Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

It's never a goodbye.

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Commander's aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

It's never a goodbye. Empty It's never a goodbye.

Post by Hana Suzuki 7th December 2015, 3:28 am

So... Like I've mentioned before in my earlier notice, my return from vacation would mean two things; my planned 'vacation-inspiration-therapy worked and my activity would see some gradual increase, or my plan didnt work like I'd hoped and I'm still stuck with no inspiration or motivation to write.

... Yeah the results are kind of the latter. Things didn't work like I'd hoped, rather they went according to my assumption (Me and my stupid premonitions. Can't I go a decade without jinxing anything? I swear it's like I'm clairvoyant or something). Needless to say, I am leaving the site. The chances of it being permanent is more or less a 100%. Maybe I'll return to drop by the chatbox once in while, check my PMs, give free counseling or something. Those who don't have skype and are acquainted with me or wish to chat with me may PM me - I honestly prefer the idea of traditional methods like emailing and letter-writing in comparison to stuff like instant messaging, oddly enough.

I had tons of fun here. The staff were great, the people I met were all so interesting, and roleplaying is probably one of the best things I could ever have found on the Internet. If I wasn't so irresponsible I'd stay, but I'm one mess of a person, so yeah. Maybe I'll return someday, but it's unlikely it'll be anytime soon. Until then, y'all just keep being you. Stay awesome, and good luck with your future endeavors.

For what may be the last time,
    With hugs and cookies

Hana Suzuki
    Former Metal Demon Slayer

It's never a goodbye. Tumblr_n1hbw5uEGn1t0u4wto1_500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's never a goodbye. Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

It's never a goodbye. Empty Re: It's never a goodbye.

Post by Hikachu 7th December 2015, 4:23 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DON'T LEAVE ME. D: Although we really didn't get to bond that well, I always thought of you as a good friend. And you're always so nice ;-; I've stalked your threads back then and you're one hell of an amazing RPer! Come back to the site if you can and try to pop by the CB at least. :c I'll really really really miss you and good luck with whatever you will be doing in the future! Peace~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's never a goodbye. JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Commander's aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 7th December 2015, 6:30 am

Well Hika, there's always skype. I think you've got mine, right? Otherwise I could pm it to you. And yeah, it's a shame we never got to know each other more, I really wish we did! You're one of the cheeriest people I've ever got the fortune of knowing :3 I'm so glad to hear that you found my threads interesting - you're not so bad yourself either.

As for my return, I can't promise I will, but I'll try to. Motivation has been lacking lately, even for other things.

It's never a goodbye. Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 8th December 2015, 10:22 pm

-tackles Hana-

b-but-but... but we didn't get to do another job together ;-;
    don't abandon me, I love you <3

-dies from sadness-

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 6:50 am