Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A new Face (Sol,Kanix)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

A new Face (Sol,Kanix) Empty A new Face (Sol,Kanix)

Post by Sol 7th January 2016, 11:25 pm

If was a slow day in Basilisk fang, the guild hall was rather empty as the few members that were in the hall were huddling by the fires in the guild.Sol was currently by the entrance to the guild with a small cocktail in his hand and was looking across the guild at the few who where there. “We really need to get some more people in here the cannon fodder is getting thin” he mumbled as he took a drink of the poison in his glass. He had not seen much of Annora Stein or Famine and that made him worry a bit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

A new Face (Sol,Kanix) Empty Re: A new Face (Sol,Kanix)

Post by Guest 8th January 2016, 12:11 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    A new Face (Sol,Kanix) Tumblr12
    "You act as if that's a bad thing," Kanix Laspor interrupted Sol's musing from where she sat at one of the stone tables. "Would you rather have members that are loyal to the guild or ones that are merely for the use of being killed in war?" Lives were not expendable things, they were meant to be treated with care, so they could be sent to the afterlife sweetly. Yes, lives were short, inconvenient, and a variety of other things that made them somewhat unimportant, but that was beside the point. "Lives are things not to be mingled with; you get placed in Underworld if you wasted your life away, or the Upperworld if you prove to be godly. Godly in the sense that you are good and behave well, and treat all things as beings of the world you live in. So, I guess in a sense, we're all going to Hell." The blind shaman smiled, her hands cupped around a glass and her sightless gaze staring at it. "A merciless warrior you must be. The master must be proud."
    181tagged
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 8th January 2016, 11:14 pm

Sol sighed as Kanix interrupted his train of thought and he approached her table and sat down across from her.”I suppose you do have a point loyalty is important especially to this guild but it doesn’t hurt to know who is strong enough to make the cut after all weak links here are dangerous” he said as he took a drink from his glass. As he set the rocks glass down the demon looked at Kanix. She was one of the few humans in the guild he didn’t mind being around along with Stein and Famine. The man had to admit the girl was pretty and that as saying something considering some of the members of the guild were not as good looking as the top members.

When the blind girl said they were all going to hell the slayer couldn’t help but laugh a little bit at the thought, he had sold his soul to a demon for power he didn’t think he had anything to worry about.”I’m a demon I think hell will be like a vacation compared to here it’ll be like the tropics” he said as he chuckled a little bit. When she called him a merciless warrior Sol actually blinked a bit in surprise he knew that was true but it was nice to hear once and a while.”I always aim to make her proud everything I do is for this guild and its goals. And if it means I get to paint the walls red from time to time its even better” he said with a smirk on his face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Post by Guest 9th January 2016, 3:52 am

CALL OF THEWILD
    "I can feel your eyes on me; I don't need my own to see that," she stated, lifting her blind gaze to stare at Sol. Men and their staring, it disgusted her, but at the same time, she didn't mind being stared at as long as it had nothing to do with her blindness. "But you are also correct in your own words. . . a guild should only have the strongest within it if it expects to be strong, itself. I suppose that isn't all that bad, but people are still people, let's try not to treat them like cannon fodder just yet. After all, you had to have been weak, yourself, when you first joined Basilisk Fang or am I completely incorrect?"

Kanix reached forward to place the tips of her fingers on Sol's hand, grinning mildly at the man who had just placed his cup back down. "I already knew that about you," she responded to his saying he was a demon; the presence of his mage told her that. The fourth wall liked to tell her some things as well, but it wasn't like she really needed to know that kind of stuff. It just happened from time to time because of her lineage; her curse to be able to know things most didn't know. Then she would sigh and pat his hand before pulling her own away and placing it back around her stone cup. It came as a surprise to her that he wanted to "paint the walls red with blood", but at the same time, she expected that from him. "Hm. . . I suppose if it makes Her Majesty all the more prouder, it shouldn't be too bad. . . can't say for myself though."
    293tagged
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 9th January 2016, 11:15 pm

Sol was again surprised when Kanix stated that she knew he was looking at her and he looked away feeling slightly embarrassed and his cheeks heated up for a moment”my apologies I couldn’t help myself but it is hard not to stare at a beautiful woman” he said rubbing the back of his head a bit.He was not one for giving complements but he was being truthful when he said she was pretty. At the question of if he was weak when he entered the guild the slayer sighed.”I was just like the rest of them but the difference is that I worked and trained as hard as I could to get where I am and even then I still train to make myself better if I didn’t I’m sure my father would devour me on the spot” he stated as he took a drink from his cup.

Feeling her touch his hand made Sol oddly tense since most people in the guild avoided contact with him because of his magic, he was poisonous by nature though he didn’t always create poisons his body and magic could produce other useful chemicals if needed.” it could be worse we could be like Savage Skull they kill when they feel like it something many here might enjoy but for our goals its not useful, besides its better we strike from the shadows” he stated

Post by Guest 10th January 2016, 9:01 am

CALL OF THEWILD
    A soft chuckle escaped her throat at his statement; that wasn't the first time she had heard some man she barely knew call her beautiful. She supposed that must have been a curse, to always hear those words despite not finding her own self pretty. "Don't be getting ideas in your head now," she teased him, a smile appearing on her face for a second time that day. Kanix was flattered by the compliment, she always would be when someone mentioned even a snippet of her appearance. It wasn't like she tried to look pretty, so she guessed it was a good thing to just look naturally beautiful to some.

Her lips pursed into a thin line when Sol stated that he had worked and trained to get where he was now. Did he not think that the new members, the "canon fodder" in his terms, were not working hard as well?

She kept her mouth shut though and focused on what he was saying next, her facial expression relaxing again. "Savage Skull. . . but we're put on the map, too, you know; doesn't matter if we're silent or not, the legal guilds know we exist. I bet you, the next guild master meeting they hold, they'll discuss us and every other dark guild that poses a threat to them. We're the most dangerous because the legal guilds don't exactly knowing what we're doing, just that we're killing." Kanix cleared her throat after the little rant and let her gaze drop back down to the cup resting in her hands.

"How have you been. . ." she hesitated for a moment, her eyes shifting to look back at him and looking him over like she could see him, "Sol."
    290tagged
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 10th January 2016, 10:40 am

Hearing Kanix chuckle made Sol smirk”No promises” he joked in response to her. Telling him not to get any ideas. It felt good to unwind around his guild mates it was the only time he was actually friendly and not putting on an act, Sol glanced around the room seeing a few more members appear he knew that not all of their members were weak but their potential was not as great as others such as himself or Kanix. His training with Ballom and his drive to be the best was what attracted the attention of the last guild master and he hoped Famine would notice it as well.

He turned his attention back on Kanix when she started to speak again about Savage skull and the magic council, at that the slayers face turned into a scowl for a moment before he spoke.”its true they do know about us but they have already tried to put things in motion to try and get rid of us and we put a stop to it, They might know we are killing but the council doesn’t relize that we have eyes and ears everywhere, in the council and in every legal guild and town its hard for us not to be in the loop on things” he explained before smirking at the end, it was true the council didn’t know how far The guilds influence had spread.

I’ve been good I just found a home in the cursed lands up in the mountians, it’s a gigantic castle and I’m currently using it as my home and should we need it to be a back up hall for the guild but I haven’t told the master yet” he said thinking about his castle, it was large and now was repaired but it was only him and the minions in the castle right now but he supposed that was better then nothing."how about yourself Kanix?"

Post by Guest 10th January 2016, 11:47 am

CALL OF THEWILD
    To say the least, she had been all right; nothing really bothered her at the time other than her inability to see. That was a story for another time, a story that she likely would never get around to telling anyone now that she thought about it. Her eyes cast sideways from Sol, contemplating what exactly it was that she currently felt at the time. Perhaps she was merely okay, in the sense that nothing was wrong with her health-wise and completely content in nature. She shifted her glossy gaze back to her guild-mate, pursed her lips in thought some more, then parted her lips, breathing in air. Emotions were a difficult thing for her, as she didn't entirely understand their concept or what they truly felt like. For instance, she would never know what "love at first sight" felt like because of the very hindering existence of her sight.

"I suppose in humanistic terms, I'm all right; not hindered by illnesses or emotions I don't understand," the woman stated. She leaned back some, but without a back to the seat she was sitting on, she nearly fell to the floor, though caught herself. Embarrassingly, she cleared her throat and leaned forward instead, resting her head on her right hand, elbow on the table. "A castle? How much did that cost you? I'm guessing a few hundred thousand in jewels with the size being usable for a guild hall," Kanix inquired inquisitively. Knowing him, she expected him to be owning a castle; he was that strong guy that earned the necessary jewels for that kind of luxury. Whereas, she could only dream of having such a status at the rank she was currently at, and the powerlessness she felt. Maybe she felt a little jealousy toward it, but it was far too early for her to tell what exactly she was feeling.

"Heh, I can barely afford an apartment right now. Actually, I don't even have a house yet now that I think about it. I guess, that's my next goal, once I can find some good jobs to do that won't kill me with the magic that I have." She would have to do something about that later, now wasn't the time for her to be complaining about how hard some jobs were. At least, don't complain in front of Sol when he nearly looked at her being at the same level as he was if she had understood that correctly from the atmosphere.
    416tagged
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 10th January 2016, 2:38 pm

The slayer held back a chuckle when the blind shaman nearly fell out of her seat, he knew being blind made life hard but Kanix seemed to be able to handle it rather well especially if she could handle being a dark mage and the lifestyle that followed it. When asked how much he spent to gain ownership of such a large castle Sol simply shook his head.”I paid nothing for it I found it during my travels, the cursed lands are not very welcoming to most mages and though it was rundown when I found it I figured out something unique about it.” he stated before he finished his glass and pushed it aside for someone to refill.

my castle is actually connected to the owner by contract, by becoming the owner the castle and the creatures inside and around it swore loyalty to me and repaired the castle to a livable and enjoyable state plus I don’t have to worry that much about intruders” he stated as a person came by and filled his glass with a vial of toxic green liquid. The slayer took a sip and savored the taste of the poison he was given.”I suppose if you can handle it you could have a room in my castle, no rent but I would ask one thing of you in return” he said as he started at her with a serious look on his face.

if you are to live under my roof I ask that you listen to me while there not just because it is my castle but because the land and those that inhabit it are deadly and should I state that something is not to be messed with it is for good reason,” he explained, he told her to be obedient not for only for her safety but also because his castle had secrets that could drive a person to madness it they saw it.

Post by Guest 10th January 2016, 3:32 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    That's right, the Cursed Lands weren't friendly to anyone, not even mages; it was silly of her to think he had paid something for it. Then again, why was there a castle even out in Cursed Lands in the first place? Someone must have had gotten in somehow. Either way she looked at it, she felt dumb for even asking the amount, when clearly he was quite the traveler. Eventually, she would get to that level; eventually, she would be able to travel all over the place without worry. She placed her face in her hands, sucking in a deep breath. This was the very reason why she relied so heavily on her magic. Heaven forbid she would get any information right, without having to assume the stupidest of things first. Kanix lifted her face from her hands and ran them through her black hair, fixing up the mess that had spilled over her shoulders and chest.

"Right. I shouldn't have even assumed that you had paid something for it when it was out in the Cursed Lands," she chuckled at her own stupidity. "I have to say though, that's quite a unique castle you have there. Servants, minions. . . you don't have to worry about cleaning the place yourself!" Kanix grinned at him, making light of the situation as she pulled her fingers free of her hair and fixed her captain's jacket. With nothing underneath the jacket, she had to keep it so that nothing decided to make an unexpected appearance while she moved. Her fingers froze in place on the button as Sol mentioned allowing her to have a room of her own in his castle.

"I—Are you certain, Sol? Wouldn't it be out of place for me to be living there. . . I mean, I am a woman. People would assume things," she retorted. "I-If I just started living there, I mean!" She felt her face starting to turn red from embarrassment again.

"I would love to take you up on the offer. . . well, not love. . . I—er—yeah, I'd appreciate having a room there for the time being." Kanix heaved a flustered sigh and relaxed a little after going tense from trying to explain herself to Sol. At least, she wouldn't have to worry about sleeping out in the streets or being forced to ask Famine if she could sleep at the guild though. "I am so sorry about that. I don't know what came over me," she whispered, turning her face away and running a hand through her hair. "I promise to follow the condition; I will not touch anything that I shouldn't touch, I won't go where I'm not supposed to."
    452tagged
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 10th January 2016, 4:17 pm

the only reason I have the minons is because of my contract apparently the Castle was there for years since the original owner made deals with demons to have it made he picked a heck of a spot for it” Sol joked with a small smile. As Kanix became flustered by his offer of a room he grinned and laughed a bit.” I have more then enough room trust me and as for people assuming things I don’t really care people will assume things no matter what and who knows maybe I want them to assume something” he said joking at the end to get her more riled up

As she apologized for how she acted Sol just waved it off.”its fine but if your living in the castle one things besides listening to me you will have to is make sure your guild mark is visible the creatures at the castle are taught not to attack anything with that symbol other wise your fair game to them” he said before he smirked.” I guess I’ll have to take you to the castle soon if your not shown the way its almost impossible to find." Sol knew that was an understatement while his castle was warm the landscape surrounding it was almost an eternal blizzard outside of the castle grounds.

Post by Guest 10th January 2016, 4:57 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    Her face went beet red at the suggestion, and she hid her embarrassment in her arms momentarily, then looked back up at Sol. "That's not cool, Sol, don't do that!" she exclaimed, reaching forward to punch him, but her aim was completely off. Instead of hitting him in the arm, she merely toppled onto the table; she grunted at her mistake and lifted herself back up. She shook herself a bit, ran a hand through her hair again, and sat back down, flustered that she couldn't see where exactly he was. "I swear, the moment that I'm able to see you, I'm gonna kick your ass!" She huffed out hair, which caused a strand of hair to flutter upward for a moment before fluttering back down over her face. Not that she would be able to beat him down anyway; he was a lot stronger than she would ever get to be.
    Plus, he had far more advantages than just strength, ones she was certain she wouldn't stand well up against.

A low growl emitted from her throat, though it just sounded like a struggle of sound, as if she were trying to speak. "I see," Kanix rumbled, thumping her fingers against the table as she thought over the issue he had presented her. "There is a slight issue with that, though I would be more than willing to follow that order as well. . . However, my guild mark. . . is on my boob." She shrugged, mostly to show she was unapologetic for the issue it caused. "Pity. I suppose I'll have to find something to wear under this then. I don't think it'd be all that appropriate to go topless around the castle all the time."
    289tagged
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 10th January 2016, 6:52 pm

Sol couldn’t help but start laughing as the shamans face became even more red as she tried to strike him but the slayer was one step ahead and her aim as off as well. he moved his cup and leaned back as she landed on the table. Sol managed to calm his laughing down to a chuckle”your welcome to try Kanix your welcome to try” he grinned as he took a drink from his cup, he was finding the womans reactions even more entertaining by the moment he had to admit this was one of the few times he enjoyed himself and wasn’t torturing someone.

ah I see well you do have a point but that’s the only way the beasts and demons know who is an ally and who is an enemy, I guess you are right though you most likely will need to wear something so the mark can show though” he said though for a moment he thought about her going topless and he blushed slightly."you are welcome to wear whatever you like in the castle as long as your mark shows"

Post by Guest 10th January 2016, 7:26 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    "One day, I'm gonna get as strong—no, I'm gonna get stronger than you—so I can beat the crap out of you for all the embarrassing things you make me do," Kanix huffed. She moved a little bit, flicked her jacket back some, and crossed her arms over her chest, looking away from Sol. Not that she would ever get as strong as a slayer; she would just be the one everyone came to for outsider's knowledge. After all, her lineage was traced back to the most ancient of the shamans, the ones who could foresee the future. "No, I know I can't be as a demon slayer. I can dream, but I just can't be; however, I'll be just as vital to you all." Kanix winked at Sol before she stood to her feet, arms still crossed tightly over her chest, preventing the coat from moving. "So, before you know it, I'll be just as strong as you!" She grinned wildly and bent over the table.

"Wear what I want in the castle? Hm. . . I might just take you up on that offer, but you just want to see me naked. By the way, I can tell you're blushing," she whispered to him before straightening back up. "Beside the fact, I think maybe you should show me the castle now. Lingering around here is getting boring for me." Only, there was a slight dilemma in her being shown the way to the castle: she couldn't exactly see the pathway. "It'll be a good challenge for you to try and show a blind person how to get to a castle; what do you think of that?" Being a touchy-feeling person, Kanix would try to place her hand on his and pull him up to a standing position. "So, what do you say, big boy? Care to take a girl like me to your castle?"
    315tagged
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 10th January 2016, 9:05 pm

your welcome to try but watch out this snake has some venomus fangs’" he said with a snicker at then end as she said that she would become just as important as him and the others.”I’m sure you will be and with our guidance we will make you a mage of fearsome power and make the world shiver at your name” he stated with a confident tone. When he was caught blushing Sol felt slightly embarrassed but he was quick to bounce back.”careful I just might make it a rule that you go naked” he teased before getting up with her.

I suppose your right get ready where my castle is its almost always snowing” he said as she took his hand and they both started to head to the doors.”trust me when you see my home your never gonna want to leave” he said in a pleasant tone as he headed out the door with her.

[Exit]

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 11:39 pm