Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Double Trouble]: Ibara finds a Partner!

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Double Trouble]: Ibara finds a Partner! Empty [Double Trouble]: Ibara finds a Partner!

Post by Blood Plus 13th December 2015, 6:46 am

Job Information: Double Trouble:

Ibara's cheeks went red after proclaiming he would do this mission. As per usual, he hadn't checked the details nor had he checked the location. It wasn't until everything was done and dusted registration-wise that he finally realised what he was about to do. He strictly proclaimed to Peace Village last time he was there that he wouldn't be back for a year. Now he had to return within only a few days of leaving which completely backfires of everything he'd said previously. Ibara's palms met his face, it seemed to be a regular occurrence as of recently, and the red mark of a hand slowly spread to his cheeks. He was informed that he'd have a partner for this mission whether he liked it or not. The details strictly said he'd need one if he were to complete the job efficiently without any mishaps. Ibara reluctantly complied.

"Agh! Another job in that damned village. How embarrassing is that.. seriously! Back then, I'd looked so cool striding out of that village without a care in the world. The children there will completely disregard my inspirational speech if I go back on my words. Oh well, I suppose if I sneak around the village rather than act as per usual then they won't see me.. I see it now. Although.. stealth has never been my strong point, I've gotta admit. That's not the only down side to this mission. Working with children again?! What do Sabertooth take me for, a baby sitter or a lean mean fighting machine?! I'll have to prove myself another time, I need money for rent anyway.."
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Double Trouble]: Ibara finds a Partner! Empty Re: [Double Trouble]: Ibara finds a Partner!

Post by Yvonne 13th December 2015, 7:23 am

Eclipse literally danced into the guildhall, earning glances from everyone around her. Her hair flew in the background as she leaped high into the air before coming back down on her toes. The seventeen year old girl was woken up rather violently that morning by another member of the guild telling her that she had to take a mission with someone instead of lazing around all day. Of course, she would prefer the latter but duty calls.

After throwing on whatever clothes she found in her room, Eclipse finally danced out of her room, humming a slow, lazy tune as she did so. In the guild hall, the little stunt she pulled seemed to have gathered attention from everyone except a red haired man she spotted standing next to the job request board. His attention was completely towards a piece of paper she assumed was the request he was taking. But didn’t someone tell her that her partner that day was also a red head? She looked questioningly at his back with a small pout before jumping down the table that she had landed on. It was worth a try!

Swinging her right arm over his shoulder, she only caught the last bit of what he said. “Of course! Being new means starting from nothing!” she answered, almost singing the sentence right next to his ears. Then, without even introducing herself, Eclipse helped herself by pulling out the request from his hands, reading through the contents as one of her eyes started to twitch at the information. “We have to take care of kids?” Well, things could have been worse; she completed her speech inside her head and tossed the request back. “Let’s go!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Double Trouble]: Ibara finds a Partner! QoRmBvD
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Double Trouble]: Ibara finds a Partner! Empty Re: [Double Trouble]: Ibara finds a Partner!

Post by Blood Plus 13th December 2015, 12:52 pm

Ibara's mind had gone a blur after a while. His focused eyes were so trained on the board that he forgot to account for everything else around him. There was a faint few bangs in the back of his mind, nothing out of the regular for a guild like Sabertooth, but they persisted. Again and again the bangs were heard as if someone were manically jumping around the place with an utter disregard for everyone else. Ibara was about to turn around until a hand landed on his shoulder. This immediately put him on alert, but not in the way you'd expect, and Ibara launched himself sideways (away from the mysterious assailant) and fell sideways into a nearby chair. His fall adjoined with the throng of noise that the woman had previously created before everything went silent. All eyes set on Ibara for a split second but this was per usual in the Guild of Sabertooth and everyone went about their business again.

"Damnit! At least tell someone you're coming before you just sneak up on them like that. I could've really hurt you y'know!" His words had a slightly comedic factor to them and were slightly hard to take seriously considering there was a chair overhanging his head and a table halfway through his arm. "Anyway, you fit the description. You're Eclipse somethin' or rather, right? Well, let's hop right down to it then."

There wasn't much to Ibara's words as he promptly got up, dusted himself off from the remaining shattered wood particles and strided towards the door. He didn't seem to wait around for his soon to be partner his rucksack firmly met his shoulder blades. He disappeared without a moment to spare; hiding his embarassment through his extremely quick exit from the door. He cursed himself silently for his stupidity and clumsiness for entire situation. He softly chided to himself once more "I'll make up for it. Let's get this mission done and rid myself of this nightmare forever."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

•  DIRECTORY

[Double Trouble]: Ibara finds a Partner! CNMQ731
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 15th December 2015, 7:25 am

She chuckled. “How will it be a surprise if you know it is coming?” Pointing a finger at the redhead who was still on the floor along with broken pieces of wood, she made no moves to help him up when laughter threatened to spill out. Besides, it didn’t seem like he needed any if he was able to be that energetic. “Yah! Eclipse something!” she threw her hands up with a large grin and abruptly turned around, letting her dress flow with the movement. She paid no more attention to the boy, and walked out the doors towards where the teleportation lacrima was located. When he did catch up to her, the only word Eclipse heard was nightmare which made her curiously turn to look at him, now walking backwards. “Nightmare?” she questioned, tilting her head to the side, her pink hair following the movement. “Are you referring to me or the children?” this time, she had a smirk on her face, knowing what his answer was.

It didn’t bother her that much. Children, in a way, were those really tiny beings that Eclipse got along with not too badly. One; they usually loved to hear her sing, two; she would never admit it but Eclipse looked similar to them despite being seventeen, and three; Eclipse’s personality was not much different from theirs’; unpredictable and hyper. Even the children in Sabertooth got along rather well with her though she harboured no particular interest in them and never really tried to look after them unless their parents were willing to pay her for it.

Peace village was only a few seconds away with the help of Sabertooth’s teleportation lacrima. When Eclipse activated it with a huff, the world swirled around her for a bit and suddenly stopped. The sudden halt threw her off her feet and gave her a mild headache but she simply shook it off. It wasn’t the first time she had used the teleportation lacrima. Unlike the lacrima that one uses to enter Sabertooth, the teleportation lacrima that connects to other places were more violent and sickening in its working process, and since Eclipse liked to go out a lot when she wasn’t busy lazing somewhere, her battle with the teleportation lacrima was a common occurrence.

“Just shake it off,” she turned to her partner with a yawn. “The nauseating feeling won’t last that long”.

In case the name didn’t give it away, Peace village was a rather “peaceful” village. On top of the silent wind that blew gently over it, the village had a very small population rate which meant that there weren’t all that many people there to disrupt the well made stillness. But with another soft tune on her lips, Eclipse quickly walked to the house they were supposed to pick the children up from. It didn’t bother her even a little to leave her partner behind. In fact, she had almost forgotten there was someone else accompanying her as she lost herself to the soft tune she was singing.

In front of the mahogany door, Eclipse stopped and knocked twice. “It’s the Sabertooth mages you requested!” she called out when the door opened to reveal a rather tired but neatly dressed woman probably in her thirties. Her blonde hair was tied up in a messy bun and the clothes she looked were formal in taste.

“Oh I was waiting for you two!” she sighed, relieved to see the two mages in front of her at last. “I was getting worried since I had to leave soon. It’s great that you two are on time. So please look after these two, ok?” she said after moving away to show Eclipse the two boys that were staring at her like she was an alien. One of them grinned at her after a second and the other just stole a glance at her before shyly looking down, inching closer to his brother. “Zack can be a little handful but Chris is a sweet child. But you should be careful since if Zack runs, Chris will follow him immediately. Can I expect you to look after them?” she asked, smiling nervously at the two mages. Eclipse only nodded in return before giving a Zack a big grin which was almost instantly returned. “Eclipse will take care of them!”

OOC: Forgive the grammar mistakes! xD :sephiroth:

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 15th December 2015, 10:49 am

a true son of a

Ibara HP: 100% ϟ Ibara MP: 100% ϟ Spells Used: N/A N/A

" “

Ibara could only grimace at her sarcasm to his remarks. Luckily the encounter was shortlived as Eclipse disappeared through a teleportation lacrima in order to successfully enter Peace Village. Ibara rolled his eyes as he watched her go, he could only huff in response since he wasn't exactly given more than a few seconds in order to formulate a constructed reply. He sat there thinking to himself, debating on whether he should step through that lacrima at all. All that awaited him was a girl, two children and a job he didn't particularly feel like doing.

"Sheesh.. Why am I even debating this? Of course I'd have to go, what kind of a wizard would I be if I ditched my partner in the middle of no where and left her to fail? Plus my repertoire has been with children anyway, I might as well not stop now. The reward is pretty hefty too. I should hit myself for even debating on such a thing. I'm such a coward sometimes..“

His usual debating with himself had attracted the attention of several other Guild Members whom had now trained their eyes directly on him. He shot daggers right back at them which averted their gazes before he followed Eclipse directly into the teleportation lacrima. An overwhelming sensation of nausea became his body. Ibara assumed it was motion sickness upon his arrival at Peace Village; although the nauseous feeling was much different to that of motion sickness. He shook his head vigorously, just in time to catch Eclipse's few words "The nauseating feeling won't last that long.“ Her know-it-all attitude, despite her correctness in almost all situations pissed Ibara off to the extent in which he punched the floor. The ground shook under his strength but in the time that Ibara had expressed his frustration, Eclipse had already up and left the nearby vicinity. "Great, she ditched me again.“ he thought to himself.

It didn't take him long to find Eclipse and the job associates. They'd finished negotiating by the time he'd arrived and the children stood infront of Eclipse with a seamlessly apathetic mood to the entire situation like any child would. He'd arrived just in time to gather their names as Zack and Chris. Ibara's eyes zoomed on Zack whom was proclaimed the more mischevious of the two while Chris played the role of the timid sheep. Ibara breathed heavily before approaching Eclipse from behind, he didn't really intend to confront her; rather he would ask the woman whom had inquired about the job in the first place a question.

"Hey Lady, why do you need mages to do the job in the first place? What's wrong with just asking for regular baby-sitters? Not only would it have been a lot cheaper but it would've saved us a bit of trouble as well.“ He grimaced at the woman while waiting on a reply. The mother of the two children scrounged her face up and sighed, wiping a small strand of hair that had drooped from a tight bun on her head out of her face. She looked exasperated, as if she'd been asked the question many times in the past. "You think I haven't tried?! Trust me, you'll see what I mean soon enough. Anyway, I've got to run, have fun kids!“ With that, she frantically ran past the two mages and out onto the street, seemingly excited to be rid of them for the rest of the day. Ibara's gaze became curious, but at the same time, aggravated. He didn't want to be there, let alone take them to an amusement park. His eyes drifted over to Eclipse whom stood there during his encounter with the mother. "Let's get a move on, Eclipse.“

Without much else to say, he'd turned around and followed the same path to the main street that the woman had. The amusement park was relatively easy to spot from his location due to the towering roller-coasters and flashing lights that blared. It seemed to be the only slightly boisterous area in the whole village. "That's where we're going.“ He pointed to the distance and the children seemed to follow suit. They, in turn, stepped past Eclipse from the door and followed Ibara out into the street, extremely excited to get their trip underway.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @Eclipse Valerie

N O T E S  
    xxx

DRAGON
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

•  DIRECTORY

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 18th December 2015, 6:28 am

Eclipse soon followed Ibara and the children from a distance. The amusement park’s sparkling lights came into her visibility, twinkling, and creating halo like images in the distance once they got to the town. Though the lights were a little hard to spot with the sky marred with clouds as a backdrop, the neon colored rollercoaster tracks were easy to spot even from a great distance. Besides, it was difficult not to notice the big Ferris wheel and other tall rides that almost blocked the sunlight. The children seemed to have got sight of it too since Zack was already jumping up and down in excitement with Chris smiling shyly at the lights.

When they reached the amusement park’s entrance, she saw Zack and Chris running ahead and followed. “Please take care of the tickets stuff!” she called out to her partner before running inside with the kids, quickly catching up to the two and joining them on their new discoveries. She didn’t stop Zack or Chris from running towards wherever they went but instead, joined them with just as much excitement as they had. It was quite obvious that the cogs inside Eclipse’s head worked quite similarly with the children as she ran into an attraction called “Flying Chair”which was something that spun around, taking people with it.

Zack was the first to get in followed by Chris and then Eclipse. Zack was placed next to her since she also had to keep an eye on him. Out of the two, Chris was a bit more obedient and seemed to follow his brother around given any situation which meant the person she needed to pay extra attention to was Zack. Well, that was her thoughts till the ride actually started...Once it began, the whole thing flew right out of her mind. She didn’t even care about why she was there anymore. The harsh wind on her face as it swept its fingers through her pink hair was all she felt and knew. Everything else was just shut down as the overexcited Eclipse didn’t even realize that both Zack and Chris had ran off somewhere after the ride.

And even though she did finally realize this, she just laughed it off and got off the ride. She spotted Zack and Chris at another ride but instead of going to them, she turned around and ran off to the merry-go-round, jumping into the ride to the surprise of everyone gathered. Vaguely, she heard the admonishing voice of the operator but didn’t pay much attention to it as she hopped on to the ride that looked like a pony and shook with laughter. Eclipse had been to a number of places but it was her first time at an amusement park. Though she had always wanted to go, her life had always turned out in a way that she couldn’t just sit back and relax. So why would she spent this valuable time trying to tame two kids?

OOC: Short and no a very good post but my skype is giving me trouble...so I'm gonna go fix that first!

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 18th December 2015, 8:07 am

a true son of a

" “

Although Ibara wasn't a fan of amusement parks from the very beginning, screaming kids, flashing lights and over-the-top advertising, the sight that came into view as the rounded the last bend was rather impressive. This attraction was most definitely over-the-top as Ibara had predicted, but it's extremities were beyond impressive. The rides were out of this world in their mechanics to the point where just looking at them made the young dragon want to hurl. He hated rides for the simple fact that they triggered his motion sickness, a condition he'd learnt to deal with ever since settling in with Igneel.

Ibara didn't have much time to speak upon arriving at the entrance. He barely said anything before Eclipse announced that Ibara would have to deal with the formalities such as tickets while she disappeared off with the children into the amusement park. His palms met his face as he dragged himself off to the ticket booth. If he didn't know any better, Eclipse was as much of a kid as the children were, that wouldn't make the job any easier. If Ibara's prediction was correct, she'd most likely lose the children while overwhelmed by the exciting attractions that surrounded her.

"I knew this was a mistake..“ Ibara said to himself after spending some of his own money on the tickets. He'd realised the woman hadn't actually bought the tickets herself so of course she'd leave it to the wizards to do so. Ibara made a mental note to himself that he'd charge her extra for these later. His grimacing grew further after he finally entered the amusement park. It wasn't his simple detest for the location itself that caused him to grimace though, rather it was the fact that both Eclipse and the children had completely disappeared from sight. The amusement park was huge - a strange fact considering Peace Village in itself was relatively small. Ibara assumed it was one of those travelling amusement parks that covered the globe in their tracks to slowly sap out as much profit as they are physically able.

His mind was getting off track. If he didn't find the children thick and fast, there was every chance he would fail this mission, who knows if Eclipse even knew her way back to the entrance. Ibara began identifying each ride and deduced which the children would most likely want to go on fast. Concluding a ride known as "Flying Chair" seemed the most exciting, Ibara closed the distance between himself and it before asking the attendant about Eclipse and the two children. The attendant had assumed the three "children" weren't together for they had gone separate ways after the ride was over.

"WHAT?! Eclipse, you're really gonna get it baka.“ He'd already set off to another ride. Luckily the children's mischevious nature, rather Zack's in particular had attracted the attention of several security guards whom now surrounded them. Ibara barged his way through the guards and dismissed them immediately, reassuring them that he could handle them both. Shamefully, he spoke a little too soon, a little too late. Zack's personality had outdone him again as the young child decided a game of tag would be much more fun than any ride. The two children, Zack and Chris, went opposite ways and ran off at absolutely astounding rates. Ibara was speechless at both their speed and the fact that he'd lost them so quickly.

"Well.. I'm gonna have to prioritise. Zack, you're so dead.“ Ibara's brows furled and the mage set off after him. Although Zack was extremely fast, the occasional cheeky flame which exuded from Ibara's feet allowed him to boost his speed tenfold. Zack was caught in no time and found himself scooped in Ibara's arm. A devilish glare spread onto Ibara's face which immediately silenced Zack and he remained sedated in Ibara's arms while he glanced for the other. Chris was no where to be seen, nor was Eclipse. This job had turned into a search and destroy mission, really. Ibara only hoped Eclipse would spot Chris in time before this mission really took a turn for the worst.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @Eclipse Valerie

N O T E S  
    xxx

DRAGON

•  DIRECTORY

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 18th December 2015, 10:37 am

“That felt amazing!” Eclipse cheered as she finally hopped off the merry-go-round. The others gathered around watched with amused grins and smirks as the pink haired girl twirled in delight. Children, however, were all looking up at her with admiration. They have probably never met an adult that acted like a five year old as much as she has. Well, Eclipse didn’t always act like one but she was, after all, the type that didn’t let anything stop her from doing what she wanted, so even if people gave her disapproving glances, she would pay no more attention to it than she would do to dirt. Eclipse had no one to please but herself even if that sounded a little selfish.

With the merry-go situation out of the way, Eclipse finally remembered she had to take care of two kids that had previously run away from her while she was busy. If this was any ordinary chore with no money on the line, Eclipse would have immediately let the matter slide to go have fun by herself. But, since this did include money and their guild’s reputation, she decided it was time to find the kids and Ibara, wherever he was. She only remembered telling him to take care of the details regarding their tickets. Did he get angry and leave already? Well, judging from what she had seen so far, it was highly unlikely that he would leave a mission unfinished, which meant that he was definitely inside the park doing the actual work as opposed to her.

Eclipse went straight towards the ride they were previously using to see if the children returned there. When she didn’t see them anywhere, she went deeper into the park in search of them, looking under benches, chairs, behind trees and searching every nook and cranny she could find under her line of sight until the said line landed on a snack bar. It was a small establishment under the Ferris wheel with a lovely woman selling drinks and snacks to the children. When the lady spotted Eclipse drooling at the snacks she was passing out, she chuckled and gestured Eclipse to come closer.

“Are you hungry?”
    she asked as she passed a slushie out to a customer at whom Eclipse looked adorably pathetic to. “Haha! Don’t do that. Here, I’ll give you one for free,” the kind lady told the short girl as she placed another cold slushie in Eclipse’s hands. “It looks like I’m giving out a lot of freebies today,” she continued when Eclipse started drinking. “A little ago, there was this child that looked lost. He kept staring at the snacks so I gave him some. But I wonder why he looked so shy and timid...was he really lost?”The woman gave a questioning look, then shrugged and just went back to work.

Eclipse had already realized that this child was Chris. There couldn’t have been another child that would show his timidity and shyness so openly. And if he looked troubled, it probably meant he had separated from Zack which meant Chris really was lost now. Eclipse threw the empty cup inside a bin and followed a path the woman pointed to. It was a long and narrow path which led to a remote area. Unlike the extravagant rides and attractions, this area was exclusively made for children very young. Eclipse immediately spotted Chris in one of the swings, crying and went closer, catching the name “Zack” and words “come”, and “find”. Maybe this was where the brothers used to meet up whenever they lost each other. Chris wouldn’t have went straight to this place if it wasn’t like that, Eclipse thought and without a word, plopped down next to Chris.

“Are you waiting for your brother?”

“Yes...”

“Did Zack tell you he would come?”

“He always comes. No matter what, my brother would definitely come and find me!” Chris sounded determined as he said it, making Eclipse smile at the strength of these brothers’ bonds. People, especially adults, could learn a thing or two from the innocence of children.

“Do you want to hear me sing while you wait?”

Eclipse rose without waiting for an answer and stood up on the swings, both of her hands holding the chains tightly not to fall off. With a big gulp of air, she started singing a slow, peaceful tune. It was soft, tender and carried all this warm fuzzy soft feelings that almost filled the air with sparkly lights. Soft wind blew across them and the park, singing with Eclipse using nature’s lips, teleporting that moment to another world.

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 19th December 2015, 5:35 pm

a true son of a

" “

Ibara's only thoughts at the time were focused on a singularity. One conundrum seemingly led to the next, after having caught Zack only a few moments before, that still led Ibara to the fact that Chris and Eclipse were still missing, both probably as lost as eachother. With no other choice in the matter, all Ibara could do was set out and look for the others while maintaining a firm eye on Zack..

"Wait a second, where IS Zack?!“

The child wasn't in Ibara's firm grasp anymore. Clearly soft and quick escapes was his forté as he successfully eluded the very faithful-nosed Ibara in a matter of seconds. However, it didn't take long to seek the child out for he was only a few metres away, dashing for a small clearing in the distance. It seemingly led only a short way out of the amusement park, much to Ibara's bewilderment, why of all things would he be wanting to escape the amusement park? Escape Ibara's clutches, yes. Escape the area in which he was having so much fun simply made no sense. This was no time to debate. The child was getting further and further away by the second so Ibara set off after him.

His speed had surprisingly increased this time, Zack's that was. It was if he had a severely strong sense of desperation to escape Ibara and reach whatever destination he intended to arrive at by the end of his run. That or Zack was simply running aimlessly around thinking this was yet another game of tag aside from the absence of his brother. That's when Ibara's mind clicked. His brother was missing too. Zack had seemed quiet before upon Ibara's capture of him, something rather uncharacteristic of the young child. He must have been searching for his brother.

Zack rounded another corner and disappeared out of sight for the third time. Ibara kept up with him and rounded the corner too, only to meet a small clearing which was fenced off to the general public. Behind the barbed iron fence stood a small playground, much different to the boisterous and loud amusement park of before. this area was quiet and still. The only noise that pierced the silence was the soft crying of a child and the sweet singing of a woman whom looked of a similar age to them. Ibara came to a halt and slowed his run to a walk. Zack was already next to the woman by now, aiding her in comforting the young boy that sat quietly, curled up in her arms. A small smirk spread on Ibara's face as he spoke.

"Guess you didn't do such a bad job after all. We should get going. These kids look like they've had enough anyway.“

Without protest, he simply turned away from the trio and set off in an opposite direction to the amusement park while the sun began to set. The source of light struck him perfectly and cast his shadow far out from himself, sending an overbearing darkness over the three of them. Meanwhile, Ibara's hand raised above his head with a two fingered salute extended from his palm. The fingers flicked forwards in a simplistic "follow me" gesture before he continued his walk.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @Eclipse Valerie

N O T E S  
    xxx

DRAGON

•  DIRECTORY

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 22nd December 2015, 3:20 am

Eclipse agreed. Those two had had enough for one day. She picked Chris up and cradled him in her arms as Zack followed right behind her, his gaze fixed on his little brother sleeping in the woman’s arms. He looked relieved and thankful towards Eclipse who only smiled back. Before they had realized it, the sun was already in the horizon, slowly falling as evening rose and stars started waking up from their deep slumber. With their smiles, they started lighting up the path Eclipse and Ibara took. The moon wasn’t far behind as it appeared in its crescent form, still behind the clouds but even if it was little, light was still shining through them.

When they got to the children’s home, their mother was already there at the doorstep, looking content and happy from a stress free day. But one look at the children and her smile only widened. Leaving her bag, she ran down to Eclipse, took Chris from her arms and looked at Zack with a questioning glance. “I hope they didn’t trouble you two much,” she said and bowed. “Thank you very much for taking care of them. I have your reward right here,” she took two envelops from her hand bag, gave one to Eclipse and Ibara before taking Zack’s arms. “I hope we will meet again!”

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:44 am