Is it really that obvious that I'm not the real evil types?'
    "Well, I haven't really tried torturing anyone ever. But I guess I'll learn it from you." the pinkette replied with a wink.
    She saw that Chelvaric already took for the exit of the building and Miu leapt from her place, and joined him. Erza took after the duo as the neko man took over for a certain direction.
    It was already a bit late in the morning and the street of Hargeon was bustling with people going on about for their morning chores. The three of them were looking out for particularly suspicious activity as they noticed two men walking. They seemed to be full with themselves as they kept laughing loudly and entered a small shop.

“Erza I think the two guys there may have something to do with the thugs.”
    The girl nodded as she ran after the men, not stopping to see if her partner followed; and entered the shop behind them. She was trying to act as normally as possible and seem like a normal customer.
    "Hey, is the money ready?" roared one of the supposed-to-be-thugs at a middle-aged woman on the counter.
    "W-Well, I promise that I'll hand it over to you tomorrow... Business is not going so well." she replied timidly.
    "That means you don't have the money, huh? Fine! Let's rummage through your drawers." and one of them walked over to the woman.
    "I don't think so Mister." Erza declared herself as small sparks of purple electricity started to glow from her body. She felt bad for the shop keepers of the place, and had set her mind to do anything to get rid of these nasty people for them.

Dice Rolls:
    1st Roll- Monster Dice [2]: [To determine the strength of the thugs]

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th June 2013, 5:59 am

The member 'Erza Loveheart' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] WeakMonster
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 24th June 2013, 4:47 am

Chelvaric looked at the shop as two guy’s just entered it. These were probably the tugs they were searching for. He wanted to wait for them to come out the shop so he could track them to their base or take them in an ally where he had some privacy to question them. But his partner decided other wise and she stormed forwards right in the shop. Chelvaric sighed and then followed her in to the shop. But before he entered he made a sign to Miu to circle around. So that they couldn’t run away from them. Chelvaric calmly entered the shop.

It seemed it was a herb seller as there was a lot of pots and plants standing around in the shop with name tags that he couldn’t understand. The shop also smelled pretty dry and herby. Dust was laying over the top shelves and it seemed the shop wasn’t going to good as him Erza and the two thieves were the only customers in the shop. Erza had stopped one of the thieves and they were standing all quiet. Chelvaric came in and he started to talk while he smiled and his eyes lighten up.

“Sorry guy’s from now on this shop is under my wings. Now I’ll ask nicely where your boss is. Don’t let me repeat it or we gone have some nasty business to do. ”, Chelvaric said while he leaned his head to the left and looked at them. the thieves looked at each other and then laughed. The one Erza was holding pulled himself loose and they jumped backwards.

“Do you realy think we would be scared because of that. Jacky will do way more terrible things to us if we let this slip. You’ll feel the wrath of the feral wolfs clan. ”, the thief said as they both threw there capes away. They were wearing a tank top and their shoulders were tattooed with a wolf that was drinking beer. Chelvaric didn’t really care and just jumped forward.

“feel the wrath of a demon little man”, he said and he punched to the thief. It seemed the thief knew some tricks as he blocked the first couple of hits. But his face said that he had trouble with blocking them. Chelvaric jumped up and did a leg sweep to the face fo the thief. He just dodged the leg sweep but Chelvaric hit the cabin behind the man and it was completely destroyed by his demon strength.

Both of the thieves took out a Thompson magic gun and started to spray around the shop. Chelvaric ducked behind a cabin and pulled Erza behind it to. By doing this he was hit by one of the bullets on his arm. It hurt a bit but it wasn’t that bad. The shop was being torn to pieces by the magic bullets. While the other thief wanted to escape through the back.

He opened the door but on that moment Miu shot at him. The first bullets he could dodge but then he was hit in his neck by one of them. he was bleeding heavenly. He wasn’t taken out yet but it wouldn’t take long anymore and his mate ducked behind the selling desk as he was reloading his gun.

Thief 1/2 hits

Tug 0/5 hits

Dices roll #1 :  chelvaric attack
    Dices roll #2 :  thief defend  
    Dices roll #3 :   thief attack  
    Dices roll #4 :   chel defense  
    Dices roll #5 :   miu shoot  
    Dices roll #6 :   thief def

Last edited by Chelvaric on 25th June 2013, 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total

magic bank /Character

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th June 2013, 4:47 am

The member 'Chelvaric' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] FailedBlock Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] FailedBlock Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 1st July 2013, 12:38 am

“Sorry guy’s from now on this shop is under my wings. Now I’ll ask nicely where your boss is. Don’t let me repeat it or we gone have some nasty business to do.”
    Erza heard Chelvaric declare himself and turned to look back. The thug she was holding by his collar took advantage and pulled himself loose. “Do you really think we would be scared because of that. Jacky will do way more terrible things to us if we let this slip. You’ll feel the wrath of the feral wolfs clan.”
    Chelvaric didn't seem to care as he lunged at the man by shouting out, and punching him a couple of times. The thug wasn't bad himself and blocked the first few as Chelvaric did a leg sweep, which he missed and hit the shop's cabin and destroying it.
    Using the little commotion as a deviation, the thugs took out magic guns and started to shoot bullets all around the shop in almost every direction.
    Erza was standing rooted at the place as she saw all this happen, when suddenly she felt her body jerked back behind a cabin. She turned to her side, surprised to see that Chelvaric was bleeding from  his arm. The girl could clearly see the wound made by the bullet and was aware that her patner could most probably dodge it if he didn't choose to pull her.

"I'm so sorry..." the pinkette murmured apologetically.
    The sound of more bullets was heard as a silhoutte was seen near the door, which belonged to Miu. She was weilding two pistols and shot at one of the thugs who was trying to escape through the door. After a few misses one of them hit him in the neck. The thug fell on his knees, clutching his bleeding throat.
    Without much thinking Erza stood up from behind the cabin looking for the other thug as the pinkette saw him reloading his gun. She pointed her hands at the shooting thugs, and a large magic circle could be seen beneath him. The man stared down, trying to figure out what was going to happen next as he was thrown into the air and hit the roof with a loud bang. Descending a bit and then being caught up midair he was hit with a huge bolts of lightning coming from the floor below. A few seconds, the lightning subsided and the thug fell to the ground, looking as if paralyzed.
    Ignoring the bloody gasps of the other thief Erza walked cautiously to the man she had just attacked,
    "I hope you will tell your gang whereabouts now?"

Dice Rolls:
    1st Roll- Damage Dice [1]: Erza attacks

Last edited by Erza Loveheart on 1st July 2013, 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st July 2013, 12:38 am

'Damage Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 3rd July 2013, 12:34 am

“Like I would tell you! You may have defeated me but my lips will remain sealed. I will never tell you what I know! All hail the shadow wolfs!”, the man said while he spitted to Erza’s face. Chelvaric made a small wind that the spit missed and walked to the person. He looked deeply in his eyes and walked around the guy. To inspect his limits and how long he would hold on. He was pretty tuff it looked like. but he had a bit of soft edge to. He had seen the worried look in his face when his mate was hit. Maybe that was his weak point.

“So Erza let us start you’re first lesson. Torture isn’t about pain. It’s about letting them sense fear beyond their imagination so that they spill out what they know. Miss Naraku is a great master in this section. If you ever want a lesson from her tell me and I’ll sneak you on a job with us. Now Miu bring his mate here and bind off his neck so that he doesn’t die just yet.”, Chelvaric said while he was filled with pride about his master. He smiled to the thief while Miu took some cloth and bound the wound off and dragged the man over the floor to them. Blood dripped from him and left a trail on the floor. His mate was getting angry and a bit scared when he saw his mate.

“Here he is boss. Erza now watch good he is really good in this.”, Miu said to Erza while she smiled. She walked to her and stood next to her so that Chelvaric could do his thing. He walked once again very slowly around the thieves while he stretched his arms. He ducked next to the man and put his finger right in the wound of him. He screamed it out and the other man started to shout insults at Chelvaric. He putted his finger that was covered in the thief’s blood in his mouth and sucked at it while analyzing the taste.

“Now that tasted like shit. Your mate is really not strong. Anyway thief will you tell me where youre friends are or this mate of yours is going to lose a knee.” , chelvaric said as he walked to a shelf. He grabbed a knife from a shelf and walked back to the thief. He crouched next to it’s legg and smiled to the man. While he stabbed the knife right above the knee and now the knife was just behind the kneecap.

“You woulnd’t do that you’re just trying to scare me but it won’t work…”, on the moment the guy said that chelvaric pressured on the knife and the knee cap shot out of the leg against the wall. Blood splattered over the thief and his face started to change in to fear.

”AHHHH MY KNEE MY KNEE”, the man screamed and then felt ko as the blood loss was to much. Chelvaric licked his knife off and looked at the other man while he smiled. it was still tasting disgusting tough. It seemed how stronger the person how better the taste and these were weak like a little doll.

“ ..What the hell freak why did you do that okay okay I will tell you were they are!!”, the man said in fear and was looking at Erza. With a look that nearly said save me from this crazy man.

magic bank /Character

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 5th July 2013, 11:15 pm

“So Erza let us start you’re first lesson. Torture isn’t about pain. It’s about letting them sense fear beyond their imagination so that they spill out what they know. Miss Naraku is a great master in this section. If you ever want a lesson from her tell me and I’ll sneak you on a job with us. Now Miu bring his mate here and bind off his neck so that he doesn’t die just yet.” Chelvaric said while inspecting the almost paralyzed thief on the floor. Miu obeyed as she dragged the other one to them; his blood leaving trails on the shop's cold floor.
    “Here he is boss. Erza now watch good he is really good in this.” the blond girl remarked; as she stood beside the surprised pinkette.
    Erza was curious enough to see how real 'torture' takes place but seriously didn't expect what she saw.
    Chelvaric pressed the gun-shot wound of the man; covering his own finger with the blood and tasting it,
    “Now that tasted like shit. Your mate is really not strong. Anyway thief will you tell me where youre friends are or this mate of yours is going to lose a knee.” and walked off to the shelf coming back with a sharp knife in his hand. Once again, he crouched beside the groaning man and stabbed the weapon right inside his knee.
    'W-wait, didn't he say that it wasn't about pain?' Erza questioned herself trying to figure out the 'logic'; as she heard the other thief's voice denying to reveal the location and the other one screaming louder with every passing second.
    And within the next moment his knee cap shot out of its place, and blood splattered all around.
    The scene brought some really old memories to pop inside Erza's head, memories of her childhood training... training to be an assassin.. beside her father. All the blood reminded her of the many, many murders witnessed and how she was supposed to learn the ways of assassins. Though the scenarios were totally different; her father never used to 'torture', he used to 'kill', and that was always his ultimate goal. No matter which guild or which noble hired him, his job was to bring DEATH. But a soft thump brought her back to reality as she watched the wounded thief fall down due to blood loss and Chelvaric licking off his bloody knife.

“ ..What the hell freak why did you do that okay okay I will tell you were they are!!” the other man shouted while trembling in fear.
    "Go on" The pinkette said, quite blankly while nodding.
    "Um, so you walk out of here and take the first left. Walk a mile from there and you should be reaching a ruined factory, and that is where all of the thugs meet."
    The pinkette gave another nod as she leaned forward to look in his eyes and questioned, "He's not your friend is he??"
    The thug seemed to have caught her drift as he glanced at his unconcious mate and shook his head slowly in denial, "He's my brother..."
    "I was right then, there was no way you could have him as your weakness just because he was a friend. That's how human minds function. But, if you really were smart enough you would have tried saving your beloved brother instead of people who are in your life just for the sake of existence." the lightning mage spoke as she walked off to the door towards to her waiting partners.
    She halted for a last time,
    "This so called 'Jacky', is he your leader?"
    -Smirk- "Yes, you better be careful of him. He a really strong Mer-"
    "AW SHUT UP! I don't care what he is...! I was concerned about him being your leader. I noticed that you fear him; and a leader is never feared... he's respected." Erza said with her back still turned at him.
    She addressed Chelvaric with a grin,
    "Oi, the lesson was bloody brilliant! I owe you for that, but as for now we're taking the route to the factory. We have a meeting with this Jacky dude."

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 6th July 2013, 3:37 am

Chelvaric looked at Erza while she extracted the info. It seemed these guys were brothers how did she figure that out. this girl was pretty smart. And she liked the lesson good to see. She was a very promising mage it seemed. Even her definition of a leader was good. Yes she would become a powerful dark mage in no time under his wings. She already wanted to leave but it seems she forgot something. If they would let these here they would possibly inform their leader. Plus he was disgusted by them. and that had more than one reason but the biggest would be revealed soon.

“it disgusts me how low you’re loyalty is thief. Even a chil has more. That’s why I can’t just let you live sorry for this but I have to do this. Wait who I am kidding I am not sorry for this.”, chelvaric said as he crushed the skull of the little brother under his booth. And then walked to the other thief. He crouched in front of him staring in his eyes. He sat like that for three minutes. And then he jumped forward biting the blowing pipe of the thief and ripped it out. He spitted out on the floor and then started to walk out the shop while nodding to the shop keeper.

“sorry for the big mess miss. I am sure they won’t bother you anymore now tough. Just clean it up and throw them in the river. Here are some jewels for the broken stuff. Come Erza lets head out.”, Chelvaric said as he layed some jewels on the desk and then walked outside the shop. They were following the directions as they went through the most obscure and small ally’s that existed in the town. It was a pretty shady neighborhood they ended up. Everything seemed very poor and near destroyed buildings. And in the middle of all this the ruined factory stood there they should find the last of the thief’s. they would have to be carfull on doing this as it would be flooded with enemy’s.

magic bank /Character

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 10th July 2013, 6:01 am

“It disgusts me how low you’re loyalty is thief. Even a child has more. That’s why I can’t just let you live sorry for this but I have to do this. Wait who I am kidding I am not sorry for this.”
    Erza watched as Chelvaric crushed the unconcious thug's skull under his boot. It was a surprise for her, seeing her partner looked so lean and could still manage to do that. He went on to the other thug, who on his part seemed almost petrified with fear. Chelvaric crouched down beside him, just staring... And here Erza's patience was wearing thin as she seemed to count the seconds he sat there.
    'Does he find him that attractive or something?' she wondered.
    Just when she opened her mouth to warn him that they were running out of time he seemed to leap at the man's neck, probably biting it as blood gushed out from there and he ripped something out.
    Erza had a small sweat drop formed on her head, as her eyebrows raised at the scene. She watched Chelvaric walk over to the woman and hand her some jewels also apologizing for the mess they had made and suggesting to throw the thugs into the river.
    He walked out of the shop, and Erza followed. They were obviously following the directions given by the thug, passing on the main street and finding themselves in a maze of alleys. The place was shady and destroyed. It seemed like not even a soul would be wandering in this place, but it was untrue. As it was supposed to be the thug's hiding and meeting place, right?
    They continued walking, in the end, finding themselves in front of a factory which looked as if it had been taken out from a horror movie. It's condition at the worst possible level of imagination.
    Erza was taking in the place, frowning, when her eyes caught a slight movement. Yes. There was someone sitting on the rooftop, and the person must have obviously seen the trio from that height.
    The person slid down from his current position, jumping on the ground and walking to them.

"You! All three of you! Why're you here? Get out! This is not the right place for people like you. Don't you know the rules of the town? No one comes near to the Shadow Wolf's meeting place."

OOC: You can roll more monster dices Chel!

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th July 2013, 6:01 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] NormalMonster
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 11th July 2013, 1:54 am

Chelvaric looked up as a guy was screaming what they were doing here. He looked at the guy it seemed a normal thief he was muscled but his clothes were those flashy gangster clothes. a jacket that was ganging open of shiny purple. Combat boots and a block army pants. He wore a cap backwards and sunglasses on his face. He was standing on top of a chimney and looked at the three of them with a face like he was running the place. He jumped of the chimney and slide of the roof while some roof tiles made a dust cloud when they hit the ground. He landed with a nice flip it looked like he did this the whole time probably because he always had to guard the place as he probably was annoying or weak. He wouldn’t be much of a challenge.

“oh good man we lost the way. We’re looking for a person and he was supposed to be here. You don’t know any Jacky’s by any change do you. We want to have a little talk with him nothing to long or tiring it’s a small talk. Now can you lead us to him good man.”, Chelvaric said as he looked at the man with a smile. He walked closer to him but in the meantime he was getting his magic ready to fight.

“Wait how do you know of Jacky are you a new shopkeeper? Oh just pay up man we don’t lower the price for anyone. Now get back or I’ll have to beat you up.”, the man said as he came closer and was hitting his fist together. He had an evil smile on his face but Chelvaric could smell the stench of fear from him. He wouldn’t be much of a challenge and Chelvaric was about to cast a spell when something happened.

“Get back from them they already killed two of us! We just went to check up on us boys in the shop and they were both death. We killed the shop keeper already puny man”, the man said as he threw a female head in front of Chelvaric’s feet. He looked u without emotion to the two new thieves. One looked nearly identical like the first one but had a white jacket. But the bigger one was a lot better colored he was probably the right hand of the boss. He wore a black suit and had a hat on his head.

“Erza you take those two normal miu will help you. I’ll go on the big one this will be a great test for your strength.”, Chelvaric said as he stretched out he would let them do the first move. He licked his lip’s as he looked forward to their blood. The thieves there faces were angry looking and nobody said a thing but everybody was ready for the fight.

Last edited by Chelvaric on 11th July 2013, 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

magic bank /Character

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th July 2013, 1:54 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] StrongMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] NormalMonster
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 11th July 2013, 10:22 pm

“Get back from them they already killed two of us! We just went to check up on us boys in the shop and they were both death. We killed the shop keeper already puny man” someone shouted from the back as Chelvaric was negotiating with the thug they had first seen. Something was thrown on the ground by them and Erza noticed that it was a severed human head. She could clearly recognise the face of the female shopkeeper they had met at the herb shop.
    “Erza you take those two normal miu will help you. I’ll go on the big one this will be a great test for your strength.” Chelvaric said to her, breaking the pinkette from her trance as she kept on staring at the head beneath.
    She nodded meekly in agreement, and glanced at the man who had appeared from the roof top a few minutes ago. She approached him slowly and calmly while her eyes scanned him up and down. A deathly grin spread on her face and her right hand charged up with electricity, making the thug's eyes show fear and concern.
    She dashed forward unexpectantly, so fast, that he just couldn't comprehend what was happening. Her hand had aimed for his chest, landing flat on it with a dull thump and electrocuting his body.
    Her grin was wider now, as she tried punching him in the stomach with her left hand, but missed. He seemed to have got a slight bit of idea of her speed and just got efficient on dodging it.

"Not bad...." Erza muttered in his ear, as she felt his hand move and aim for her stomach. She dodged two punches efficiently, all the while keeping a smile on her face.
    "But still too slow......"
    Turning her body into a streak of lightning she backed, moving both her hands in a circle in front of her, which created a circular shield of lightning. The man lunged forward, obviously misunderstanding that he could break the shield easily. His bare hand punched on it but the shield did not budge, instead he got an electric shock. Maybe he was dense in the head, cause he tried kicking it with all his might. But the effect of the electricity was now clearly showing on his body as he fell on the ground. Erza made the shield disappear and leaned over him, taking in the pitiful sight with a mild interest.
    But he still had enough strength in him, or so it looked; for he slid out a small knife from his jacket and did a futile attempt of slashing with it, but missed once again.
    The pinkette grabbed his wrist tightly, pulling the knife out of it and examining its blade. Her lips twisted into a smirk as she sat on her knees beside him.
    She placed the tip of the blade on his neck, cutting his skin, as blood trickled from it, slowly sliding it to the left side of his chest; to his heart. His eyes were filled with fear, he seemed like he wanted to say something, but was lost for words and kept on gasping for air.
    -STAB-
    Blood seeped through the layers of cloth on the thug's body. Erza had driven the knife straight in his chest.
    She suddenly felt like she now had the freedom to breathe properly. She just got revenge for the dead lady shopkeeper, didn't she?
    The pinkette rose on her feet, as she glanced at her red-dyed hands.

'It's been a long time since I had this color on my hands.'

Last edited by Erza Loveheart on 14th July 2013, 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th July 2013, 10:22 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] FailedBlock Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Miss Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Miss Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 15th July 2013, 12:57 am

Chelvaric looked at Ezra how she fought the thieve it seemed she realy knew what she was doing. Her movements were fluid and she fought with passion. It was good to see and she already finished her enemy of in so little time. this lightning was a nice magic it seemed. While erza had just killed hers he still had to start his fight. He walked to the beter clothed man and licked his lips. Time to have some nice deal again. It was a while ago since he played so this was a perfect moment to do this.

“so little man you will be my opponent. If you win you get my identity. If I win get your blood. Meow let us fight.” , chelvaric shouted as he jumped towards the man with a smile. He was going in this fight with a move that was going to tip the battle to their side. He gathered wind around his arms and target all enemies around him not long after they started to light up white as there armor was being reduced by his wind. This was a good advantage for them.

“like I will let you have the upper hand kitty. Requip: claymore of blood.”, the man shouted the space in his empty hands was being filled as a big blade of 1.6 yards came in his hands. It was blood red and a star was detailed on the handle of the sword. The upper side of the sword was trimmed with hooks. The man jumped to Chelvaric before he was recovered from the fact the man was using magic. The sword his arm in full force and Chelvaric flew away right into the wall because of the force of the hit. He felt the crushing of his back because of the harsh clap.

“Now blood screech!”, the requip man said as he swung the sword and tree little birds of blood flew right to Chelvaric. He quickly got up and was able to dodge two of the birds before the last one hit him in his stomach and exploded. He nearly screamed it out form the pain. He was getting angry as this was dealing to much damage to him. He started to make two circle saws of wind next to him. They were spinning on a high speed.

“Sky Demon Circle Saw”, he screamed as he threw them to the thief. The thief quickly threw his sword in the ground to make a bubble of blood around him. The blood hardend and the saws flew against it. they were spinning in the blood but they didn’t get through the blood shell dispelled and the thief had won this exchange of hits.

Miu in the mean time was running at the second thief. The thief tried to attack her with his knife but she leaped over him. And landed behind him she turned around and shot him torugh the knee. While he screamed he blocked her spinning attack but then she placed her gn on his crotch and shot the fire. the man fell down and was bleeding to death.

strogn thief: 0/6 (debuffed with 50 % armor red)
    normaal thief :  0/2 4/3 3/3
    chelvarics mana 80 %
    chain saw cd 6 posts

Dices roll #1 :  debuf roll
    Dices roll #2 :   thief attack  
    Dices roll #3 :   chel defense  
    Dices roll #4 :   chelvarics spell  
    Dices roll #5 :   thief def  
    Dices roll #6 :   miu attack  
    Dices roll #7 :   thief 2 def
    Dices roll #8 :   thief 2 attack
    Dices roll #9 :   thief 2 def

Last edited by Chelvaric on 15th July 2013, 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total

magic bank /Character

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th July 2013, 12:57 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Miss Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] FailedBlock Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] FailedBlock

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block

#6 'Damage Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Miss Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack

#7 'Block Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] FailedBlock Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] FailedBlock Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] FailedBlock

#8 'Damage Dice' :

#9 'Block Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 18th July 2013, 6:01 am

Erza had finished off her opponent quickly and without much trouble, but it seemed that the same couldn't be said for Chelvaric. The pinkette heard him talk to the thug and the words 'blood' and 'deal', and it explained things better. Chelvaric initiated the fight by making his first move, which actually seemed to be some kind of debuff spell; as the man started to glow white.
    Another noticable thing was that the man was a Requip magic user, which was obviously not a good start; seeing how versatile the magic could get.
    The pinkette was the silent observer of the fight for the next few minutes; looking how Chelvaric was thrown against the wall and then attacked by some kind of 'blood-bird' spell.
    He screamed with pain as one of the 'birds' hit him in the stomach and exploded. He counter-attacked with a spell too but unluckily for him, the man blocked it efficiently with a shield made of blood.

'I think he needs some help...' Erza thought, while she walked forward silently, glancing behind her back to see that Miu had successfully finished off her own opponent.
    'It seems that unlike him, she got lucky. Though I'm quite sure that if I wait some more, Chelvaric will most probably defeat the guy. But this is no time for waiting, we better get this job done quickly.'
    Extending both her arms forward, Erza muttered, "Thunder Bullets!" and in the space between the palms of her hand appeared a glowing ball of electricity. The thug most probably heard the whizzing of electricity as he turned behind to face the pinkette. But he was late, as small electric spheres hurtled off in his direction.
    "Aaarrrggghhhhh!!!" he screamed as a great lot of the 'bullets' hit him; while Erza smirked silently.
    But the moment of triumph didn't last for long, cause the man recovered in seconds, while exclaiming,
    "Requip: Divine Archer!" and the blood red sword disappeared into thin air and was replaced by a golden, intricately designed bow. Holding it in his left hand he requipped five arrows in his right.
    'Uh-Oh..... This doesn't look good'

~THWIISSSSHHH~

The man was surely talented, for he had managed to shoot all the five arrows at the same time. The pinkette tried to dodge, sucessfully doing so with four of them, but one of them hit her right arm; getting lodged inside it.
    She flinched. Sure, it did hurt, but you 'do' get hurt in a mission. It could be defined as an 'integral' part of being a mage.
    She walked near the man,
    "I must say that you're talented..." she stated while putting up a fake smile and at the same time managing to pull out the arrow lodged in her arm.
    'This is my way of getting near the opponent.'
    The man smirked in response, obviously misunderstanding the pinkette's comment as a compliment.
    But his expression changed the next moment for Erza dashed forward, aiming to slash at his neck; but missed, for he managed to dodge it quite efficiently.

'Damn it!'

Dice Rolls:
    1st Roll-Damage Dice[3]: Erza Attacks
    2nd Roll-Block Dice[3]: Thug Blocks
    3rd Roll-Damage Dice[5]: Thug Attacks
    4th Roll-Block Dice[5]: Erza Dodges
    5th Roll-Damage Dice[1]: Erza Attacks
    6th Roll-Block Dice[1]: Thug Dodges
    Strong Thief: 1/6

Last edited by Erza Loveheart on 31st July 2013, 5:12 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th July 2013, 6:01 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] FailedBlock Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Miss Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] FailedBlock Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] FailedBlock Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Miss

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [Job][Chelvaric and Erza] Block
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 2nd August 2013, 12:03 am

Chelvaric looked at erza as she had finished her thief also. Seemed the other thiefes were rather weak. Or they got walked over unknowing they were mages. Especially females that killed them without mercy. But that didn’t stop the bigger guy as he made a bow and shot at erza. He was a good shot and was very quick as five arrows flew at her in an instant.  Chelvaric couldn’t even see him move his arm nearly to draw those shots. Dam that guy is quick. I can’t let him get to Erza like this. He thought as he started to sprint to the man. She got hit in her arm as chelvaric saw the arrow get in it. but it seemed she hoped on this as she jumped closer to the man. Well this was his change to surprise the man. He tried to kick the man in the stomach for a surprise attack.

The man had dodged Erza’s attack but wasn’t ready for his attack and he kicked him right in the stomach. Chelvaric didn’t wait and jumped closer to hit the man in the face but his bow changed to a shield and it blocked his attack. He jumped over the man and wanted to kick his back but he dodged it.  Chelvaric swore a bit in his mind that he missed that and didn’t hesitate to give another kick to the face of the man. But he blocked with his shield again. not two seconds after it changed to a sword and he attacked chell with it. he jumped up to dodge it but that was a mistake as the man changed his weapon again and hit Chelvaric in his stomach with a hammer. He felt the pain again as it wasnearly the same place as the explosion. Dam this man always attacking him on the same place. He hoped erza could take him off for a bit because he had to get up after this painfull hit again.

Miu in the mean time jumped to the last man and  tried to kick him. But he blocked and then punched her in the face. she flew back a bit and a little blood fell out of her mouth. She wouldn’t be defeated here she tought and she slided over the ground she threw her guns in the air caught htem again and did a shot with her arms crossed the man got hit both times. Both in each eye one time. he fell dead on the ground and the last low rank thief was dead. Now only the strong one was left.

thief 3/6
    normal thief 0/3  2/2 3/2 3/2

Dices roll #1 :   thief attack  
    Dices roll #2 :   chel defense  
    Dices roll #3 :   chelvarics attack 
    Dices roll #4 :   thief def  
    Dices roll #5 :   miu attack  
    Dices roll #6 :   thief 2 def
    Dices roll #7 :   thief 2 attack
    Dices roll #8 :   miu def

Last edited by Chelvaric on 3rd August 2013, 7:27 am; edited 2 times in total

magic bank /Character

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 10:22 pm