Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Stupid kids

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fallen God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Stupid kids Empty Stupid kids

Post by That Adopted Kid 1st October 2015, 8:01 pm

Spoiler:

Peace village? More like, peace of crap village! No really, this place was pretty perfect, and that annoyed Mei to no end, no place should be this nice, and she could swear that half of the people were probably cannibals or something. That was a bit morbid, but it was true, they were too happy for their own good, and Mei didn't trust it at all, she trusted those who seemed to have flaws and not just hide underneath the banner of peace. Frankly Mei was probably overreacting, but these kids, man they were weird. She had to watch over them while they go some amusement park, and now Mei was feeling very uneasy about this job, considering the kids were nothing but a headache so far.

Suddenly Mei remembered what she had, and smiled wickedly, Aiyana was going tor egret making a contract with Mei! Pulling out the key she opened the gate for Aiyana to come and smiled towards her, the two kids next to Mei arguing over something stupid.

"I found a job for us!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Stupid kids Empty Re: Stupid kids

Post by Cr1tikal 1st October 2015, 8:15 pm

The warm shower had been great after the long nap she had taken. Tails were slowly dried after everything else, a comb running through her hair and fur as she carefully made sure she was good enough for the public eye. Her standard clothing would be worn today, nothing special, before she went to look at herself in the mirror. That mirror ended up turning into a mini-trip through the celestial realm to bring her eye to eye with one of her best friends, and her only current contract holder, due to her summoning through the golden key she was associated with. Six words would be spoken in excitements, a large grin on Mei's face as a bewildered Aiyana still tried to recover herself from the sudden change of scenery; that would take some getting used to if she was going to be doing this constantly.

"Well, what's the job? And shall we start?"

[154]
    [2]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Stupid kids MQNhOUw

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 1st October 2015, 8:33 pm

"Why we must brave the most daring of adventures, taking care of these little kids for the day at some amusement park. Look I owe'd a little too much on a food bill and now I have to take care of these kids, isn't that right kids?"

"Can I touch your boobs again?"

"I want to ride on the roller coaster till I vomit on people below!"

"Did I mention that they are scumbags?"

"We aren't scum because scum rhyme's with dumb! You're dumb and can't catch us!"

"Let's make like a banana and split!"

The amusement park gates were right there, and then suddenly the two of them ran through it with gusto using some kind of magic to make themselves faster and, of course they split up, but now Mei had Aiyana and they could each chase one of them down!

"Well, I'll take the one on the right, and you take the one on the left? They both look the same to me so whatever."

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 1st October 2015, 8:59 pm

So they were to be chaperoning kids at an amusement park for the day. The nine tailed fox was not surprised one bit about Mei's eating habits causing her to need money, and work to do so at that. What did surprise her was the rowdiness of the two children they were supposed to be watching. Wide eyes listened to the two as Mei got in a single line about how they were scumbags, the end result being the two dashing off at a greater speed than what was normal before Mei gave the pan for catching them.

”All right, and I guess I'll keep up with him and make sure he causes no other trouble once I catch up. Might as well try to let them have a bit of fun, right?” With that the speedy mage was off to catch her charge of the day. It wasn't hard for the mage to do, a normal kid with speed magic was no problem for a mage with increased speed. The kid looked surprised when she ran up next to, and then in front of, him; stopping dead to look at her.

”Wow you're fast! Can you follow me to the roller coaster?”

A simple nod from her would allow the two to walk to the roller coaster, the kid sitting down in the seat as they awaited for the ride to begin.

[233]
    [4]

Stupid kids MQNhOUw

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 1st October 2015, 9:57 pm

Well Aiyana was off on the chase, and Mei, well Mei was off on the chase too but in a slower fashion. The kid was clearly trying to out run her, but thankfully Mei could plan ahead with her vision, and the fact that the kid ran into a part of the park that didn't have an exit apparently was also helpful. Reading a map of the park also gave her the advantage. As the kid arrived outside what appeared to be a sort of roller coaster, and laughed at how his brother had been caught, and then he felt a touch of Mei's hand on his back.

"How did you catch me!?"

"Patience, and you took the long way around just to try and lose me, I figure this is what you wanted to ride on anyway right?"

"Well yeah, can we still go on it?"

"Sure, but we have to wait for another cart, so just sit there alright?"

The boy sighed a bit, and Mei smiled. The job was pretty well down, especially since all mei had to do was ride the rollar coaster, and then they could go home, or at least fast forward through the rest of the day.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 1st October 2015, 10:12 pm

A chuckle left her lips as she saw Mei and the other kid appear at the very same roller coaster as she had with the other boy. What a coincidence, right? Sitting down on the roller coaster, the four got the chance to enjoy the ride for a bit, at least three of them did. The one boy the nine tailed fox had chased down had managed to puke on the ride, though not hitting anyone with it like the children had joked about earlier.

Hours later, after the kids had been taken home and they had gotten paid, Aiyana looked towards Mei before she began to speak. ”Well, in the end at least we had a little bit of fun. Amusement parks are always great to go to with people you know. Now how about we head back to the Sabertooth bar and get a few drinks to celebrate a job done and another good day?”

[157]
    [FIN]

Stupid kids MQNhOUw

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 3rd October 2015, 7:42 am

Stupid kids YdROJZD

Stupid kids JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:16 pm