Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The meeting of... [Private/Kanix]

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

The meeting of... [Private/Kanix] Empty The meeting of... [Private/Kanix]

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 12th February 2016, 9:20 am

First Ai wandered through forests for days after Heero had relentlessly attacked Rita, herself and even the other Basilisk Fang member who had arrived in front of the cathedral, though she didn't have any plans on attacked the woman who had held a guild mark. She wasn't entirely like Rita, nor did she join Basilisk Fang knowing that she was there. However, after the scuffle, she returned to her own home to change, but soon after changing she was out, wandering again as no one would have seen her leaving her home anyway. It was on the very outskirts of Magnolia.

She had changed from her disguise to her usual off the shoulder dress. It's a dark sea foam-teal color with puffed somewhat sleeves and black spiked cuffs at the end. Her breasts still show but have very thin light green straps connecting to her choker-piece around her neck, resembling the belt she wears. The dress covers her lower half and goes between her legs, while the back part is much longer with spiked lining. Around her waist she has a black belt like piece with green circled pads on each hip, connecting to a very light blue ribbon/sash. Her hair also gains a matching colored hairbow, while on her neck she has something matching the belt. Her shoes are black slip on's with same pads at the toe and ballerina-like wrappings around the leg. She sighed a sigh of relief as the bindings she had used to make it so that her breasts weren't as much as a focal point to those who are pervertedly observent.

She eventually reached a place she hadn't actually been before, but being glad her magic, even though it was corrupting her, had removed the traces of hair dye that was in her hair, so it seemed that she had never even dyed her hair in the first place. She also had her broken arm in a sling. As she walked, she could feel eyes on her, even though she had the stigmata on her back emitting the least amount of light she could make them. She couldn't as well use up the power stored in the four that had lit up, and she was lucky to get away from Heero when he tried to break her mask that she wore at the time, or else she'd have been done for, due to the kinetic force that would have gone through the mask and into her face. However, it with her stigmata, it was probably simple paranoia about it.

Made by Zeref of THQ
    WORDS 425
    TAGS  @Kanix
    NOTES   N/A

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The meeting of... [Private/Kanix] 8ZbrsUC

The meeting of... [Private/Kanix] Empty Re: The meeting of... [Private/Kanix]

Post by Guest 12th February 2016, 7:45 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    The meeting of... [Private/Kanix] Tumblr12
    After the little stunt between Fairy Tail and Basilisk Fang mages, Kanix had tried to avoid her former guild at all costs. Famine wanted her dead, and with her loyal subjects willing to do whatever she wanted, she was certain one wouldn't be too far away. They were on the look out for her, she knew it, whether Famine was back in the Rune Knights' dungeons or not. No place was safe for Kanix, and trying to keep herself under the radar was likely one of the hardest things to do. Fairy Tail was a well-known guild, there was simply no way for her to just keep herself from being seen by Basilisk Fang. They'd find her and they'd kill her if that's what Famine wanted, no doubt about it, that's why she feared leaving the guild when it didn't call for her. Jobs were one thing, social outings were different, and maybe, even Magnolia Town was not the safest place to be.

Ancalagon circled above her, never exactly leaving her side, unless she told him that she wanted him to stay back at the guild. That was hardly ever, as she felt she needed his protection more than anything else in the world right now, and he'd do just that. He wasn't afraid to attack people if they posed a threat to her, and he could sense when his owner was in distress. Kanix knew better though... knew better than to make the Thunderbird worry sick over whether she was all right or not. She still loved him greatly, the shadow he created on her keeping her cooled from the sun that beat down overhead. The two would make their way to somewhere, anywhere that wasn't the rowdy guild of Fairy Tail for the time being. She'd feel it, however, that strong presence of someone being around that she was certain was not someone she wanted to meet.

Stopping in her tracks, Ancalagon doing the same, she'd listen to the soft footsteps of Ai walking closer to where she was. Her magical presence was strong, definitely one that she would feel quite the distance away, and it made her fearful. Were they here to kill her? Did they want to bring her back to Famine as a peace treaty between guilds? Or maybe it was a member of Basilisk Fang... Kanix took a step back from where she was standing, heart racing, expecting for someone to pop out and snag her. Behind her, her Thunderbird landed down on the ground, shaking it slightly from his immense weight, and tucking his wings in.

"Who's there?" Kanix called out, opalescent, blue eyes staring into the space ahead of her while her other senses worked overtime to compensate for her lack of sight. "Please, don't hurt me... I really didn't mean to... I just... I don't know what I was thinking... please, don't... do anything..."
    484tagged
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 13th February 2016, 11:41 am

First As Ai walked throughout the first place she had wandered to that she hadn't wandered to before. However, with each step she took, she would eventually take notice to something that something in the sky was descending, even feeling the ground shake from the weight of it. She'd notice the woman standing in front of it. It was the same woman that Rita had held a blade to and threatened to kill before a mysterious figured helped out and Heero attacked. She growled to herself, not at the woman though, at the fact that Heero was as brazen as he was.

She would exhale deeply before hearing the woman call out who was there. She didn't entirely remember her name, but the woman would continue to speak, stating for her not to hurt her, that she didn't mean to, and that she didn't know what she was thinking. "I'm not here to hurt you." She would state, stopping so that she was roughly five meters from both the woman and the pet that seemingly obeyed her. "Now, if you think of me anything like Rita... You'd be really mistaken." She'd say before examining the woman from where she was, noticing that the guild emblem had changed, going from Basilisk Fang to Fairy Tail.

A small smirk could be seen by, well, those who could see or tell as such, but it wasn't something that she had done so conciously. However, it soon disappeared as she remembered that she went from Fairy Tail, to guildless for a while, to Basilisk Fang after she had thought that Rita had been murdered. The old Rita, that is. Her best friend. She barely started to drift off into thought when she shook her head before looking back at the woman. "Just remember, not everyone in Basilisk is like her." She would say, with the smallest hint of remorse for what had gone down all the time ago. The only reason she had left Fairy Tail in the first place was that she was so distraught after learning that Rita had been murdered, or so she thought at the time, in which she had just become guildless for quite a while. However, this wasn't the time to get into memories too much, or even flashbacks. Ai would take a few steps forward before stopping once more, noticing the scars on her face as she actually paid attention now, and waiting for any responses from her.

Made by Zeref of THQ
    WORDS 410
    TAGS @Kanix
    NOTES N/A

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 13th February 2016, 3:05 pm

CALL OF THEWILD

"It's hard to trust people from Basilisk Fang, you know... I betrayed your guild, you have every right to slaughter me," Kanix returned the acknowledgement. "I suspect Rita sent you out here to get me anyway, but to my knowledge, she was sent off to the dungeons of the Rune Knights." Was it truth about Famine's position? She honestly didn't know. The guildmaster of Basilisk Fang could be anywhere for all she knew. "I mean... for God's sake... look at Sol! He gave me a home, and what did I do in return for his generosity? Betrayed the guild... Now, he hates me." Falling silent, the woman dropped her sightless gaze to the ground, thinking over the previous few days and what had happened. Her betrayal of the guild was wrong, but all they stood for, she stood up for something different, not what they had wanted. Death hadn't been in her book—no, that was a lie—death had been in her book of life ever since she had been younger.

"I disagreed with what Famine wanted, that's all I'm going to say," she reciprocated, boldly holding her ground now. "I wanted out of there, but I didn't know she would come after me for wanting to leave a place I felt I didn't fit in any longer. All I was, was a burden to the guild because I couldn't just kill things like you people can so easily do on jobs. You people will never understand what it feels like to actually feel someone dying... you can only see and hear it." She wasn't trying to say Ai didn't understand death at all; she just felt like she wouldn't get it into their heads that she saw it differently. Dark guilds always involved themselves in death-related things, there was no escape from it unless she had left, which she had. "I apologize for my words; they've been misplaced in their meaning... please, do not get angry at me for them."

She couldn't explain herself anymore; she had said what she wanted to say and there was nothing else to it. If Ai saw a different way than what she had wanted to give out, then that was perfectly fine to the Fairy Tail mage. "I suspect you're different then? If you had been, why hadn't you stopped Famine from what she started? Stopped Heero and Leonard?" Kanix stopped herself right there, as she didn't want to antagonize Ai anymore. The answer was clear to her already: Heero had been rash and attacked all three of them that had been there. Ai wouldn't have had the time to stop any of them and place rational ideas into their heads about the situation. Kanix's gaze fell away from Ai, down to the deer-skinned boots of her moccasins that she occasionally wore.
    470tagged
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 13th February 2016, 8:05 pm

First The blonde haired woman listened to the former Basilisk Fang member speak, as she spoke about how it was hard to trust people from Basilisk Fang and since she betrayed the guild that she had every right to slaughter her. She'd shake her head ever so slightly, while crossing her arms, listening to her state that she suspected that Rita had sent her but, as far as she knew, Rita was with the Rune Knights. She then spoke about Sol's generosity and the fact that he hates her now due to her betrayal of the guild. However, her first reply would be to the first thing she had finished saying. "Now, since you say I have every right to slaughter you for betraying Basilisk Fang, then the same would be said about me with Fairy Tail. Considering I took the reverse path you did..." She would say, not entirely sure as to what to call the woman still, but that was a question for not too far on.

As the dark haired woman continued to speak, she would state things that were on her mind, but until she spoke about how that Basilisk Fang would never understand to actually feel someone dying, that they could only see and hear it, had struck a nerve. Ai stood completely motionless until she apologized for her words, which wasn't going to calm Ai, as she took steps towards the woman, closing the distance between them as well as her magic flaring up. She would stop less than a foot away from the woman, with there being mere inches between them. She quickly raised her shaking right hand and simply placed it on the woman's throat. However, doing she, she put no pressure into squeezing or anything. For the time, she was holding her body back as she soon spoke up with tears forming in her eyes. "How dare you say the no one is Basilisk knows what death feels like! What gives you the right to assume something like that?!" She'd yell at the woman, her voice angry yet her body shaking, as the woman could tell. Her magic was still flared, but it started to waver as well.

She was referring to herself with what she had said so far, when referring to Basilisk Fang, which it didn't cross her mind to hope that the woman even knew about such. "I know just how death feels... I've got blood on my hands that I can never wash off, no matter what! I'm a monster, do what do you expect from someone like me?!" She would speak, before releasing her shaking hand from the womans throat. "You're talking to a monster about death... a person who became a monster after doing something they shouldn't have..." She would speak before answering the woman about why she hadn't stopped Famine from what she started, or even stopped Heero and Leonard. "Do you think I'm on anything but hostile terms with that woman? And for Heero and Leonard? This broken arm doesn't show how futile it would be for me to fight even one of them at my current goddamned state, even if I am a damned monster." She'd say, taking a few steps back from the woman. Tears stopped flowing down her face the moment she stopped talking about how she had done, what she considers, the unthinkable to happen within a family.

Made by Zeref of THQ
    WORDS 568
    TAGS @Kanix
    NOTES N/A

Post by Guest 14th February 2016, 11:10 am

CALL OF THEWILD
    How was it that she managed to previously join a guild where two of her former guild mates had been members of her now new guild? It baffled her that both Famine and Ai were former members of Fairy Tail, as neither sounded like ones that had been associated with the guild. The next thing she would learn would be that every member of Basilisk Fang had once been a member of Fairy Tail. That was probably not true, but that was a guess that she took after hearing the words from Ai's mouth. Why would Fairy Tail want to slaughter her though? They didn't seem like a guild that would kill dark mages. Lock them up, maybe, but never kill. A frown appeared on her face as she listened to the dark mage, knuckles turning white with her grip on her staff. She could feel her getting angry, angry at her for enlisting the fact that she could slaughter her if she wanted.

The cold grasp of Ai's fingers around her neck sent Kanix into a panic attack, breaths coming out in rasps. Her body stiffened, muscles going rigid, though the grip around her neck was not as tight as the times before. Still, the sensation brought back horrid memories of her childhood that had once been locked deep within her mind. As pure reaction, her hands would grip around the wrist of Ai, dropping the staff she had held onto moments ago. With every ounce of her magic gone, in the staff on the ground, she was reverted back to the helpless girl she had once been. "Please... please don't hurt me," the words slipped from her mouth, though she was not seeing Ai in front of her. Before her sightless eyes, crowding her mind, was the vague image of a burly man, who happened to be holding her down.

She could feel tears spilling down her eyes, but she didn't know if it was a phantom feeling from the memory or real. They were real though, cleaning the dirt off her face, making streaks down her cheeks as her eyes stared at Ai and the man in her head. "Please, please, please let me go..." And just like like that, the feeling of Ai's hand was gone from her throat. Kanix blinked and the image in her head was gone as well, though she had been left shaking from its effects. Behind her, her Thunderbird had moved closer to her, its beady, red eyes staring down at the Basilisk Fang mage. Ancalagon could sense that Kanix was not feeling the greatest, and it had felt that Ai was the one causing this its owner. She, on the other hand, would take a deep breath and step back, away from the woman standing in front of her.

Most of what Ai had said didn't register and Kanix's mind, and she stood there staring off into the space between them. "I'm not standing before a monster; your past isn't what defines you," she said after realizing she had been spoken to. Some of what the woman had said to her came flooding back into her head, which helped with what she was saying. "It's the actions that you choose now that define who you are. If you kill now because you feel you need to, you're going to be seen as a killer. You make yourself out to be a monster, but what exactly do you think has made you the monster you think you are? Is it because you killed in the past..." She stopped speaking for a moment and searched Ai over a for a moment. "Is it because you feel that you killed innocents when you know, for a fact, that incident had not been your fault?"

"Your past only makes who you are more defined, it does not change you into something you don't want yourself to be. If it does, then you have clearly chosen the wrong path to take and even then, it wouldn't have been your fault. You're given paths to choose from, and there are only so many wrong paths that you can take before one wrong path turns into a right path. You can change who are from what you had been. Because something happened in the past for you, doesn't mean it needs to define who you are. So, I'm going to ask again... what makes you think that you are a monster in the eyes of those who believe in you?" Kanix spoke harshly to Ai. She fell silent, but she didn't expect to get a response from the woman who had just tried to choke her to death. Instead, she would turn away from her, and looked up at her pet bird, patting him lightly on the side of the face.

Ancalagon would take a step back and retain his guard elsewhere, realizing that Ai was not posing a threat to his owner. Kanix would pick her staff back up and shrug her shoulders at the comment Ai made about Heero and Leonard. "Heero was rash, I can agree with that, but he had felt that the guild was posing a threat to me, and he didn't like that. He had hope in me when I displayed actions that screamed out I wanted to be saved from the darkness that consumed me. He believed in me when Basilisk Fang did not. Do you think I would've left the guild if it had treated me anything like Fairy Tail has been? I have felt more happiness in Fairy Tail than I had ever felt back when I resided in the ranks of Basilisk Fang. Would you deny me that happiness? I haven't felt happiness in the years since I've been alive, and just recently I can say I have."

She turned and faced Ai again, a smile on her face, curving the acid scars that covered the area of her eyes. "Tell me, when was the last time that you felt happiness?" she would ask, curious to know more about Ai.
    1014tagged
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 21st February 2016, 9:14 am

First Ai listened to the woman as she stated that she wasn't standing before a monster, and that peoples past weren't what defined them. She stood still as she continued to say that it was current actions that defined people and had asked what it was that had happened that made her think she was a monster, as she claimed before. The woman would guess that it was that that she killed innocents when the indecent hadn't been her fault.

She'd wait until the woman was entirely done speaking, even responding to her statement about Heero and that she was happier in Fairy Tail than she had been while in Basilisk Fang, and even asking her when she had last felt happiness. "The reason I call myself as a monster...? It has nothing to do with being a 'killer'! It has nothing to do with any goddamn general innocent..." She would say, a bit louder than normal, as she continued. "The reason I call myself a 'Monster'... Is because I murdered my little sister!" She would state, calmly at first, but it would soon turn into quite the emotion riddled shout. Despair and rage were the biggest ones that could be told by anyone who could have heard her.

However, the moment she had stated it, a surge of magic from the lacrima within her had surrounded her, changing her appearance while hiding her figure from outside of the sphere that had been created by the magic. Her blonde hair turning into a pure while, her skin doing the same. Even her clothes changed, from what she wore originally to a simple white dress which showed a bit more cleavage than before, but it still covered everything it needed to quite well. The main change was the mysterious 'mask' that was on her face now, covering her jaw and even slightly above her mouth., with a design of being similar to a jaw itself. While one could still feel her Heaven God Slayer magic due to the stigmata on her back, but the main magic was the gravity based Fallen Angel Slayer magic she only received due to a lacrima she had found.

However, none of this meant she was going to attack the woman, emotions stirring things up and the transformation between appearances wasn't something that she quite noticed as this was the first actual time it had happened. "The last time I felt happiness? Was when I met someone I hold dear to me now, which was enough time after I left Fairy Tail." She'd say, the 'mask' distorting her voice ever so slightly but she could still tell it was the same woman.

Made by Zeref of THQ
    WORDS 445
    TAGS @Kanix
    NOTES N/A

Post by Guest 22nd February 2016, 7:54 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    Kanix was hardhearted toward Ai's words, not understanding that the little sister that she had murdered was even her own. She couldn't understand the hurt that the other woman was feeling, considering it had never happened to her. Family didn't exist for Kanix; so, to say that she sympathized with the woman would be the wrong thing to say. Unfortunately, she wouldn't ever understand the hurt that Ai was currently feeling over the death of a loved one. Love was not in her book, and thus, those feelings that she should have felt along with Ai... did not exist. However, she did remain silent while the Basilisk Fang mage screamed at her about why she called herself a monster. While this happened, Kanix could only listen and wonder what that feeling felt like and how it affected Ai.

"I'm sure she understands that it wasn't entirely your fault; you hadn't been yourself at the time of the murder... had you been?" Kanix inquired. That wasn't something she needed to know, and in fact, Ai didn't have to answer it if she truly didn't want to. "Your sister loved you, and she surely understood your reasoning for killing her, even if it was entirely a mistake." Her words would likely mean nothing to Ai, that she would surely wave them off as nothing more than just sympathetic words. So, Kanix kept her mouth shut now and let Ai scream at her as much as she wanted to about being a monster. There was no getting her to see any different than what she saw herself as, so she was not going to push it. If Ai saw herself as a monster, then maybe she was truly the monster that she was making herself out to be.

When Ai spoke again about the happiness she had once felt, Kanix reached up and tapped her own ear. "Your voice is different... why is that so?" the shamaness asked, curious to know the answer to it, since she could not see it. She was no longer focused on what Ai's past was like, but rather the thought of why Ai suddenly sounded... not her. After a few seconds though, Kani no longer cared to know the answer, as she would likely find out later about it. "Aye, and what is it that is holding you back from feeling that happiness again? Are you scared it will be taken from you? You say that you hold them dearly to you, does that mean you would die for them if something called for it?" Kanix pursed her lips and thought her words over, then shook her head and adjusted her stand in the process.

"But tell me... is there a reason why you're out here? Had you come looking for me?" the petite woman questioned. In all honesty, she didn't know what was truth and was lies because standing here now, she trusted no one from Basilisk Fang. Ai might have only been trying to get her attention off guard, to gain her trust, so that she could slaughter her. Even with the words from Ai, Kanix still didn't fully trust her, still didn't trust that she was more good than bad.
    WORDStagged
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 24th February 2016, 12:13 pm

First Ai would listen to the woman as she spoke, a gentle breeze moving through the area, just enough for her dress to flutter ever so slightly in it as she heard the woman state that she was sure that she understood that it wasn't entirely her fault and that she hadn't been herself at the time. "I was myself... She came at me with a knife, but rather than being the older sibling and trying to find a suitable way of making sure we were both fine, I did the first thing that came to mind when I got backed into the corner..." She said. However, in response to what she said, there was a bit of a silence, and soon hearing the woman state that her voice was different. She'd pay no mind to it as she listened to Kanix soon speak again, talking about happiness.

"Holding me back? Yes I'm scared that it will be taken from me. And as for dying for them... Yes, I have to say I would, even if it sounds hypocritical, I'd do anything for them, and even protecting them with my life if it called for it. I can't take losing another person I care about, first my mother goes missing, then my younger sister, I wouldn't be able to take it." She would say, taking control of her magic so that it was confined to simply extending only a few feet within her. The woman would speak once more, this time asking if there was a reason why she was out here, and if she had come looking for her. "Looking for you? Why would I go after you, especially since Famine was so keen on offing you? If you haven't noticed by now, I don't much listen to her, even if she is the Guildmaster..." She would state, crossing her arms.

Made by Zeref of THQ
    WORDS 311
    TAGS @Kanix
    NOTES N/A

Post by Guest 25th February 2016, 8:15 am

CALL OF THEWILD
    "Your younger sister went missing? Or the one you accidentally killed?" Kanix inquired, confused on exactly how many siblings she had. If it was another younger sister that had gone missing, maybe she would know a little bit about what might have happened? She wasn't thinking in anyway that they were related to each other, but rather if she possibly knew of the slave trade. With only a bit of her memory to go off of, she thought that maybe she might have seen the younger sister when she, herself, had been kidnapped. However, it was very little that she remembered and most of it was her being raped by men trying to buy her at auctions. None of those memories were very pleasant for her to remember, and even gave her headaches when she did. "Perhaps you know something about traders or the business there of? I just need to know... please..."

Kanix didn't give an explanation on why she wanted to know; it was just a gut feeling telling her she needed to. A concerned look crossed over her face as she thought over the words that she had spoken to Ai so carelessly. "I mean, believing that she may have been kidnapped by traders... I figure maybe you knew something about them. It hurts to remember what exactly, but I think... I think I was kidnapped by traders as well, and if I can just remember... Maybe I had seen her somewhere or I don't know... If I had... maybe I could help you look for her or something... I don't know what." She was silent for a few moments after, her eyebrows knitted together tightly as she thought over again. "I remember being kidnapped when I was younger, by who or from where, I don't remember, it was so long ago..."

What she didn't realize was that there was no other younger sibling that had been kidnapped, and Ai wouldn't have the answers to her questions. She was a lost cause and that's all that mattered.

She reached a hand up to her eyes and gently touched the acid scars, that marred her pretty face, with slender fingers. "I escaped my assailants a few years ago; I think that if I was able to escape my kidnappers, she may have as well. Do you think there's a possible chance that she's still alive? That you'd go looking for her if you believed that?" Her hand dropped back to her side as the realization finally dawned on the young woman, and she felt utterly stupid. "Right... the younger sister that you killed... there is no other sibling, just that one... you know nothing about them, do you? Don't... don't answer that then; I'll figure it out myself one day..."
    WORDStagged
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 5th March 2016, 9:44 am

First Ai listened to the woman speak. Apparently she had gotten confused slightly, as she even continued on, sharing that she herself had been kidnapped by slave traders, and that she could try and help her as best as she could. The blonde would just let her talk, even as emotional as she had gotten with her before. She didn't know much of an idea about what she was talking about, as she had no memories about having a younger sister that disappeared, aside from her mother that had gone missing several years prior and the her younger sister that she had killed, regrettably.

She sighed to herself as she waited for the woman to entirely finish speaking before grabbing a picture that she hid on her, and walking towards the woman. She would start using a spell on the woman, that would, at least temporarily, give her eyesight back as she spoke. "Don't worry, everything's fine. I'm just making it so you can see this..." She'd say, as the spell used her own life force for the healing, so it worked at least for a few moments so that she could show the woman a picture of her mother, hoping she knew where she was not knowing if her mother had been taken by anyone or not. "Have you seen this woman before?" She would ask, holding it out at a reasonable distance so it wasn't right in her face. However, her appearance was still changed, due to emotions still running high in her from earlier.

Made by Zeref of THQ
    WORDS 256
    TAGS @Kanix
    NOTES N/A

Post by Guest 6th March 2016, 12:16 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    What was it and people giving her her sight back? Couldn't they just make it permanent for her then? That would be much easier... Kanix stood there as the spell was cast over her, restoring the sight that had been stolen from her when she was younger. She blinked her eyes a few times, allowing for the light to adjust and for everything to come into focus for her. As she did so, the woman glanced down at the picture that Ai had pulled out and presented to her, asking if she knew the woman. Her eyes glided over the image, taking in the visage of their mother, up until the headaches began to return. That's right... her memory was beginning to return to her, of that night she had been kidnapped and her mother. Placing a hand on her temples, the woman squinted her eyes shut for a moment, waiting for the pain to pass over.

"Th-that's my mother... How do you have an image of my mother?" Kanix inquired, after the pain had gone away. She hadn't seen the woman since the night she had been kidnapped, and now she was beginning to wonder if Ai was apart of it. Her eyes darted up to the changed woman, nearly taken aback by how she currently looked, but refrained any emotion or movement. Another moment later and her eyes were staring back down at the picture, curious about the nature of it and how it got into Ai's hands.
    WORDStagged
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 6th March 2016, 12:53 pm

First The blonde woman watched the woman blink as her sight was restored for the time being, but as she noticed the picture she'd ask her a question. Ai would listen to her, but took a single step back as she asked what she did. She couldn't believe what she had heard from the woman. It was her mother? But how? She didn't remember having yet another younger sister, considering she only remembered having two younger sisters, two older sisters, and an older brother. Granted she hadn't seen any of her sisters or her brother since she had left home after getting tired of her fathers consistency of blaming her for her mothers disappearance.

"This is a picture of my mother who went missing a few years ago..." She'd say, before putting the picture away, before remaining silent. She was doing all she could to remain silent, as she had noticed the transformation as well, though she wouldn't show anything that she had noticed it.

After a few moments, not knowing when the womans sight would fade once again, she would speak up. "Now, considering my mother has only been missing for a few years at this point, and even then, I don't remember anything about you, and I'm sure neither do my older siblings, as they never spoke about a disappearance aside from our mother, why do you call her your mother?" She would say, somewhat in disbelief about the fact that the woman had called her own mother, her mother as well...

Made by Zeref of THQ
    WORDS 253
    TAGS @Kanix
    NOTES N/A

Post by Guest 8th March 2016, 1:27 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    It was silent as Ai registered in her head what the woman had said about the picture... about how that was her own mother. In a way, Kanix was taken aback by this information, having believed that she had no family... no mother... no father... no siblings. Here she was now, standing before a supposedly older sister that she didn't know she had, and suddenly, guild status no longer mattered to her. This was family... this was someone who had likely been there the night she had been kidnapped... the night... rage boiled in her veins. She gritted her teeth, trying to reassure herself that Ai didn't know either; there would have been no way for her to have been there. Oh, but the anger continued to grow, and what the woman said to her next blew right over her head, no hope of getting an answer. The expression on her face changed from disbelief to hatred of the woman before her, fingernails digging into the palms of her hands.

Forgotten about, that's what had happened to her; not even remembered by siblings who had likely been there when her mother birthed her. She truly didn't have a family if none of them remembered her, and... maybe that was not her mother, just a woman who looked like her. "Why do I call her my mother?" Kanix repeated Ai's words, looking to the ground in fear that she was unable to give her the knowledge she wanted. "I cannot say for sure if that is my mother because I have very fleeting memories of my past, and few of them have her in them." Tears pricked at her eyes as she tried to grasp hold of the situation at hand, wondering if she had made the mistake of saying anything. "What I remember of her was that smile... that smile kept me going through the days, hopeful of being able to see it once again." That wouldn't come true, however, for now she learned from Ai that her—their—mother had gone missing and may not even be alive.

No words came to mind when the silence ensued, after she had tried to answer Ai's question, but had a feeling it wasn't good enough. Kanix merely stood there, staring at the other mage as speckles of black danced over her sight, barring her from seeing anything more. "I wish there was more for me to say, but I believe that at this point, there isn't much more that I can say to make you believe me. Hell, I don't even know what to believe, myself... this entire time, I had thought that I had no family... nothing to live for." A chuckle left her lips, as if she was trying to lighten the mood or was in so much disbelief over the situation, that laughing was all she could do. Another moment of silence, then Kanix backed away, nearly bumping into her pet again, who nuzzled her back in return to give comfort to his owner. What was considerably worse for her: having no family at all or being more connected to Basilisk Fang than she had wanted to be?
    WORDStagged

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:21 pm