Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Breakfast Club [Modesty/Open]

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

The Breakfast Club [Modesty/Open] Empty The Breakfast Club [Modesty/Open]

Post by Haru-senpai 29th October 2015, 10:52 pm

Heero walked through the streets of Magnolia wearing his usual white coat shirt, open and flowing down past his jeans; his open shirt showed his white tank top; and as usual bandaged covered his entire right arm--keeping the ancient spell, Fairy Glitter hidden. Only his fingers were exposed. He had on his usual black loose fitting pants with his right leg surrounded by chains with the Fairy Tail symbol linking them all together; his loose stylish black boots moved through the streets.

It was a rather sunny day, as people still had Halloween decorations up all around town. A few people were partying at bars during the weekend; drunken celebrations here and there. But, this morning everything seemed just fine, some people were still cleaning up from Halloween celebrations the night before however.

He'd come out to try and get himself a morning breakfast. A HEFTY ONE.

A couple people noticed the Guildmaster of Fairy Tail walking about and waved at him.

"Well, well seems people are finally starting to do more than just choo you off when they see you, how times have changed!" Garfield said, dignified. The orange Exceed landing on his head and swishing his teal back and forth; wings disappearing.

Heero looked up and couldn't help but to blush a bit, smiling at the cat and continuing to walk. Garfield remembered an 11 year old Heero doing nothing but causing trouble around town; he was just a kitten fresh out of his Exceed Egg; but 10 years sure did fly by. He'd found Garfield's Egg in the Spooky Forest, back when a young Leonard, the Guildmaster of Fairy Tail then; had found him. Homeless and alone without his Dragon.

"Yeah that's cause they don't know I send you on stealth missions at night to take their finest dining...." Heero and Garfield both got a sweatdrop over their heads comically and continued moving through the city.

Eventually, Garfield would start slapping Heero in the face rapidly.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! LOOK, LOOK THERE!!!" the slaps would continue until Heero yanked Garfield down from his head angrily.

As he finally looked at what Garfield was talking about, it appeared a young woman was being walking down the street nearby them. He stood there, holding his Exceed as she walked by. The young woman had sharp features and dark brown hair, and blue eyes. At first he wondered why Garfield was hitting him in the head but after a few moments he realized why Garfield had been slapping his face so much; this girl, she was a wizard. Exceeds had more tuned Magical Senses than any human wizard, even a powerful one like himself could ever match.

Sensing her magic power for the first time; Heero watched her carefully. She was the only other wizard around that he sensed; so he blinked at her a few times as Garfield climbed back on top of his head.

"Hello. I've never seen you around here before miss.....uh, Heero." he said this rubbing, the back of his head as Garfield raised a paw and waved, introducing himself as well. "How's Magnolia treating you?" not revealing himself as Guildmaster of Fairy Tail just yet, he would nod to her and listen to her response before talking again. The morning air all that was between them.

"Well if you just need to relax for awhile...Fairy Tail has a pretty quiet Library, seeing the chaos on the 1st Floor there...you'd never DREAM a place so quiet was down below. They've also got a huge indoor pool there...I hear it's the size of a Football Field...." he made a hand motion to as if to say 'THIS BIG' stretching his arms out; he'd laugh a bit and then nod.

"I'm on the way to grab some coffee...and just sit in silence before another long day. What's your name there blue eyes?" he'd hold out his right arm to shake her hand, which was wrapped up with bandages except for his fingers.

Garfield then leaned down from his head and whispered something extremely inappropriate.

"What NO, I'm not asking her if she'll do that!!!" he retorted at the cat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

The Breakfast Club [Modesty/Open] Rose

modesty
    modesty

Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1738

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Breakfast Club [Modesty/Open] Empty Re: The Breakfast Club [Modesty/Open]

Post by modesty 30th October 2015, 12:16 am

The dark red haired woman walked randomly throughout the town known as Magnolia. She really had no clue where she was going, just a feeling there was something here she needed to do before the Light Demon Slayer left the place known for its bounty of festivals and events. Some would call it fate, some a hunch, but to Christine it was just that feeling scratching at the back of your mind going "don't leave yet!" Not knowing what was causing it, the girl had found herself walking down the main paths for the last hour as she simply kept to her own thoughts until something caught her eye. Walking past people posed no problem for her today, she was practically invisible with how quiet and well clothed she was. It wasn't until she found herself suddenly being talked to by another man and...his cat(?) that she grew a bit nervous about herself and things around her.

It started off with an introduction, including a name, before she was asked about how her visit to Magnolia was going so far. ”Uh...” Words were forgotten how to be used as her brain tried to process how she should react! A light blush warmed her face before she finally figured out what she wanted to say. ”Well, I'm not sure why I'm even in town, but it's been nice and peaceful so far. It's uh....nice to meet you Heero.... The man, now known as Heero, offered to allow her time to relax inside the guild hall of the famous Fairy Tail; and the library no less! Her head would lower slightly down, eyes looking up at Heero as she bashfully said her next statement. ”I...would love to see the library. A good book is better than anything else.” The words sounded terrible to her ears, why could she not stop being socially awkward? Curse her social anxiety!

The pool sounded awesome, but she would NEVER go swimming with strangers. What if someone decided to look at her body! That would be too embarrassing to allow her to ever swim there again! The next proposition brought a fire to her face, a blush so deep it looked like she was a shade off from turning purple. While some would find it cute, she thought it ugly. ”I...wouldn't mind a quiet coffee and some time off my feet. M-my name is Christine. It's a pleasure to meet you...” The nervous wreck would not provide her last name for the man to hear, not unless she one day knew him enough to give away who she was related to. Until then they would just have a nice cup of coffee and go about their business.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 30th October 2015, 12:44 am

At first she looked surprised; but then she softened up quickly. A fact he was grateful for. She seemed more sure of herself than she knew--and could come off to anyone else as shy. But Heero saw right through it, deep down she had a great determination that one day would come forth. Or so he thought, he had his theories. But however, he'd just met her. First impressions were often both right and wrong.

"Christine eh....." Heero would nod at her once, as Garfield raised a paw from the top of his head. "Nice to meet you, Chris-chan!" as she she replied to what he said about the library he instant looked her up and down noting her body language when he mentioned the Library. 'I...interesting! as she began to squirm even more at the mention of a pool, he thought again 'Very interesting!.

"Heh, well. If you can keep a secret....a Dragon, I mean a guy named Dragon...yeah... taught me to read. I know more languages than I can even....remember, if only I knew how to speak em, I only read em." unless this young lady had met another Slayer or was a Slayer herself; she would probably think he was crazy for saying anything about Dragons. Although....if she was truly a scholar as he had a feeling she was; she would know far more than even he did on certain matters and may not be quick to dismiss any claim he might have made.

Zeuslogia, the Elder Lightning Dragon taught him how to how to read Dragon, Fairy, Troll, and a host of other languages. He constantly tried to pour through the Grand Fairy Library for hints about where he possibly could find Zeuslogia, Igneel, and Grandine again; but not really being to big of a scholar he usually ended up getting frustrated and using Magic on a book (some of the books in Fairy Tail's library were enchanted and often times would clamp him on the arm or head and fight back).

"Anyways, shall we." he led her into a coffee shop; with outdoor seating as a waitress took their orders. When their lattes arrived; Heero would sip on his; Mocha and Pumpkin for the season of Halloween.

He would sit in silence across from her for awhile, enjoying the moment of just two people relaxing. Holding his coffee cup with a bandaged hand; fingers exposed as he tapped on his coffee cup. Minutes rolled by as he leaned back in his chair; it was nice to just...sit with someone new sometimes. Someone who didn't know he was the person who had saved Fiore several times, someone who didn't know he was the Guildmaster of Fairy Tail.

He felt lucky that she hadn't ever seen his face on a magazine in Fiore all these years.

"Since you're a wizard, you should be putting your talents to good use....most regular Humans work for 10j an hour, we can make thousands a day with Jobs. Do you have family? Anyone you care for more than the world itself?" for some reason something was telling him to ask questions, like he should know these types of things about her specifically. He hadn't seen her Magic just yet, but he felt he would soon enough.

Mysteriously, his Exceed Garfield; had wandered off. Wondering where the walking talking, flying orange cat had gone off to; he looked about but remained silent, enjoying his coffee with another sip as steam rose. Eventually he'd have to break to her that he was the Guildmaster but....for now; he just wanted to listen for some reason--and for a person who's a mix of the personas of both Natsu, and Ichiya; listening in itself was a feat.

× Bio
    × Magic

modesty
    modesty

Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by modesty 30th October 2015, 1:45 am

T-the cat could talk?! This shouldn't have surprised her as much as it did, not with a world filled with magic. The surprise didn't last very long, the girl instead listening to Heero talk about a Dragon, or was their name dragon, and how he had taught him to read other languages and understand what he was reading. The name Dragon would not be something normal, who would put that upon their child with the powers the creatures had. No, this couldn't be, was this person before her a Slayer as well? A tingle of excitement flickered before fizzling out. Christine of the Shuer family had no similar life, her magic being learned through a lacrima provided to her by father. The young woman had not inquired about how it had been obtained, nor did she question being sent out to become a mage on her father's whim. It wasn't her place to ask questions, only those strong enough could do so; she would just ask the basics and answer others questions.

Nothing was said again until the young looking mage led her to the coffee shop of his choice; one where they could take seats outside. Drinks would be ordered, and swiftly brought out to them, with the young woman getting her seasonal favorite; pumpkin spice latte. Silence would ensue for the longest of times, the two simply enjoying the silent company as they took slow sips from drinks they enjoyed. The silence would not last forever, even though Christine would not have minded if it had, as the other mage began asking questions about her.

It began with a comment, one she sort of knew about but hadn't really applied to herself. ”I...I know I could be making a lot of money just by doing jobs posted for mages, but I'm too weak to do them alone. My magic only supports others and I'm not physically able to use weapons and fight against others. By myself I'm just a useless mage... I have family, my parents and an older sister. I don't really talk to my sister though, she's always out and about and I try not to think about what she does with her life.” A shudder ran down her spine at the thought of how immoral her older sister could be. Not just once in a while, but all the time. It wouldn't be a surprise if she found out Aiyana was pregnant by now.

The last question was something she was not ready to answer. Was there anyone in the world she cared for the most? ”I'm not sure if I care for anyone more than another...I...I just think we should all care about, and try to help, each other as often as we can... A flush of heat was how she knew she was blushing again, the young woman looking down into her drink as she took another sip of silence before returning a single question. ”Sorry to ask, but why such a line of questioning?”

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 30th October 2015, 10:39 am

"Ah, I'm...from Akane Beach. Or at least my family had a place there when I was born....I had an older sister to; she was one of the founders of Eclipse Soul." he sighed to himself and looked up into the morning sky one hand on his coffee mug.

"A horrible storm...wrecked my house, knocked it right off the beach and into the ocean---my parents didn't make it. My sister and I washed out to sea...." he looked her straight in the eye.

"My sister washed up in southwest Fiore..and was found by a young wizard named Zeno--who would grow up to be the 1st Guildmaster of Eclipse Soul; he raised her as his own...my older sister herself has disappeared.....she was the 2nd Guidmaster of Eclipse Soul...." he smiled at the thought of her; but there was no telling where she was now.

"Myself...I wasn't so lucky; I floated at sea for much longer. Earlier I lied to you when I said his name was Dragon; no...it was a Dragon who rescued me at sea. The Dragon carried me all around Earthland and raised me as his own, his name was Zeuslogia; the Lightning Dragon."

Smiling at her he remembered these days years 6-10 for him were flying around on a gigantic golden dragon, he'd never forget the views from dragonback one could get of the world.

"Eventually he just..left me stranded in the Spooky Forest one day. I was 10 dammnit! I was scared crapless.......I cried for hours and hours, even screamed that I was alone again; then a young wizard with blonde hair found me; little did I know that this was Leonard, a wizard who would grow to rebuild the ancient guild order of Fairy Tail, and reopen it in Magnolia as it's 1st Guildmaster....he brought me to Fairy Tail when I was 10, saved me from homelessness. I'll always be grateful to him for that..."

He blinked a few times, realizing he'd gone on and on a bit.

He'd spare her the stories of how he grew up at Fairy Tail, and had saved Fiore on more than one occasion, FOUND his Dragon, Zeuslogia; who directed him to another dragon; Grandine to continue his training. He'd only recently come back to this planet as few knew the Dragons were residing for the moment on the energy planet of Kyoka. Perhaps he'd show Christine the Wakusei Portals one day.

"Such a line of questioning?" he smiled at her looking down into his cup. "Do I really need a reason, or is getting to know you such a pleasure that it's only for kings and queens?" he smirked at her and eventually couldn't hold it in; breaking out in laughter he nodded to her.

"Hm...it seems we both have older sisters....anyways, I have something else to tell you. I am...the Guildmaster of Fairy Tail and if you think there's nothing in the world better than a good book---I'm sure you'll find plenty of pages in our Library. It's said every Magic in the world has been chronicled there; but I'm sure it's not all of it. World's a big place y'kow?"

"Useless?" he got a stern look, she'd never seen him look this serious before. "Your days of being useless have come to an end!" he stood up, slamming his hands on the table; as his coffee spilled over; rolled off the table and shattered on the ground next to them.

A few other morning goers, couples, and families looked at him from their tables; as he got a sweatdrop over his head and blushed a bit. Rubbing the back of his head he would bow repeatedly to the restaurant owner who came out and chastised him. When it had blown over he turned back to Christine. With a smile only he could have; a content and caring smirk; he nodded for her to follow him.

They moved through the streets of Magnolia; having traded words and silence for an hour or so now. Magnolia was sun kissed on this day; trees swayed in the wind and buildings seemed to turn into more streets; and then more buildings. Eventually; then turned into Main Street.

It had a river in the middle; and two streets on either side with bridges going across. At the south end of town; one could see Kardia Cathedral--and at the other end towering into the sun; with the grand Fairy Bell on top of the building it sat; Fairy Tail. He would turn to Chris and open his arms, the Guild's Building behind him down the street in the sun.

"What kind of Magic do you use? It's a warzone in there......you might need to shield us both when we walk in there....the 1st Floor can be....chaotic." he got a sweatdrop over his head as he told her the bottom and top floors were much more peaceful. "The 1st Floor Common Area though....it's more like an arena sometimes; heh...heh....." another sweatdrop came over his head as he moved towards the building with her; hoping that she could find a good book before a well aimed piece of food, plate, or chair soared across the room to hit her. "Welcome to Fairy Tail." he said as they reached the main doors, noise and several different and to her--unfamiliar Magic Powers were heard and felt on the other side of the doors just before he pushed them open.

× Bio
    × Magic

modesty
    modesty

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by modesty 30th October 2015, 4:30 pm

A life's story began to leave the lips from Heero, most of it sad. Eventually he got to the part about Dragon, no, A dragon! Her hunch had been right! That meant he was a slayer, and a more powerful one as he had first-hand knowledge! The embarrassment was sad to think about, but one could not be sad when life had gone back to being even better. His gratefulness and emotions were easy to see on his face as he spoke, the young girl unknowingly smiling with how comfortable she made him feel compared to most others.

A flush rushed her face again, the man seemingly serious with the answer to her question before he began laughing loudly and continuing on with surprising news. THE MAN BEFORE HER WAS FAIRY TAIL'S GUILDMASTER? Her back stiffened, a slight pop happening with her spine not ready for such a movement, as she tried to think of what to say. Mentioning of books reached her ears, her body and brain urging her to speak up and say she wants to go there. But this was someone in charge of a LOT of people! Who was she to tell him what she wanted on whim? Her use of the word useless also seemed to bring a very strong reaction from the seemingly easy-going person before her. A gasp would leave her mouth as he stood up, hands slamming the table, and knocking over his coffee in the process; followed by a statement he seemed quite serious about.

There were moments of hustle bustle as people looked their way, most not knowing what was going on, and the owner of the place coming out to see what was going on and take care of it. With that done, payments would be made and the two would find themselves walking again, about an hour having passed already, before he brought her to the Fairy Tail guild hall and started speaking again. ”I'm...the Light Demon Slayer...but all I do is support and help others with it.” She guessed if she had to, she could use the shield of light to cover the two of them from whatever terrible things he was mentioning. The welcome was warm, coming from the man that was in charge of everyone behind those doors. If he believed she could come in, what could she do but accept graciously. ”Th-thanks...this means a lot to me...”

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 4:31 am