Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mashyuu and Ageha: Bar room Brawl.

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu and Ageha: Bar room Brawl. Empty Mashyuu and Ageha: Bar room Brawl.

Post by redheadedstepchild 14th February 2016, 7:17 pm

The past few weeks had been nothing but chaotic for Mashyuu. From going on a strange blind date for charity, to clearing out an old crypt full of treasures owned by the first Wizard Saints, to being approved to take his B rank Exam. Mashyuu just couldn't seem to catch any time to himself. So when he did manage to get away he left his pet Earth Elemental in his room back at the Guild Hall and headed out to Magnolia's Midnite Cruiser, a small bar that wasn't well known to many aside from those who actually really liked to drink in peace. Mashyuu had stumbled upon it the last time he was in town, but didn't say a word to anyone about the place.

He sat at a small table with a black bottle in his hand, slowly sipping the whisky and watching the eight other patrons in the small wooden establishment. Their was a small amount of light coming from the corners of the place, while a magical lacrima played some slow and depressing music. A man at the counter washed out a glass with a clean towel.

Mashyuu wasn't actually impressed with anyone in the bar aside from one woman who had fair amount of magical power to her. The Earth Slayer sat hunched with his mothers brown jacket over his shoulders, watching the woman intently with his blue eyes.
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu and Ageha: Bar room Brawl. Empty Re: Mashyuu and Ageha: Bar room Brawl.

Post by Aura 15th February 2016, 2:47 pm

Ageha found herself in a pinch. Yesterday her favorite monthly magazine, ironically called 'The Drunken Daily', had featured an article about the very bar she now found herself at. Magnolia's Midnite Cruiser had been voted as the best bar in Fiore and had thus, to celebrate the happy occasion, exclusively introduced their latest drink in the magazine, as well as covered all their first-class beverages. Ageha, being the grand admirerer she was regarding said alcoholic beverages, had immediately readied herself and had been on her way to Magnolia ever since the sun had risen above the horizon. She'd been oddly surprised by the fact that there weren't any people queuing up outside; then again, it was still fairly early on this sunny afternoon, so she guessed most would only pass by once the sun would start to set. Alas for them, but pretty convenient for her. The young mage had entered the building and taken in the wooden furniture and the lack of patrons within the bar; including herself and the bartender, there were only 9 people present, each and every one of them looking shadier than the other. Feeling slightly uncomfortable she'd seated herself near the counter and had ordered a glass of his finest Bourbon, which she now clenched between her hands.

For the past 10 minutes someone had been eyeing her. She couldn't see who exactly was looking at her, but the feeling she got didn't leave a single trace of doubt; she was being watched and she didn't like it one bit. Too shy to even turn around to check, Ageha sat there, slightly cramped and trying her best not to move too much, whilst her hands had clenched themselves around the broad glass, her knuckles turning white from the pressure she was putting on them. Too nervous to even drink, she sat there, staring at the window several meters past her, hoping for the feeling to fade so she could finally drink this little piece of wonderful liquor. A true torture it was... She really wanted to drink. Even if it was but a sip, she'd been happy as long as she could taste the alcoholic fluid, but those staring eyes kept her pinned. Eventually she gave in to the temptation and realised her tightened grip upon the glass, slowly turning around to gaze at the other guests present. The odd one out immediately presented itself by not even averting his gaze, with Ageha ending up staring back at him. Her face flushed red almost instantly and made her turn around again, her hands once again clasped around her glass, her eyes pinned upon the Bourbon within the glass and her face glowing hot with embarrasment. The only thing she'd noticed about the man were his xlear blue eyes peeking from underneath his wildly-kept brown hair.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Mashyuu and Ageha: Bar room Brawl. GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 15th February 2016, 9:04 pm

Mashyuu had been sitting there for a while watching the woman until she, at length, turned around. Her features were strikingly beautiful and she instantly caught Mashyuu's eye. Slowly he took a sip of whisky as the strangely colored haired woman turned back around. He noticed her hand and arms didn't move at all in front of her and he started to chuckle. Apparently he was making her uneasy for whatever reason.

"Hey Wizard, come here." Mashyuu shouted out and waited until the woman at least looked back then called out again. "You have nothing to worry about from me. Besides this chair here is lonely." Mashyuu struck the chair across from him with his foot, sliding it out from under the table.

The single door on the side of the building chimed open and ten men in dark robes entered, crowding around a table. They each had hoods pulled up over their heads, masking their faces while the garments were pulled over their forms. A small woman came around to the table and took their orders then scurried to the back of the bar to get their drinks.
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 15th February 2016, 11:27 pm

He called out to her. Of all things, someone calling out to her in such a naught-crowded room was what she called the epitaph of attracting attention. Ageha already felt how all eyes would turn towards her, though little did she know that aside from a glance at the source of the shouting they didn't really bother caring. She too had glanced back at the man for a moment, then focused back on staring at her drink. The man said something about a chair being lonely, followed by the sound of wood against wood as he shoved the chair from underneath the table. Ageha sighed softly and carefully nipped her Bourbon, then straightened her back and put the glass down as she stood up.

But to many's surprise she didn't join the mage that'd called out to her, instead left for the doorway, hoping to make an escape before he could call out once more. Ageha however hadn't expected a moderate group of dark-hooded people to enter the bar, and was stuck in front of them. One glared from underneath his hood, startling her. When the group of ten or so shady mages proceeded towards her she made a 180 degree turn on the back of her heels, her silvery hair twirling around her as she did, and high-tailed to the other man's table in the most orderly fashion she could muster. She grabbed the stool with ease and shoved it back underneath the table, taking a seat in the progress and suddenly finding herself at the man's table, her hands intertwined and her eyes pinned upon them. This was an unforseen turn of events. There was no way she could leave now after putting up this show, so the least she could do was be polite and introduce herself... Sort of.

"G-good afternoon, sir... You called out for any specific reason? Uh, I, uh... I mean, nice to meet you, strange- sir stranger. Ageha Mohra's the name. I think.... No, I mean I'm sure but, eh... " Whatever she was blurting out at the moment didn't help soothe her uneasiness at all. Instead she groaned at her incapability to start a decent conversation and dropped her head unto her clasped hands, muttering some indecencies aimed towards herself in neigh-audible voice. If all this hadn't been enough already, she'd left her Bourbon back at her table as well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 15th February 2016, 11:42 pm

The way everyone turned towards Mashyuu made him grin for a moment and he could tell that the woman was clearly uncomfortable. He chuckled lightly until the other Wizards came into the room. By this time Mashyuu had a small stack of clashes turned upside down and going up in a half triangle. His brown hair blew softly as a light wind came through until the door was shut again.

Suddenly the silver haired woman turned around and swiftly sat at his table. It looked like she didn't get out much, more or less talk to others. "...Hi Ageha Mohra. I'm just going to call you Ageha for now if that's alright. I'm Mashyuu, Sabertooth Wizard. I called you over because I want to drink with a fellow Magic user." Mashyuu explained and noticed that the beautiful woman didn't have a drink.

He raised his hand and pointed at the bartender then back to his table. The man behind the bar came around with two glasses and a bottle of Bourbon. Mashyuu poured her a glass and one for himself then took a shot.

"Ya know you shouldn't call yourself names under your breath. It sounds bad." Mashyuu pointed to his ears that were twitching and then to his sharp fangs. "Dragon Slayer. I have really good senses. Including hearing." Mashyuu pointed out while pouring himself a second shot.
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 16th February 2016, 1:55 pm

"Wait, what? Oh god... Sorry, I'm just not that good with people and conversations." She sighed as she ran her hand through her hair. It was a fact that she couldn't really act normal around others, no matter the effort she put into it. For some unknown reason she always screwed up. Even her father found it unnerving, but he said he had a faint idea of what had caused her inability to be social. All beginnings were hard, but once she managed to break through the hard shell covering that uneasiness, she didn't have any problem conversing. The man introduced himself as Mashyuu, a mage of the Sabertooth Guild. He rose his hand and asked the bartender for another bottle of Bourbon, which immediately scored him quite some points on her like-ability meter. Gratefully accepting the new glass, she took as sip and watched as Mashyuu drank his shot in one go before mentionig he was a dragonslayer, showing his sharp teeth and alerted ears as proof. "Well, uh... Wow. I mean, I only read about Dragon Slayers, never met one in the flesh. Today must be my lucky day then!" Ageha smiled as she rose her glass and followed Mashyuu's example, emptying her glass in one go and slamming it unto the table,  making it wobble vividly due to the amount of strength used. A red blush had appeared upon her cheeks once again, only this time stayed there permanently. A slight dizzy feeling took hold of Ageha, who swallowed the upcoming stream of cuss words, as she knew what was soon about to happen. Perhaps she shouldn't have drank that Bourbon ad fundum after all... She just hoped that the most dangerous side-effect would wait until she got back home before kicking in.

In an effort to ignore the swaying dizziness she turned her attention back to Mashyuu, who had in the meantime poured himself a second glass. Pouring another fill for herself as well, she carelessly brought up the topic of her imminent drunkenness, feeling how the reigns of her unease loosened and eventually let go. "So, Mashyuu of Sabertooth, what brings you here on this fine day?" she asked while taking another sip.

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 16th February 2016, 10:51 pm

Mashyuu wasn't feeling drunk at the least. The man was used to having a few drinks from time to time but he did notice the way his drinking friend started to blush. The brown haired man half smiled at her and took another drink. "No it's cool that you don't know how to talk to people. I can get that way too. The only reason I can even talk to you is because I have had a few drinks." Mashyuu was lying but he figured it would make her feel better.

"....I think it's my lucky day. I actually get to drink with someone who doesn't look like a bartender or smell terrible. Thanks for coming to sit with me." It was cute how she couldn't hold her whisky and a little endearing to the Earth Slayer. He raised his glass and took another shot. "Just got the news from my Guild Master that I have done enough jobs to be considered B rank. So I thought a drink would be fun. How about you sweetie?"
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 24th February 2016, 10:05 am

"What do you mean, 'cool'? It isn't. By far, as a matter of fact... I wish I could talk and not make a fool out of me without the help of any alcohol. Alas-" Ageha sighed, throwing yet another glass back and filling it once again. "Once I get going, I just can't seem to stop anymore."

-Hiccup-

She quickly tried to cover her mouth but the odd-sounding hiccup had already been uttered before she could even react, leaving two fingers dangling unto her lips. An alarm bell rang somewhere deep within her consciousness, warning her of the impending danger lingering right behind the corner of her unconsciousness, yet her current fuddled self couldn't care less about it. That part of her instead listened carefully to what her interlocutor had to say and grinned playfully. "Well, you certainly now how to sway the ladies with your talk, Mashyuu, comparing them with smelly bartenders and the like." Ageha flashed a teasing smile and leant back for a bit, shaking her hair loose. "So, you'd like to know what brought me here, eh...? Nothing as fancy as you, I'll admit," She said, grabbing the bottle and pouring herself another glass, filling it to the brim. "You see, Daddy finds it rather annoying that I don't come out as often as he'd like me to.... can't say I blame him, but y'know... ain't that good with people either, so I'd rather avoid any inconveniences. Guess he was happy when I said I'd go visit this here pub; though he'll regret it once he realizes I'll be drinking my fill here now." She giggled somewhat childishly as more of the alcohol started kicking in, and when hearing a sigh coming from the table behind her, swung her head and gave the man an apologetic tap on the shoulder, unbeknownst that it was one of the robed fellows that'd entered not too long ago. The man gave her a vicious glare in return, but got another pat on the back in return, which sent him stumbling forth. The man hadn't expected such force in an otherwise soft pat, and neither had Ageha, who by now didn't have any awareness of the actual physical power she was using.

Paying the robed man no more heed and shifting her attention back to Mashyuu, she dropped herself unto the table, resting her shin upon her crossed arms and looked at Mashyuu with hazy eyes, clearly under the wind. "Hey, could you do me a favor and tell me what I did once I get normal again? Tend to forget what I do when I get like this." Puppy dog-eyes stared up at Mashyuu as she spoke.

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 27th February 2016, 2:26 pm

Mashyuu leaned forward and grinned at the beauty sitting across from him as she downed another shot. "You aren't making a fool of yourself." He replied while watching her carefully. The moment she hiccuped he started to laugh a little. He hadn't realized it but he was getting just a little smashed too. The ring on his finger started to scream in his head. "Stop drinking!" It shouted.

When she leaned back after saying he knew how to sway women Mashyuu nodded once. "Yeah, I do try." He poured himself one more shot and he took it in stride while she shook her hair lose. Her story of how she came to be at the bar was a little strange but all things considered Mashyuu couldn't find any actual fault with it. He watched while she bumped into one of the robed men behind them and his blue eyes gleamed at one of the men before the men in black robes started to point and talk among one another. "Yeah I'll keep an eye on you. Not hard to do at all." Mashyuu replied while behind his sudden date, the men in black robes started to stand up and walk around the pair...
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 28th February 2016, 5:53 am

"Oh, and what do we have here? " Ageha's muffled voice resonated from within the safety of her crossed arms. Although not entirely there, she was still able to distinguish the sound of multiple footsteps drawing closer and circling around them. By the time she found it necessary to look up they'd already been surrounded by the robed men, their intentions most-likely all but good. From her seated position she could easily peek underneath their hoods, distinguishing dangerous eyes within battered faces from the shadows. "Uh-oh..." she muttered, her voice sounding more uncaring than worried, which she actually was, even regarding her current state. Then again, she didn't really mind a good fist fight once in a while, as that was clearly what these scary-looking people were after.

"Mashyuu... I presume you like the occasional brawl, right?" Ageha asked, entirely disregarding the lingering threat of the imposing circle of foul-mooded wizards. "Because I kinda have this faint feeling that we--ack!" A sudden dizziness made her grab her head, while a stinging sensation on her neck made her cringe in pain. The memory of searing pain flashed by, followed by the touch of cold upon her skin. The man behind her had drawn his knife and, upon being ignored by the silver-haired woman, decided to make his presence known again by sliding his knife down her neck. Unbeknownst to the man, he'd slid said knife down the large scar hidden underneath her hair; a scar of which every touch brought about past memories of pain, and a retaliation of pure anger.

A menacing aura started enveloping her, like a dark fire trying to usurp a mere branch, yet the man behind her did not falter. He better should've, for the next moment he was tilted into the air, his robe tearing up and his arms starting to show small cuts. Struggling to get free the man kicked and moved about, but all to no extend. The only things he got were the undivided attention of the people around him, as well as the growing seriousness of his wounds. His neighbouring companions startled as Ageha suddenly jumped up and turned, using her chair as a baseball bat to send the captured man flying into the nearest wall. The impact dented the wall, whilst the human projectile laid at the bottom of said wall, knocked unconscious. The circle of robed men stared at the large dent for a few moments before they turned their attention back to the small woman, who on her turn stared back at them with blood-shot eyes. A smile escaped the silver-haired drunk, who oddly enough seemed quite sober if one didn't pay attention to the red blush on her cheeks. "Hehe. Oh, don't look at me like that, the guy had it coming! Just as the rest of you, for that matter... So, who's next, hhmmm?" Her voice was soothing and her smile reassuring, but her eyes did not share that smile. Those crimson eyes gazed upon her opponents with contempt and glistered with murderous intent. At that moment one of the female members realized that they weren't dealing with that scaredy-cat from a few minutes ago anymore. Those eyes were those of a true-born predator... And they had been selected as her prey.

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 29th February 2016, 11:54 pm

Mashyuu winced when the beautiful woman suddenly smashed a chair into a man behind her and the man was sent sailing into a wall before he crumpled to the ground. Mashyuu felt bad because the girl looked like she had just gotten cut but Mashyuu wasn't sure if she was actually hurt. The Earth Slayer couldn't help but cackle and smile at the woman in front of him. "Who doesn't like a good fight huh?"

Swiftly the Earth Slayer shot up and brought both arms up and into the jaws of two men. Mashyuu's hands grabbed the back of the men's hoods and he leaned forward, flipping the men onto the table and causing them to smash it apart.

Mashyuu spun around in time to see the other wizards all take a few steps back. At first he thought it was because they were afraid but soon they started to link hands and cast a spell. "Unison raid.... Get out!" Mashyuu called out and jumped backwards, knocking his new found friend backwards as a spell went off where the two were standing. They landed just behind the men and next to the closed door. "We need to get into the open."
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 6th March 2016, 4:38 pm

Mashyuu's warning bellowed as she merely had the time to stop and stare at the massive orb of magic that came crashing their way. Tension changing almost instantly, Ageha barely able to start an evasive sidestep before being knocked back by her fellow comrade.  "Unison Rai-hey?!" The power the dragon slayer put into the shove had been more than able to move an entire wall without much trouble, instead was used to push a frail maiden out of harm's way. Well, maybe 'frail' and 'maiden' weren't the most appropriate terms in her case, but still. A mid-air backflip allowed a safe landing behind the group of attackers, who all turned in their steps to pinpoint their targets's new position, and ended in a staring contest for the following minute. Mashyuu urgently deplored her to get the fight out in the open, which she presumed was to keep the damage inside to a minimum. She contended with the idea.

"So instead of risking a bar to be wrecked you'd rather put the innocent civilians outside in their line of fire? Sharp thinking, pal!" The steel mage's sarcastic remark stung more than she'd intended to, but this personality didn't exactly care about it. He did however have a point in getting them out in the open; their chances of survival would grow substantionaly, and they would keep the customers still inside safe as well... They didn't really have a choice but to take this fight outside, but needed to lure them to a less crowded area. If even one of those Unison Raids were to miss their actual target and injury innocent bystanders... "Okay, we'll take this outside, but we gotta find a spacious area with few potential victims. I wouldn't dare think of their Unison Raid crashing into a family's house..." Ageha said whilst kicking Mashyuu out the door and randomly grabbing unto one of their assailants's coats and throwing him unto the streets with a well-executed overarm throw, after which she too made off for Magnolia's streets. The rest of the aggressors followed suit, some to pick up their fellow, while others gave chase to the twosome.

Meanwhile outside, Ageha stopped in her tracks and slid back to perform a roundhouse kick on the first volley of mages. Many a jaw connected with her iron heel before being blown back to their side of the street. To her the streets were growing crowded at a rapid pace, forcing her to move back and invoke her Dreaded Wire technique again. A growing black, golden-wired aura flared up around her once more as she made a run for it down the street, grabbing Mashyuu along that very moment before propelling herself off into the sky. Although out of their enemies' reach, they had to move quickly. Several threads extended towards a nearby chimney, which was used as a lever to pull them back to the solid ground that was the rooftop, whilst also functioning as a countermeasure to one of the water spells that had been cast to pursue them. Both chimney and spell exploded upon collusion, leaving a smokescreen in their wake. "Now's the time to move! You show the way, since I have no freaking idea where people gather around here and whatnot... The outskirts should suffice!"

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 8th March 2016, 3:52 am

A lot had happened in just a few short moments, but when it was all said and done Ageha had somehow managed to show she was a complete bad ass and knew how to fight with the best of them and she flew Mashyuu up to a rooftop to evade the dark mages coming for them. She shouted for Mashyuu to lead the way and he narrowed his blue eyes while shrugging his shoulders. "What do you want me to do about it? I don't come to this town so much that I can figure out where to go just by running over the roofs. But I suppose straight ahead is better than nothing."

Mashyuu took Ageha's hand and started to run over the roofs, tile and wood creaking under the pairs weight. The Earth Wizard focused his magical energy and extended his palm towards the sky, casting a spell he had never used before. From his palm a large man sized shadow erupted and took on the form of a winged demon with razor sharp talons but no visible eyes. "Hell Brood, fly ahead and show me the safest way to get to the outskirts of town!" Mashyuu ordered. On command the creature flew off into the night just barely visible even to the Dragon Slayer. Behind the pair Mashyuu could hear many footsteps falling behind the pair. "Keep going, I'm right behind you!" Mashyuu shouted and slid to a stop while turning to face his foes.

A benefit of being linked with the Shadow demons was the ability to use the creatures powers as his own. Mashyuu opened his mouth and exhaled while shouting. "Dark Matter!" The result was a blast of dark energy that launched out and slammed into two men, sucking them into a black hole and launching the two dark wizards off the rooftops. Three more men jumped up to give chase and Mashyuu rolled his eyes. He needed to put more distance on the Dark Wizards. He lifted his left leg and slammed it hard into the roof he was under, causing it to smash apart and collapse under him. Mashyuu managed to back flip and catch up to Ageha four buildings over.
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 29th March 2016, 11:32 am

"What the... Hell?" She exclaimed as the large shadow errupted from within Mashyuu's hand. Hadn't it been for the Earth Dragon Slayer pulling her along by her hand, she would've skidded to a halt when the large mass of shadow flew overhead, off towards the distance. The quick glance she'd thrown upon the creature before it flew off had been brief, but enough to get her the vague information she needed, which on its turn had rendered her curiosity all but useless. A large pair of black wings, sturdy neck and muscles body, although not toned out because it was... Well, a shadow. It had no visible eyes, or it had and she hadn't seen them from down below..  Intrigued by it, and partially because Mashyuu told her to, Ageha sped up amd increased her pace, now sprinting across the tiled roofing as if her life depended on it. The reason simply being that she wanted to catch up to the beast so fanatically that others might've thought it to be the fear of getting chased that drove her to such a speedy pace. 

Too focused on keeping up with Hell Brood, Ageha hadn't noticed that Mashyuu had been taking care of several of their pursuers, who persistently kept up the chase although they were steadily losing their forces at the Earth Slayer's destructive hands. She didn't even look up as he used the drawback of the impact to backflip over several houses, and his top-notch landing too was ignored by the silver-haired woman, who only had eyes for the shadow creature. Not soon after, Hell Brood took a sharp turn to the left, whereas Ageha tried to make the same sharp turn, only to kick another chimney of a roof as she tried to use it as a step-up. Stumbling forth she kept up the pursuit, until they finally started to take note of the lessening density of the buildings, and the increase of nature. The outskirts had been reached at last, which meant that she soon could join in an oversized fistfight--- without being limited in any way.

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 29th March 2016, 12:19 pm

"Come on." Mashyuu called out and grasped Ageha's hand firmly. He jumped down and landed just under the Hell Brood as it flew down to greet both Mashyuu and the silver haired woman. "Master, this one is a hottie. Are you taking her home?" It asked and Mashyuu shook his head, the alcohol taking a little effect on the Slayer. "...What? No, Yes,... Maybe if she needs a place to stay. We are being chased. Either help or get back in my shadow." Mashyuu replied and ran into the forest. What he didn't know was that the order of the Tenth Element, a dark guild that had been hunting Mashyuu for years had been set up in the forest. The Wizards that were chasing the pair appeared all around the two, some drawing weapons while others started to cast terrible spells.

"Any good in a fist fight sweetie?" Mashyuu asked and snarled while letting his eyes bounce between various foes. Suddenly four blasts of light came at the duo and Mashyuu shouted out while lifting his arms up. "Earth Dragons Stone Pillars!" The ground rumbled and four tall and large stone poles shot up, blocking the blasts and remained standing.
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 29th March 2016, 5:03 pm

Before she'd taken note of it, Mashyuu took hold of her hand and pulled her with him as he jumped off the roof, landing just underneath the large shadow-bound creature. Ageha, first frowning when yet again being yanked forward, now looked upon the large creature as it landed before them, greeting them both. It addressed Mashyuu as Master, whilst referring to her as 'The Hottie' and asking if she would be kept. The Earth Dragon Slayer replied with something she hadn't expected, but from said reply could easily figure he too was feeling the alcohol in his system. Her sober side would've blushed and blurted out all sorts of nonsense, whilst the current manifestation of the Steel Mage's personality only grinned in return, and all of the sudden grabbed Hell Brood by the neck, hugging it tightly. "Oh my--- I love it!" She squealed, arms tightly around the creature's neck as she wagged it left and right without contemplating whether or not she was using too much force. Ageha didn't care at this point, like she did most of the times when in this state. This beastie here would become hers! But it was a magical manifestation-- and not even hers to contract, to begin with. Wait, if Mashyuu was the master, then that'd mean he'd have more of those beasties somewhere, right? Maybe he could summon them for her, so she could strangle them to death with her hugs too!

She casually followed Mashyuu into the forest, Hell Brood randomly shoved over her shoulder, and was too busy petting the shadow summoning to actually notice that they were surrounded. Hadn't it been for the Dragon Slayer mentioning fist fights, she probably wouldn't have noticed at all and run into the many swords pointed at them. Without a second word she released her grip on her newest friend and focused on the targets at hand, of which some had already been covered in bruises. She figured those were the people unlucky enough to have faced her and Mashyuu's power earlier on, and smiled sweetly at them. Some of them scuffled back a few paces, clearly unnerved by the smile thrown their way. Whilst she was having fun intimidating her foes, Mashyuu had shown to be the serious adult in this fight, eyeing his opponents one by one and all at once, and replied swiftly with a defensive spell when four orbs of light were shot their way, protecting both her and himself from the incoming attacks. The silver-haired woman snickered softly as the grand earthen spikes rose around them and stretched her arms before her. From nowhere two ebony gauntlets materialized upon her lower arms, ornamented with golden veins that flickered whenever she moved. A magic circle appeared on each gauntlet, and materialized the blades of her wishing as she pulled her hands into a readied boxing stance. She started skipping on the tips of her toes as two sharp blades protruded from the front of the gauntlets, and dashed off once the spikes had settled down, using them as a stepping stone to get airborne. From her aerial positioning, the silver-haired woman soared down upon the baffled mages below her, smacking one in the face, whilst another one felt the sharpness of her Divine Steel up close. His lifeless body smacked unto the ground, and was ruthlessly used by Ageha as a projectile to fend off an incoming mage. Two crashed into the ground as she slid to a halt and made a 180 degree turn, sweeping one off his feet and driving her bladed gauntlet into another one's stomach. She proceeded by slashing through several other of her pursuers before the gauntlets dispersed, leaving her now bare hands covered in blood.

She chuckled and straightened her back, eyeing her opponents in the same fit as an enraged predator. She feigned briskly stepping forward, letting a few of them stagger back. "Tsk, what a bunch of scaredy-cats... Say, Mashyuu," Ageha smiled as she turned towards her powerful comrade. "What should we do with them? Kill? Or be killed?"

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 5th April 2016, 12:15 pm

Hell Brood, the monster from the shadow realm struggled against Ageha and her squeezing in vain. The monster used it's eyeless gaze and Mashyuu felt it burn into the Slayer in a strange way. Blue eyes looked envious of the hug that Ageha gave his summon but Mashyuu simply turned away and let his new found friend hug his shadow. At least this woman hadn't tried to kill him... Yet.

The two traveled for a time until they were attacked by Wizards in dark robes. Mashyuu blocked a set of attacks and Ageha sprung into action. Her strikes were powerful and clean, every motion she made was flawless and had a clear intent. Mashyuu was a brawler but she was a trained fighter.

He wasn't sure if he could match her sheer skill but he could for sure match her power and then some. The Wizard rushed to her side and glanced at the beauty. "I don't kill... But I cripple." He responded. Mashyuu balled up a fist as three men came rushing at the duo. "Check it babe. Earth Dragons Stone Fist!" He shouted and the ground under him rose up and formed a clenched hand twice the size of Mashyuu. It waited for a moment then slammed into all three men, knocking them over in one fell swoop.

The three wizards were sent flying through the air and splattered against a tree, sliding down it in pain. Mashyuu winked and extended his palm. From the shadow his arm created a large snake like creature rose up and it's dark red eyes looked at Ageha and Mashyuu. "Sin... Feeding time." The monster rushed forward gleefully, and chomped on a Wizard who started to run. The monster ripped the Wizard back to Mashyuu and tossed the man at the pairs feet in a bloody heap.
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 23rd April 2016, 1:34 pm

"Hey! Who the hell are you calling babe--" Ageha snapped as Mashyuu said those words, summoning a massive earthen hand at the same time and manipulating it to punch the incoming mages back to whence they came. The silver-haired mage felt like beating the hell out of her companion just for giving her this horrid nickname. Not that it might not fit her, she just didn't like people calling her by any other name than her own. So when she was about to raise her bloodied fist towards the dragon slayer, he did something that made her stop halfway, mouth gawking as he disformed the shadows with his arms, creating a magnificently large and rather horrendous snake-like creature from it.

"Oh mother of the Unholy-- what the heck is that awesome thing?!" She exclaimed, pointing at the giant snake as it went and devoured one of their fleeing opponents, throwing his pitiful remains in front of their feet. She glanced at Mashyuu, the bloody mess before her, and then back at the shadowy creature in the distance and grinned brightly. Without a second thought, which actually seemed more like an instinctive move rather than something one would spend thoughts on, the silver-haired mage dashed off towards it, spearheading a tackle into the creature's abdomen and vigorously hugging it. Truly odd, seeing such a small character actually swinging such a large summon as if it was a mere ragdoll.

Meanwhile every mage still capable of running had taken advantage of this situation and high-tailed it out of here, safe from the three that Mashyuu had slammed against a tree, and the near-death twosome she'd taken down. Looking back on it, she'd made a bloodier mess of this fight than this little cute shadowy thingy...uh, snake here. Without further ado, and with no consent whatsoever of the enormous summon, Ageha stampeded back to Mashyuu's side, Sin still clasped within her arms's steel grip. He seemed more like a stuffed toy in the arms of an overjoyed little girl rather than a fearsome creature that ventured through shadows.

"Hey Mashyuu! You could've said so if you had more of these cuties, ya know? Are there any more? Oh, and can you show me? Pleaaaaaaase?" The focus she once had regarding the battle had disappeared, melted like snow within the sun. Her eyes sparkled eerily as she gazed at the Earth Dragonslayer, her thoughts hopeful.

((Sorry for the extremely long wait! I'll make sure to post more frequently from now on!)

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 20th May 2016, 6:37 pm

Sin found himself suddenly hugged by the busty beauty and started to gag, his entire body was in essence his throat. He glared at Mashyuu, a sign that he might attack the woman and really hurt her. Before he could even open his mouth to bite the woman she dragged it over to Mashyuu, demanding if he had any more of the beasts to show her. Mashyuu lifted a brow as if to ask if now was really the best time to be talking about that and nodded up and down. "Yeah I have one more I can summon at the moment but not right now. Lets get one of these guys to keep alive right? How about that one?" Mashyuu asked while pointing to one Wizard who wasn't running, instead standing in his dark robe, watching the Wizards. He pulled his hood back and dropped the robe to reveal a large suit of razor blade edged armor. He wore a mask that looked like a skull and took up a fantastic fighting stance similar to Muy-Tai. "Yeah I'm gonna need a kiss too. Ya know. For science and stuff."
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 24th May 2016, 4:15 pm

"That one seems quite okay if you ask me." Ageha shrugged as she tightened her grip on the snake-formed shadow, intent on ignoring its attempt to end her life for keeping him in this rather denigrating position. The violently-tempered silver-haired woman had understood the substratum Mashyuu's earlier reply held and reluctantly turned herself towards the hooded man. He threw off his robes, appearing in a rather menacingly looking razor-edged armor and taking on an impressive fighting stance. To be more precise; impressive to her in the way he could twist and turn with that heavy armor on. The skull mask he wore gave off a murderous killing intent, yet somehow got the feeling that it wasn't truly directed towards her, rather to the one beside her. Somewhere deep inside a clutch of worry started to rise, and made Ageha's response to Mashyuu's request for 'a kiss in the name of science and stuff' rather on edge. "Yeah right, and how's that going to help you deal with that guy, huh? Come and try again when I'm sober bud, and keep your eyes on the prey for the time being."

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 24th May 2016, 7:57 pm

Mashyuu glanced at the man in armor then walked forward to stand in front of his current ally who was choking out his shadow Summon. Mashyuu snapped his fingers and caused the creature to vanish into a puff of smoke. "Get serious, we have a tough guy to take down." Mashyuu ordered. His tone becoming suddenly serious as he sensed the magical power coursing through his foe. The ring on his finger could barely register the man's magical power meaning he was at least A rank in skill. Mashyuu licked his lips and took his own strange fighting stance, legs sweeping low and apart, to keep him planted firmly on the ground. "Mountain Stance..." He whispered while snarling. The foe could actually move Mashyuu but it would still be hard.

The Slayer smirked at the woman and placed his sight back on the foe at hand. The man in Razor bladed armor remained mostly still, giving the Light Wizards the first move. Mashyuu glared and raised his hands to his chest while chanting softly. "Stone Gauntlets..." Rocks shot up around the Wizards forearms and hands to form strong gauntlets. Without Warning Mashyuu breathed in air and the ground around him ripped up and sailed into his mouth. The Wizard charged forward while chewing and restoring his magical power. Leaping up the Slayer punched out with his left arm to try and cold cock the Man with his gauntlet covered fist. The man lifted his palm effortlessly and flicked it to block and throw Mashyuu aside like a rag doll into a solid tree. Mashyuu went sailing through the air and slammed into the large oak tree, cracking it with his body and knocking it over from the force of the impact as he fell over and remained motionless...
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 29th August 2016, 11:26 am

The scene unfolded rather quickly before the Divine Steel user's crimson eyes. Mashyuu's tone darkened, a sensation of seriousness befalling the slayer as he eyed the armored foe in the distance and told her to get serious, as according to him this opponent was no ordinary one. Sin, the shadow spawn, disapeared in a puff of black smoke, leaving Ageha's arms to catch empty air instead. They dropped to her side and stayed there for a while longer as she took her opponent in a bit more and sighed reluctantly. Now Mashyuu too took a most curious stance, seemingly ready to face the opponent head on as he whispered the following words. "Mountain Stance..."

"Mountain Stance?" Ageha recited unconsciously, watching carefully how the Dragon Slayer positioned himself and his limbs. At this moment he turned around, sending a smirk her way before focusing on the opponent at hand. She noticed how his back grew in size, indicating he breathed in deeply. Accompanied by the inhaling the ground around him started rumbling softly, until rupturing itself from the solid mass they stood upon and flying up to the slayer's mouth. Ageha blinked upon realising how the slayer consumed his element; she only a second later realized that the earth had gathered around his wrists and forearms as well, creating gauntlets of pure earth. They looked quite similar to her own gauntlet technique, though she wondered whether the durability was the same as well. Before she could bother to look any further into the matter Mashyuu dashed off towards the armored skullface, keen on getting the earthen gauntlet to connect with his adversary's face. Instead, and much to Ageha's surprise, Mashyuu's attack got stopped with the mere lifting of a palm, and flicked aside with as much effort as it was stopped. None. The sound of impact made her cringe in the slayer's stead, and she gazed at the splintered tree in disbelief, where he kept lying still and seemingly unconscious. The master of Divine Steel grunted in a mixture of anger and helplessness. If Mashyuu, who was several times stronger than her, was so easily tossed aside, how would she be able to deal with this fellow?

"Damnit... Mashyuu! Hang in there!" She shouted, then averted her gaze from her downed ally to the imminent opponent, who seemed to be going towards Mashyuu's body for some reason. He didn't even bother another look her way, which ticked the silver-haired mage off, yet made her curious too as to why this man seemed more interested in the Earth Dragon Slayer. Ageha, all on her own to face a man who ignored her, went over her options and came to a quick conclusion on what to do next. Energy started building within her as she steadily walked towards the man, and snapped her fingers as he was but a few steps away from Mashyuu. At that very moment she yelled at the armored man to catch his attention, while her spell gradually took form above him. "Hey skullface, eyes up here!" she roared as she dashed forward, kicking up a rock that was loosened but left untouched as Mashyuu was busy recharging his magic. As the rock circled in the air she took hold of it in one hand, jolting her shoulder back and readying it to be thrown at the stationary man. Her opponent seemed uninterested, yet turned and took note of the incoming mage. Just as thought, this guy didn't pay much attention other than to Mashyuu, and Ageha chuckled internally as she closed the last few meters. "Fuck off! NOW!!!!" With all her might she proppeled the rock at the man's face, and masked underneath the scream was the command for her other spell to be initiated. The magic circle of black gold, with 5 massive swords protruding out of it, had manifested above the man soon after Ageha had shouted for the man's attention, and it had shifted and remained stationary right above Mashyuu's position until the very moment she shouted again. The magic circle disappeared, revealing the full size of the gigantic swords for a second before they came crashing down towards Mashyuu. The dark mage flicked the rock to the side and followed up with an elbow strike in Ageha's abdomen, letting her crash down right in front of the armored man. A split second later the five swords pierced through the ground in a circular formation around Mashyuu, tremors throwing the dark mage off balance for a moment. The large black swords, riddled with golden veins loomed inbetween the dark mage and his prey as a 7 feet wall of unbreakable steel. A few drops of blood dripped down the silver-haired mage's mouth as she glanced back up at the masked man's face, imagining his irritated face and grinned as she coughed and got back up.

"You'll be getting through me first, jackass." She growled as she straightened and stretched, cracking her neck left and right. "You pack quite the punch alright... but sadly impacts don't do me much," without another notice Ageha feigned a left hook, changed to a south paw stance and followed up with a steady 180 kick to the man's face, who caught and wrapped his iron-clad fingers around her ankle. She grinned and used her opponent's sturdy grip as leverage to do another heel kick, which was yet again halted by his remaining hand. Now caught in a mid-air stance and facing downwards, the Divine Steel mage leant back and jabbed her elbow at the man's shoulder. "Reversed!" Ageha said, the bladed gauntlet forming around her arm within the blink of an eye, the protruding reversed blade already piercing the black razored armor by the time the gauntlet had manifested. The jab of her elbow did its work perfectly, and the blade dug deep through the sinister man's shoulder, and even burst out at the other side, skewering his left side perfectly. The grip on her left leg weakened and let go and Ageha pulled back as the gauntlets evaporated in a cloud of darkened golden hued orbs. She turned around to get her other foot freed, yet had not expected the armored man to retaliate so quickly; his iron knuckles bashed in her face without mercy. Feeling the searing pain pump through her face, Ageha also felt how his grip loosened, allowing the impact of the punch to send her flying for a few meters. A backflip brought her back on her feet, yet the Divine Steel mage stumbled on her knee and slid back a few meters before skidding to a halt. She growled again and glared back at the armored man, face covered in little cuts from his edged gauntlets, and a slight purple hue forming on the right side of her forehead. Ageha had to do her best to keep herself from crying out in pain and clenched her fists, bashing one into the ground before getting up again, be it wobbly.

"Oh? Still able to stand, are ya? You're a fun one... alright, I suppose I can have some fun in killing ya before getting to the main course." The armored man's grin could be heared perfectly, even though his face was hidden, and his voice muffled by his helmet. Ageha swallowed as the man came closer, seemingly unhurt by the pierced shoulder, and couldn't help but grin, be it a panicked grin. "Damnit Mashyuu... now's not the time for a powernap, you bastard..."

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 12:11 am