Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Double Trouble!

Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Pheromone Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Double Trouble! Empty Double Trouble!

Post by Ember 21st November 2014, 5:57 pm

Job Info:

Aigou groaned as she knocked on the business woman's door. She was wearing  a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, a backpack on her back. She had learned from her previous job with children to not have anything that could be tugged on, on so she didn't have any bells on whatsoever. Alice answered the door but hardly said anything other than, Thanks! See you later tonight!" as she ran out the door. Aigou blinked and stared for a second before going inside.

The twins were waiting on a couch and when they saw her, they both stared at her. She crossed her arms and glared as one said, "You look weird! What are you?!" She growled at them, "Listen here, you little shit, I'm a cat rabbit hybrid and you better behave or I am not going to be very happy! I'll use my magic on you if I have to!" The twins snickered at her but quickly shut up as she stomped,  causing a small dent in the floor. "Mommy's not going to like that! "Well I'm not mommy! Now get over here!" She snapped.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~ Aigou ~ Pheromone Magic ~

~ D - 4 ~ C - 0 ~ B - 0 ~ A - 0 ~

Double Trouble! Dx0Y0z4

Double Trouble! 30m3048

Theme Song:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 5:27 pm