Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Watering Hole (Job, Private)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Watering Hole (Job, Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Watering Hole (Job, Private)

Post by NPC 20th October 2015, 9:52 pm

The member 'ZhuFeng' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Watering Hole (Job, Private) - Page 2 WeakMonster Watering Hole (Job, Private) - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 21st October 2015, 3:07 am

Dmitry chuckled at the word 'abrasive', sympathizing with her a bit. He wasn't exactly known for giving the warmest receptions either, especially when he first joined the guild. It was a wonder that he managed to make any friends at all, let alone so many. When he thought about it, the only logical reason had to be that he was just lucky enough to meet a bunch of folks who were just as weird as he was. The summoner was jolted from his thoughts when he heard his partner mentioned the previous guildmaster and his rather mysterious disappearance.

"Hey, give'em a break," he said. "If I know Frosty, he had a good reason for leaving, even if that meant he couldn't say nothin'." He looked up at the sky for a moment.

'Wherever you are, ol' pal, here's to you making it out in one piece.' Dmitry thought, missing his former guildmaster a little.

'Well now, I guess you do care for this lot, eh boy?' Hati teased, fully aware of how attached his pupil had become to this guild.

As this telepathic conversation came to the usual quick close, Dmitry noticed more drunks headed their way. There were only two this time and neither looked as strong as the one who had clocked the mage earlier, before coming close to blasting a hole through his back. The gray-hair didn't bother sizing them up any further as he held out his hand.

"I invoke the Great Wolf: Hati!" As soon as he appeared, the enormous wolf sprinted forward and past the fools, leaving such a wake so as to knock them off their feet. The weaker looking one seemed to get up a little faster, only to tackled and mauled by Hati. By the time the other one got up and began casting a spell to use against the wolf, Dmitry was already upon him, teleporting in front of him. He opened up with a jab to the throat, following with a harder one to the nose. He then kicked the poor drunk in his special place, causing him to bend over, which allowed Dmitry to knee him in the face and the already busted nose. After that, he kicked his foe's knee in, causing a nasty sound and a horrid cry of agony. When the man bent down again to tend to his knee, Dmitry gave him a hard right hook to the side of his jaw, sending the man to the ground unconscious.

HP: 185
    MP: 80%

Signature Spell Used:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 23rd October 2015, 12:25 pm

This pulls a sigh from Zhu as she shook her head "I don't doubt that he had a good reason to leave, but I thought friends trusted each other with secrets like that. Guess I still don't know much about anything." she said in a sulking type of tone. She was more sulking about her wounds and wounded pride than anything else. Of course in all honesty she didn't really blame Kihia she was just more curious why he wouldn't want to include her in his plans, or about things that were going on. She had fought side by side with him and bled with him. To her that was a very powerful bond that something like friendship just couldn't touch.

Of course the same thing could be said for how she was starting to feel for Dmitry. True he was infuriating with his desire to sleep so much, and his sheer lack of respect of the battlefield and the Scorekeeper, but still he was a member of Lamia Scale. One who had decided to actually work with her, and seemed to have some kind of attachment to her, at least enough to actually not let her wound herself even further. Whether or not he actually felt the same for her was irrelevant. She viewed him as a comrade and she would give her life for his if it came down to that. Of course she wouldn't ever say anything of the sort to anyone in the fear that it could be used against her.

Presently she sighed shaking her head lightly as she watched Dmitry deal with the few enemies that came at them. She wished that he had left some of them for her, but it really wasn't a lot to deal with or handle. She was very interested as she watched the way that Dmitry's magic worked as she was still trying to understand it. From what she could understand he had to invoke spirits and those same spirits helped him fight. It seemed similar to summoning magic, but it seemed related to nature in some way. After thinking about it and getting nowhere fast she simply rolled her eyes and shook her head it was best to forget about it and focus on her own magic instead of trying to figure out other people's magic. Presently she smiled as he finished worked and nodded "At least I know I can count on you when the chips are down, but really you could've saved a few Voin points for me."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 25th October 2015, 1:05 pm

Once again, Dmitry pretended to know what the woman was saying, not wanting to get wrapped up in whatever it was she was talking about. "Hey, I get the feeling things could get worse before the day's up, so I can't have your legs getting any worse if you're gonna pitch in." The gray haired mage said to his wounded partner. "Besides, I already told you, I ain't interested in any 'points'. I got too much going on right now anyway..."

Naturally, one could guess at what that 'too much' was as it breached its way back into Dmitry's thoughts just as he was making his internal complaint, adding to his stress as he went back to his spot on the wall. Indeed, the subject of his late stress and anxiety was always finding some way to worm back into his head, causing him to worry about that girl. Even before the recent issues, she always caused him to worry, making him wonder why he liked being around her so damn much. Zhu mentioned love, but from what he had heard, love was supposed to clear things up. Yet he had never been so confused in his life. Surely this couldn't possibly be this love thing everyone talks about, right? Still, it wasn't like coming to that conclusion helped him figure out what all this...stuff was.

Of course, there was another who caused him to worry, two others in fact. One was a fool called Seikatsu, though he heard he was going by the name 'Neo' or something like that. Dmitry of course, still new him as his friend Mopey, as well as someone who was the same as him: a former tribal who had walked Earthland alone.

Then there was the kid, Aquta...that guy. By some unholy turn of events, he seemed to look up to Dmitry, even going so far as to compare the summoner to his older brother. But that wasn't what worried the mage; it was the fact that the kid was constantly spewing up water because of some curse, a result of magical torture. And Dmitry believed it to, as the young healer seemed, off. Still, that didn't seem to stop him from worrying, as odd as it was. Frankly, the fact that he was this worried about anyone, let alone three people, one of whom made him feel extremely...weird.

Regardless, that was the position this lazy mage now found himself in, like it or not.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th October 2015, 1:05 pm

The member 'Dmitry' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Watering Hole (Job, Private) - Page 2 StrongMonster Watering Hole (Job, Private) - Page 2 NormalMonster Watering Hole (Job, Private) - Page 2 NormalMonster Watering Hole (Job, Private) - Page 2 NormalMonster
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 26th October 2015, 3:24 pm

Zhu looked to the wounds she had and sighed shaking her head lightly "Well I can't say that I don't welcome a challenge, and despite you no caring about getting points, you are getting them all the same. That is the beauty of the Scorekeeper. Even if we are not trying to earn her favor in our struggles to live through life and fight opponent's of skill greater than our own. Truly you are a wonderful worshiper of the Scorekeeper even if you do not believe in it yourself." She said with a smile as she bowed her head lightly "May the Scorekeeper continue to bless us with good fortune, and Voin points enough to share between comrades."

No sooner had she said this prayer than two more men approached them one of them was clearly the boss of this gang as he was bellowing out his words more drunk than the rest "Ya serious!? Ya mean it's been a little girl and a half dead hippie who are keeping you from getting me that drink! Fine! I'll deal with you pathetic wretches myself!" he bellowed as he slapped his great stomach and then slapped the lackey that was with him "Go and kill the man. I want to rip the wench apart myself. Or perhaps I can simply make her mine if I break her legs a bit!" 

Zhu smiled softly as she chuckled in her throat. She slowly stood up wincing at her foot frowning "looks like I can't be using my feet for this battle...So I'll take to the skies." she said as she slowly groaned and her body began to change. Her cells began to replicate, multiply, and change drastically. It was true that her body began to change and soon two great wings spread out from her back and shoulder blades. She smiled as she flapped her wings lifting off of her wounded legs, and in her hands appeared two blades. One was a cutlass that looked like it belonged to someone very important, the other was a scimitar-esqe designed blade with a ribbon. She smiled and looked to Gragus "Mmmm The Scorekeeper has once again given me my prayer."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 27th October 2015, 11:58 am

Dmitry was rolling his eyes at what he perceived as religious mumbo-jumbo, when the largest drunk so far made his way up to the bar with a lackey in tow. The summoner didn't move from his place for a moment, nervously eyeing the biggest gun he had ever seen with Hati sitting close by. However, as soon as the lackey began his dark spell, the Great Wolf charged the poor drunk, running him into the ground as his pupil teleported over top of said drunk and landed on his face, knocking him out cold. Dmitry then pulled his knife from his boot and turned his attention towards the big guy with the bigger gun and unleashed another torrent of darkness from Dark Fang's blade into the enemies leg, causing him to drop down a bit. After that, Hati sprinted towards Gragas and leaped onto his back, clinging to him with his teeth.

Gragas moved about the area, trying to fling Hati from his neck, eventually tossing him at Dmitry. As the mage was pinned to the ground under his mentor, the moonshiner pointed his weapon at the two and fired both barrels, destroying Hati's form and riddling Dmitry with holes. The spirit wielder coughed up blood as his life drained out into a red pool beneath him, causing the world around him to fade into darkness.

Dmitry rolled out of Hati's imminent path as the grim future faded from his sight, attempting to move further out of the way as the wolf hit the ground.

"SHOTGUN FRENZY!"

Unfortunately, the medium failed to avoid the blast of lead produced from his alcoholic enemy, taking a few pellets to the shoulder, the force of which sent him spinning backwards and onto the ground. He could hear Gragas reloading as he put some pressure on his shoulder, the wound stinging a bit more than it should have and producing a sensation he felt earlier. It seemed the shot was charged with darkness magic, which if what Dmitry knew about dark element was anything to go off of, was a bad thing. He and Zhu would have to end this quick, as this wound would likely become infected much faster than normal ones. Dmitry got to his feet as he noted the loss of his knife, which was now lying on the ground about ten feet away from him. his right arm was useless right now anyway so it didn't much matter.

"I invoke the Twin Ravens: Huginn! Muninn!" The smoke-like birds flew up into the sky and began to circle the moonshiner, waiting to deal the finishing blow. All Dmitry needed was for Zhu Feng to soften him up, though he was sure she would oblige with interest.

HP: 125
    MP: 70%

Spells Used:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 27th October 2015, 4:14 pm

Zhu was not going to be left out of this fight and she was going to get some of her own in. She lifted a bit higher from the ground in order to avoid being struck by the shotgun blast, but the construction that was called Hati was not so lucky however. Instead the construction was destroyed and Zhu escaped into the sky. She would not let that be all however she had much more to do, and she would see it done. She flew down towards the boss with the two swords in her hand. Of course the man was able to deflect one of the swords. The wolf Slayer in Zhu's left hand to be specific. In her right hand she held the pirate king and she swung down on Gragas' head. The great drunk was far more skilled than he appeared as he brought his full cask to bare in order to parry the blade, of course this was only a set back as the blade 'The Pirate King' as it shattered the keg into pieces spilling it's contents upon the wielder covering him in some strange dark magic liquid. Zhu wasn't sure, but nor did she really care at this point in time. Her only goal was to kill this man.

Now with Wolf Slayer locked in a struggle with the man's shotgun the Pirate king, was free to deliver a deep slash to the brute's forearm. The great brute called out in pain as he tried to swing his shotgun free. He did have the strength to overpower Zhu and she was forced to fly backwards. In order to regain some form of vantage in this struggle. She did succeed in creating the distance and as soon as she parted from him he tried to take a shot at her with his shotgun. Of course a winged angel in flight was nothing someone could simply catch. Let alone actually shoot at drunkenly, still it was funny for Zhu to see him try. Now she flew down at him slapping away his shotgun with her blade before she slashed her blade through the brute's gun arm actually forcing him to drop his gun while Zhu buried her other blade into the brute's oversize belly flapping her great wings to lift her up, this in turn causing her blade to disembowel the drunken giant, but still he struggled to hold onto life as he gripped his spilling guts and held them inside of his body as best he could.

Character Info:
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 27th October 2015, 9:02 pm

Dmitry was more or less impressed by the display, still holding his shoulder. Some might think Gragas foolish for clinging to life clinging to life, but in a way, Dmitry respected it. True, he would undoubtedly be dead soon. But to keep fighting when all seem lost, to cling on when things were destined to come to an end; was that not the very definition of living? All the same, even Dmitry felt the need to end this, not all that keen on watching the man suffer the agony of disembowelment. If nothing else, it's what he would've wanted for him if he was in that condition. Dmitry focused his will into the bonds he shared with Huginn and Muninn flying over head, allowing him to line them up in the right fashion for what he was about to do with them. Soon after the ravens began diving towards Gragas at an angle, before transforming into twelve inch bladed knives, Huginn entering the man's heart and Muninn piercing his skull. After that, the moonshiner struggled no more.

Dmitry exhaled as the fight ended, his mind now moving back to his wound. He moved towards the bar, intent on cleaning the injury as best as he could and, if possible, remove the pellets that hadn't passed through his flesh. Upon passing through the entrance, Dmitry moved over to the bar, pushing aside the owner who had been cleaning up.

"Oh, hey! Did you take care of those- whoa, what happened to you?" He asked as Dmitry hopped over the bar, still ignoring him. The spirit mage then grabbed a bottle of the highest proof liquor he could find, before pulling off his coat and shirt.

"If you got any tweezers, bring'em out now." He said to the owner with an irritated voice, before pulling off the cap and gritting his teeth. As the person who posted the job that brought him and Zhu ran off to look for said tweezers, Dmitry poured the alcohol on his shoulder wounds, hissing a bit as the alcohol stung his nerves and sopping up the blood and booze with a cloth that was on the counter as the owner returned with the tools of his treatment.

HP: 125
    MP: 60%

Spells Used:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 29th October 2015, 1:28 am

Zhu flew back as her eyepatch screamed at her once more that something was coming into her blind spot. She was sure it wasn't from the moonshiner, but to get out of reach was always the best idea when you weren't sure what was going to happen. So she flew back hovering as she waited and watched the action. It was a very deadly, and very effective killing method. Despite her warrior desire, she had no real desire to inflict suffering, but with him surely dead, and dying it was worth no further Voin points to slay him like a dog. After all she had seen a rare wizard survive her brutality with such wounds. Still she would no berate Dmitry mostly due to the fact that he didn't follow her way of conducting battle, and didn't see the man the same way she did. Granted she did have issue with the method as to her Dmitry was simply putting down a dog that couldn't fight back and there was no honor in that kind of killing.

She shrugged her shoulders as she lowered herself towards the ground until she was only a foot off of the ground. This allowed her to talk to her comrade at a much more respectable place and she looked from the corpse to him. As he walked inside she hovered over to the man's corpse gently placing a hand on his head "Well you were a warrior who fought well considering you were drunk. I am honored to have fought you mighty Moonshiner. I thank you for your sacrifice to our Voin points, and may the Scorekeeper guide you to the paradise of eternal war."

With that she turned and flew into the bar landing only when she had to in order to get in, only to take back off in order to fly through the bar and over to her comrade. She took the tweezers and tools from their employer and flew behind Dmitry "Allow me. I'm used to pulling things like this out of people. Besides I don't think you can see that well." she says as she waits for his reaction, and if he didn't object then she would start to pull out all of the pellets that she could see slowly. If he did object then she would simply hover behind him rolling her eyes in annoyance.

Character Info:
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 29th October 2015, 8:14 am

Dmitry sighed as he removed the cloth from his shoulder and allowed Zhu Feng to assist, remembering that the last time he tried to treat a wound in this area of his body, he ended up making it worse. Fortunately, even though these tweezers weren't designed for first aid, the pellets from that shotgun weren't very deep. It seemed it was firing more of a bird-shot type round as opposed buck-shot, which meant that it focused on the number of pellets instead of the size. Thanks to how small they were, the projectiles didn't pierce his flesh all that deeply and were easier for the tweezers to grasp, despite the force they collectively hit Dmitry with.

"So...did you take care of those thieves?" The owner asked, prompting a huff from the gray-hair. 

"Oh no, they're right outside and waitin' on you, buddy." Dmitry said sarcastically. "Yeah, we took care of'em. You think it'd be this quiet if we didn't?" As the owner sighed in relief, the mage grabbed the bottle of alcohol and doused his wound again after Zhu finished removing the pellets from his shoulder. "Your gonna wanna hit those wounds on your legs with this stuff too." He said with gritted teeth to the warrior that had been treating him until now, handing the bottle to her when he was done. "It'll hurt like hell, but it's worth it. From what I've read, dark magic tends to weaken the immune system in the area it affects, which means those wounds're are gonna get infected a lot sooner." 

Thankfully, it seemed the bar owner had plenty of bandages on hand and was quite skilled at dressing wounds, despite not quite knowing how to remove bullets from them. It wasn't that surprising to Dmitry; he had seen quite a few villages where the local barkeep was also the local doctor, though he doubted it went that far here. As soon as the wounds were fully cleaned and bandaged, Dmitry made his way to the door, advising Zhu to stay in town tonight to let her leg wounds heal. Not that she would listen to him of course, but it was worth a shot. As he walked out of the establishment, he looked about at the bodies and heard his mentor chime in once more.

'Seems the local undertaker should be thanking you, boy..."

Current date/time is 27th May 2024, 7:03 pm