Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe! [Job/Solo]

Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Private Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe! [Job/Solo]

Post by Edward Von Aurence 3rd February 2016, 2:33 pm

Job:Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe!
    Player Requirements:D or C rank wizards, 1-4 team members, 150 word min per post, 5 post minimum (Dark Mages/Guildless Only)
    Job Requirements:D or C ranked wizard, Dark mage, no moral objection to thieving, recipe card must be intact and the employee must never speak of the job again if either of these terms are breached the contract is null and void, payment cancelled.
    Job Location: Peace Village
    Job Description:Chef William Dorvald would like a wizard to steal his rival's secret fudge recipe while he is away for the week and is willing to pay top dollar for silence on the subject and a speedy delivery.
    Reward: 1,000 jewels on delivery, 1,500 if presented in 5 posts (before the rival gets back).

_____________________________________________________________________________________

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200
    Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe! [Job/Solo]

Post by Edward Von Aurence 3rd February 2016, 9:15 pm

The lovely and enchanting sound of songbirds singing in a joyful chorus surrounded the young male, who was in his second year of official adulthood, as he continued embarking on his long trek, his journey, to the home of the individual that hired to complete a certain task. Plastered upon the visage of the young adult male dark mage was mischievous grin filled with delight and intrigue at the job which he was currently undertaking at the moment. Devious ideas ran through his head about how to make this job more interesting for him and how to obtain the sadistic thrill he desired as well. 

Written upon the rectangle sheet of of paper was the official details of the request, the details of this job had been engraved into the dark mage's mind as he repeated again and again what the person desired. The individual's name who made this request was named, William Dorvald, a culinary artist by trade and profession, and what he desired was the secret recipe for making fudge that his a rival chef possessed. It also appeared that the chef had gone to great lengths to attempt to make the recipe his own to the point of doing a bit of stalking to figure out when his rival was at home and even when he was on vacation.

"Never would I have imagined the culinary world could be a source of entertainment for me to behold with my very own eyes. A chef requesting for a dark mage to force his way inside of an opposing chef's home to still his famous recipe for making fudge, such underhandedness is truly unexpected. I wonder if there is any other way for me to make this job interesting, ufufufu."

These thoughts ran rampant through the young man's head as the dark mage, Tenchi Mibu, finally made to the esteem home of the client, Chef William Dorvald. It was an impressive homestead for the area in which the chef worked. However compared to the homes which the young adult mage had bore witness to during his 19 years of life upon the this plane, the chef's abode was quite humble in that regard. He walked up to the door of the homestead before knocking upon the door three times which was the signal the client had came up with to alert him that the wizard who had answered his job request had arrived. From in front of the door, Tenchi could hear the footsteps of someone running up to the door from inside of the house. The door to the chef's home quickly opened. Then for the first time, Tenchi bore witness to the man who had hired him to fulfill his desire for his rival's fudge recipe.

Chef William Dorvald, a portly middle age man of average height and of average looks, was the man who hired him. Based upon his initial appearance, he didn't seem like the person who would succumb to the darkness rather he would be too afraid to ever look at it directly. What type of personality did this person have? Tenchi wondered that and what drove him to point where he would hired a dark mage to assist him in this endeavor. The man signaled for him to come inside. "Hurry. Hurry." The portly gentleman stated as Tenchi strolled inside of the building where he was lead to what appeared to be William's study.

"No one saw you, right? Right?! This is nerve-wrecking... Maybe I shouldn't do this... But I really need to know what his secret recipe. His food is too good when compared to mine! If I had that recipe, I could get my customers back." William Dorvald spoke to the dark mage but it was quite obvious that his was first time. A chuckle escaped Tenchi's lips as he took a bit of enjoyment at watching the chef squirm a bit in fear, but he knew this wasn't the to get his kicks. "No one saw me~ No one saw me, desu~ I am no amateur at this so no need to worry, desu~" The words escaped his lips excitedly as he jumped a bit in place from his own excitement. "Hoi, mai name is Tenchi, desu~ I am the dark mage here to assist you in your endeavors. You want your rival's secret fudge recipe then I shall get it for you, desu~" He finished with a bow before giggling a bit a more. "You did like my introduction, right~ Right~"

A shocked expression had found its way onto the visage of William as he bore witness to the eccentric shenanigans put on display by the dark mage. "Don't fuck with me, boy! I am putting my life and prestige on the line here so take it a bit more seriously." The chef made a clenched his hand into a fist as the feeling of anger resonated throughout his entire being before he attempted to land punch upon the face of the dark mage. Without realizing what truly had occurred, William felt blood running down the side of his right cheek and a sharp pain coming from that side as well. His punch had only connected with the air around him. A loud yelp of pain escaped the portly man's lips, the sound which reminded Tenchi of a dog being whipped or assaulted. "I am taking this very seriously, William, but I get bored with my own personality rather easily so I go in and out of others as the mood dictates. So there is no need to question my abilities. You want the recipe and you shall get it, but if you want to continue down this path. I have no objections in the slightest. For the sounds of your fear and anguish are simply divine." A chuckle escaped the adult mage's lips as he showed his client, the instrument which lead to the pain he was currently feeling, a simple ordinary pocket-knife.

A sense of fear and dread overcame the man as he noticed the dark mage's change personality as that almost childish facade had completely vanished and was replaced with a sinister and sadistic one. "Yes..." He wheezed out of desperation. He wasn't sure if the words were right, but he needed to say something, to say anything, in this type of situation. If this child was able to injure him like that as just a display, then if the youth ever got serious he would be dead. Tenchi's right index finger went to his nose as if he were adjusting invisible glasses. "There is no need to worry, Mister William Dorvald, for the secret fudge recipe will be yours shortly. In no more than an hour, you will have the recipe in your hands for I have thought of all possible outcomes and planned accordingly. But my good sir, you should make sure to change yourself first for it appears you have made your own batch of fudge already." A chuckle escaped his laps. "With quickness and precision, I am off to complete my ordain task." Those were the final words to escape Tenchi's lips before he left to finish the task, the job, assigned to him.

"That expression of complete and utter terror plastered upon his face was enough to give me goose-bumps, at this rate I won't be able to control myself soon. The fear and humiliation experienced by others is enough to make me. Ufufufufu. It is just that intoxicating and enticing."

Tenchi continued on the rest of his assignment taking a bit of enjoyment in the fear he caused his client to experience, but that was making him a bit antsy, a bit anxious. "I really am a human with no redeeming qualities, huh? Ufufufufu! Wonderful! Magnificent!" He spoke to himself out loud for a second before he saw the village in his sights now. The village was simply serene and peaceful. The peaceful atmosphere here probably put most at ease and was the most likely reason why the village was named Peace Village in the first place. The scene was enough to make Tenchi want to vomit in disgust. "This place is absolutely boring. There is nothing going on here just people living their simple lives without any strife or conflict. Maybe I should liven things up with a bang~" He grinned but put the ideas on the back-burner for now. He had a job to do and there would be time to watch the masses panic as their world came tumbling down. He continued on the path looking for the shop which the chef's rival own.

In time, the young adult reached his destination and stood outside of the two story restaurant. He had heard a few rumors about the place before he came here and knew that the residing chef stayed on the second floor of the shop. If the recipe was anywhere, it was somewhere up there. The real question came to the point of him being able to gain access without anyone noticing for he didn't feel like putting up a fight if he didn't have to during this job. "30 seconds. Yeah, that is all of the time I have to pick the lock to the front door and get inside before anyone notices." He reached into his left pocket and felt the gear that used for picking locks within it. He looked around and didn't see anyone around the area at the moment and approached the door before taking out his tools. The lock was quite simplistic in nature and took a matter of 10 seconds to pick and additional 5 seconds to get inside of the building.

No one had seen the dark mage break into the restaurant and he was going to keep his activities low-key such was the job of an information broker, but at the moment that job was on the back-burner. He wanted to take a more proactive role in making his world much more interesting which required him to join a certain guild for that to happen. He went through the shop looking around for anything that resembled a safe or a box in which something of importance would be located inside of and then he found it. It was under his mattress. It was a recipe book that had a lock on the side of it. Tenchi picked it and found the card with recipe for fudge. "I wonder why he needs a fudge recipe so badly. It seems like he can make quality fudge in his pants already." He laughed a that of inside humor before making his way back down and went out through back door this time around.

In time, the dark mage made it back to his client's home with the goods that he desired so badly. A recipe card that depicted how to make the special fudge which his rival was renowned for throughout their village. "You are back already?!" The chef came to the door after hearing the three knock signal and walked back outside. His clothing had changed from earlier and now a bandage was over his right cheek. Tenchi didn't say a word this time for he chose to let his actions speak for him. He handed the portly chef the recipe card that was completely intact. "This is it! G-good job?" He said making sure his words couldn't end up with another wound. "That was a good warm up for my next job." Tenchi said grinning. "I will take my payment. The reward was more for a job done before your rival got back right."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:48 am