Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hostage Problem (Mission/Solo)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Hostage Problem (Mission/Solo) Empty Hostage Problem (Mission/Solo)

Post by Sol 10th November 2015, 12:35 pm

Sol glanced around in wonder as he walked thru the city of Crocus, he had never been here before and he was amazed at the beauty of the city while he wished he had a camera to take some pictures. As he moved thru the streets Sol spotted a crowd of people near an office building and a few rune knights looking up at building at a man inside with things strapped to him. Normally Sol would be rather cautious of the rune knights considering his guild affiliation but since his mark was covered by his coat he decided to bite and see what the fuss was.

whats going on” he asked before one of the knights looked at him.”There is a man who got fired in there threatening to blow up the whole building we need someone to go up and talk him down” the man said before Sol thought for a moment, he honestly didn’t care if the building blew up but he had a feeling he might get some money for helping so he stepped forward.”I’ll talk to him all I need is for all the knights to get the people away from the building” he explained before the knight nodded and the dark mage headed for the door to the building.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Hostage Problem (Mission/Solo) Empty Re: Hostage Problem (Mission/Solo)

Post by Sol 10th November 2015, 8:36 pm

Sol entered the building listening carefully to any sounds he heard, he could tell that the man was on most likely the second floor as he could hear faint breathing above him, he quickly but carefully headed to the stairs and started to climb up to the second floor, after a moment he slowly and quietly pushed the door open and tried to be as silent as possible to keep the man calm before he finally spoke calmly”Sir I don’t mean you any harm can we talk about this” he asked out loud keeping his tone neutral to keep the man from snapping

Stay back I’m gonna do it I’m gonna blow this whole place up” the man said as Sol came into view with his hands up and open so he showed he was no threat.”Relax please I’m not armed I just wanna talk I won’t get any closer just please calm down"Sol said softly keeping his tone calm and controlled

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 11th November 2015, 6:19 pm

The man seemed very jumpy and upset as Sol watched him from across the room, Sol kept his hands where they could be seen.” alright can you tell me what happened what pushed you to this point.” he asked before the bomber spoke”I got fired from my job here I was good I don’t understand why I was released its not fair why should I be fired when there are far worse people in the company” he said started to cry a little bit. Sol sighed he knew this was bad he could hear more heartbeats around and above him so he knew that more people were in the building so everything he did had to count.

Listen I understand your upset and your right it isn’t fair but think about the other people in this building, do they need to die and think about their familys” Sol said trying to get the man to see some reason, the bomber seemed to calm a little bit but Sol could tell from his heartbeat that he was still very upset but he was making progress.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 12th November 2015, 11:04 pm

Sol spoke again trying to calm the man down.”everyone hit’s a rough spot in their Life this most likely is yours but don’t take it out on people who don’t deserve it that’s not the right thing to do” he said before he decided to be brave.”listen I think you can avoid jail time if you take the lacrima off and come with me just give me a chance to help you please” he said as the man seemed to hesitate for the longest time before he glanced back out at the window then back at Sol before he started to reach for the strap to the Lacrima and he slowly started to unbuckle it, after a moment he took off the lacrima and set it on the ground.

Sol exhaled the breath that he didn’t relize he was holding and he smiled a bit.”thank you now please don’t worry I’ll talk to the rune knights and get you off the hook so don’t worry” he said as the man crossed the room and went over to Sol.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 13th November 2015, 12:45 pm

Sol touched the mans shoulder as he got close and he pulled out a small card from his coat.” here I know you want revenge on your bosses but killing everyone here is not the way this shows a contact in Crocus for my guild you want someone dead give us a holler” he said as the man looked at him wide eyed.”You’re a dark mage why would you help me?” he asked as they went down the stairs to the first floor.”Lets just say I understand your frustration and leave it at that.” the maroon haired maid said before they reached the entrance and Sol walked out with the man.

The rune knight approached and moved to apprehend the man before Sol moved forward.”Don’t arrest him he learned his lesson alright” he said simply before the Rune knight seemed to pause before nodding and turned to the bomber to lecture him, while that happened one of the workers moved and handed Sol a bundle of Jewels as thanks for saving them, Sol nodded and pocketed the money before heading away from the scene and back towards the allyways to get away from the rune knights.

[Exit]

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 6:32 pm