Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Watering Hole!

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Admin Magic
    Second Skill: Mod Magic
    Third Skill: Dev Magic

The Watering Hole! Empty The Watering Hole!

Post by Admin 28th February 2013, 7:03 am

Job: The Watering Hole - Battle for the Beer!
    Player Requirements: single or team. 3 B rank and 2 C rank mage max for team. 30 post minimum and 350 words per post.
    Job Location: Mountain village
    Job Description: "Damn it! I need some people I can rely on, people I know and trust. My tavern is being attacked nearly every day and night by some bastards who tasted my beer and got hooked on it! If they manage to steal my beer they might copy the formula and ruin me! My bouncers and some helpful travelers have been good so far, but I'm running out of time!
    Please help me! If you can stop them all, kill or beat them to a pulp I don't care, I'll reward you handsomely! If you can do it without breaking any of my barrels you'll get even more! These people are getting on my last nerve and I really need people!
    Hurry!"
    Mission Objectives:
    - Defeat all invading Beer Stealers
    - Prevent all the beer from being stolen
    Enemies: Beer Stealers
    Magic: Dark and Gun Magic
    Weak: Hired Thug- Being paid by the boss to assist in the stealing, these thugs have no magical use but carry a large arsenal of different types of guns; making them dangerous for any unwary foe.
    Normal:Alcoholic Mage- a poor excuse for a mage, but one none the less, they are well skilled at dark magic and could do severe damage to those who do not take them seriously.
    Strong:Moonshiner apprentice- still learning the ways of the moonshine, these people are nothing to be trifled with; they can use both dark magic and gun magic without a problem, alternating between the two.
    Boss: Gragas, the Moonshiner- A very large ten foot behemoth of a man with a body to match. His body has a diameter of 2 and a half meters, reaching about seven to eight feet wide. He would wear no shirt, and wear only overalls made for his specific size. He has a large brown beard and mustauch stained from his home made brew. Despite being large structure, he is quite fast and has amazing strength. He carries around a large double barrel shot gun with barrels half the size of his arms, and almost as wide as his fist. He is well adept to using some magic as well, and is normally seen carrying a large Cask on his back for long trips away from home to restock.
    Abilities: Gragas can channel magic into his body to give him a heavy charge, rushing towards his targets with an unstoppable force to smash through trees, large boulders, and sometimes break down reinforced metal doors.
    Shotgun Frenzy: Using his shotgun, and channeling some magic into it, Gragas lets out a large consistent spray of dark matter that destroys defense before dealing burning damage to his targets.
    Cask explosion: Getting angered enough to the point of throwing one of his many Casks on his person, Gragas fills it up with dark magic and hurls it towards his targets, creating an explosion large enough to knock anything not bolted to the ground five meters away, dealing significant blunt damage.
    Refill: Grags pulls out one of his Casks and takes a giant swig of his home made Moon Shine, powering himself up with it being tainted by dark magic. It refills up his stamina, and increases his physical attack power by double for a short duration (Three posts)
    Reward: 15,000 Jewels

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 1:48 pm